Henry & Delta.exe

This is my first character for this type of RP, so please tell me if I need to change something.
---------------
Operator
Name: Henry Chronosky
Appearance: About Five Feet, Six Inches tall, with brown hair, Blue-Green eyes and Caucasian skin. Generally wears blue jeans and a green shirt. His hair is kind of messy, even though he tries to keep it under control.
Personality: Upbeat and friendly, but somewhat cautious. He gets mad if somebody is insulting him, and often responds by ignoring them completely. He has a sense of humor though, and tries to keep things upbeat.
PET Modifications: Just a normal link PET, colored green.

NetNavi
Name: Delta.exe
Element: Normal
Type: N/A
Appearance: His armor has winding red and white stripes all over the body and limbs, and there are white plates with red borders on the arms, legs and chest. His helmet also follows the pattern of stripes. What can be seen of his hair under his helmet is brown, and that's only a very small amount in the back.
Personality: Friendly, but more cautious than Henry is. He is also calmer when somebody is insulting him, simply ignoring it. He doesn't panic, even when things are at their worst.
Custom Weapon: Just a Regular buster.
Signature Attack: Delta Saber: 40dmg, 3 turn cool down: Delta forms a Cybersword out of data, then warps up to an enemy and slashes it.
First: More detail on EVERYTHING. First rule of RPing is that detail = good. The more detailed you are, the easier it is for other people to picture what you're describing.

Second: Please read over all of the rules. Your sig needs a cooldown. I'd recommend a one-turn Cooldown here, maybe a two.

Third: Your PET mod is useless. Link PETs (The PETs we use) can already do that by default.

Fourth: You need to choose a Subtype, or put N/A if you don't want one. Please edit to correct this.

-Twi
There. I'll work on getting more detail.
Detail added. Please comment.
((bump))
SO the sig attack is basically 40 damage, plus an Aregrab like effect?
Yeah, I suppose.
I can change it if necessary.
((bump))

Quote ()

Delta Saber: 60dmg, 3 turn cool down: Delta forms a Cybersword out of data, then warps up to an enemy and slashes it. 3 turn cool down, Delta forms a Cybersword with 40 power out of data, it breaks at the end of the turn.

Wait, what?

Quote (Demonstar)

Quote ()

Delta Saber: 60dmg, 3 turn cool down: Delta forms a Cybersword out of data, then warps up to an enemy and slashes it. 3 turn cool down, Delta forms a Cybersword with 40 power out of data, it breaks at the end of the turn.

Wait, what?

Oops. /blush
I'll fix that.
Yeah, I'm confused.
So just tell me whether it should be 60 or 40.
These two are completely different.

1. Attack ONCE for 60 damage.
2. Create the ability to attack for 40 damage for the rest of the turn.

You're gonna have to choose what you're actually going for.
"Warps to enemy" implies a free move. Damage down to 40, please.
Ok.
Note: The CyberSword only lasts for one slash. And with new rules, your Sig is now 2 CD instead of 3.

Approved.

GET CHIP: Cannon, Rageclaw, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Attack+1, Charge+1

Post profiles where required.
Okay.
EDIT: Done. So can I post in an RP now?