Where are you? PART2

Without a single hesitation, Capuchin immediately dashed through the portal, leaving behind Sharo and entering the area of Netfrica. Her feet dug into the ground, giving her a somewhat a sliding stop as she examined the area.

"So this guy decided to head to Netfirca..." She said as she looked around for any signs of the strange navi or creature.

"S-Seems that way." Aida began, "We better find it be-efore it causes more trouble..."

"Yep." Capuchin replied as her stance went into a stalking position. She wanted to be prepared for anything that would come at her. "Its really freaky what it did to those viruses...beating them up and wounding them..." her voice became silent for a brief second then continued, "Well...us navi's do that as well...BUT not like that! Our busting is very different! Let's forget what I said and continue."
Netfrica, at first glance, was in much worse shape than Sharo had been. The telltale sign of half-deleted viruses scattered across the landscape was certainly there, but there was something more as well. Pieces of debris filled most of the spaces between viral bodies, and what was left was melted from high energy blaster shots. Capuchin would soon realize that she had entered a lethal gauntlet of wounded viruses and unsafe terrain.

Gunfire erupted from across the field of death. It seemed she would have to cross it to reach her target. But would she let herself become damaged to get across? Or push the near-death viruses into the molten puddles to clear a path?

Assorted viruses: 1HP each (covering ALL normal terrain)

Capuchin: 140

Terrain: 80% Lava, 20% normal
Terrain is scattered that, with a bit of jumping, it is possible to cross without touching the lava, but not without pushing the viruses in.
Capuchin's eyes widened as she soaked in every detail and every virus in the area. The destruction was as horrible as the previous area...but perhaps even worse. Lava rivered itself across the terrain while last surviving viruses were glued to their positions on the last remaining pieces of land.

"This is just awful..." She said with a bitter tone in her voice. Her eyes looked up and beyond the area to see the blasts in the distance. Her golden eye faintly glimmered at this and her teeth revealed her fangs. "Even if they are viruses...this is too much."

"W-We may not have any wa-ay through..." Aida worried, "Th-there's too ma-many viruses. Th-they are on e-every patch that i-isn't lava..."

"Ch..." Capuchin gritted her teeth, "Well I can't just walk through the lava and expect myself not be given a single bit of damage." But her face showed pity for the viral beings, "Yet those guys already suffered enough...I really would hate to push those guys to their deaths..." Though there almost seemed like there was no other choice in her mind. "What to do..."

"C-Capuchin..." Aida began, "Y-you are p-pretty g-good at fi-iguring ways ou-ut of tough s-situations as I know...you c-can fi-nd a way..."

Capuchin gave a nod as she gave one last glance at the area...then it hit her.

"!!...THATS IT!" The navi cried as it summoned its pole to the field. "I'm going to get across my own way. I know I can do this right."

Gripping onto the pole she looked for a good spot to plant her pole...then...with the blasts in sight, she gave no hesitation and darted towards the lava. Quickly, with a mighty launch of her arms, she sent the pole stabbing into the thick hot red lava which in turn, sent her flying into the air.

She was attempting to pole vault her way across, a nice idea for her indeed...yet she knew it wouldn't last for long. There was too much lava to get across with one single vaulting. She would have to be careful about her next move. Her grip on the pole still was strong as she began to rise then plummet down towards the next patch of lava. Her hands quickly yanked out the weapon at the last minute and shouted. "Give me a guard Aida!"

"A-ARLIGHT!" The netop stuttered. She was walking blindly with Capuchin's plan but she would trust her navi. Capuchin was always there for her and she was there for Capuchin. They trusted each other well enough. Without a single hesitant ideal, she slotted in the chip sending the stream of data to Capuchin.

Clentching on the guard, the monkey navi rested it under her and prepared for the drop she was in for. If everything went well, the guard would last and be used like a boat to float her way down the lava river. Her pole was also a wonderful oar like a gondola's that would push her across the current. And once the guard was finally eaten away by the lava, she would plant the pole once more into the lava stream and pole vault to the other side.

Summary:
1.polevault
2.guard for boat
3.row row row
4.polevault one last time
BUMP!
Capuchin jumps... and then rows.... and then jumps, magically making it to the other side, unless of course her staff isn't fire proof, in which case it and her arms are on fire. Her way is now clear. She can now move on, leaving the all-but-dead viruses behind to continue living of life full of most likely pain. Of course, that isn't her problem anymore. What is is the group of half-dead-but-still-kicking-it-enough-to-attempt-to-spank-some-monkey viruses that now stand before her. There also seem to be a few in the group that don't have the will to fit, though. It'd probably be a good idea to take these guys down, as well as to watch where she steps.

