Let's Bust! Yumland!

As Nitro and TNT appeared in the Yumland Net, Chris switched on the live feed for the potential viewers, and began talking into the microphone.
"Hey there, everybody, welcome to the very first episode of Let's Bust!" He said proudly. "I'm Chris Harper, and with me is my Navi, Nitro," Nitro gave a short wave, "and his busting partner and Support Program, Tina," Tina bowed to the "camera", which was signified to the Navis by a stereotypical floating black film camera. A fairly basic recording program, but Chris had tooled around with it to make it work for livestreaming. "Now, we have a guest joining us for our first episode, so we just have to wait for him to arrive, which shouldn't take more than a minute or two. Once he arrives, though, we can get this show on the road!"

As Chris talked, Nitro was examining the network with a smirk. "Let me guess, Chris," Nitro said. "You chose the net full of Wood viruses just so you could make me look more impressive."

"Well... yeah," Chris admitted. "But let's face, you need all the help you can get in that regard."

Tina laughed into her hand a bit, while Nitro rolled his eyes. "Whatever, let's just get to the part where I cause massive de-forestation." The trio waited for their guest to arrive, so they could get their show started.

((Note to mods: This busting run is being done in the form of a livestream. So, if you feel like it, you can simulate "chat comments" from the "viewers", for Chris to read and respond to. Of course, this is entirely up to you.))
Connecting to a network or 'Jacking in' as most know it is usually the most simple, fundamental task that any normal navi should be able to complete. Professor.exe was no normal navi. Instead of the usual beam of light, followed by the flashy entrance of a performer, the professor instead, stumbled out of a bush. Hal would have settled for such a blunder, he usually expected far worse from the navi; he would not be disappointed. Upon stumbling out of the bush, the professor begun to pick up an inordinate amount of speed for a navi his age, his trajectory seemed to be homing directly for the all important live stream camera, yet at the last possible moment, an upturned root disrupted the disastrous manoeuvre, sending him flying at the camera instead! With arms outreached, the navi managed to grab hold of the camera, swing about it on its axis and barrel roll safely towards the direction of the duo that preceded him in the space of a few moments; the camera soon settled back to its prior configuration after a few seconds of violent spinning.

Stuttering to his feet with about as much grace as he had used to enter, the professor straightened his lab coat, dusted off his eyebrows and looked about himself, "That didn't go so badly, did it m'lad?", he called to the air above, completely oblivious to the navi who stood ahead,

"Oh God...", Hal replied, his voice full of woe, "You're live on camera, those two are your partners for this show",

"Partners?", as he said that, the navi jerked his view towards the two figures standing before him, a dim flicker of recognition burned brightly in his eyes for just a moment, "Nicky, Jane! My old students!", he shouted as he embraced the pair in a powerful hug, his short stature emphasised compared to the two figures, "Who'd have thought you'd come this far!", and before the navi could do any more damage to his reputation, Hal butted in,

"Hello, my name is Howard Gibson, TV executive of the illustrious NetoVision broadcasting company and chaperone to Professor.exe, science TV celebrity, pleased to make your acquaintance".
Nitro and Tina both backed off as the Professor stumbled out of the bush, and couldn't do much more than stare as he sailed at and swung off of the camera, completely dumbfounded. Chris, meanwhile, was attempting to reign in the rapidly spinning camera, with slightly panicked utterances of "Sorry folks! Technical difficulties! Sorry!" Thankfully, he was able to regain control of the camera, and was now pondering the new arrival.

Meanwhile, Nitro and Tina exchanged confused glances as the Professor (incorrectly) recognized them. "Um, sir?" Tina said. "I think you've mista-" Her sentence was cut off, however, as she and Nitro were pulled into a lung-crushing hug.

As Nitro struggled to free himself from the Professor's deceptively strong grip, he wheezed to his operator. "This isn't the guy, is it?" He asked, not quite managing to free himself. Tina, meanwhile, gently patted the Professor's back, bewildered and befuddled by the series of events that had taken place.

