Devil's Luck

"What kind of wax monsters doesn't melt into a puddle of goo when you hit them with enough fire to turn Sharo into the tropics?" Majinman complained.

"That... metaphor seems kind of lame," Wes commented, "though I guess only you and me heard it, so that doesn't matter too much. In anycase, sending...."

"Yeah, yeah, well I write my own material, no editors, so EXCUSE me, if I drop of a dud of a joke every once and a while," Majinman shot back, then glared down at the laughing candles, "And you, yeah, so you might be immune to fire, but with me all the way up here, are you're attacks any more effective? Plus, that still doesn't change that fact that you two are just a couple of viruses that are stuck to the floor. Given that observation, let's see you dodge this!"

Waving an arm in front of him, Majinman generated a long wing of water, which floated in front of him. Pausing one moment to adjust the angle of the attack, he then slammed his hand into its back, sending it shooting off towards the ground, colliding with a loud, messy splash. Then, to cover his bases, Majinman focused on the puddle of water his attack left behind and raised a large, steaming fist of water from its center, which he would use on either of the viruses that might have been left unharmed from his previous attack.

"So, you want anything else after that?" Wes asked.

"Naw, I'd rather not overdo it too much. After all, what if all my flashy attacks attracts a stronger opponent who decides to strike before we have a chance to recharge our chips? No, the added Mistconv is all the extra assurance I need. What I have done so far should be sufficient," and if not, his aim and calculations really needed some work. Oh well, if anything was still alive he was prepared to dodge, though since he had no idea what kind of situation he might be left with, he decided not to give his wisps any furthur instructions. As long as they simply stayed between the viruses and himself, that would suffice.

((1.) Line up shot
2.) Wideshot1, 60 Aqua+wide attack, HntdCandleA/B
3.) Mistconv, 100 Aqua, anything left
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge
*Wisps: just idle))
The heckling viruses was soon met with certain end when the wideshot made a clear shot on the two. The candle on top of their heads sizzled as they deleted, leaving only a handful of Zenny for Majin.

HntdCandleA: DELETED
HntdCandleB: DELETED
CirkillA: CHARBROILED
CirkillB: BURNINATED

Majinman.EXE: 200 (Passive DecoyX2) (currently over grass)

Terrain: 50% Grass 40% Normal 10% Glass

-BATTLE WON!-
550z
"And that's another win," Majinman stated, "We should be able to afford another Process Upgrade soon, not that I have anything in particular in mind for it. Oh well, regardless, it can't hurt. Better get a move on." With that, he headed off again.

((Battle 2))
MajinMan came across a completely white terrains, which was a rare sight for the chaotic NetVegas. However, after walking a little more, the grounds started to crack and crumble into the ground, revealing a gigantic roulette table with MajinMan standing on the middle! Four colors, and four different types of viruses was waiting for the navi and prepared for their attacks! But just before either the navi and the virus could do anything, the roulette table began to slowly spin and gained more and more speed until the viruses was a near-blur!

-Sea-
SlimeyA: 90 HP
SlimeyB: 90 HP

-Grass-
SpidyA: 80 HP
SpidyB: 80 HP

-Lava-
VolcanoA: 110 HP
VolcanoB: 110 HP

-Magnet-
ElemperorA: 100 HP
ElemperorB: 100 HP

Terrain: 24% Sea, 24% Grass, 24% Lava, 24% Magnet, 4% Normal

[Roulette Style: Normal is in the middle and all the other four panels will be constantly spinning along with the virus on top! Mind your accuracy and how you will attack! If MajinMan was to stand on the roulette, he will be inflicted with Confuse in X turns, depending on the RP Quality and how you explain to keep the navi from being dazed!]

MajinMan: 200 HP [Normal]

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
Majinman looked around the constantly rotating terrain and shook his head, "This really isn't doing it for me," he said with a shrug. He slowly lifted off the ground, no longer spinning with the floor and checked out his competition again. While it was still sort annoying, at least he wouldn't be the one to get dizzy.

