REBIRTH!

(One explanation, my NAVI can use chips how he pleases, ex: He can use a cannon chip to boost his fist and beat the crap out of you for the same damage.)

I get (along with starters)
Boomerang, Shotgun, Vulcan2, Sword, Guard

Legacy:
1. 2 HP memories
2. 1.5+ 2 Sig voucher (To be designed later)

The Man has arrived!

Moa Hagate had decided to start over. To keep his starting chips but to make EAV work to his prior status. Looking for an excuse to ditch the few things he hadn't lost in that accident a few years back (that inexplicibly destroyed all but a few of his chips in a large explosion), he found the perfect opertunity in the mail. The birthday of some cousin he hadn't ever heard of. With a shrug, he sent a meager amount of chips to the boy (who was happy to get anything) before going on with his life.

Operator
Name: Shin Hagate
Appearance: An asian very plain and small kid with light skin. So plain in fact, that many don't even notice him when he's around. He has brown eyes and black hair that stands up in a "long" (almost an inch) buzz cut. Boring.
Personality: A very nice but very shy kid. He's very modest and has gotten totaly used to being ignored. One good thing is that he is quite persistant when he sets his mind to something. He's very easily pleased and quite suseptible to most things.
PET Modifications: His PET has a white paintjob with a blue stripe pattern. It straps to his arm with the help of some white leather velcro straps coming from the bottom side of the PET. The PET is more "streamline" with a shrunken rounded design and slightly simplified controls/display.

Name: "Shiny Glasses" Rui
Element: Normal
Type: Break
-18 years old and 150 pounds, A NetNavi who's made quite a comotion, Rui started off as a "corner cut" combat NAVI but has become so much more! In an attempt to slash prices, Rui was cursed with an low stamina, but incredible speed and power to compensate! Also, Rui was created with the skill of power distribution as to only use his skills in the way he sees fit where he sees fit! He isn't constrained by the bonds of society, chip type means nothing to him! He can shape chips to his choice, utilizing power in the way he wishes!-
Appearance: Rui is quite the "noticible" NAVI of the net! Dressed in totaly fashionable blue bell bellbottoms and a white "Net cotton" short sleeved dress shirt, this NAVI is fashionably dressed for any occasion! He always seems to carry a guitar (style varies) on his back, and he wears glasses with a brass frame and rectangular glass (and very shiny) lenses. Rui has an asian look to him, green eyes and has light skin and a very tall and thin build. His arms are a good 3 inches longer then that of a normal NAVI and he has black hair. And a 2 inch long pompadore, gelled to perfection.
Personality: Rui is a bit of a ladies man if he'll say so himself. He's pretty stupid but gets his brilliant revelations occasionaly. More importantly, he may not know calculus, but he's an expert in both physical and mental stratagy! He has the habit of spouting catch phrases, good or otherwise. His combat style is sharp but stylin, a special evolved from his physical ability.
Custom Weapon: His body! (With occacional help from his guitar.)

Signature Attack:
Can't touch this~!
Rui concentrates his power on his feet, allowing him to move at a near instant speed!
2 turn cooldown
Can be used on same turn as other sigs.
Takes no action.
Attatch to any attack for an added dodge effect.
Beautiful, dear brother. Though I will miss Moa. He was unique.

A couple things:

Unknown gender? He sounds male-looking.

Does the Navi make a reference, or is he just a rock star kinda guy?

I'm waiting for a second opinion on whether such an obvious reference is OK with a sig attack name.

I'm waiting for a second opinon on whether the chip mechanics are OK.
You can't get old chips AND a starterpack. You're legacies are fine, though.

I agree with Kazu on the male sounding-ness.

Chip mechanics sound wonky. How will it effect long/short range? Other stuff like splash? Seems too shaky to me.
Ok.

1. Look at gender again.

2. I don't get starter chips, but I get the not chip starters I believe

3. He has a guitar. Big deal.
You want starter items, Rebirth items, or Legacy items?

They're three different things and you can't have a combination.
Legacy + Starter is fine.

Rebirth--that's another bag of beans.
No idea what rebirth is, so I'll go with legacy.

1. I will use Vulcan 2, shotgun, and sword.

2. 1.5 and 2 Sig attacks.
Legacy is when you completely change your characters and have little or no RP reason to be able to take over any of your items. We invented the Legacy items when we moved forums, because so many players decided to completely change characters.

Rebirth, on the other hand, is when you keep almost everything, and are just ditching your old characters, NOT coming back after a long time. You keep Sig Attacks one thru three, and most of your other stuff IF you have a good RP reason, and you do not get the newbie pack.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...hp?showtopic=54
My bad.

I mean rebirth then.
Of course, Rebirth means that you had an old account on RERN, not the one on RECN.
RERN rebirth means you keep the same operator, your navi just changes in shape/form, like Soundman becoming Wiz.

You can only rebirth if You've GOT that stuff already.
1. I had an old account. Duh.

2. Wasn't I allowed to rebirth with an IC reason?
1. No one's debating that.
2. Yea. But do you have anything to "rebirth"?

I mean, what exactly did you have on RERN? (NOT RECN)

List chips, NaviCust, Upgrades, etc.
Boomerang, ShotgunX2, Vulcan2, Sword, Guard

675 zenny

1.5 upgrade
2.0 upgrade
Alright, then that goes by Rebirth. No Starters. No Legacies.

We clear?
Yeah.

(The only thing is I forgot to add that I also have just the starter NAVIcust.)
Since apparently some confusion, I'll say it again.

Rebirth:

I get all the things my last NAVI had, including process upgrades.

And on another note, I would like for my homepage and email have the name Moa changed to Shin appropriatly.
I'll say this to make it clear, you don't get the remaining zenny. Otherwise, one could just take this, leave it blank, and BUY THEMSELVES CHIPS.
Down, Eon.

Approved. All Rebirth items granted. No Zenny granted. No Starter pack granted. Post your profiles.
Uh, ok. I don't get the zenny.

Is that it or am I accepted?