SpaceAge Meeting at the Alaki Reservoir

The drama quickly unfolded around DragonierMan and snapped him out of his fug. Like being splashed with cold water he lurched out of his chair, using his Omnishoes program to move three-dimensionally, and landed near the door that Survey went through when she left the bridge. He had pushed the two girls away from each other and grabbed up Dee during his hasty jump, potentially harder than he meant to. He let Dee down before attempting to rush through the door. "Stay here! he barked at Dee as he tried to rush through the door. His futuristic armor returned just as quickly, encasing him fully.

"Negative!" he shouted at Survey through the line. "Those memories are some of the most valuable things on this ship. I order you NOT to purge those memories. Now if you can download them to your drones or something, fine. But we cannot lose them, do you hear me?!" he shouted as he tried to run toward wherever Survey went.

Meanwhile, he sent a personal message to SpaceAge.

Quote (DragonierMan)

SpaceAge if you can hear me: If you can retain your memories through disconnecting from the ship, do it now! We can deal with the consequences later.

I repeat: Disconnect from the ship!

Aya potentially got whiplash from being snapped backward, after colliding with a giant rock person. She spun out and skipped across the river like a skipping stone. When she eventually slid to a stop on the river bank, she had left a trail of upturned earth and sand. It was like a comet had fell from the sky and crashed. Remarkably, she didn't lay there a broken mess like most Real Life people, and sprung to her feet. She definitely hurt all over though. There were cuts and bruises all over her skin, and dents in her armor.

As Aya was trying to recover from the bruising she received, Suzume hovered over to ReservoirMan. "Oh don't be like that, stay and chat!" she said with her usual happy demeanor. "We all know that you were looking to crack that egg open and feast on the knowledge inside," Suzu admitted. "Right now My Master is inside, learning its secrets," she let slip with a smile. "Perhaps we can help each other out?"
"Ow! Drago!" Dee whined, not managing to make the jump from sexy time to serious time as seemlessly as DragonierMan had. Despite whatever protests she might have, it was easy enough for DragonierMan to drag her along as he urgently pursued Survey. "Fine, but what are you going to do?" she questioned. He didn't have time to answer and only heard the question as he bolted through the door.

Survey snapped back through her drone, although DragonierMan could hear her voice reverberating from inside the next hall as well. "You're not listening! If I don't dump them or get her to dump them right now, this thing is shutting off, and none of us even know what or where the power source is! If we don't do as I say, then forget repairs, we won't be able to turn the thing on to figure out if it worked! I'm not sacrificing this whole ship and whatever it is that it can do just for SpaceAge's diary!" she complained, sounding more than a little frazzled.

As he hurried through the hallways, which were dimly lit with red lighting, cramped, and oppressively hot, he would remember vaguely the directions Survey had been given earlier to reach the problem area and follow the corridor until he reached her. In the mean time, SpaceAge would send back a response.

Quote ("SpaceAge")

"Yes, disconnecting now. I can keep my memories and will remain in operation. We can continue our information exchange. However, I will be unable to reconnect to the ship. There is a process by which to connect a new navi to the ship, but it would be pointless without power to the ship. We can worry about it later, once we restore power to the ship. Doing so will require another power core, which... I'm sure we will think of a way to come by."

In a matter of no time at all, DragonierMan reached Survey, who narrowed her eyes laser-projecting eyes and clenched her teeth in an expression that seemed far for welcoming. It looked as though she'd found a large machine with rounded corners protruding from the wall, again with a console as its only means of interface. The machine had been nearly bisected by some kind of blade or laser, such that the top portion of it was missing; a red, thrumming light came out from inside the cut, along with an occasional unhealthy spew of sparks. Two drones, recognizable as Survey's own, were floating on either side of her, and began to approach DragonierMan as he entered the room.

