Anyis n' MeleeMan Team Busting

MeleeMan frowned and crossed his arms across his chest, watching in surprise as Fiona transformed and then tore asunder her companion. "Well damn. I wanted to do that," he sighed, still miffed at the spectacular failure of his own attacks next to Anyis'.

His SP was busying herself absorbing the bugfrags that Tel had left behind. She gave a nod to Anyis, showing that all was forgiven. "I wish I had my old power still... If I did, she might be a worthy opponent," the SP thought to herself as she thirstily drank in the power of the bugfrags.

Rania was slightly upset at the outcome of the background. "You shouldn't have upset him!" she sighed, looking seriously down at her PET. "Before we got here, those two seemed to have been sharing an ordinary, if not slightly dysfunctional relationship with one having power over the other. After you started running your mouth, the thing escalated. And now look! She's a giant monster and he's been ripped apart. I just hope he managed to jack out or something," she sighed, resting her head in her hands and feeling guilty.

"Hey, for all we know, these guys are some kind of viruses! I've never seen a navi like that, anyways," MeleeMan griped, looking unrepentant. "Besides, the guy was a jackass. I warned him what was going to happen if he tangled with me, and now look, it happened. Maybe not directly as I stated it, but it happened. You've got to realize that this is sort of thing is often the outcome in a real fight, Rania," he explained, pointing to the shreds of Tel.

"I know... but I still don't like it," she replied with a dissatisfied frown. "Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure you guys are in the clear yet. What if transforming into a monster makes her just as violent as he was?"

The big navi shrugged, watching Anyis carefully as she addressed the monster. He didn't much care if they had to tumble back into another fight, but he wished it would be with something other than a giant water monster...
As Anyis addressed the giant overbearing water-monster thing, the first thing it did was to fall down into the water that it was made of, and create a rather large splash, drenching everyone within its range. After a few moments of silence, a small sobbing could be heard, the same childish voice from the little pool. The water-beast seemed to quiver in response to the sobbing, though it did not seem to come from the beast itself; the voice had almost like a presence-like quality to it, its source indeterminate. "..I-I-I k-k-killed.... N-n-no, I d-didn't- *sniff*"[b][font=Optima][/b][/font][b][/b] the voice stammered in between sobs, then punctuated by a loud howl that threatened to burst everyone's auditory sensors. The beast's claws went up to its neck (being headless and all) in a kind of repenting position. Then, as Anyis posed her question, the beast turned to her, and finally stood up straight for a while. It was still shaking, but a lot more reduced by then.

"T-Thanks... I-I- *sniff* k-kind of f-feel better... b-but... oh, h-he's d-deleted... because of m-me..."[b][font=Optima][/b][/font][b][/b] the voice said, "I-I'm sorry, *sniff* but I- I need to be by m-myself for a bit.."[b][font=Optima][/b][/font][b][/b] the voice said. With the last bit, the gigantic lake receded into the small pool once again, with the worm-parts sinking into the water as the aquatic body shrank. The beast also reduced itself in size gradually until it became the female water-spirit from earlier. Fiona glanced towards Anyis, and held out her hand. "A-Anyis, was it...? H-Here... if you need me here again..."[b][font=Optima][/b][/font][b][/b] said Fiona, opening her hand to reveal the red gem on one of the worms' heads earlier. Upon closer inspection, it was not red, but blue, only appearing to be the former because of a coating of fresh blood covering the sapphire. After handing the little rock to Anyis, Fiona turned to MeleeMan, and pointed at him with a piercing glare.

"Y-You... are very lucky... to have her... for a friend,"[b][font=Optima][/b][/font][b][/b] said the water spirit, before sinking back into her little pool in the middle of nowhere.

[Key Item: Bloody Sapphire]
"Thanks Fiona, I'll take good care of it." replied Anyis as she took the sapphire from the water spirit. With a quick transformation, Anyis was back in her normal clothes and tucked the blue gemstone into her robe for the time being. It may not be the first thing most would think of about Anyis, but she did in fact have a certain appreciation for gemstones, being somewhat evidenced by the topazes embedded in her gloves and gauntlets.