MagtectA: 33
MagtectB: 71
MagtectC: 1
MagtectD: 54
GeninA: 59
GeninB: 46
GeninC: 25
MetoolA: 1
MetoolB: 1

Terrain: 85% Normal 15% Lava (scattered about randomly, nothing currently stands on it)
Capuchin gave a groan as she saw the little group that came to greet her. She had already spared the first group of viruses and now these guys have come to give her a bad time as well. "Ugh. I have no time for this!" Her eyes looked in the distance, gazing far beyond...where her real opponent was.

"C-Capuchin...I b-belive we'l-ll need t-to take care of our virus problem n-now..." Aida stuttered, "W-we can't walk off again..."

The monkey navi's face became serious at this moment as she took another glance at the viruses. "Even though their viruses...I feel sorry for these guys...but it can't be helped...your right about that." Her hand gently lifted high into the air, as if trying to grab something. "Get me a chip...I'll make sure these guys are put out of their misery"

"...right" was the only word said before the loud clink of a chip echoed. A swarm of data began to group around Capuchin's hand forming into some gigantic weapon. Her fingers quickly grasped onto one side of it as it finally became solid, and quickly grasped it with the other. She didn't even need to look at the weapon, she already knew from the feeling as she held it in her grasp. It was none other than the boomerang chip.

"Taking out a few of these all at once would save us time..." Capuchin complimented her netop as she prepared her attack. "I'll do my best to get accuracy on it...can't let something like this go to waste." Her arms swung back to her right side for a brief moment, holding the boomerang just inches from her tail. Her boots stood shoulder length apart in hopes of not tumbling over...her golden eye dimly glowed as she stared at the injured viruses, how sad it was too see them like this and still desiring a fight. "REST IN PEACE!" was all Capuchin could say as her arms launched the chip data straight towards the group of gennins. As soon as her fingertips loosened and felt the metal weapon slide away from her grasp, she called out for another. "We need to take them all out! Lets hit them with something else!"

"..." Aida's mind began to picture what different chips to use in this battle yet she wanted to make sure these guys stayed down. Her fingers gently held up three chips that she went to..and she quickly grasped the one on the left. "Alright! Lets try this!" She announced as the chip quickly was slotted in.

A sensation in Capuchin's right arm lingered as it changed shape and its data began to quickly patch itself in new areas. Forming into some new type of weapon. With a single blink of the eye, the hand reformed into a firesword. The red blade had a warm feeling that fired Capuchin's spririts. "I'll make sure to take them all out!" The monkey cheeped as her feet launched from the ground and darted towards the pack of Magtects.

"K-keep an eye on the gr-ground too..." The Netop warned, "Th-there's still lava."

"I'll try and keep my out for it but I can't make any promises." The monkey cheeped as her feet started to guide her in a zig zag pattern. "I'm not the best at multitasking too many things but bear with me." Her body quicly darted towards them as her back arched downward. The yellow eye and blue one concentrated at her oppeonents making sure she wouldn't miss. Her right arm darted outwards at the final moment, made a sweep at the front 3 magtects.

"K-keep going!" Aida ordered, "It should take care of the rest!"

"Right!" Capuchin shouted as she made a leap into the air. Her feet tucked into her chest and her hands locked them in tightly as her body flipped a few times over the other viruses. The monkey navi seemed to always have an interesting way to dodge and get to her opponents, all thanks to her athletic ability. With two more flips, her hands loosened their grip and let her feet burst from their holding. Her feet gently reached the ground in an instant, then her firesword greeted the second pair to meet the taste of the flame.

"Th-that was a wonderful preformance!" Aida said happily.

"I dunno...I'm upset about it all..."

"...you mean...abou-out k-killing those viruses?" She softly asked. Her eyes showed sympathy in them, "I'm sorry capuchin...there w-was nothi-ing else we could d-do...w-we had no ch-choice but to dele-lete them..."

"???" Capuchin gave a shrug as she scratched her head a bit, "No not that! My feet...I usually do a straight ten landing...but this time IT WAS AN 8! AN 8!!! She pointed to her feet with her free hand, "Look at this! The feet arent together!!! I'm pretty rusty I suppose..."