Survey was still clad in her same bikini, and rose now so that her shoulders hid the screen of the console behind her, either intentionally or unintentionally. "SpaceAge's memories aren't what's important here, her ship is. We should dump the memories and save power to the ship until I manage to restore functionality," she insisted again, taking another step back towards the console and stopping with one hand pressed against it just below the keyboard. "Whatever she knows we can figure out with our own testing and observations. The ship, however, can't run if it keep using all of its power on wasteful tasks. The ship's logic is not functional, nor is it's auto-repair... You must leave this to me for just a moment longer!" she pleaded. "Aren't you Neo-Shogun officers supposed to trust each other? Trust me, then!"

DragonierMan had gone toe-to-toe with tough customers, but with her frail body and her only noteworthy weapons seeming to be her drones, Survey didn't look like she'd be one of them. If he was interested in preventing her from finishing her task, it would be easy enough to subdue her until SpaceAge finished the disconnection procedure to sever her tie to the ship.

-------------------------------------------------

If ReservoirMan was encouraged by the ineffectiveness of Aya's tackle, it didn't register on his face, nor did said encouragement last long; she was tough enough to get back up to her feet quickly. He lowered his rocky eyebrows and kept his focus on Suzume. "Okay... Let's make a deal, then," he agreed. "If you knew that this ship existed, you must have used my notes. I don't know what this thing is, but I know it's valuable. The outside armor is so impenetrable that my efforts to break in were entirely useless... I tried all manner of battlechips. If he's inside, I suppose it's because someone wanted him in? Which begs the question of why I was never allowed in."

He raised one finger, then pointed it at Suzume. "I'll give you this tip, then. Your 'master' has walked into somebody's trap, I'd say... And understanding what that trap is requires understanding what has changed since I attempted to access the ship many weeks ago and now, when you've tried to. The only other ones to come in contact would have been your own people, right?" he asked, his rocky lip seeming to draw up in its best approximation of a sneer. "Something to think about. At any rate, if I'm right, you owe me," he continued brazenly, tapping his giant fingers against the net's surface while leaning down into the crook of one arm, rubbing his chin with his other hand. "I want partial ownership of that ship. It was my find, after all. It's only fair."

Kama scoffed in the background. "What nonsense. If there is any valuable technology to be had, you'll get none of it. Knowing about the ship entitles you to nothing, and even if it did, the fact of the matter is, the ship probably let us in because it prefers our company to yours. We may have had a deal in the past, but I've seen you for what you are now: a schemer who's only looking out for his own bottom dollar," she accused him, quietly.

"Ha! A debtor, more like it. And debtors must be schemers in order to escape their debts," ReservoirMan chuckled bitterly. "Now, let's be civil and negotiate. I know that's what your Empire does these days. For finding that ship for you and delivering that warning, I desire partial ownership and a cut of whatever is inside. That's agreeable, isn't it?" he asked, raising one hand outward for a shake while keeping the elbow upon the ground to balance himself.

Aya and Suzume would have to consider whether ReservoirMan ought to be given anything, but also, the matter of his warning. Kama had near constant surveillance of SpaceAge's ship all this time and had only reported the presence of a few navis in the area this whole time... herself, ReservoirMan, Power and her pirates, the mysterious Neo-Shogun soldier sightings, then the group from Lee's outing, and finally, the group from their return. Had the ship chosen to open by SpaceAge's whim or some judgment she'd made of the Neo-Shogun Empire? Or had someone tampered with something to trick her into letting them in? Worse, could it be that it was all part of a trap, as ReservoirMan suspected?
DragonierMan didn't have time to think as he moved quickly to grab at Survey's arms and hold up them up over her head to stop Survey for a moment, if he could. Otherwise he would give her a bear hug, or light push out of the way. "Just give me a few more moments. If you want me to trust you, give SpaceAge enough time to disconnect. It shouldn't be long," he half-commanded, half-pleaded with her. "She said she would keep all the memories that way."

He sent another message to SpaceAge:

Quote (DragonierMan)

Just tell me the instant you have finished disconnecting.

The instant he heard SpaceAge say she disconnected, he would let Survey go and step back. "Sorry for the roughness. Once this whole thing is over, we'll sit down and air out our issues," he said as he got out of her way. He would then stay nearby and watch her passively, but relatively silently, as she finished her work. It would probably take a while to repair the trust between them after this.