Wes glanced down at his PET. This would either require a lot of precision... or explosions so big that'd it'd be hard as hell to miss with as long as you aimed in the same zip code. While he liked the second option better, he wasn't sure that they had enough chips that filled the bill to make it work. He'd leave it up to the little guy for strategy, "Okay, the settings kind of screwy this time around. Since you're the one that has to make due with the weapons I send, you tell me what you need."

"The Volcanoes obviously have my element. I want to hit them fast and hard to see what I can beat out of them. Of course, at the same time, I don't want to concentrate solely on them and have the Slimes catch me off guard while I'm distracted. I don't want to mess around with them too long, so how about you send me the Cyberroar? I'll make them crap themselves and then move on to slaughtor the rest. Send me Wideshot1, MistConv, and Magbolt2. That should do it."

"Those four, huh? Well, this should be interesting." Wes slotted in the set requested, really glad that he wouldn't be the one having to make adjusted in angle and timing.

Having recieved the data he needed turned and pointed a finger at the two slime viruses, slowly turning with the stage so that he could maintain eye contact. He then shouted out, using the CyberRoar to add volume and a creepy echo to his voice, "You! You two have tresspassed on the roulette of the damned! I am the Grand Mr. Majin-sama, Lord of all that a Evil and Unnice! I use this roulette to win away the souls of mortal navis and then use them in my invinicible army of phantoms! See, there are two now!" he then sent his two Will'O Wisps at the pair of enemies and instructed them to float around their heads. He then continued, "Luckily for you, today I don't have my awesome Succubus harem with me today. Otherwise, I would use my awesome powers to splatter your data accross the floor and have my concubines wrestle in your remains! So go, now, before I decide not to spare you my wrath afterall!" Finishing up his speech, Majinman turned away, satisfied. That was awesome. Unfortunately, Wes was the only one to consider what would happen if the two blobs just happened to not understand Electopian, but it really wasn't worth bringing up.

Thinking his main threat out of the way, Majinman now moved on the his main priority. He looked ahead and formed a wave of water in front of him. He then took note of his targets position. The volcanoes should be in front of him in a few seconds, so he thought about how fast a wideshot would travel and about how early he'd have to shoot for it to reach the contact point at the same time as the enemies. When the timing seemed right, he fired the attack, figuring that even if his timing was a little off, the wave was big enough that he had room for error.

He then moved his hands up to his ears, removing his rings. He expanded both of them into large hoops and threw them in front of him. His aim this time was the spiders. As long as he could hit them before they could move, this would be easy. Afterall, they were spinning on a circle, so they would remain a constant distance away from him. All he had to do was move his rings to that distance and then have them travel in a circle around him and they should definitely make contact with the spiders and cut them down. Moving his hands, both hoops began to move. He tried to keep the distance constant and aimed to have each ring pass through each spider once and then return to him. Once they were back, Majinman turned his attention to the Elemperor. He didn't really know what the viruses did, but he figured it wouldn't matter if he took them out quick enough.

The navi turned and tried to fix his glance on a spot right beside the first elemperor. He generated a puddle near that and a large fist rose up out of the liquid, taking a lunge at the virus. He figured that it would be pretty easy to hit, since the attack itself would move with the stage, along with the virus. He then concentrated on his final target and what would easily be the most complicated maneuver of the round. Pulling a magnet out of thin air, he pointed it at the Elemperor. He then slowly started rotating, trying to keep pace with the roulette so that he would not lose his fix on the virus and drag it in towards him. His plan was to drag it accross the floor until it was directly beneath him and then chuck the magnet into the foe, destroying it in one hit. Once that was over with, he'd see what was left.