Summary:
1. Boomerang (60) GeninA-C
2.dodge (zigzags)
3.firesword (80) MagtecA-C
4. dodge (flip in air)
5.firesword (80) MagtecD MetoolA-B
Capuchin starts off her battle routine, throwing the boomerrang. The first Genin jumps out of the way, not weak enough for its dodging to be effecting though the other two eat the blast, cutting the trio's number down to a single member. She then pulls out her sword and slays three magtects in one attack. She then strikes down the two all-but-dead mets, though the last Magtect shifts out of the sword's range. It attempts to hit Capuchin with its magnet and deliver a shock, but it can't keep up with her air acrobatics.

MagtectA: DELETED!
MagtectB: DELETED!
MagtectC: DELETED!
MagtectD: 54
GeninA: 59
GeninB: DELETED!
GeninC: DELETED!
MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!

Terrain: 85% Normal 15% Lava (scattered about randomly, nothing currently stands on it)
"Th-there's t-two still remaining..." Aida managed to say as the monkey navi was still moaning about her performance. The netop only gave a sigh at this, "Please g-get up...there could be a-a chi-ip inv-volved."

"!!!" With those words, Capuchin's tail stood high up in the air and her face brightened. "CHIP?! Oh yes! I can see it now!" She almost seemed to be drooling over some imaginary chip that was far beyond her grasp. As the image faded away in her head, she prepped herself to fight the final viruses once more. "I wont miss this time!" She hollered out as she charged at them in a diagonal line to the left. Though the angle it was in, she would pass her second target easily. "You guys wont go anywhere!" She said as she sped up the pace, her feet pounding against the ground as she approached the edge of her oppoenents....and then began to pass them...

Even so, Capuchin's face showed a big grin, "Don't worry, I didn't miss ya!" She cheeped as with a single twist of her body, she spun behind them. Her body leaned to the side so her body would turn that way, and with one large swing with her right arm, she went in for the final slash.

Summary
1. dodge
2. firesword (80) MagtecD GeninA
3. dodge

Capuchin dashes around the field and then delivers the final blow. Of course, the trail of destruction is now begin to run a bit cold... better hurry before it disappears.

MagtectA: DELETED!
MagtectB: DELETED!
MagtectC: DELETED!
MagtectD: DELETED!
GeninA: DELETED!
GeninB: DELETED!
GeninC: DELETED!
MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!

Rewards: Kunai1, 500z
Capuchin immediatley gave a triumphant look at where the viruses once stood. "I hope that...err....wherever little virus data goes after they die...I hope they are at peace..." With one breath of the air, she turned back to her desired target location. "...now...to take care of my REAL opponent." Her golden eye glowed a bit brighter than before as she stared at her trail, then rushed across the terrain.

"B-be careful C-Capuchin." Aida warned, "You don-on't know what th-this guy is c-capable of."

Capuchin gave a quick nod at this, "Knowing what he did to those viruses, this guy is probably filled with bloodlust...but I'll make sure to defeat this guy."

As Capuchin moves on, she meets an even bigger group of barely-alive but still pissed enough to fight viruses. There also seems to be a good deal more lava this time, though each patch of it remains unoccupied. However, some of the really weak ones linger near it, as if considering jumping in.

SpikeyA: 1
SpikeyB: 67
SpikeyC: 59
SpikeyD: 28
SpikeyE: 1
FlameyA: 25
FlameyB: 18
FlameyC: 44
FlameyD: 19
FlameyE: 56
HeavyA: 1
HeavyB: 12
HeavyC: 67
HeavyD: 40
HeavyE: 56

Terrain: 54% Normal 46% Lava
"Urrrgh" Capuchin growled, irritated by the new brigade of enemies that seemed to cling to their belief of fighting till the bitter end. It was beginning to annoy her to see how many had arrived to delete her. "ARGH! What are they doing?!" She snapped as she pointed a finger forward towards the area the experiment supposedly was, "Why don't you go kick the butt of the guy who did this to ya?! Why me!!!? You all are getting in my way!"

"C-Capuchin, y-you really ca-ant reason w-with viruses..." Aida stuttered, "Just g-get through..."

"There wont be much time left once I defeat them all..."

"H-have some faith in y-yourself..." Aida began, "I w-will m-make sure that y-you'll g-get to y-your opponent...I will make s-sure you will find the answers your looking for...and I will certainly be there to when you reclaim all you have lost...and beat Drakkas."

Capuchin halted a bit and stared at her arms. The metal plating was still aligned to them, encasing the stiting wich bound her limbs to her body. How she hated suffering defeat from that guy, along with anyone. She would certainly gain her strength again and claim whatever goal she desired. The golden eye began to glow a bit brighter at the thought of this and her head lifted up towards the enemy battalion. "Sorry guys..." She said as her stance began to loosen, "But I'm in a hurry and your in my way...nothing will stop me!"