After watching Fiona disappear back into the water, Anyis walked over to MeleeMan and lightly hit him in the arm with a gloved fist. "Hear that, lucky guy? How did you ever get by without me?" gloated Anyis, taking Fiona's outside opinion and flaunting it shamelessly. "Now come on, the girl needs a little alone time. She'll be fine after thinking things over a bit." explained Anyis, giving the order for the team to march onwards.

In response to the statement, Magna began floating across the water after the Mother Unit, but paused for a moment to make note of something. "Unit Damascus, I must ask that you detach from my back once we reach shore. Your presence creates an imbalanced center, which makes my movements significantly more difficult." requested Magna, while unaware that he was basically calling Damascus fat.
Damascus' eyebrow twitched irritably as she stared into the navi's face with her cold, steely frown. "'Imbalanced?' Why certainly, I will remove the great burden of my weight. This will be of benefit to us both," she spoke quietly and with a biting tone that would, perhaps fortunately, be entirely lost upon the golem. Crossing her arms and raising her head haughtily, staring forward despite the sun, she walked to meet up with the others. Her hair alarming settled back into its usual blade with an alarming SHWING.

"Puh... Man-hater," MeleeMan grumbled under his breath as his suit reverted to normal. There was a low moan as each of the ghosts surrounding him reverted back to smoke. "Sweet. I think my tongue's free again. Finally I can say whatever I want," he sighed, smiling with satisfaction. Seeming to forget that whatever he said was still subject to critical review, he continued. "Oh damn, Anyis is back in her robe again," he muttered audibly.

Hearing her doing that talking thing that girls sometimes found mete to do, MeleeMan tuned his ears in to listen and try to say something to cover up the previous comment. "Yeah, lucky, sure. And I'm more than fine with giving that damn water creature all the time to think that she needs."

Rania sank back on the bench, sticking her hands inside the pocket of her hoodie. "It really didn't go too well, did it? I wonder if all of that violence really was necessary," she muttered to herself, staring blankly at her PET screen while her mind wandered off elsewhere.

((Ready for battle 6))
As Anyis, MeleeMan and their Support Programs trudged their way through the Netfrican desert network, they soon found themselves in much more lush areas, with grass growing freely. They found a neatly trimmed circle of grass, along with a solitary wooden pole in the middle. As they moved to examine it, a rumbling occurred beneath their feet, and twelve wooden posts blasted their way above ground, circling them into a ring of sorts. Before they could react, a couple of PuffBalls jumped out from behind a couple of the poles, with their huge spiked masks leering in front of them. With a shriek, both slammed their masks ground-ward, creating tremors across the field. This triggered a few poles to rotate and reveal their true nature of Totem viruses. Two of the poles also sprouted fan-like attachments above them, while green streaks could be seen landing behind some other poles.

In other words, they were ambushed.

PuffBallEX A: 190HP (Directly in front of group) (Grass)
PuffBallEX B: 190HP (Directly in front of group) (Grass)
Totem A: 80HP (12 o' clock) (Soil)
Totem B: 80HP (3 o' clock) (Soil)
Totem C: 80HP (6 o' clock) (Soil)
Totem D: 80HP (9 o' clock) (Soil)
Genin A: 60HP (Behind Pole 1) (Soil)
Genin B: 60HP (Behind Pole 8) (Soil)
Genin C: 60HP (Behind Pole 5) (Soil)
Genin D: 60HP (Behind Pole 4) (Soil)
WindBox A: 100HP (On Pole 1)
WindBox B: 100HP (On Pole 11)

Objects:
Eight 100HP wooden poles, at 1-12 o' clock, except at cardinal directions, plus one in very middle. Poles are named according to clock positions (1-11), with middle pole named M. The poles are about 8 feet tall.

(Near Pole M)
MeleeMan.EXE: 270HP (Grass)
Damascus.SP: 40HP (Grass)
Anyis.EXE: 135HP (Grass)
Magna.SP: 40HP (Grass)

Terrain: 60% Grass (Middle), 40% Soil (Surrounding)

-TEAM BATTLE SIX, FIGHT!!-
MeleeMan groaned, seeing that they'd suddenly become surrounded by a surprisingly large number of viruses. "Dammit, why can't we ever be the ones to ambush the enemy? This thing should work both ways!" he grumbled, crossing his arms across his chest as he tried to quickly ponder a strategy. Fighting viruses was never much of a problem, but this landscape combined with the inclusion of several windboxes would likely make utilizing his regular strategy of "run around and punch the hell out of everything" fairly ineffective.

