Suitin up for Victory!

Critias let out low, soft growls, nuzzling Phase's hand. He was grateful for the little show of affection the other navi demonstrated. Even more so considering Phase's background.

"I'll protect you." The wyvern chirped, much to Yu's surprise. The wyvern slowly balled up around Phase, oddly protective of the smaller navi. He gently held her in his coils, still very much seeking her ear scritches. "I'll keepyou safe. I won't let any bad guy get close. I'll delete any virus that will try to threaten you."

For that moment, Phase's blind would would just become entirely Critias as he gently lifted her up to fully envelop her in his cuddle. A soft lavender smell in a sea of smooth scales with faint purring all over. "I'll be your shield. Cost me my life. That much, I swear on my honor."

Of coure, he would settle her down as soon as she showed even the slightest hint of being distressed or uncomfortable.

Yusaku smiled at his navi finally being able to get one hug in after a good while of trying. Critias behavior seemed to still be influencing him, as he instinctively steppsd closer to Vincent. "I'd say Sci labs sounds like a good middle ground between science and virus busting. I think it's the best of both worlds. However, maybe we should give em a lil more time.they seem to be enjoying a bonding moment so I'd hate to inteerupt it. Plus, the more they trust eachother the better we'll do together..."

Folding his claws together, Yusaku grinned beneath the mask of his feedback suit. "You know, Phase, I'm kind of massively jealous of you right now. I'd die to be all snuggled up with Crit. How does it feel?
Phase's smile froze on her face the closer Critias got. Her hand froze, an instinctive attempt to stop whatever was making it come closer. "Okay," she gasped, "okay okay that's good thank you let's go." She didn't wait for Critias to release her so much as she dropped out of his grip. One more second had her scampering back up Dignity's arm. The purring didn't sound so comforting anymore.

Vincent frowned at the display. His eyes, already blue as glacier-melt, took on a whole new sort of ice as Phase slammed the hatch shut behind her. Tall though Critias may have been, if he was looking through Yu's eyes, he would have to look up. "I'll thank you to allow Phase her space, Critias," Vincent rebuked, using Yu as a switchboard to speak to the Navi behind his eyes. "You'll let her come to you, or...well, I built Dignity for a reason," he gave the pair a pointed look, before returning to the map function. "I'll trust your judgement for our destination; I've no mind for such things, no mind at all. Phase and I have never done this before, after all, so I should think we'll be following your cues," Having said his piece, he rocked back on his heels. To Yu, he spoke, "It's your computer, so I'll let you make the call. Are we ready to go?"

Dignity was silent. Phase sat once more at the controls; this high up, Critias looked smaller, less frightening. She made no move to touch the controls, instead just listening to her Operator through the tinny speaker. "Ready when you guys are," she spoke silently; Dignity resonated with her voice, projecting it outside to Critias as well as the Operators.
Yusaku sighed, folding his arms together. It seemed that critias would have to wait to get his cuddles.

"Alright then. Scilabs sound fine for something like this. Crit, I'll leave it out to ya."

The wyvern, somewhat disappointed but not really new to the whole debacle nodded. "Everything set and connection stable."

Yusaku flinched as his body connected back to his Navi. "We're all set then. JACK IN, CRITIAS...PHASE, EXECUTE!"

And with that, they were off into the unknown.
A pleasant chime announced Phase's safe return to her PET. After a bit of prodding, Vincent manages to rescue the device from the innards of Yusaku's computer. A couple tapped keys, and Dignity began transferring back to her gantry for repairs. "Well!" Vincent started, notably cheerier than when they'd started, "I should think that worked out quite well, quite well indeed!" For a moment he waited for Phase to snipe back, perhaps that her bruises begged to differ, but she had nothing to offer but the quiet, snuffling breath of the dead-asleep. Just as well, he thought; she'd certainly earned the nap.

And speaking of naps, he was feeling awfully tired. Checking the time made Vincent's narrow eyes pop wider than Yu had ever seen them. "Goodness gracious, how is that possible?!" the man yelped, dashing into the changeroom to wrestle off the clingy mo-cap suit. "I must apologize, Yu, terribly rude of me," he called over the thin divider. He was dressed and out in record time, albeit a bit rumpled where he hadn't shown his fancy threads the proper care.

The giant turned to approach Yu, hands up like he wasn't sure whether to offer a handshake or a hug; Critias' touchy-feely influence, it seemed, was felt even in the real world, for Vincent the Teacher would never be so presumptuous.

In the end, he went with the tried and true compromise, making for a handshake and pulling the young man in for a quick pat on the shoulder. In his frantic search for the right words, he managed, "You've some magnificent equipment here, you do, and I'd dearly love to keep playing with it, I would. Sadly, we must be off, much to do, much to do. I'll see myself out!" And with that, he was off, dashing as quickly as his cane would let him down the shining halls, back to the mountain of worksheets and essays he forever toiled upon.