Fight Fire With Fire!

"...It's fine..." Voulge took off his right gauntlet, revealing his bare hands with an old stab wound right in the middle of his palm, and began to stroke the tamed Spikey's head. "You should be overjoyed with reuniting with your old friend."

Ignis slowly drifted towards the group, still having the Hard drive in his claws, and began to take rest on Voulge's shoulder. "Oh man...I thought I would be a doggy chow if that went on any longer. Anyhow, here's your stinkin' whatchamacallit." The SP dropped the Hard drive onto Voulge's other hand and shortly disappeared to return to the PET. After a short second of inspection, Voulge placed his armor back on and handed the valuable to Lord Slayer. "I'm sure this will help you in your later mission."
Argon whined apologetically as Voulge rubbed his head while Lord Slayer chuckled. He gladly received the hard drive and stored it.... somewhere.

"Yes, this certainly will be of use. Farewell my friend! Until we meet again!" Lord Slayer bellowed, getting on his Spikey and riding out of the facility.

---

As Voulge jacked out, he could see his friend's form riding swiftly away on his Spikey. He thought about what happened so far, but shrugged it off.

The knights would have to wait a while for their next encounter, but in that, another adventure awaits.