Chris exchanged pleasantries with Howard in the meantime. "Uh... Chris Harper, host and producer of "Let's Bust!"," he introduced. "As I've already informed the audience, these are my Navi and SP, Nitro and TNT, respectively," he added.

"Please... call me Tina..." she chimed in, still stuck in the Professor's bear hug.

"Can you call him off or something?" Nitro groaned. "I don't think this show'll last too long if my back is broken..."
"Er, Professor", Hal spoke hesitantly, "We're filming", and with that, the old navi, loosed the pair from his grasp, spun towards the camera sped a few paces forwards from his co-presenters and struck a dramatic pose,

"Salutations treasured viewer, we come to you today live from the weird and wonderful wilds of this youthful yumlandian net forest!", the professor announced, one hand gesturing to the surrounding area to punctuate his point, he then flawlessly glided backwards to be level with the other two before continuing, "And joining me on this most fascinating adventure will be the dashing Neddy and his illustrious partner, Tasha!" .

Somewhere, far from the farcical hijacking, Hal softly banged his head repeatedly upon the desk he had positioned himself at for the encounter.
Chris, meanwhile, in stark contrast to Hal, was laughing richly at the Professor's exuberant introduction. "Why don't you tell the folks at home what they're in for, Neddy?" He chimed in.

"A good number of cheap laughs at my expense, no doubt," Nitro said flatly, already dreading having to work with the Professor. "But other than that, probably a lot of explosions and a good amount of roasted viruses. Anything you wanted to add, "Tasha"?"

Tina shot Nitro a mild glare, and continued. "Explosions and comedic anecdotes notwithstanding, this video, along with later entires in our series, should serve as an informative overview for beginners of what to expect out on the various networks," Tina continued. "An informed Navi is a safe Navi, after all."

"Right, so without further ado," Chris said, swiveling the camera out to face the dense forest along their intended path, "Let's Bust!" The title drop was Nitro and Tina's signal to venture forth, Tina motioning for the Professor to follow along.

((Ready for Battle 1))
The text chat began filling up as the two Navis and one SP, and their operators, introduced themselves and began doing wacky hijinks. As they calmed down and set off on their busting run, a few legitimate questions could be drawn from the chat.

Quote (Text)

ArrMatey: Yumland? Yarr! There be no sea there. Why choose such a land-lubbered, tree-infested, jungle?

Evoro95: How did you get into Virus Battling in the first place?

ZhaunFulRauh1942: What tactics and chips do you use the most?

It was then that a kunai sailed out of the air and struck the ground in front of them, halting the three. In front of them were a bunch of rustling bushes... and in front of the bushes were a pair of creatures with giant boomerangs attached to their heads.

-Enemies-
GeninA: 60HP [Hiding!] [BushA]
GeninB: 60HP [Hiding!] [BushB]
GeninC: 60HP [Hiding!] [BushD]
GeninD: 60HP [Hiding!] [BushF]
BoomerA: 60HP [Guarding]
BoomerB: 60HP [Guarding]

-Objects-
BushA: 10HP [GeninA]
BushB: 10HP [GeninB]
BushC: 10HP
BushD: 10HP [GeninC]
BushE: 10HP
BushF: 10HP [GeninD]
BushG: 10HP

-Terrain-
100% Grass

-Allies-
Nitro.EXE: 160HP
TNT.SP: 80HP
Professor.EXE: 180HP

~Battle 1: Start!!~
"Marvellous!", the professor exclaimed at his near assault, "Not only do we have 3 keen pupils already, we've run into the perfect teaching assistants!", he continued as he gesticulated with a reckless abandon.