Smiling, Rania fished through her folder and closed her eyes briefly. With a sudden intense flash, she opened them and held out the Gaia1 battlechip she'd acquired recently in one hand. With a triumphant grin, she slotted it through. "I've been waiting for just the right time to use this chip! I got it recently through a special deal from Suitachi, you see, and-" she rambled on excitedly until her navi cut her off.

"Yeah, that's great, but now's probably not the time for chit-chat. I think I get the gist of this thing, but let me ask you something: why didn't you give this to me last battle if it's so great? That seemed like a more dangerous situation than this does," he asked with a frown.

Shaking her head, Rania tensed her eyebrows and realized that her navi was contradicting himself by saying "now is not the time for chit-chat" and then prompting her to explain things. "No, MeleeMan, this chip's specially suited for large numbers of enemies. Hit it on the ground and you'll produce a massive shockwave that should be effective against these enemies," she replied.

"What about Anyis? The SPs? Won't they get the living daylights knocked out of them?" MeleeMan asked. On one hand, if the answer was no, that'd be good for their plan and convenient overall. If the answer was yes, however, that might be just as satisfying as he would get the chance to laugh at Rania for being wrong.

"Don't worry, the chip's not that dangerous if they know it's coming. I'll give you a rockcube to help Damascus out, but I think Mill can handle it himself. You hear that?" she asked, turning and leaning forward to get her partner's attention. "We're going to use a ground based shockwave weapon. Watch the ground and time it just right so that it doesn't hit you. I don't think there'll be any problems and it's well worth the risk," she assured him, eager to see what the attack would look like.

Just in case Mill planned to lallygag, MeleeMan went ahead and informed Anyis and Mill in less endearing terms with a self-satisfied sneer. "Hey guys, I'm about to do something awesome. You two will want to get off the ground when I do. Mill should help you with the timing," he warned the two of them. "Oh, and Damascus, you'll want to get off of the ground too. You're kind of heavy, if I remember right, so I'll send you a rockcube. Just sit on that."

Damascus glared back at him with bloodthirst, trying to contain her rage. "Kind of heavy. Hm. Alright, thank you for your consideration," she said with a bow of forced politeness, waiting for the rockcube and then sitting down upon it Indian-style. She activated her steel-skin and then turned to look at the viruses. She set her sights on one of the Puffballs and stared straight through his steel mask, having nearly enough pent up rage by this point to shoot a beam of heat from her eyes.

"Because of the way the viruses are arranged, you may also want to try to get those boxes down before doing anything else. I'm going to send you a yo-yo. I know you don't like it, but think of it this way: it's a useful tool for you," Rania explained to her navi, slotting through a Yo-Yo1 chip. "You can hook that guy and bring him in closer to you. Of course, here, range isn't so much the issue, but-"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. No chit-chat, remember," MeleeMan laughed, accepting the Yo-Yo. "Alright, get over here!" he growled, summoning two tremendous spiked gauntlets onto his fists. With a surprising burst of flames, he released the gauntlets from his fists on wires, revealing his ordinary gauntlets underneath as the others shot off. The wire-bound hands stretched out for one of the windboxes; MeleeMan attempted to use it as a hook and drag the virus off of its perch.

Disengaging the hook, MeleeMan moved on to his coveted new weapon. "Heh heh heh..." he laughed, raising his hands into the air and summoning his powered gauntlets, which sat at the ends of his arms, large and hammer-like. Quickly, he grunted and brought the weapons down in an axe-handle, smashing the ground and raising a flurry of rubble as the shockwave emanated out from his position. He held his teeth together and braced himself against the impact, which surged throughout his own body as well as the ground. "Now that's a hit," he thought to himself, glad to have his helmet's visor shielding his eyes as dust swirled around him.

