As the fires of the volcano, as well as the rest of it, began to die off, ZephyrMan let out a tremendous roar, pleased at the destruction he had wrought. But that was the last of his rage, as he quickly returned to his regular form. He then took a deep breath...and another one. "...Hoo. Never a dull moment with that cross!"

"Dull...right..." Ariel seriously questioned if she'd ever stop being freaked out about KaijuCross. Why couldn't AnteCross be more useful? "Well, at least that thing's gone now."

"Indeed. Who would've guessed such a vile thing would be here in Kotobuki? But now that it's gone, there's nothing to fear." There was, however, something for the Navi that deleted it to grab. He waved an arm, and sent it over to the PET. "There was definitely chip data in there, but I didn't scan it. What was it?"

Fittingly, a picture of a volcano with a face popped up on the screen, followed by a chip with the same picture coming out of the side. "Says it's called LavaCannon. Pretty strong, pretty accurate, and it hits one enemy. Oh, and if you're standing on lava, it gets a power boost! Though, the picture on the chip looks a lot like what we were just fighting...was that an actual virus?"

"I recall hearing about a virus similar to that...thing, called Volcano, fittingly enough. It's not the same thing, however. You can rest assured that was a one of a kind Net being!"

"Okay then, if you say so! Wanna head on out now? Or do you wanna keep going?"

"Hrmm..." Eh, he'd seen plenty, and gotten reacquainted with his Net locale of origin. He was good for now. "Go ahead and jack me out. I think I've had enough excitement for one day!"

"Roger that!" Button pressed, and...in a beam of light, ZephyrMan was out.

(JACKING OUT)