Suzume tsk'd and waved her finger at ReservoirMan after he extended his hand. "I'll give you points for effort," she said. "But starting with what we already know as an effort to supply us with 'new' information, won't get you very much." She swung a thumb back behind her at Kama. "As my colleague pointed out, the fact that we retrieved your abandoned notes - that by the way, had us risk life and limb for them - means that we have a 'finder's keepers' salvage-rights to both them, and this ship."

Aya kept where she was as Suzume continued, still looking over her injuries. "However, we aren't heartless to your plight," she said as she placed her hand over her heart. "Perhaps you'd like to join the Neo-Shoguns. Your administration skills would be very useful to us. In exchange we'll return to you, your salvaged library, and help you deal with your debtors. And as a fellow member you would of course get to share in our overall success, such as the benefits we derive from this ship," she said with a slight flourishing wave towards SpaceAge's ship.

She stood back up straight and extended her hand toward ReservoirMan. "What do you think? Do we have a deal?" she asked with her trademark smile.
Survey was easy to overpower, although he'd need to get into pretty close proximity to grab her arms up like he wanted. With her sweating, struggling a bit, and clad in only the gray string bikini, this scenario seemed to share some of the traits with his earlier demonstration with Dee, although this one was a real physical struggle rather than physical intimacy. She squinted her lighted green eyes harder, looking distressed and also as though she wished she had her goggles. "This is a big mistake!" she warned him, but didn't elaborate further. It didn't seem as though the drones were going to fire on him either... She had probably watched him enough to judge that with her power level, the drones would just end up toasted. 

Another message from SpaceAge confirmed that disconnection was in progress, along with a steadily counting percentage, probably more information than DragonierMan actually needed. Survey continued to thrash a bit, but without actually injuring herself or him. In the mean time, he'd have time to see the screen behind her... it looked as though the memory logs were pulled up, but much of it was unreadable. A cursor was blinking at the end of the line, indicating recent typing.

Quote ("Console")

BEHAVIOR MODIFIED.
SPACEAGE NAVI BEHAVIOR: CURIOUS 10. JUDGMENT 1.
AUTHORIZED BY: [][][][][][][] 2.
TIMESTAMP: ONE WEEK PAST.
BEHAVIOR LOCK INITIATED.
WARNING: AUTO-REPAIR DAMAGE LIGHT. SUGGEST MANUAL REPAIR.
WARNING: AUTO-REPAIR DAMAGE CRITICAL. SUGGEST MANUAL REPAIR.
TIMESTAMP: ONE WEEK PAST.
[][][][] [][][][][][][][ [][] [][][][][][][] [], [][][][][][][] [], [][][][][][][] []

The rest wasn't worth reading, as it had all been either lost or otherwise blocked out. "I was trying to analyze who messed with SpaceAge's behavior and broke the auto-repair," Survey grumbled, her lean chest rising and falling with her breaths as her arms were raised above her head; her abdomen was nearly concave, form this angle. "I'll never figure it out now..." she complained, lowering her eyebrows in an accusatory glare.

Quote ("SpaceAge")

" It's completed. I've disconnected from the ship. I can no longer provide automatic readouts of ship status or access certain information. However, when I disconnected, the ship was at one percent power. I would recommend we all evacuate, or exiting the ship will become significantly more difficult, due to lighting and power failure that will make most doors inoperable. You won't be able to jack out directly from the ship, just as you cannot jack in directly to it. That was one of the security measures and the reason why only people that SpaceAge navi deems trustworthy are allowed inside.

"See? Now we have to abandon it... I could have done it if you would have just been patient and let me dump the extraneous logs," Survey further griped. She didn't seem to be suggesting she stay and try to fix anything else; apparently, she was heeding SpaceAge's warning and giving up. DragonierMan could choose for himself whether he thought abandoning the ship or staying was the better idea. If he did choose escape, he would find that the hallway back the way he came could be followed through to the front room again, or he could circle back through the main console room, where he would find SpaceAge standing quietly in the center of the room and Dee waiting at her console chair, slumped with bad posture, and bored.