Aida gave a small smile at this and slotted in a chip, "G-get ready!"

The swarm of data wrapped around Capuchin's right hand, letting the fingers detatch and reform into new shapes along with her palm and wrist. Less than a second later, her limb had finished revealing a brand new weaponry. A chip she had never used before was now fused with her hand. An Airsword that seemed to have a cooling feeling radiating on it...as if the wind was blowing. She gently lifted it to her side as her feet began to dig into the ground, her body arched forward with this as well. And with one single movement, her feet shot from their position and darted towards the next spot. Her legs made giant leaps from one part to the next in quick timing in order to get to her opponents. "Lets try this on the heavys first." She said to her netop as she took a dash straight at them.

Her strike straight at them almost seemed like she was doing ballet. With a leap in the air wich she twirled in as her bladed arm held outstretched. Almost like a saw blade as she twirled and attempted to slash her opponents. Her tail twirled around her as well, keeping her on balance till she began to land. Capuchin's free hand made due of this, quickly letting the palm slam into the ground and her fingers dug into the surface. She skidded a few feet but she kept her blade still straight at her opponents, letting the ones she slided by feel the blade hit them with a force.

She then turned to the next team of angered viruses and looked at them with a serious look. She was in no mood for games nor did she have time any longer to be dragged on these long battles. She made a dash straight towards them wich ended with a huge leap in the air that was an attempt to front flip over them. First her head stared at them at the front, looking into the groups eyes...then her view was the net sky above netfrica that was covered in smoke from all the destruction...finally, her sight was at the ground and the enemy's backside. Without a single hesitation, her bladed hand made a swipe straight at them, believing they would all hit.

Capuchin had no time to stop now to see if they really did hit. There were still more opponents to beat as of now. Her feet once again dashed across the surface of the terrain, feeling the smooth ground or perhaps she would even feel the hot sting of lava burn her boots. Her concentration at this moment was at her next oppoents that she desired to beat. Her stance of runing was a bit wider than last time and her tail seemed to be sticking out more. Her body wobbled as well...but why do this? It was simple as she she went in for the first opponent...then tilted her body to the side letting herself turn quickly to the left just before she gave it the slash. Her body weight shifted to the right letting her loop to the other opponent and giving them a good smack. Once more to the left she went and went in fro a strike at that spikey with tremendous determination.

One last patch to trifle with now, and Capuchin wasn't going to take a break just yet. Her sworded arm was lifted at head height and was in a bend like she was going to punch someone in the face. Her feet didnt even stop moving for a second, they only sped up as she charged straight at them with the last of her strength. And with one launch of her arm, she thrusted the weapon into each of the three opponents attempting to break through every one.

Summary
1. arisword Heavy C-E (twirling strike)
2. airsword Heavy A-B FlameyE (Slide strike)
3. airsword Flamey B-D (Front flip strike)
4. airsword Flamey A SpikeyD-E (Zig zag strike)
5. airsword Spikey A-C (punch stab)
The Heavies, being built for bashing and not for dashing, prove far to slow for Capuchin and she strikes down three at once. Then with her next move, she takes out the two remaining ones and also clips a Flamey. She then goes for three more of the virus, but one slams under the ground, escaping the windy blade. Then, as she dashed around, she hits another three, though looking at the shape they're in, dodging seems impossible. She then makes one final thrust, piercing two Spikey, though the one manages to move out of the range of the sword's tip. Its then she notices that she did indeed run through some lava, as her feet are now on fire. Of course, before she can really do anything about it, the Flamey from early bursts out of the ground beneath her, knocking her down.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: 59
SpikeyD: DELETED!
SpikeyE: DELETED!
FlameyA: DELETED!
FlameyB: DELETED!
FlameyC: 44
FlameyD: DELETED!
FlameyE: DELETED!
HeavyA: DELETED!
HeavyB: DELETED!
HeavyC: DELETED!
HeavyD: DELETED!
HeavyE: DELETED!

Capuchin: 109

Terrain: 51% Normal 46% Lava 3% Broken
"ACK!" Was all capuchin could say as she tumbled to the ground. She quickly got to her feet seconds later to find that they were being eaten by the flames. "AUGH! Damn!" She yelped as she padded them out with her hands and stomping the remains in the dirt of the normal terrain.

"I-I'm surpr-rised you di-dn't notice..." Aida said a bit shocked.

"...It's kinda hard when you get a bit determined and your feet are bashing the floor..." Capuchin defended, "Everything starts to burn."