"He can be a little... excitable", Hal commented in an attempt to put a positive spin on things, his PR mind preventing him from telling even half the truth of this raving loony, "Why don't you address the first question, Professor?", he continued, trying to curtail the old navi's potential madness,

"Excellent choice!", the navi replied gleefully, "Where to start but the start of the start!", he finished, before bending down and yanking out a handful of grass, "You see this? Synthetic, digitalized, 100% accurate net grass! Photosynthesis from the net sun causes tiny turbines within the leaf blades to turn, producing green light that we see as green grass! Where better to bathe but in the generous, sometimes gratuitous glow of gay green light! Remarkable!",

"Facts aren't always facts when the professor's about...", Hal sighed; it was then that he remembered the viruses. Without waiting to see the professor's choice of actions, the NetOp inserted a duo of fiery chips to burn away the contest.

Below, the professor had somewhat come around to the idea he was about to participate in a battle and with a flourish that sent the fistful of grass fluttering about him, leaving a strong force field in its wake. "M'lad, send me some fiery firepower...", yet before the navi could complete yet another overly cheery line, the preferred chips had been second guessed and entered into his systems.

Materialising an overly large, tri-barrelled gun, the professor turned his head slightly to face Nitro, hefted the launcher towards the Boomer's and said, "Freddy, times like these call for a show of force", he then fired a trio of powerful, flaming shots directly ahead of him, causing such a recoil that the old navi was forced to roll backwards, however he turned this to his advantage by angling his way into a backwards barrel roll with a diagonal slant. Upon emerging from his movement, the professor hunched himself up again, this time his hand supported a smaller weapon, yet from it flew a fireball towards the various bushes, its flames aggravated by the grassy terrain.

Actions

* Quantum leap (Passive Movement) General lunacy
1) Neutron flux (80 hp barrier, 2 TCD) @Self
2) Magnum1 (120 Fire + Break + Panel Break x 3 Targets, A acc) @BoomerA @BoomerB @GeninC
3) Dodge (Diagonal backwards barrel roll away from the virus group)
4) HeatShot (40 Fire DMG, spread to 1, A acc) @GeninA @GeninB
Nitro and Tina both readied themselves as the viruses came into view, but were a bit perplexed as their guest prattled on about the grass. Chris, meanwhile, read the situation, and uploaded a few chips that should help them mop up the viruses with ease. "Well, as for why we chose Yumland," Chris started. "We wanted to do a net we hadn't been in before, and after looking at the information available, we decided Yumland would be the right place for Nitro and Tina, being Fire based, to strut their stuff."

As Nitro recieved his first chip, the standard Minibomb, he held it up to the camera for a moment. "This right here is our bread and butter as far as chips go," Nitro said proudly. "A whole bunch of heavy ordinance." Nitro proceeded to hurl the Minibomb between the Boomers, the camera following its trajectory. "And that's our basic tactic, hit as many as you can as hard as you can. When you get right down to it, there are few things in life that can't be solved with a healthy amount of explosives."

Tina decided to field the third question, as she produced a lit bundle of dynamite, which she swung by the fuse and lobbed into the midst of the bushes, in an attempt to draw the Genin out. "Our story is nothing special, really, it's the same as most others." She kept a careful eye out for attackers as she spoke, the dynamite bundle exploding with a loud bang, scattering its smaller components between the bushes. "Chris and Nitro started busting as a hobby, and a means to make a few extra zenny. I became a member of their family about a year after they themselves began, and I should say that I'm incredibly thankful for that." She smiled a bit, looking to Nitro.

Nitro stopped for a moment as he was about to fire his modified, speaker-like buster, blushing and chuckling a bit. "Wow, heh, I'm touched, TNT, really." He said. After a moment, though, he remembered the viruses, and he promptly raised it back up, and fired at one of the bushes that seemed to be rustling.

Summary:
N1: Minibomb at Boomer A & B (90 DMG + Blast2)(Mass Destruction)
T1: Dynamite Bundle
-Stage 1: 20 DMG + Blast2 at Bush D (& Genin C)
-Stage 2: 1 Action Delay, 5 DMG + Blast2 at Bush A, B, E, F, & G (3tcd)
T2: Dodge Back-right
N2: Pulsar @ Bush C (70DMG + Object-Triggered Blast3)(Mass Destruction)
N3: Dodge right
N4: Dodge left

Cooldowns:
Dynamite Bundle: UTT
[Please indicate accuracies of attacks for quicker and easier modding.]

