Rich is returning...

Key:Main categorySub-category

Don't get me near that Operator
Name:Rich
Appearance:Rich is a changed man. He has dark oak brown hair with white sections accumulated from stress and many a late night. His face is slightly less rounded than before with less tone than before, all though it is stil redder than before. his eyes are still hawk brown, although darker. His ears have not changed, still small, semi-detacthed and similar to the lobster in shade. He is a hell of a lot more muscly from before(keeping his rugby player build), hands slightly red. Sometimes you can see red. He now dons a night black suite blazer and matching trousers with his symbol (A moon with a knife in front of it with a black background) on the hankey pocket. The shirt he wears underneath is moon white with a shadow coloured tie. He also has snake-suit esque black polished shoes. Sometimes he dons a big white shirt and a pair of black jeans.
Personality:Rich was origonally a slightly-jokey scary guy with a positive outlook. Since, he has changed lsightly, sort of developing a Dual-personality. Keeping his old personality, he has also can become pessamistic and cold at times. However, he stills enjoys a good laugh now and then.
PET Modifications:
-Navi creator:A device used to create navis. He can use this to beta test navi designs and have the navis no memory of it.

What an odd NetNavi
Name:MoonKnife.EXE
Element:None
Type:N/A
Appearance: MoonKnife.EXE was the result of all the data from previous projects being merged into one body. The result isn't too bad, Rich would say himslef. This Navi has a bland face with no remarkable shape. Vampiric facial tone, black Iris and ears covered by a helmet which resembles the head of a razor cut off half way and turned so the side of the razor is in the same direction as the face, razor aimed skywards. This is black with an obsidian blade and white spots where rods connected the other end of the razor. His symbol is where the left ear would be. His hair is hidden under his helmet, soil brown hair which is normally curly, but at the moment is razor sharp and reletively short.
He wears a suit of chaimmail around his torso area, obsidian and white chains making it up . Underneath that is a very interesting feature. Underneath his armour is two creamic 'flames' crossing the chestal area. These are night blue with obsidian borders and conatain the pattern of a crescent moon with clouds over it. These connect to his arms. Around his arms are Arm plates which are in the shape of a tear, Points facing away from the body. These are obisidian with night blue borders and shining white knives on them. The top of the plates are rounded off, the hands of normal shape but with tens of mini-knives on them. He wears hamakama on his legs. This is night blue with no markings, but has a knife on its back. His feet have shoes with three claws on the bottom.
His buster is a nontridodecahedronic prism(324-sided prism), each side lined with ammunition packs for a sub machine gun. The ammunition is black 3' bullets with a white ring just before the tip.
Personality: Moonknife shows traits of all the old navis. Maiceman's anger in battle, the calm-collectedness of many a navi, the insultive edge of a particulary high-paying project and the charisma that every good leader should have.
On the flipside, he can be a bit silly at times, is quite shy but oddly follows groups in the background, waiting to be noticed. When under pressure, he attacks whatever is causing the pressure, or tells allies to shut up if they are persistanly yabbering. However, he holds a very deep respect for Rich, as the two share some personality.
Custom weapon:Tsuki-naifu
Name:Tsuki-naifu
Description: Tsuki-naifu has a 10cm handle which is night blue. The blade of this resembles an altered carving knife, 30cm long with a slight curve on the (obsidian) blade side, a straight side and the carving of a knife on it. the blade has lots of mini-blades on it.
Normal:the normal attack for this weapon is a basic stab. Nothing too special.
Charge: When this weapon is charged, the user *Usually* walks on an invisible wall and then dives in, slashing throguh the opponent, leaving a black aura.

