Dee's Secret Mission

Despite all the other questions at hand, perhaps what Shuri was wondering above all else was 'Was Yasu REALLY supposed to be a ninja?' In her experience, rank and honor weren't all that important to a true ninja. If anything, it was more like a samurai to pay attention to those things. Plus, her green wouldn't let her blend into anything, aside from maybe grass. Black and purple were much more suited for lurking through the shadows.

With that, she hopped over to Dee, though she refrained from recreating her outfit just yet. After all, it was still hot and humid. "Fine, I'll take my leave. But, let me say this...I believe that NeoShogunMan is meditating and saying nothing right now for one reason: he doesn't wish to hurt anyone's feelings by choosing a side. After all, no matter how skilled he is, he can't be in two places at once. Or in two girls at once...but he can correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, of course."

With that, she bent over (and in a rarity, unintentionally giving the shogun an excellent view of her 99% bare bottom) and scooped up some cake with her finger. It looked too watery to seriously consider eating, even from the areas that weren't anywhere near the floor. It was good to have a moist cake, but that was ridiculous. "I don't know, shouldn't someone stay behind and clean this up? At this rate, it'll leave a stain or something. Of course, unless I'd get paid extra for it, it's not going to be me." One thing the ninja Navi definitely didn't want at the moment was for one of the horny generals to be left alone with their leader. But she couldn't be too obvious about it, could she?
Dee frowned and crossed her arms moodily,seeming to understand that Shuri was right. Yasu frowned and looked off to the side, not seeming particularly repentant, but rather, highly impatient for everyone to leave. The Shogun said nothing at all, neither confirming nor denying the statement. He might still be meditating.

Furthermore, he didn't even open his eyes to get an explicit viewing of Shuri's naked, prone buttocks, which likely made her think that if Yasi was sticking around looking for sexy time, she wasn't going to get much out of the leader. "Oh, I will clean that up later... you don't need to bother with it," De commented concerning the cake. She bad begun fanning herself, kicking up locks of her black and white gradient hair with each flap. Apparently, the heat was even beginning to bother its producer.

"I will handle it!" Yasu barked. "All of you, out this very instance or I will throw you through the doors!"

The Shogun was even yet perfectly silent, caring not for stimulating nudity, respect for those who'd performed for him, nor resolving the dispute between his generals. His meditation might just be a form of being lazy...

"... I hope you won't think badly of me for all of this, my Lord," Dee added sheepishly as she prepared to walk out. No answer. "Oh, and Shuri... probably best to dress before you go out if you can. Even though we will be in the officers' area, we might encounter some footsoldiers who will spawn merchandise based upon your naked appearance before you can tell them you're not actually one of our subordinate ranks." That said, she didn't se terribly concerned about her own appearance.

"Naked ninja.. that'd save Yasu trouble with coming up with a costume. You wouldn't even have to pick a color," Sake added. Her hair was matted down all around her head in a mop, making her look even sillier than usual.
...Well, whatever. NeoShogunMan was a big boy; even if Yasu was alone with him, he could handle himself. Though, Shuri had a feeling she wouldn't make much progress...but at any rate, she really should put some clothes on. "Don't worry, such was my plan." With a snap of her fingers, the ninja went from the edge of nudity to the edge of 100% body coverage. "And I wouldn't worry about the shogun. I'm sure he knows you set this all up just to make him happy, and for that, he certainly can't hold it against you." At least, she hoped he did, or it might eat into her payment.

One last time, she looked over the area, since it never hurt to remember a place like this, in case of future missions. And while it'd undoubtedly be amusing to see the other 'ninja' blow a gasket, a true kunoichi knew when to cut and run, and she had a feeling that time was now. "Well, let's get going. This has been fun and all, but I really should finish up before my operator heads home for the day."
"Well, it's nice of you to say so. Personally, I have no idea... he might be the type to hold a silent grudge. I hope he isn't... although a silent grudge would be better than the kind of beef I have going with Yasu," the sorceress sighed heavily, walking out in her damp underwear despite having advised Shuri otherwise. "Anyway, you did your part without me having to push too much, so I'm satisfied. If only the Shogun hadn't suddenly adopted a vow of silence, I'm sure he would have given you a nice reward on top of my own."

"Such a shame... I wanted to drink sake with him too. Say, you want some?" she offered, holding out a simple, rounded cup for Shuri.

"I doubt she cared unless you're planning to pay her," Dee chuckled knowingly, realizing the vibe that Shuri was ready to get some money in her hands. "Here is... I will give you an SP for the job and an additional 500 for your effort. How is that?" she asked, producing a data packet with one hand (presumably out of thin air, since she certainly wasn't hiding it on her person) and covering her face using her fan with the other. That wad probably a useful trick for hagglers.

