Magic mission

Wonderful. Can't snipe in a place like this. Freya thought as she looked around, hoping to keep the two in her sights. That was interrupted quickly as a voice sounded out into the area, presumably from the shadows. "Heh," the voice seemed to come from every direction. "I didn't think anyone would willingly walk into this room. I applaud your courage."

Is that Morphman? she thought, looking about. She had to worry about the two down there, no defenses and unable to mount an attack. I've screwed up royally. This is my fault for bringing them down here and they could easily pay for it. Need to find that voice and disable the one behind it. She continued, forming a type of launcher out of thin air so that she may launch a preemptive attack, or at least identify their common foe.

Jack, Firebomb. Freya whispered as Jack slotted in the chosen chip, Freya receiving it a moment later. Now...just have to calibrate this correctly. She thought, placing the bomb in the launcher, imbuing it with her sniper skills, it should seek the mysterious foe out of the darkness...but all things considered, it was a long shot, one in a million, if not more. Aiming her launcher up in order to achieve maximum distance, a quick double check of her trajectory and she pulled the trigger, launching the bomb into the air towards the middle of the area, hopefully the bomb would have half a mind of it's own and manage to strike the general area of their mystery enemy.

Overview
*Snipe (can add seeking to one attack per turn)
1: Firebomb1--->??? (60 Fire+Burn, Seeking)
--------TURN SPLICE---------
Freya launched the bomb toward the shadows where their opponent was last seen. The bomb exploded, sending a wave of fire billowing forth. Several boxes in the vicinity caught fire, providing much needed light. The fire illuminated another section of boxes that cut through the aisles, almost bisecting the room entirely. The attacking Navi must have been moving within the space between the perpendicular wall and the parallel aisles.

Freya's attack didn't seem to have harmed the attacker, but it did reveal that he was no longer within two aisles that the NetPolice had been moving down.

"Good thinking," the rookie shouted. "We can use the light to hunt him down."

"But there is too many hiding places within this building," the veteran responded. "And we don't want to burn this whole place down around us. Hell, we don't even know what's in these boxes. We need to hamper his movements. Maybe we can drop these walls of boxes and block off the other aisles?"

???: ???hp

Veteran: 150hp
Rookie: 91hp
Freya.Exe: 120hp
Mask.SP: 70hp [RageClaw2 Equipped]

Objects: Various walls of boxes situated into aisles. There are five aisles total and they reach deep into the building. Freya is situated on one such wall while the NetPolice are standing in the aisles immediately to her left and right.

[_][_][_][_][_]
[_][_][_][_][_]
------------------
[_][_][_][^][_]
[_][_][_][_][_]
[_][_][_][v][r]
[_][_][_][_]*[_]
[_][_][_][m][_]

* = Freya
V = Veteran
R = Rookie
M = Mask
^ = Fire

Terrain: 100% normal; however, the room is dimly lit. Visibility is reduced beyond a 10 foot radius.
Good idea commander. Freya nodded as she looked around in her limited vision. I think I have an idea. Commander, Rookie, go towards the far left of the area and try to drop some of the boxes down on that side, I'll drop down some of the boxes over here while my SP continues to guard the exit, she should be able to handle herself. Stay in contact with me, plans can always change at a moment's notice. Freya said as she waved one of her hands to try and get the two to move towards the far left as Freya was quite content in her sniper position for the moment.

Waiting for the two to move out of her sight, Freya commissioned another battle chip from her netop, one of their Ringlog chips would probably do the trick with it's wideness and it's ability to attack twice with just one of it. Quickly summoning a pair of large logs in her hands and standing, Freya quickly calculated where to strike as her barrier and casing appeared around her just before. Hefting one of the logs up in her hand, she quickly tossed it at around the middle of the stacks in front of her as well as tossing the other log at the top of the stacks in front of her right after, to keep the boxes from falling towards her instead of towards the back, she could only hope her plan would bear fruit as she waited and sent out a small wave of data that could drain her foe's energy and give it back to her. Mask, however, quickly steeled herself for an attack from the front, curling up enough to help defend her own hide from attacks.

Freya
*Snipe (can add seeking to one attack per turn)
1: Firebomb1--->??? (60 Fire+Burn, Seeking)
--------TURN SPLICE---------
*Marksmanship (+1 Accuracy to shot type attacks)
*Magic Armor (Passive 20 HP casing) Target: Self
*Wooden Exterior (Passive 20 HP Barrier) Target: Self
*Scope Attachment (Passive Take Aim1)
*Program Drain (Passive 5 HP Drain) Target: ???
2: Ringlog1 at the mid-section of boxes in front of Freya (50+5/10 Wood, Wide, Double Attack)
3: Ringlog1 at top-section of boxes in front of Freya (50+5/10 Wood, Wide, Double Attack)
4: Scout Surroundings (if possible)
-------Turn Splice END-------

Mask
1: Defend
Freya and her companions proceeded to attack the walls of boxes, forcing them to collapse into haphazard piles. Along with the sound of falling data cubes, Freya could make out a muffled shout followed quickly by annoyed groaning. Sounds of shuffling and laborious movement came from the darkness, but it wasn't enough to pinpoint the location of her opponent. In fact, the sounds seemed to be coming from various places within the room.

"Well," the ominous voice sounded again. "That obviously didn't go as planned. You guys are worthless."

"We're worthless?" The voice was the same as the first and still sounded as though it was coming from all around. "What about you? You missed that stupid cop."

"What? Which one are you?"

"Why? Who are you?"

"Damn it! Its too dark."

There was the loud click followed by a low pitched hum. The lights brightened suddenly, washing away the darkness. With the sudden light, Freya could make out a series of figures arrayed around the room. The largest of the figures was an elongated blob of inky darkness. The figure looked vaguely humanlike, with a head and torso along with two arms. However, the bottom of the torso ended in a flowing puddle. The rest of the Navi's features looked almost melted, like a man crafted from candle wax. Freya could make out what looked to be two eyes, twin spheres of flame, and a gaping hole that served as a mouth.

The other figures looked similar to the first, though smaller and each was a different color: red, blue, orange and pink. The eyes of each of the four smaller blobs were crafted from black goo like that which made up the larger blob.

"Now, who was talking?"

All of the blobs spoke at once and the sound came from each. It was no easier to tell who had spoken now than it was before.

"Me," the blobs spoke.

"Good, then you get to fight them first."

"C'mon, SlinkMan! Why me? Why not Slinky?"

"What? Why not Stinky?"

"Why not Kinky?"

"Why not John?"

"Shut up! Stop arguing!" All of the blobs pointed toward Freya. "You may have forced us to reveal ourselves, but don't think you'll win. We'll destroy you all!"

SlinkMan.Exe: 300hp
Slinky (Red): 60hp
Stinky (Blue): 60hp
Kinky (Pink): 60hp
John (Orange): 60hp

Veteran: 150hp
Rookie: 91hp
Freya.Exe: 120hp
Mask.SP: 70hp [RageClaw2 Equipped]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Objects: Boxes scattered around battlefield, each is a cube about 3x3x3 feet.
Data Boxes A-Z: 20hp