Quote (Text)

XxxHlepxxX: Do viruses have the same weaknesses/vulnerabilities as navis?

Professor raises his barrier after a bout of lunacy. While Nitro and TNT throw explosives at the viruses. Unfortunately, the MiniBomb that Nitro threw was not designed to break through the tough defenses of a Boomer's boomerang, and so he did no damage. Had he thrown the bomb from behind the Boomers, where their boomerang did not guard (it guards its sides as well as its front), he might have been more successful. However, TNT fared better. Three of the bushes exploded and revealed a slightly hurt green-suited ninja virus. The Genin retaliated by throwing three kunai to each of Nitro and TNT. Hitting Nitro once, and TNT twice for light damage.

Nitro, distracted by the /feels/ of TNT's speech, fires a sonic blast at the now destroyed bush, completely missing any targets. And TNT backpedals out of the front lines as her satchel charge explodes again, unfortunately damaging nothing. The Genin inside one of the bushes returns fire with three kunai, targeting TNT and the Professor. Two of three kunai thrown at TNT miss, one hits. And the three kunai thrown at the Professor miss. The Professor takes the time to tag in and launch a heavy barrage with his Magnum1, blowing the two Boomers away with its defense and panel breaking madness. Leaving two smoking holes in the terrain. The still-revealed Genin dodges out of the way.

Everyone then starts dodging. The non-hiding Genin runs and jumps into another bush as the Professor launches a HeatShot at two of the other Genins. Unfortunately, the Genins were using their bushes like bunkers, so the bushes were targeted. Only the initial bush was struck, the spread-through misses. The bush is consumed in fire and the Genin leaps out unharmed. The Genin returns fire with more kunai, targeting the Professor and Nitro. Two of the three kunai thrown at Professor miss, with one hitting the barrier for minor damage. Two of three kunai thrown at Nitro miss, one hits.

-Enemies-
GeninA: 60HP [Revealed!]
GeninB: 60HP [Hiding!] [BushB]
GeninC: 40HP [Hiding!] [BushG]
GeninD: 60HP [Hiding!] [BushF]
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED

-Objects-
BushA: DELETED
BushB: 10HP [GeninB]
BushC: DELETED
BushD: DELETED
BushE: DELETED
BushF: 10HP [GeninD]
BushG: 10HP [GeninC]

-Terrain-
90% Grass
10% Broken

-Allies-
Nitro.EXE: 140HP
TNT.SP: 50HP
Professor.EXE: 180HP [70HP Barrier]
"Great question inquisitive viewer!", the professor announced as all around him various ordinance wrecked destruction and havoc, "Viruses share many similar weaknesses to us net navigators, yet they have one fatal flaw that we do not", and in the beat for suspense, a flurry of slashes were deflected of off his ethereal barrier, "Predictability!",

"That one actually sounds sensible", Hal mused a little too loudly, he rarely heard the professor make sense and thus, even he was taken aback by the words the professor said, "Care to elaborate?",

"Most certainly m'lad, you see, we navis have the partnership of operators in order to provide us with a range of weapons and options, thus we have the flexibility to do things that a virus could only dream of. This is far more prominent in joint busts such as this one", the professor lectured before turning back from the camera to the battle at hand, "Send me that recovery chip, shotgun, cannon and the RollingLog chip, if you would be so kind m'boy", without giving a reply, Hal obeyed.

With the chip data at hand, the old navi turned slightly to face Nitro before shouting over to him, "Nelly, you should use your bombs to hit through the shrubbery in future. Use this to heal yourself up, I'll take out the rest of the shrubs and you mop them up", he then tossed over a glowing orb towards Nitro before summoning the first of his weapons, the cannon. With his large cannon in hand, the professor turned to his previous attacker and said, "You were a great help today little one", before firing the weapon in its direction. Without wasting a moment, the professor fired off another chip, in the form of the RollingLog, sending a pair of thunderous pieces of timber towards the timid bush ahead. To complete his move, the navi ran in a wide arc towards the flank of the final two bushes before firing off another slug from his final weapon, the dull grey shotgun.