((Dee received 500 zenny and an SP base!))
While she certainly wasn't unhappy about receiving what she had sought, Shuri couldn't help but be disappointed at the lack of funds acquired. She worked hard, and that was all she got? Well, that and the opportunity to get bombed. "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't drink." It was imperative as a ninja to always be at your physical and mental peak, and alcohol screwed up both of those. "Anyway, I've done my part, so I think I'll take my leave. I can see myself out. Take care." Normally, she'd say something to imply that she'd be happy to take future requests, but she definitely preferred employers with looser wallets. And with that, she walked off into the sea of tents, to find her way outside the camp...

...Or so she wanted Dee and Sake to think. Once she was safely out of sight, the ninja quickly veered off course, and started heading back to the Shogun's place. If he was capable of upping her payment, she'd be a total fool to at least not try. And by now, even if Naomi saw her, she wouldn't have to make any super awkward explanations. But anyway, she needed to get in there without Dee, Sake, or Yasu knowing. Ideally, no one would see her at all, but those three were an absolute must. Upon getting up to the door, she placed her ear next to it, to hear if there was anything going on in there. After all, there was a chance that the other so-called 'ninja' was actually telling the truth about needing to just talk. She doubted it, but there was always a chance. And of course, if she was right about to leave, she could just go hop into the nearest shadow until she was gone.

But, if it was absolutely silent, or at least if it was clear NeoShogunMan was alone, she'd head on inside, and drop the stealth act. Not only would it just look suspicious, but Shuri wasn't even positive it'd be effective, considering he was the one person she'd seen in the entire camp that appeared competent.
Shuri managed to slip away from the general and subordinate after they exchanged goodbyes; thankfully, the two girls headed for the bathhouse to the east rather than lingering outside the Shogun's meditation house. That made it easy for Shuri to reapproach and listen in. It didn't sound like Yasu was taking off... rather, it sounded like they had indeed gotten into it. Neither one of them was talking, but Shuri could hear the sound of metal clattering and floorboards creaking. There was a loud tearing like cloth... then Yasu's voice was audible.

"Damn you!"

Well that wasn't something one would expect her to say to the shogun, especially not during sex. It also sounded like she was talking around something in her mouth. Either things were getting downright kinky in there or something inexplicable was going on. It certainly didn't sound like delivering a message.
Hmm. Getting back to NeoShogunMan's place was easy enough. But, what was going on in there? It was either the most awkward blowjob in the history of the world, real or cyber, or there was something more...menacing going on. But, there weren't any windows on this building, were there? Otherwise it wouldn't have been quite so dark. Shuri pondered for a moment, before making a decision that was very, very unlike her.

And so, she grabbed the door handle, and slowly but surely cracked it open just wide enough for her to fit through, though in a way that the inside would have no way of seeing who opened it. If no one noticed, she'd slip in and see for herself. If someone did and ordered her to close it, she could do so, and no one would be the wiser that she did it. And if they came out, she just needed to hop over to the nearest shadow and hide, as ninjas were quite good at doing. No matter what, she should be safe. But still, taking the (relatively) direct route just felt weird...
As Shuri entered in, she heard the motion inside draw to a close; she spotted Yasu hunched over the laying form of the shogun, with white cloth wrapped into her mouth. At first the ninja might imagine Yasu had been gagged or something, but it became apparent that she was holding it with her teeth while she either wound or otherwise unwound it from the shogun's body. She dropped what she was doing when Shuri came in, however, and rose to her feet...

... It was enough time for Shuri to get a brief glimpse of the figure on the floor. The first thing she spotted was the red armor, which had been pulled off; the face-mask of the shogun's helmet glared back up at her with its usual grimace, although no eyes shined behind it. What she noticed next was the pitch black skin of the figure, darker than any human shade. The figure was partially wrapped up in white sheets... although she did get a look at the bandaged part. What became clear to her was striking: the figure that had been dressed up as Neo-ShogunMan, the organizational leader of the Neo-Shogun Empire, was no man at all. The unconscious body lying there most certainly had a wrapped up bosom, which is what Yasu had been tending before Shuri had come in. The figure's whole body was gleaming with sweat, so much that it was forming a puddle beneath her; this reinforced the idea that the stranger could have come from nowhere but the armor.

The navi started to move its lips, revealing sharp fangs; her eyes opened and her long, white hair fell into stringy, sweaty strands as she attempted to sit up. Shuri saw her eyes open, completely yellow and inhuman, before Yasu tried to save the situation by moving in front of her again with her legs closed like a curtain. A snarl curled across her lips and her eyes widened, then she opened up into another rant. "WHAT DID I SAY? I TOLD YOU AND DEE TO LEAVE!" the first general howled, clenching both fists but keeping her position. "That sorceress! That blasted sorceress, she's the one to blame for this. She brought you into the most private chambers of our lord..."