((1.) Take flight
2.) Cyber Roar, stuns or make enemy flee, SlimeyA/B
*WillO'Wisp entourage, decoy x2, scare Slimeys
3.) Wideshot1, 60 Aqua, VolcanoA/B
4.) Ifrit Enchanted Rings, 60 Fire Slashing x2, SpideyA, 60 Fire Slashing x2, SpideyB
5.) MistConv, 100 Aqua, ElemperorA
6.) Magbolt2, 110 Elec stun, ElemperorB))
((bumpity))
Starting off, MajinMan easily scared off the Slimey with his intimidation tactics, and the Volcanoes were easily blasted away with exploding waters and lava. The spiders, easily burned up. Then, the misty fist Majinman generated started to move at the Elemperor, but it couldn't keep up with the momentum and dissipated into thin air! His next magnetic attack, however, hit true as the lamp virus bit the dust. The surviving Elemperor tried to pull off an attack, but it just couldn't keep its footing long enough to do so!

-Sea-
SlimeyA: FLEE
SlimeyB: FLEE

-Grass-
SpidyA: FIRE
SpidyB: FIRE

-Lava-
VolcanoA: 'SPLODE
VolcanoB: 'SPLODE

-Magnet-
ElemperorA: 100 HP
ElemperorB: DELETED

Terrain: 24% Sea, 24% Grass, 24% Lava, 24% Magnet, 4% Normal

[Roulette Style: Normal is in the middle and all the other four panels will be constantly spinning along with the virus on top! Mind your accuracy and how you will attack! If MajinMan was to stand on the roulette, he will be inflicted with Confuse in X turns, depending on the RP Quality and how you explain to keep the navi from being dazed!]

MajinMan: 200 HP [Above Normal]
"Really? Really? Just one left? Just one? I have to hang around here and waste my time because one measley virus still has some crazy idea that it can beat me? Pathetic. Even if I don't use a CyberRoar, it should still feel afraid enough to run away like a little bitch after what I did to its friends," Majinman grumbled, clenching his fist in anger.

"Now, now, language please. Requiem should remain kid friendly, especially those in kid form," Wes chided, "Anyway, you did quite well. I was expecting about two or three to be left and that'd you possibly take a hit. The fact that you've done little to no busting and yet still managed to nail all that timing and trajectories is actually pretty impressive. So, any idea on how you want to take this one down?"

"Well, I'd like to take it down with my most powerful attack but I really don't feel like trying to line up that shot," Majinman replied.

"Why not? It should be easy. Afterall, you don't have to attack from right there," Wes suggested, "Fly into its path, wait for it to come to you, and then fire."

Majinman paused. He hadn't been thinking outside of the box enough. Wes was exactly right. All he had to do was move into the virus's circular path and then hit it when it got close. It seemed so obvious as soon as someone else stated it, "Okay, then, I'll do that," Majinman then floated out onto the field, about the distance the last Elemperor was from the center. He then turned towards the rotation and awaited his target. He waited until it was in firing range and then yelled, "You little turd! You can't even survive one of my blinks!" He then opened his eyes wide, firing an intense laser from each socket. He then prepared to dodge, if he screwed up.

((1.) Move into Elemperor's path
2.) Majin Eye Beams, 300 Fire, ElemperorA
3-6.) Dodge))
The Elemperor dies of EYEBEEEEEEAMS.

-Sea-
SlimeyA: FLEE
SlimeyB: FLEE

-NotGrass-
SpidyA: FIRE
SpidyB: FIRE

-NotLava-
VolcanoA: 'SPLODE
VolcanoB: 'SPLODE

-Magnet-
ElemperorA: DELETED
ElemperorB: DELETED

Terrain: 24% Sea, 14% Grass/10% Normal, 14% Lava/10% Normal, 24% Magnet, 4% Normal

MajinMan: 200 HP [Above Normal]

-BATTLE TWO, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- 1100z
- [LavaCannon1] Battlechip
"You did it and you got the chip you were actually aiming for. That's impressive," Wes complimented.

"Eh, its not that impressive. All you have to do is delete the virus so fast that it doesn't even know its dead and its existance is petrified into a chip. At least that's how I think it works," Majinman mumbled, crossing his arms, "Ugh, this is so boring. They can't do crap to me so all I'm doing is showing off with no one to watch. Hey, Wes, we're leaving this net for now."

"Huh? Uh, okay," was all the netop could manage before Majinman departed from the network.