----------------------------------

"Yes, you risked life and limb. And just why was my dam broken anyway? It seems awfully strange that you interlopers were ready and waiting to scoop up my research like you did," ReservoirMan growled, gritting his craggy jaw back and forth with such an unpleasant noise that it only made his grudge more apparent. "You're nothing more than a bunch of scavengers."

"The last thing I want is to join your 'Empire.' The only thing worse than being in debt to a pirate would be trying to form meaningful working relationships with a bunch of girls playing ninjas," he complained. "It is a shame you will not yield to me what is rightfully mine. I will win it back... In time," he warned the ladies, pointing a block-shaped finger at Suzume with a heavy scowl. "I know others- legitimate business owners such as myself- with grievances  against the Empire. If you all continue to throw your weight around in places where you have no business doing so, you will come to regret it."

He had no intention of backing up those words with actions, at least not for now, as evidenced by his jackout immediately following relaying that message. Kama lowered herself to one knee to speak with the others more closely. "Others that have grievances... who could he mean by that?" she questioned, quietly. "Regardless... If they're no more a threat than he is, I suspect we have no need to worry. Whatever piddly business interests he can get together are no concern next to Alex, nor even the remnants of the ROT."
DragonierMan let Survey go and stepped back some, noting the interesting message he got before the disconnect. "Relax, we won't need to abandon anything. We'll keep guard on the ship and have someone come here with a few batteries, the ones we took from the dam last time. Then we can jury-rig some power into this ship and get the auto-repair thing going again," he said as calmly as he could, trying to show that the situation was still salvageable. He sent a general message to Dee, SpaceAge, and Survey.

Quote (DragonierMan)

"I want all doors between this section of the ship, the bridge, and the main entrance locked open. We will need a clear path for when the power goes out. I'm going outside to get a signal to base and request a handful of charged batteries. We'll need them to effect repairs. If someone wants to volunteer to go get the batteries, speak up now. Otherwise I'll ask Yasu to have them delivered to us. SpaceAge and Survey will then fix this area of the ship and get the auto-repair system re-engaged. Questions?"

Suzume took the verbal spat in stride. Aya paid more attention to the 'legitimate business owners' section of ReservoirMan's speech. There weren't many businesses that she, Suzume, or Drago dealt with while on the job. And the majority of the ones they did deal with was for good PR purposes. It might be a good idea to check in on Neo-ShogunMan later and ask who ReservoirMan might have meant.

Kama was also perplexed by the idea of others with grievances. "You're quite right," Suzume replied to Kama. "As for our knowledge at the moment, Alexis and ROT are our chief concerns."

"Though I would like to know who he meant by that," Aya chimed in. "I don't want to be left in the dark about other enemies."

Assuming there was no problems with Drago jamming the doors open and getting out of the ship, he called over all the outside protectors. Magistrate came flying down and landed nearby as the twins walked over. Drago noted some cuts and bruising on Aya, but didn't press the issue since he didn't see active fighting going on. "Ladies," he said as he addressed the gathered NS officers. "We have found a treasure trove of knowledge and technology, but we have hit a snag. The ship's auto-regeneration systems are damaged and the power is about to go out."

The three dragonier women nodded along, taking in the details that they were gleaning from Drago, and piecing them together with their capable logistical skills. Of course something technologically advanced had some sort of auto-regeneration system. They had their own healing signatures after all. "Therefore I will be asking for some of the batteries we salvaged from the dam last time in order to effect repairs. Until then we hold this position." And with that said he sent a message to Yasu.

Quote (DragonierMan)

"General Yasu, I would like to request a few full spare batteries. The ship we have secured is almost out of power and requires some to be repaired."

It was at this point that Drago either asked to have them delivered or told Yasu that one of them would go get them and return back here. Magi turned to the twins and pointed out their assigned sectors, before spreading her wings and taking to the air again. The three dragoniers made an equilateral triangle and began to patrol their sides. Drago looked up at Kama after his message. "I have informed General Yasu of the details. How has it been out here?"
Survey seemed critical of DragonierMan's suggestion, then raised her eyebrows, her green eyes briefly expanding their squinting lasers to an effect more like headlights. "It's a solid idea, but make sure that I'm on-hand whenever any such attempt is made. I don't want this getting any further out of hand..." Survey murmured, although she did sound like she had something else on her mind. "And don't think it's going to be easy as 'jury-rigging' the auto-repair. It's no coincidence that navi's name is 'SpaceAge...'"