"Wait... there's nothing lost..." the strange, dark figure coughed weakly, in a lady-like voice that didn't sound at all like the helmeted figure from earlier.

"Indeed. There's nothing lost because I am going to grind this intruder into the basest elements of her code, such that she will never be reassembled onto the net!" Yasu threatened, sticking one finger out towards Shuri.

"No..." the woman behind her sighed, repositioning herself so that her eyes could meet Shuri's. "She's innocent in this and... besides, a measure like that may be unrealistic... not to mention the trouble it would create outweighs the good it does... And the sin of the deed..."

Yasu drew her lips into a tight frown and dropped her fists. "And yet she knows more than she can be allowed to know. She's not a member of our organization, let alone one qualified for this level of information. She is a lowly stripper, hired by our beloved sorceress," the first general continued with clear sarcasm.

"This is a mere setback, one that is easily solved. You see, this is no entertainer... she is a ninja... well, not as you or I think of one. A ninja mercenary, I should say," the shogun continued with some effort. "She came looking for payment, not with intent to investigate our organization. So, we shall simply pay her... and I trust she will keep the typical silence that a ninja can be counted upon for..."

"Ah, of course," Yasu agreed, nodding slowly. She clearly wasn't happy about the idea of paying a stripper to keep her mouth shut, but said nothing. "3000z then, if you promise that this secret makes it no further than this room. The moment I discover a hint of treachery, you will be an enemy of the Shogun and all under HIS employ," she warned Shuri, emphasizing the word "his." Of course, who really cared about the shogun's gender? It wasn't as though he (she) was some fantastic celebrity underneath the helmet; the figure was completely unrecognizable. Maybe she just wanted to look like a scary guy for the purpose of frightening others? But they make .GMOs for that sort of thing.

Yasu approached and produced a data packet; she'd only just barely wrapped her own chest, so both her height and their size was imposing, saying nothing of her muscle tone nor her scarred features.

*Shuri received 3000z*
Hearing nothing but silence after opening the door, Shuri snuck in, to get a good view of the situation...and upon seeing said view, made the rare mistake of completely forgetting that she was supposed to be stealthy at the moment. It meant one of two things: either that wasn't NeoShogunMan at all, or NeoShogunMan was a very poorly named Navi. Either way, she couldn't help but be a bit shocked. Did Dee know this? And either way, that explained why her advances were rejected. Come to think of it, it wouldn't make sense for Dee to be aware of the situation and still make her do it, unless it was an extremely elaborate fake out. Which...she sort of doubted, given the general competance of the officers she'd met. And furthermore-

...Right. She was supposed to be hidden, instead of standing there in the middle of the entryway like an idiot. Smooth. Her first instinct was to just jack out, but the fact that NeoShogun'Man' was maintaining a cool head (figuratively, anyway) made her stay put for a bit longer. Yasu's threats rang hollow, however, since again, she could just leave whenever she wanted. "You know, if you keep yelling like that, everyone in the entire camp's going to hear you, and some might investigate the source." Plus, it confirmed to her that it was actually the shogun, and not an imposter; a fake wouldn't bring about such a panic, nor would said fake be able to reason with her. Without a doubt, Yasu was the worst ninja she'd ever seen.

Fortunately, someone was actually quite aware of the situation, even the fact that she was simply a mercenary looking for a paycheck. "Well, at least someone else here is in the loop. It's true, I take jobs for fun and profit. And besides, what is this secret? I came in on the hunch that I could get more payment from a better resourced Navi, and I found the two of you discussing organizational matters that were completely uninteresting to someone not part of the empire like. Then, I got paid, and I left. That's all that happened in here." While sarcastic, it was pretty clear that the purple ninja was more than happy to never speak of the matter again.

With that, she snagged the data packet, and transferred it over to Naomi's PET's ahead of her. She took a single step back, in large part because otherwise, she'd get smacked by some poorly wrapped Yasu. "You may want to rewrap those. I imagine it'd be like getting punched if I got hit with one. ...Well, this has been fun and all, but now I truly must be going. I suppose I'd be willing to do more missions for the Shogunate, though I think certain members may want to undergo an attitude adjustment before I work directly for them." No names mentioned, though there was a high chance that said members wore green and had eye patches. "May this be the start of a beautiful and profitable partnership!" With that, she dematerialized into a purple beam of light, and vanished, returning to the safety of a place where she wasn't in danger of being smacked by another Navi's breasts. Besides, she had more work to do in there, now.

(JACKING OUT)
((Shuri gets 15 Dee FXP, 3 Sake FXP, and 4 Neo-Shogun FXP))