Realizing that he was in a prone position, MeleeMan took the next best option to dodging; he steeled himself for attacks, gripping hard onto the ground as the powered gauntlets crumbled from his fists and using the muscles of his broad back to pad the damage from the enemy attacks.

MeleeMan:
1) Summon Rockcube
*) Red Rage to next attack
2) Yo-Yo1 to WindboxB (hook down off of pole) [40 x 3, +30 to first hit]
3) Gaia1 to all [100]
4) Iron Grip to ground [hardbody to self]
5) Brace self against wind

Damascus:
*) Debuff to PuffballA [-15 damage]
1) Climb onto Rockcube
2) Steel skin [ironbody to self]
"I don't mind, really. This just puts the viruses at a little less of a disadvantage and makes this a better fight." explained Anyis as she donned her silver gauntlets. "Though... Admittedly, I hate WindBoxes." she muttered through her hair, which was currently being blown in about 5 different directions. This was happening a lot lately... "Mill, give me something to crush that box with." Anyis grumbled while moving downwind of Magna, who served as a fairly handy wall to kill the gusts wreaking havoc on her hair.

"We could always shorten your hair if it's causing that many problems." teased Mill as he slotted in one of Anyis's favorite chips.

"Don't even joke about that." snapped Anyis in return as she activated the Battlechip. Water vapor condensed around her right hand at an incredible rate, compounding over and over until around her fist was a much larger one made of water. She twisted her body back around her waist, built up some energy, and then let go, sending her fist flying forward. Once her arm reached its reach limit, the MistConv kept going, stretching through the air on a collision course with the WindBox.

With that done, Mill and Anyis tuned into what Rania and MeleeMan were saying, or rather, warning them about. After seeing Rania slot in a Rockcube for Damascus, Mill decided that was a good plan for his own SP as well. "Thanks for the heads-up, Rania. Here Anyis, give this Rockcube to Magna for him to sit on." he said as he placed the aforementioned chip in his PET.

Anyis materialized the stone block next to the metal golem, but had to pause after seeing the pair side-by-side. "... Magna, do yourself a favor and don't destroy this Rockcube when you sit on it." Anyis ordered after being unsure on how the sturdiness of the Rockcube would measure against Magna's hulking bum.

"Understood, Mother Unit." replied Magna as he gingerly raised himself up onto his new perch. With a slightly higher vantage available, Magna thought to look around the battlefield. The virus count he came up with reflexively made him assemble his shield.

Anyis, meanwhile, just watched MeleeMan wield a Yo-Yo against the other Windbox before coming up with an idea. "Pardon me~" Anyis grinned as she jumped upwards, dug the heel of her boot into MeleeMan's back for a foothold, then took a second jump to land on MeleeMan's shoulders. "Thanks for the ride, MeleeMan. You're the safest place on this battlefield right now, after all." she laughed, patting her ally's helmet while swinging her legs out across his torso. As compensation for the silly act, the patting of MeleeMan's helmet was actually infusing repair data into him as Anyis channeled her Ectopatcher into the red-and-black-clad pugilist.

Since the set-up time for this plan was pretty long, Anyis kept a sharp eye on lookout from her perch on MeleeMan's shoulders, ready to send Boogeyman out to repel any virus brave enough to try and interrupt him. After the Gaia attack had been executed, Mill thought to send Anyis another attack chip in case some of the viruses managed to evade. As soon as Anyis equipped the Boomerang in her gauntlet-clad hand, she knew exactly what to do. From an earlier fight, she knew how annoyingly quick those Genin could be, and she wouldn't put it past them to find a way to escape MeleeMan's Gaia. With her target in mind, Anyis threw the arced weapon from MeleeMan's shoulders, letting it swing around the area in search of Genin to hit.

With little left to do but scope the aftermath of the assault, Anyis hopped off her living perch and looked out for incoming counter-attacks. Magna as well jumped off his Rockcube, and placed himself in front of the Mother Unit before raising his shield.