"L-lets just finish this..." Aida suggested as she slotted in a twinfang, hoping that this would be the final attack they needed to do.

"Ahhhh..." Capuchin sighed as her left hand formed into a cannon equipped with two sharp like animal teeth. "Good timing. I don't really wanna run around all day. Gets tiring." She managed now to move her stance a bit wider even when the soles of her boots were charred. Her sworded hand was kept back and her left handed cannon was lifted into firing range. A golden eye glittered dimly as she stared at the spikey and set off a shot then turned to the flamey, her tail was still as she did so and her feet were planted firmly in the ground. "This is it!" the monkey navi announced as she fired the final fanged bullet at the flamey.

Summary
1.twinfang (70) SpikeyC FlameyC
2.dodge
The two pointy projectiles each hit a foe and take it down.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!
SpikeyD: DELETED!
SpikeyE: DELETED!
FlameyA: DELETED!
FlameyB: DELETED!
FlameyC: DELETED!
FlameyD: DELETED!
FlameyE: DELETED!
HeavyA: DELETED!
HeavyB: DELETED!
HeavyC: DELETED!
HeavyD: DELETED!
HeavyE: DELETED!

Capuchin: 109

Terrain: 51% Normal 46% Lava 3% Broken

Rewards: 1000z

As she finishes off the group, Capuchin notices a shadowy figure peeking at her from around a corner. Upon being seen, it promptly ducks back behind the wall in a slightly paniced manner.
"YES! FINALLY!" Capuchin cheeps in rejoicment as she does a flip in the air. With one final cheep for joy, she dusted off her feet and gave a stretch. "Now that that's settled we can finally get back on...?" Her golden eye glowed brightly as she spotted something in the corner of it. Her head turned to a wall where there was something watching her. "Huh?" She took one step into its direction only to see it vanish in a panic. The reaction was surprising. She cocked her head to the side and bit her lip. "Well this is an interesting welcome...wonder who it could be."

"I-It could be our t-target..." Aida began, "or m-maybe something else...y-you probably sc-scared it w-with all that batt-ttling..."

"Really?" Capuchin asked, "Virus busting is that scary?...I don't know about that..." Her eyes still stared at where the figure once was, "I'm goanna get a better look." Capuchin said to her netop and slowly made her way over. Her steps were quiet and gentle as she took her time going over. "Hello?" Her voice called out in a kind and curious manner. "Hey...who's there? I'm not here to cause any trouble...You don't need to be so spooked." She gave a smile at the thought of this figure. It kinda reminded her of Aida in a way with all the panicking.
But when Capuchin laid eyes on the figure they had been chasing, it was no longer spooked or panicking in the least.

A swirling, fiery portal opened in front of the navi, showing bits and pieces of a network she had never been in, but was nonetheless recognizable from the bright lights and scattered net-based casinos. As the navi itself turned around to respond, however, the scene disappeared into the flame and Capuchin caught a full glimpse of just what the Netpolice had sent her to deal with.

It was a monster of a navi, the right half of its body grotesquely mutated into something...insectoid. A carapace of some sort had replaced the skin on that side, with spikes sticking out at odd angles and glowing veins shining out between the black sections of hardened skin. On the skin that met the freakish husk, bulging blue veins stood up, not fading until they reached the other side of his body. His right arm itself had mutated into a vicious claw of sorts, fingers extending into nearly foot-long blades dripping with the blood data of countless viruses. But the worst part, perhaps, were the eyes. Not just one, but both of them were mere sockets, blackened and empty except for a faint red light that looked like it was much deeper inside than his head would allow. Still, what little expression his face would allow was a mix of pure hatred and pain, both of which burned into Capuchin's mind as the monstrous navi was wrapped in tongues of flame and drawn into the vortex of the portal he had created.

((As you guessed, the next area is NetVegas. Make a post jumping into the portal, then make a topic there.))
"Wh....what..." Capuchin stared at the being wide eyes...filled with terror and a painful feeling in her stomach. She stood there frozen in her tracks as she saw it dissapear into the portal. "Is that....a navi?"

"...I-I think w-we found our ta-arget..." Aida stuttered. Her voice sounded worried as she spoke it.

Capuchin placed a hand over her mouth to hide her jaw drop. "That's...that's just awful! Why did the mafia make it like that?...Was it a navi subject...or was it built by the mafia itself...like a navi...made by navis..." A lurching feeling wrenched her and her eye glowed brightly.

"W-we better f-follow." Aida interrupted, "Th-the portal is st-till here...b-best t-to head o-on in..."

"Right..." Capuchin nodded and immediatley rushed into the portal as well.