Whatever the case, she seemed more relaxed now, if bitter, as though she'd either bought into his advice or otherwise come up with some private resolution of her own. Once his message went out, she had another moment of shock, however. "Wait, but if we do that-!" she piped up, but it was too late; SpaceAge was willing to comply. She hadn't presented it as an option earlier, but theoretically, if the ship ran out of power with all the doors open, it'd be possible for him to exit without worrying about forcing anything open or having anyone trapped inside. As if on queue, the power did run out, causing all of the red lights to flicker for a moment before going out, leaving Survey's eyes as the only light source.

As they were exiting and came upon the others, SpaceAge paid him a compliment. "It was wise to open the doors before the power ran out, DRAGONIERMAN. Now there is no danger of the power failure locking us inside," she complimented him, showing a small smile.

Survey instead gave a frown, crossing her arms across her chest. "I would have hurried out instead and closed doors behind us... Now it's stuck with every single door open. Closed, the ship basically protected itself from any intruder. Open, we have to worry about people sneaking in around whoever's guarding it..." she complained. Again, it didn't seem like her mind was really on the complaint she was speaking. "I just realized... we're still in these bikinis. Does that mean changes you make inside the ship persist even outside the ship?"

"Yes, that is true. They can also be reverted when the ship is powered. Disconnected from the ship, I will be unable to revert them. I hope that's not too much of an inconvenience for you," SpaceAge answered. DragonierMan might wonder if the girl's breasts being stuck smaller now inconvenienced her, but she didn't seem to be complaining about it. In fact, she was taking being disconnected from the vessel she'd spent her whole life in pretty well, all things considered.

----------------------

Kama nodded along with Aya's observation. "It doesn't sound like our greatest threat, but a big enough one that we ought to monitor it. Luckily, the Empire seems to have officers... normal-sized ones... who would be ideal for spying on ReservoirMan and figuring out who these allies of his are. Perhaps I'll suggest Yasu assemble a team," she spoke quietly.

Just then, DragonierMan and the others emerged from the open door of the supposed spaceship. Kama raised an eyebrow, noting that all of the girls who'd entered had come back out wearing much less than they'd entered with. She probably hadn't forgotten the time she'd been stripped down to her underwear in the past. More noteworthy, however, was the new figure that exited the ship with him. "I take it the mission was a success?" she questioned, making a guess based on SpaceAge's pleasant demeanor and lack of restraints. 

"Sort of," Survey shrugged, figuring she'd explain more once Yasu arrived.

Thankfully, Yasu didn't take long to appear in person. She noted the three bikini-clad girls surrounding DragonierMan, her one exposed eye narrowing critically. "DragonierMan..." she began, a sigh heavy in her voice.

"Greetings, everyone. My name is SpaceAge. I'm disconnected from my ship right now, and thus, my powers are limited. But I hope we will get along well," she continued, with a small bow.

With an awkward stiffness, Yasu returned the bow, in her mind still dealing with an unknown navi with whom first contact was important. "Your report, please, DragonierMan," she continued, her stormy expression showing she was already docking him points for coming out of the spaceship surrounded by girls in skimpy swimsuits. She produced a data packet and handed it over to Survey. "Inside there are the batteries you requested. Hopefully they'll allow you to restore power to the vessel. I'm quite interested in seeing it."

"Disconnected from the ship, I can only remember what SpaceAge navi remembers. However, I know the power core uses advanced technology designed by my mother in her younger years," SpaceAge spoke up. "I'm not sure batteries will work."

"If it will work, then I'll make it work," Survey smirked, proceeding back inside with the data packet.

"Now, that report, DragonierMan," Yasu insisted, watching SpaceAge carefully. "She mentioned Utopia... a Blesser, as I recall." She stopped short of asking "is this one sane", but the question was obviously on her mind. "Once you've given a full account of the events, I'll give you your reward."