Anyis's Actions:
1. MistConv (115 Aqua damage, Impact) @ WindBoxA
2. Summon Rockcube (200 HP Object) next to Magna
3. Hop up on MeleeMan's shoulders to evade Gaia (Movement)
--Ectopatcher (Heal 15 HP) @ MeleeMan
--Boogeyman (Knockback), repel an incoming melee-range attack
4. Boomerang1 (60 Wood damage) @ GeninA/B/C/D
5. Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1. Hop up on Rockcube before Gaia (Movement)
--Reinforced Golem's Buckler (2-Hit Shield)
2. Defend self and Mother Unit (Movement/Defense)
The Navis' attempt to counter their enemies' ambush began when MeleeMan 'courteously' summoned a RockCube to assist Damascus. She complied, containing her displeasure at the Navi's comments and climbing onto the object. MeleeMan also informed his partners of his plan in an equally polite manner.

MeleeMan's first act of aggression was targeted at the WindBoxes, as was Anyis'. MeleeMan's attack threatened to yank the box off of its perch and did so admirably. The Yo-Yo fist flew towards the immobile virus, barely curved around it and began to return, knocking it off the pole and landing two major hits on the virus as it returned. The extra power that came with the fist resulted in the WindBox fragmenting into data particles as it hit the ground. Anyis' MistConv punch moved to out-MeleeMan MeleeMan, socking the second WindBox with a giant wet fist and sending it flying off of its pole. It didn't even have time to hit the ground before it disappeared from the Net.

Then came the coup de grace. Magna mounted his own RockCube and assembled a shield while MeleeMan prepared. Anyis prepared by hopping up onto the larger Navi's shoulders. MeleeMan took notice, but was too preoccupied with the impending attack to bother complaining. As a bonus, the Navi on his shoulders healed him partially.

MeleeMan raised his giant powered fists in the air. Anyis, Damascus and Magna all watched from their own seats as he brought the fists down to the ground in a deafening crash that may or may not have left their ears ringing. It was hard to tell over the Net-shattering shockwave that shot out from the point of impact. All four Totem viruses could only watch as the wave passed through them and reduced the number of poles by four. The Genin hiding behind non-sentient poles were a bit luckier, simply climbing the poles to evade the wave. That turned out to be not quite enough, however, as the poles were sent tumbling over anyway. The PuffBall viruses remained unharmed as their masks bore the brunt of the attack.

Immediately after the shockwave dispersed, all four Genin rose from the ground and retaliated, sending a hail of kunai knives at the middle group. Magna blocked a few with his shield while Damascus deflected them outright with her hard skin. Anyis projected Boogeyman out, interrupting a few projectiles. MeleeMan tried to imitate Damascus but still sustained some minor damage. The RockCubes took insubstantial hits as well. Once the commotion settled down, the PuffBalls took action and set their masks into the ground. Immediately the Navis and SPs began feeling the effects as a purple haze settled across the area.

As a final attack, Anyis hurled a Boomerang at the Genins near the poles' remains. Her first target bit the proverbial dust, but the rest got wise and jumped high, landing back on the ground once the boomerang passed. They remained where they were while the PuffBalls continued to emit their poison.

PuffBallEX A: 190HP (Mask off) (Directly in front of group) (Grass)
PuffBallEX B: 190HP (Mask off) (Directly in front of group) (Grass)
Totem A: DELETED (M)
Totem B: DELETED (M)
Totem C: DELETED (M)
Totem D: DELETED (M)
Genin A: DELETED (A)
Genin B: 60HP (Near remains of Pole 8)
Genin C: 60HP (Near remains of Pole 5)
Genin D: 60HP (Near remains of Pole 4)
WindBox A: DELETED (A)
WindBox B: DELETED (M)

Objects:
NO MORE POLES
RockCube (Anyis): 90HP
RockCube (MeleeMan): 80HP

(Near Remains of Pole M)
MeleeMan.EXE: 275HP (Poison) (Grass)
Damascus.SP: 30HP (Poison) (Grass) (atop second RockCube)
Anyis.EXE: 125HP (Poison) (Grass)
Magna.SP: 30HP (Poison) (Grass)

As Anyis climbed onto his back, MeleeMan's immediate thoughts were a mixture of surprise and pleasure. He remembered back to the net war, where he'd gotten to carry the feminine Shine and Kunie both around on his back, enjoying the feeling of their soft bodies, a feeling he so rarely came into contact with. He knew it would sound gross to say, but it had been sort of stimulating.