Signature attacks:
1.The moon and its shadow- At the price of his chainmail temperolly , he can create two clawing hands, one lunar white and the other night blue. Each one strikes at the emeny. (2 hits of 30, 2-turn cooldown)
Okay, the profile's fine. Now just to get through your starting items. First off, you get a starter's pack automatically, when approved, so unless you want to penalize yourself, just take it when we're finished. Second, you can have three chip, all purchasable from the Chip Shop, equaling 5000z in value or less. So you can have the three from the old starter chip, but not the Guard, since that's from viruses only. As for the programs, they need to eqaual 5000z in value or less, as marked in the Navi Shop. You can take two from your old starter pack at RE:CN, but you have to use the price guidelines.
Moonknife sounds alot like Moonlight, ForteZanzo's Navi. I'm not sure if this will be a problem, though.

Quote (MajinBooger)

Okay, the profile's fine. Now just to get through your starting items. First off, you get a starter's pack automatically, when approved, so unless you want to penalize yourself, just take it when we're finished. Second, you can have three chip, all purchasable from the Chip Shop, equaling 5000z in value or less. So you can have the three from the old starter chip, but not the Guard, since that's from viruses only. As for the programs, they need to eqaual 5000z in value or less, as marked in the Navi Shop. You can take two from your old starter pack at RE:CN, but you have to use the price guidelines.

Oh, right. Thanks for the info.

Quote ("Spacemonkeysteve")

Moonknife sounds alot like Moonlight, ForteZanzo's Navi. I'm not sure if this will be a problem, though.

What is his navi like? If it's a problem with ForteZanzo, I'll edit it to a similar name in concept, but not in wording (I.e: 'Lunarblade', maybe?)
Moonlight is the fifth from the left Navi on the banner. They look somewhat similar as well.
^^^^

Oh, right. However, after a quick spriting, Moonlight and Moonknife can be split apart. I'll email you the file in large if you wish. Until then, it's the thing above the title on my new Avatar.
Umm...Hello?
*Bump*
Two day bump.

Quote ()

His buster is a nontridodecahedronic prism(324-sided prism), each side lined with ammunition packs for a sub machine gun. The ammunition is black 3' bullets with a white ring just before the tip.

Your custom weapon is a blade, I think. What's with the buster?

Quote ()

Your custom weapon is a blade, I think. What's with the buster?

That's just detail for role-play purposes. No real effect, really.

Quote ()

Charge: When this weapon is charged, the user walks on an invisible wall and then dives in, slashing throguh the opponent, leaving a black aura.

Elaborate, please?
The weapon's charge is temperolly dispelled into an invisible wall, which the user walks upon, regaining the energy. The wall then propells you towards the opponent into an position to slash them, and the black aura is for RP purposes.
... So wait. You create a virtual trampoline that fires you into an opponent, who you then slash?

Quote (Demonstar)

... So wait. You create a virtual trampoline that fires you into an opponent, who you then slash?

If there's a problem with that, I can edit it out. Just flavor really.
So its just fluff, right? Basically it'd have the same effect as if you ran up to the enemy and cut them instead, correct? I think that's fine. ANyone else want to object? If not, I have one more question for you: Did you work out all tha junk concerning name and appearance with Steve?
While there are similarites between the two Navis, Moonlight has been retired, so I have no problems. The only person who can object is FZ, as I see it.

Quote (MajinBooger)

So its just fluff, right? Basically it'd have the same effect as if you ran up to the enemy and cut them instead, correct? I think that's fine. ANyone else want to object? If not, I have one more question for you: Did you work out all tha junk concerning name and appearance with Steve?

I'm pretty sure SpacemonkeySteve's post answered the question. And yes, in regards to the fluff statement, you are correct. I will ask FZ about this and see if there are any problems.
this is really only like Moonlight in name, so I have no beefs.
*Raises hands like a wrestler after a win*
Thank you, Thank you very much.
*Gets booed, que tomato throwing. Loses Elvis wig.*

On another note, I added about one word of detail in Tsuki Naifu's charge attack, just to clarify that it is fluff.
Approved.

Oh. And with the new rules, your Sig attack is now 2 CD instead of 3.

GET CHIP: Cannon, Rageclaw, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Attack+1, Charge+1

Post profiles where required.