Dee yawned in the background, making a show of having no intention of giving Yasu a report; she crossed her arms behind her head and stared off into the distance. It seemed like the friction between the two, Dee and Yasu, was so bad that just talking to Yasu was setting Dee into a bad mood. For her part, Yasu was nearly ignoring her. Perhaps that would be something for DragonierMan to patch up in the future.
DragonierMan didn't make mention of the fact that all the women were in bikinis. It was not like Yasu was in any place to judge him, seeing as how both her and Lee wore bikinis as armor. He presented SpaceAge to Yasu as he spoke: "We were invited into the ship by SpaceAge, here in the 'flesh', so to speak," he began. "We proceeded to the bridge and when we got there she appeared before us. According to the ship's logs, and our own examination, it seems as if she was sabotaged. The auto-repair system of her ship is damaged and because of that she cannot get the rest of the ship operational. She was on emergency power, but that was almost up when we entered, hence the need for the batteries to effect repairs. What was left of the emergency power got used up in her interaction with us."

He turned to present the ship and the open door. "So I had them open all the doors between here, the bridge, and the auto-repair system so when the power went out, we could still effect repairs. We'll have to stand guard here until the repairs are complete. But I think this ship was worth the risk we took. It contains information about the Blesser Court and all of the Blessers. Not only that, but its abilities are similar to the Blessers. One can see the tactical advantage of having such an asset and ally on our side."

He stopped for a moment to let the last part sink in. "Though, as you might have surmised, according to the logs SpaceAge's personality was altered to be hyper curious. We'll have to dial that back down when we have repaired the ship. Also, the ship can integrate any one navi into it as its 'navigator'. And with its power restored, we would be able to connect and disconnect at will. Regardless, we should be cautious if we plan on putting anyone back into the ship for any period of time."

"Now, if you want, we can try to give you a tour of the ship before any other actions are taken," Drago ended. But before he could continue, Aya flew down. "Wait! There is something else to report," she said with a serious tone. "While they were in the ship, ReservoirMan appeared again. We spoke to him and tried to get him on our side, but he ranted about being owed half the ship's spoils. When we refused him he warned us of his powerful business associates with 'grievances against the Empire' and then left. Apparently we have more enemies than we feared."

"Oh, actually, my real flesh is below this silver armor coating," SpaceAge pitched in, although the outer shell looked more like silver skin than any kind of armor. "Would you like me to show you?"

"No, please," Yasu growled. "Please continue, DragonierMan." The following information was so appetizing that she couldn't help a rare smile, wide and wolfish, as if savoring one of the moments where she saw clearly enough to treasure the memory of recruiting DragonierMan into the army. "That is... sensational news. A treasure trove of information that could help us finally protect ourselves against the many Blesser threats you're constantly encountering... or better yet, strike at the source of whatever causes their madness. Powering it up seems a small hurdle to face, next to the completely blind groping that was our previous attempts to ward off their threat. And that you've managed to bring out SpaceAge is valuable as well."

"I'm also thankful. I hope it does not disappoint you to hear this, but if at all possible, I would prefer neither to reconnect to the ship nor to revert to my previous personality," SpaceAge informed DragonierMan. "I've been able to experience new and wonderful things with my emotions freed up by the shift, and better yet, now I'm able to walk around freely outside the ship. I don't want to be reconnected to it at all, or I could end up sealed inside once again. I hope you understand."

"I'll allow it," Yasu answered for DragonierMan. "From what I'm hearing, anyone can connect as the ship's navi. You won't be forced to do it." Having assuaged the navi's fears, Yasu turned her eye back to DragonierMan. She was prepared to answer, before Aya flew down and gave an additional report. This one seemed to vex her; a vein throbbed above her eyebrow, beneath the strap of her patch. "Enemies everywhere... and these ones claim to be 'business associates?' Certainly a different threat than our empire has faced up to this point. No matter. We have been keeping things very 'above the board' as of late. I struggle to think of what sort of legitimate grievance they could bring to bear against us." 