Actions

*Subtype ability: All for One (Transfer Recover30 (Heals 30 HP, S acc) to Nitro)
1) Cannon (60 + knockback, Null A acc) @GeninA
2) RollingLog1 (50 Wood DMG, Ground Attack, Wide Attack (2), Double Attack, C acc) @BushB
3) RollingLog1 (50 Wood DMG, Ground Attack, Wide Attack (2), Double Attack, C acc) @GeninB
*Quantum leap (Passive Movement) Run in an arc to the flank of Bush F/G
4) Shotgun (50 Null DMG, spread to 1, A acc) @BushG spread to @BushF
Nitro nodded to the Professor as he received the recovery orb, its effects going to work immediately on contact. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind..." Nitro said, "but my name isn't Neddy, or Nelly, or Freddy, it's Nitro. As in Nitroglycerin." After he (probably unsuccessfully) clarified his name to the old, goofy navi, he set his sights on the viruses. "TNT, you stay back for a minute, I'll mop up the rest."

"Very well," Tina replied, before resigning to watching the viruses carefully, and expanding on the Professor's answer. "As our colleague said, viruses do share the same basic weaknesses as Navis," she said. "However, it should be noted that some viruses also have certain resistances as well. For instance, trying to attack a Scarecrow virus with an Elec-type chip or attack will deal no damage to it." She kept a keen eye on the bushes and viruses as she spoke, ready to leap back at a moment's notice.

Nitro, meanwhile, had readied another pair of explosives: a Crossbomb in his left hand and a Magbomb in his right. He began his assault by hurling the Magbomb at the visible Genin, in an effort to at least slow it down so it could be finished off. As the explosive sailed through the air, Nitro gave a quick jump to the left to avoid any potential sneak attack, before heaving the other explosive at the two gently shaking bushes, aiming to land it between the two, closer to the one further away from where the Professor had placed himself, to avoid catching him in the blast as well. With any luck, the foliage would be immolated, and the hiding viruses along with it. As he finished off his attack, he moved back again, watching to see if the job had been done.

Summary:
T1: Dodge Back
T2: Dodge Back
N1: Recover30 @ Nitro (+30 HP, S Accuracy)
N2: MagBomb1 @ GeninA (30 Elec Dmg + Stun1 + Blast3*, C Accuracy)
N3: Dodge Left
N4: CrossBomb @ Bush G & F (100 Null Dmg + Blast4*, C Accuracy)
(*: Mass Destruction)

Cooldowns:
Dynamite Bundle: 3 turns

Quote (Text)

P3l3dinL0c0: I was thinking of busting. Any starters?

Professor fired his Cannon at the lone, non-hiding Genin, while TNT went on the evasion and Nitro healed himself with the recovery chip that the Professor passed to him. However, the Genin was now a lot more mobile not being confined to a bush, and dodged the shot. It then counterattacked with a barrage of Kunai, targeting the Professor and Nitro. One out of three hit on the Professor's barrier and all three hit Nitro, defeating the purpose of his recovery and setting him back to his previous total.

The Professor continued his assault by launching a RollingLog1 at one of the bushes. Then again at the Genin inside. Unfortunately he was so distracted with answering questions that neither hit their targets. TNT continued to evade as Nitro threw a MagBomb1 at the same Genin that dodged the Cannon. Somehow the Genin managed to dodge the explosion as well. It was quite the viral ninja. However, the same could not be said for its friends. Three bushes exploded, revealing two shocked Genin, and one not shocked Genin. They all threw Kunai in retaliation, three sets of three against Nitro... and three sets of three against TNT. A deadly eight out of nine strike against Nitro, halving his remaining health. And with all the dodging that TNT was doing, she remains unharmed.

Finally Nitro begins dodging, as the Professor also moves, but towards the Genin.