Unfortunately, Anyis was not going to give him this pleasure. As her legs wrapped around, it was something more of a vice than a struggle for safety. He couldn't make out much of what she was saying, but there was some laughter mixed in followed by an annoying pat on the head. "Oh screw this," he thought to himself, annoyed at the present situation along with the sudden flood of poison through the air. As he coughed, he had a vague instinct to sort of just buck her off like a bull getting rid of its rider, but he resisted it.

Damascus could feel that she'd begun breathing in the poisonous gas, which affected her despite her steel skin. "Annoying creatures," she grumbled, climbing down off of the Rockcube. She anticipated that the puffballs would be taken care of, but the genin were fast and could still be troublesome. As such, she decided to glare them down while taking shelter behind the cube.

Thankfully for Rania's navi, Anyis got down off of MeleeMan. Rania was a little surprised that she'd been willing to jump up on him. At first, that seemed like a sign of trust or possibly even affection. Upon thinking it over, however, she decided it was more like she was treating him as one of the rockcubes that they'd made to get Damascus and Magna off of the ground. Chuckling to herself, she slotted through a firehit, a golemhit, and a heatbreath, along with an areagrab for support. She figured the time for strategy was about over and that MeleeMan might be happier just finishing off those puffballs before their poison could wreak any more havoc.

Accepting the chips gratefully, MeleeMan smirked over at Anyis. He thought about saying something like, "Let's try that in reverse and see how you like it," utilized a rare bit of digression, and then decided against it. Facing towards the enemies, he closed the distance quickly using his areagrab, jumping forward in a burst of flames. Landing down at the destination point, he quickly generated another powered gauntlet, a weapon which had been getting a lot of action in this battle. "Time to go down!" he roared, bringing the fist down hard between them with another huge, rumbling shockwave. He then quickly switched to a firehit and swung his arm in two wide arcs, streaming flames behind each hit and putting more force into the second swipe.

For the finale, MeleeMan built up flames within his gut, feeling the rumble carry up from his intestines to his throat. Finally, he opened his mouth, releasing a plume of orange flames that would hopefully engulf his enemies and reduce their puffy bodies to ashes. Feeling satisfied, he stood still to observe the outcome of his work.

MeleeMan:
1) Areagrab to PuffBallEX group
2) Golemhit1 to PuffBallEX group [140 + break + panel break]
3) Firehit1 to PuffBallEXA [80 fire + impact]
*) Red Rage to next hit [Strengthen 30]
4) Firehit1 to PuffBallEXB [110 fire + impact]
5) HeatBreath to PuffBallEX group [90 fire + lava + cone attack]

Damascus:
*) Debuff to GeninB, C, and D [Debuff -5 each]
1) Climb down off of rockcube
2) Use rockcube for cover
"Oh god, that's awful...!" cried Anyis as the noxious fumes invaded her nose and mouth. The miasma-like clouds were definitely poisonous, but not the discrete type of poison most sensible people would use. No, this was the kind of poison that smelled absolutely putrid. Damn, this was mental torture as much as, if not more so than, the physical damage being inflicted upon the group. Needless to say, this fog of vileness really made Anyis want to end this battle fast.

Upon seeing his Navi writhing in over-exaggerated agony, Mill decided to quickly provide some new chips. Truth be told, the suffering of Anyis and Magna was not his main concern, as he could see on the PET that their HP values hadn't dropped that much, along with the fact that Magna didn't even have a nose to smell the poison with. No, what Mill was worried about was how much Anyis would complain about this ordeal after it was over if he didn't provide immediate assistance. She could heckle him about nearly anything, so god forbid Mill actually hand her some ammunition to use. With that in mind, Mill slotted in two fist-y chips.