She produced a data packet, then nodded back to DragonierMan. "I believe I will take that tour, but with Survey and SpaceAge here, and Kama to protect the ship, we're well staffed. I'd say you should take this reward and use it as you see fit. Perhaps rest up for whenever we get the chance to utilize this new information on the Blessers. We should all be pleased; it is seldom that such fortune falls into our laps," she commended him. "And don't think I've overlooked the good work your forces did in securing the perimeter as you performed your investigation. Working smart like you have today is our key to outmaneuvering the many groups who are seeking our downfall."

"What am I, chopped liver?" Dee asked, lowering her eyebrows and stepping out from behind DragonierMan, crossing her arms and copping an attitude.

"I didn't hear anything about you in the report... Did you do something useful?" Yasu asked with harsh coldness, lowering her own brow into a glare that matched Dee's. The First General stepped forward, walking around Dee, and handed over the data packet to DragonierMan. "Besides, you know that your rewards are not handled in the same way as subordinate officers' we assign to missions."

*DragonierMan gets 9000 zenny, BreakSword, Magnum2, 100 bugfrags, and 20 FP*

Dee turned, grabbing Yasu's shoulder and pushing her bust up against the other general's, getting in her face. "What's your problem?! Are you just pissed at me cause I like to have fun and cause I'm not modest and professional like the others? I can act as I choose as long as I get the job done! You're not my operator, my life coach, or my mom!" she complained.

Scowling, Yasu grabbed Dee's shoulders and moved her back a pace, requiring very little effort to do so thanks to her great strength. "I'm treating you as an insubordinate because you are being an insubordinate. Ever since BrainMan's infiltration of our forces, you've been making a show of being all smiles and flirtation for DragonierMan, while seemingly shunning whatever loyalty you had either to the shogun or me, your superior officer. We have a hierarchy here in the empire! If you blatantly disrespect me in front of soldiers and other officers, it does not foster adherence to that hierarchy. We do not need factions within our faction," she scolded at length. 

"You're just pissed that he'd rather hang out with me than with you," Dee jabbed back, attempting to pull DragonierMan to her side and press her ample bosom up against his chest. "You're aggravated that you scouted him, and you work with him all the time, and yet when it comes time to fun around, he'd pick me every time!"

"I don't have any intention of having fun! I'm the First General! Fun is not my business!" Yasu griped back. "That truly stupid, juvenile thought has not even come into my head! You're dismissed! DragonierMan, Dee, you can both go have fun, somewhere else, out of my sight!"

"Oh, you heard her! Let's stand on her patch-side where she can't see us," Dee talked back. "Ah, wait-!" she spoke to someone (in hindsight, probably her operator), before she was yanked suddenly off the net in a blue beam of light, leaving whisps of steam. 

"Ah... is that what they call a 'love triangle?'" SpaceAge asked, leaning back in around DragonierMan's shoulder. "I've never seen one before! Is it fun?" It might be easier for DragonierMan if he avoided answering that one and read the mood, leaving Yasu to cool down.
After that frank exchange, DragonierMan pocketed the data packet talked to SpaceAge over his shoulder without turning his head to look at her. "Love is complicated. Though no, usually 'love triangles' tend to not work out well for all involved." He stepped forward and to the side so he could look at SpaceAge. "We'll head your wishes and leave you as you are. You don't ever have to reconnect to that ship again if you don't want to. And if it can fly and give us the information in its data banks without someone being integrated into it, all the better."

"I have been dismissed and there are things I have to take care of. But before I go, I welcome you to the Neo-Shogunate, and hope we speak again soon. Until then have fun with General Yasu, Kama, and Survey. I'm sure you can get plenty of information from them on a variety of subjects. See you next time," he gave her a wave before disappearing in a beam of light.

[DRAGONIERMAN JACKED-OUT!!]

Three more lights flashed as the three dragonier sisters disappeared as well.
((DragonierMan gets the following FXP:

15 Dee FXP
16 Kama FXP
9 Survey FXP
18 SpaceAge FXP
3 Yasu FXP))