Lower Element Containment Mysteries [Network Advancement Mission for Jazz]

Despite everything, Jazz caught the sensation of a small giggle and Prose wriggled against him in a playful way as she took in his answer. As she nuzzled at his chest, one hand fumbled to drag whatever covers existed on Jazz's bed over them both. Somewhere in the process, subtly, her skirt and top had mysteriously made themselves scarce.

“I thought intimate conversations between the sheets were supposed to be for taking clothes off, not putting more on, hehe...” Her mood had relaxed, gradually shifting away from the overwrought worry and nervous fear, and even if Jazz still had some unease of his own, she seemed to have decided that this much was enough, for now.

“Boyfriend... I can do that... I've never been someone's girlfriend before.” She quieted for a moment, moving just slightly enough to enjoy the feeling of his embrace, one hand holding his and her other reached back to grip at his waist and hip, holding tight.

“There's going to be a lot that makes things difficult. You've got your things, and I've got... so much, as well. I don't have a lot of time to myself. I spend about twenty hours here every day, and most of it is usually full of... responsibilities. I can make time, here and there, but not always... As they like to say, 'the net is vast and infinite'; I have a lot of places to be. But... we'll try. We'll make it work, okay?” Jazz could feel her hips shift against him more pointedly and her free hand reached back further, to rest with more meaning on his behind.

“Jazz...? I know there's more we should say... but these past two days... I'm glad I'm here, and I'm glad you are, and I'm glad you don't hate me, and still want me... but right now I want... I want you to make me feel like a woman, and not a beast. Like someone to hold, and to love, like someone that can hold and love in return... We can talk about the rest in the morning. I'll still be here this time, I promise.” The hand on his behind squeezed, and she lifted her head, craning her neck up to kiss gently at his jaw line.
He playfully grinned as she dragged some fairly thin covers over the two of them, falling through the wings he had made and around them. I mean...the fun part about clothes is to remove them... He responded with a chuckle, running his free fingers through her hair, slowly and gently moving back behind her neck and down her back, fingers ever so gently kneading against her as he held against her body. That's all I ask, sweetie, we'll try and do what we can to make this work...maybe go on a date together one of these days when you have a chance, we can arrange something down the road... He continued, feeling the hand on his rear, letting him let out another chuckle as his fingers gently grabbed hers, giving a firm squeeze.

Stephine had let out an audiable sigh, leaning back in her chair and rubbing her eyes, as far as she had known, she finished what she set out to do with Jazz and his "parasite" next time he showed up...she could only hope it would work in the end, but all the same...she still didn't feel CONFIDENT about it, with how far he had reached up, how much his influence managed to permiate her Jazz's mind...and there was still the eye that grew out of that "incident"...she also had signatures to code...but she wasn't about to do anything tonight at least. And don't you worry...I'm not about to let go tonight...just...ah...I'm a little sore from all the running around today...so, it's not gonna be -as- enthusiastic as it was last time. Not that's about to stop me from loving you all over, sweetie. Jazz's voice rung out from her PET, with that, Stephine figured a night's sleep was a good idea, leaving the two to their "things" for tonight.
A faint rustle of fabric and a quietly hummed giggle responded to him, along with a more tactical shift of her form against his.
"That's okay... Gentle is good, tonight..." She whispered, though words became substantially more infrequent for a while after that.

==

((Mission concluded, Network Advance rewards already rendered, Jazz gains +50 FXP with Prosopopoeia.lapin))