The GutPunch and ColdPunch quickly uploaded themselves into Anyis's systems, but not as quickly as MeleeMan went after the PuffBalls emitting the poison gas. Being secretly relieved that she didn't have to get any closer to those things, Anyis turned her attention to the remaining Genin. She clutched a portion of her robe and tugged it up over her mouth, trying to filter the gas as she spoke. "Magna, I'll give you the GutPunch. The two close to each other are mine, which makes the third yours. Just punch it until it's dead, got it?" muttered Anyis through her robe.

"Understood, Mother Unit. I shall perform vital scans on a regular interval to ensure that the target is properly bludgeoned to death." nodded Magna ever so slightly as the Battlechip data moved from Anyis to himself. Upon receiving it, Magna activated the GutPunch that he, as a Navi, had used many times before. Little had changed in this combination as Magna's right hand was encased in thick yellow plating, turning his already metal fist into a spectacular tool of crushing. The large-set SP made a earth-pounding jump forward at the Genin, letting his empowered fist lead ahead of his body as he closed in on the ninja-like virus. As he landed, Magna swung his right arm outward, trying to clothesline the Genin had he not already hit it.

Not to be outdone, Anyis froze her gauntlet over with the power of the ColdPunch and leaped into action towards the first of her targeted Genin. Unlike Magna, Anyis let her body lead her fist in her charge, building momentum towards the virus until she arrived. Once she was close enough, Anyis threw her frozen fist forward, then pulled it back right after the first punch to deliver a quick second jab. Anyis then planted the heel of her boot in the ground, turned on it, and dashed at the second Genin. This time she employed a more wide-swinging style, as she twisted her body around only to unleash her ColdPunch in a whipping back-hand at the ninja. Having experienced the annoying quickness of the Genin enough already, Anyis followed up immediately with a right hook, reversing the momentum from her back-hand just moments before.

Anyis's Actions:
1. Give GutPunch to Magna
2. ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage, Impact, Knockback) @ GeninB
3. ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage, Impact, Knockback) @ GeninB
4. ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage, Impact, Knockback) @ GeninC
5. ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage, Impact, Knockback) @ GeninC

Magna's Actions:
--Equip Reinforced Golem's Buckler (2 Hit Shield)
1. GutPunch (70 damage, Impact, Knockback) @ GeninD
2. GutPunch (70 damage, Impact, Knockback) @ GeninD
Immediately realizing the threat of the poison gas and the Genins, Damascus climbed down from her cube and gave the viruses a fierce glare before using the cube as cover. MeleeMan didn't play much heed to the poison, instead appearing in front of the PuffBalls in a burst of flame. He followed it up with a rock hard fist directed at the ground. The powerful shockwaves trounced his last seismic attack and moved through the viruses' masks like they were nothing. While the viruses were still reeling from the GolemHit, MeleeMan swiftly dispatched one with a flaming fist. With both being on the grass, the flames burned through the first virus. The second managed to move away just as MeleeMan swung again.

As MeleeMan ended the second PuffBall with a flamethrower stemming from his mouth, Anyis finished complaining about the poison haze and passed a GutPunch chip to Magna. The SP subsequently launched himself at his target. The Genin did not take this well and tried hitting Magna with its kunai. His shield blocked the two directed at himself while another shot off towards Anyis. The knife did make contact, but Damascus' earlier glare left the projectile lacking much in the way of power. She was able to shrug it off and charge the other Genins with her ColdPunch. Her first punch missed its target, as did Magna's, but both Navi and SP managed to follow the first strike up with a second to finish off their foes.

Baring down on the last Genin, Anyis deflected the kunai thrown at her in desperation and pounded the virus into the next network.

PuffBallEX A: DELETED (M)
PuffBallEX B: DELETED (M)
Totem A: DELETED (M)
Totem B: DELETED (M)
Totem C: DELETED (M)
Totem D: DELETED (M)
Genin A: DELETED (A)
Genin B: DELETED (A)
Genin C: DELETED (A)
Genin D: DELETED (A)
WindBox A: DELETED (A)
WindBox B: DELETED (M)

Objects:
NO MORE POLES
RockCube (Anyis): 90HP
RockCube (MeleeMan): 80HP

Battle Six Complete!