Then Nitro lobs another bomb as the Professor re-targets his Shotgun at the revealed Genin. The CrossBomb explodes in a larger than life explosion and misses all but the first Genin, which the explosion just reaches. Deleting it. Professor's Shotgun unfortunately misses.

-Enemies-
GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: 60HP [Revealed!]
GeninC: 10HP [Revealed!] [Stunned!]
GeninD: 30HP [Revealed!] [Stunned!]

-Objects-
BushB: DELETED
BushF: DELETED
BushG: DELETED

-Terrain-
90% Grass
10% Broken

-Allies-
Nitro.EXE: 50HP
TNT.SP: 50HP
Professor.EXE: 180HP [60HP Barrier]
Hal watched the chaos from his vantage point, extricated from the confusion yet still filled with a vague sense of embarrassment at the actions of his old ward, how could one navi miss that many targets? Perhaps his mind isn't the only thing that's failing him..., Hal mused to himself as he inserted the Invis battle chip, following this, he attempted a more proactive tactic and offered a word of friendly advice to his navi, "Perhaps you should focus on aiding Nitro, Professor",

"Precisely, m'lad!", the professor replied, raising one enthusiastic arm into the air with just enough time for it to be seen to fade into the environment, "My apologies Nitro, my ears aren't quite what they used to be, focus on defeating the enemies, I'm sending you a series of useful teaching aids", he continued, a more humble tone replacing the zeal he had priorly employed.

Noticing the change in tact by the overly zealous TV presenter, Hal took the opportunity to improve his own standing in things, "Nitro, why don't you take this opportunity to show this Pala... Pal... Valued viewer how to finish off a bust?", he was then outshone by the cloaked tactics of his navi.

With the cover of invisibility, the professor begun the arduous task of collecting ingredients for one of his world famous concoctions. A hand full of grass, some soil, a dodgy looking ball of sludge from one of his pockets and an eyebrow hair later, and the professor had prepared a bubbling, deathly looking tincture, which to any onlooker would be undoubtedly inedible, yet luckily for Nitro, said potion was completely obscured from his vision. Tossing it at the navi with a careful, yet reckless throw, the vial shattered moments from contact to cloak the target in a fine purple mist.

Not content with finishing things there, the professor used his position to speed back in a similar arc to the one he had taken before in order to align himself with Nitro once again, "You're not looking too clever, this'll perk you up", the professor assured before using his mystical knowledge of the arcane biological sciences to promote a speedy recovery, however, the precise nature of this process eluded even the professor for the first few moments before it could happen.

Actions

1) Invis1 (Grants Invisibility status, 1 turn duration, S acc) @Self
2) Alche-mazing (1 Instance Haste, Accuracy Enhancement, 2 TCD) @Nitro
*Quantum leap (Passive Movement) Run back in line with Nitro
3) *Charge time*
4) Might-osis (Status Cure, 60 healing, Charge Time, 2 TCD) @Nitro
Nitro gave a bit of a start as the purple smoke descended around him. He coughed a bit, due to the foul stench, but it seemed to heighten his focus, so he decided that the Professor was just trying to help him. He quickly leapt to the left out of the fog, as Chris uploaded a battlechip.

Nitro lifted his buster as flames licked the edges of the barrel, and looked down its length at the remaining viruses. When they were lined up just how he wanted them, he let loose a torrent of flame, aiming to roast the remaining Genin alive. Not wanting to leave himself open again, he quickly began moving about the battlefield, pausing for a moment as he heard the Professor's voice and allowing him to heal him.

Tina, meanwhile, held her buster at the ready, electing to answer the viewer's question. "Well, if you're just starting to bust, my recommendation is to head for the ACDC network," she explained. As she talked, she fired three explosives into the flames in rapid succession, hoping to polish off any surviving viruses. "The viruses there are comparatively weaker, and you're less likely to be overwhelmed."

Summary:
N1: Dodge left (+Haste)
N2: Heatshot (40Fire(+10 Elemental Affinity = 50Fire, x2 Grass Terrain = 100Fire) +Spread2 (Mass Destruction), at GeninB, C, and D (Acc: A+ (Accuracy Enhancement))
T1: Buster (20Fire) at GeninB
T2: Buster (20Fire) at GeninC
T*: Buster (20Fire) at GeninD (Gatling Gun)
N3: Dodge Right
N4: Dodge Back

Cooldowns:
Dynamite Bundle: 2 turns
The Professor goes invisible and then buffs Nitro with Haste, and then heals him.

Nitro sent a gout of flame at the three Genin. Torching all three as two were locked up in static fields and couldn't dodge. The Genin who could still move threw a few kunai at Nitro and TNT before it was vaporized. Nitro managed to dodge two of three kunai thrown at him, only taking a little nick. TNT was immobile and took all three to the torso. She was quite heavily wounded.

However, the battle was over. Go Team!

-Enemies-
GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED
GeninC: DELETED
GeninD: DELETED

-Objects-
BushB: DELETED
BushF: DELETED
BushG: DELETED

-Terrain-
90% Grass
10% Broken

-Allies-
Nitro.EXE: 100HP [Haste: 1 Turn]
TNT.SP: 20HP
Professor.EXE: 180HP [60HP Barrier] [Invis1: 1 Turn]

~Battle 1: Victory!!~
Rewards:
Nitro: 720z, 3 FXP +1 Bonus FXP
Professor: Moonblade1, 480z, 3 FXP +1 Bonus FXP
Nitro quickly went to Tina's side as she was hit by the kunai, looking slightly worried. "You alright, TNT?" He asked her.

The Support Program nodded slowly, grimacing a bit. "I'll be alright... The show must go on, after all..." However, that sentiment might not hold true, if the way Chris was cursing was anything to go by.

"Chris? You okay man?" Nitro asked.

"Damnit, damnit, damnit!" Came Chris's reply. The source of his grief was soon made apparent, as Nitro discovered that one of the kunai he had dodged was now lodged in the lense of the floating camera.

"The recording program's corrupted beyond repair," Chris said. "That thing set me back... ugh, I don't believe this!"

"Uh... ladies and gentlemen," Tina spoke up, assuming that the audio function of the recording program was still working. "I regret to inform you that, due to unforseen circumstances, this episode of Let's Bust will be ending prematurely." She turned to the Professor. "Professor, Mr. Gibson, it was a pleasure to have you with us."

"...Going to have to do like a hundred missions to get this thing replaced..."

"Uh, yeah, right, what TNT said," Nitro replied. "You have our email I guess, so if you'd like to come bust with us again once we get this camera thing sorted out, just drop us a line and let us know."

With a parting nod, the Navi and SP disappeared in a flash of green and red light, as Chris deactivated the recording program entirely.

[NITRO & TINA JACK-OUT]
They... won?, Hal mused to himself as the final fragments of viral data congealed and coalesced into useful reward items, his Navi zooming about cheerfully as he scooped it all up. For the first time in a long while, Hal was almost pleased with the way things were going, the Professor wasn't making too much of a fool of himself and the lead had turned out to be legitimate, who knows? Maybe this could be the start of his glorious return to glory?

It wasn't meant to be.

As Hal turned to give his post battle announcement, hoping to turn the success into a streak, he was confronted by the inevitable; the fly in the ointment. With the professor completely oblivious, the frustrated executive was forced to watch the painful salvage attempt on the remains of the camera program, it is a gruelling thing having to watch your hopes dashed by an errant kunai.

The others made their parting apologies, leaving time for Hal to murmur a false acceptance, "That's fine, we'll keep in contact...", before they disappeared, leaving him alone, once again with the professor, who at this moment was eyeing a trail of ants with particular interest.

With a sigh, the man thumbed through the PeT's default address codes and picked one out, Sharo Net, he thought to himself wickedly, This'll give the old codger a bite. With a sly chuckle to himself, Hal ported the oblivious navi to the fresh snows of the harsh Sharo Net tundra.

[Transfer to Sharo Net]