MeleeMan.EXE: 260HP (Grass)
Damascus.SP: 25HP (Grass) (behind second RockCube)
Anyis.EXE: 115HP (Grass)
Magna.SP: 25HP (Grass)

Rewards:
MeleeMan: Totem1, 750z, 58 BugFrags, 6FXP (+1FXP for acting like a RockCube)
Anyis: Kunai1, 700z, 58 BugFrags, 6FXP (+1FXP for utilizing teammate as a RockCube)
MeleeMan wafted in the smell of smoke and burning grass around him, reveling in the deaths of his viral opponents. "Ah, nothing quite beats it. Smoking landscape, total victory, and AHURM HRGH!" he coughed, getting the last of the poison out of his system. "Damn viruses," he finished, beating his chest and exhaling loudly.

Damascus sniffled, feeling the poison making her weak as well. "I feel some injury from the poison, but other than that, I'm in decent condition," she reported to her master. Her master, however, had not requested this information and thus did not really pay attention as it was delivered to him.

Ignoring his SP, MeleeMan cracked his knuckles and looked to Anyis. "Heh. It feels good not to have to turn to my ally and reprimand them for using an unmanly strategy every two seconds. You're alright," he commended her. "Let's see you keep it up in the next battles-"

"Sorry, going to have to cut this short," Rania said suddenly, interrupting her navi. Looking to Mill apologetically, she pointed to her watch. "I just realized that I need to do the shopping for Sensei. I-I'm already a little past time as it is," she admitted. She was all around disappointed that her plan to set up future engagements with Mill had not come to fruition.

"Dammit! I'm not satisfied yet," MeleeMan griped. Groaning, he turned to Anyis and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, that's it. So uh.... keep in touch... and whatever," he concluded turning around and crossing his arms. Dealing with women that acted like men was hard for him. A brotherly slap on the back wouldn't work and the stiff upper lip, "it was no burden being your protector" look wouldn't either. The whole "you're good for a woman" thing didn't seem to be going over too well. He couldn't understand that. What more valuable or sincere compliment could he give her? "We'll fight together again," he stated with a simple nod and a gruff frown, still keeping his back turned.

With that, he signaled for Damascus that it was time to jack out. The SP came forward and bowed, raising her blood red eyes to look between the navi and her SP. "It's been a pleasure," she muttered, returning to her original position with an impressive heave of her breasts. "I'll be much stronger when we next meet. Please be prepared," she told Anyis, although her words were more like a warning than a view of things to look forward to. With that, the two jacked out.

((Jacking out))
"Calling it here sounds good, actually." said Anyis somewhat uncharacteristically. "I absolutely have to get this poison stink off me, and I have to go back to the PET for that." Alright, that made more sense. It was really kind of amazing that violent, battle-loving Anyis could always keep concerned about appearances.

"Yeah, it's no big deal. This was fun." added Mill, not wanting to give Rania the impression that he was disappointed. Well, wait, no, it's not that he didn't care. He did, really. There just wasn't a reason to fret about it. Yeah, like that.

When MeleeMan said that they'd fight together again, Anyis had to pause and think for a moment over how that made her feel. Was that a good thing? Yeah, probably. At the least, she regarded her time with MeleeMan as entertaining. And he definitely wasn't going to drag anyone down in a fight any time soon. A logic test, maybe, but not a fight. And more often than not, Anyis cared more about how good her allies were in a fight than anywhere else. "Yeah, and we'll beat up more viruses and giant worm monsters then too." Anyis grinned, hopefully not foreshadowing a future encounter with Tel's twin brother.

As MeleeMan and Damascus left, Anyis turned to Magna and asked, "... Should I take that as a threat?", referring to Damascus's last statement.

"Perhaps." responded the golem through a mouthful of Bugfrags. "It's possible that Unit Damascus views the Mother Unit in a rival capacity, as you both are designated as female combat units."

"Maybe." nodded Anyis, just before punching Magna in the side. "I haven't brought it up since it's just been one battle after another, but for the love of god, I am not a Mother anything!" she shouted in frustration, having put up with Magna's title for her up until now.

"Understood, Mother Unit." answered Magna automatically.

Anyis's only response was jacking out, with her SP inevitably in tow. She just couldn't deal with this anymore.

(Jack Out)