Jungle Training

{From ACDC through Internet city}

A beam of light appeared on the network, and Trent was jacked into the network, from Internet City. He looked around the environment of the area, seeing it to be lush and green. He grabbed from his combat belt, the eight inch blade and one of the six inch blades to use in the upcoming battles against viruses. He was here strictly to train, and to test out his new upgrades. "I'm in the network, scouting the area for enemy movement," Trent said bluntly. He did however have a trace of excitement in his voice. He was made to be a military navi, programmed to fight.

"Take it easy, watch your flanks, and lets test out your coding. The people at the reunion aren't bothering me anymore, they think I'm just some computer obsessed kid. God I hate people who assume before asking, I hate it even more when they're old." Mark started to sort through the chips that he was given by Leo. "Pretty good selection of chips here." Mark nearly felt empowered by holding chips again, and by being at the helm once more. "Lets go Trent. Silent protection, lets go."

Trent didn't react to the last sentence of Mark's, once again unsure what he was thinking of feeling behind these thoughts. He crouched lower and sneaked through the woods quietly and quickly, looking for enemies.

{Battle 1}
As Trent jacked into a lush green forested area, he surveyed the area for enemies. As he snuck around, his foot stepped on something hard. Luckily, his reflexes kicked in just as a net swooshed up in front of him, probably intended to ensnare him. Then, three knives shot out from the trees towards the net, which of course killed nothing but empty space. A curse came from the trees as a few viruses peeked out at him. Three green-clad Genin revealed themselves for a moment before hiding again.

-- VIRUSES --
Genin A: 60 HP (Up a tree)
Genin B: 60 HP (Behind a tree) (Grass)
Genin C: 60 HP (Is a tree Behind a tree) (Grass)

-- OBJECTS --
Trees. Trees everywhere. Oh man, those trees. They are everywhere. About enough space between them for someone to run without tripping.

-- NAVIGATOR --
Trent.EXE: 190 HP (Also behind a tree) (Grass)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Grass
20% Soil (In patches scattered around)
10% Mud (Also in patches)

-- BATTLE 01, READY? START!! --
After rolling out of the way of the traps, Trent ducked low and pulled his knives up, ready to fight. He pressed his back hard against the tree and quickly peeked around to get the positions of the enemies locked on before the could go back into a hiding spot. Pulling his head back around the tree, he placed his left handed eight inch knife blade into reverse grip position, and the other in a saber grip with his left hand. "I won't need any chips for this." Trent said to Mark. The words nearly drained some of the joy from Mark, having missed slotting in chips and planning attacks with his Navi. "What are you going to do then?" Mark asked, lowering his hand from the chip folder.

Without giving a verbal response, Trent pushed his weight from the tree, placing it all back on his own two feet. He crouched down low, in a stalking position, and activated his stealth mode. As he started moving around from behind the tree, Trent started to disappear and fade into the forest. His combat stealth training would pay off very strongly here. He moved quietly, quickly, and low from around the tree he was behind over to the other side of the tree that one of the viruses was hiding behind. He took the one on the right of his position, and readied his knife.

Through the safety of being invisible, he pushed his way around to the other side of the tree, starting up one of his combat tactics, instantly ducking low and taking his left knife and aiming for the sweet spot on the enemy before him. On the side, towards the back, and deep inside the target. This location would cause great pain and a quick stun on the target. He shoved his left knife towards the target, and had already moved his eyes to the other enemy, hiding behind the other tree. He pulled his right hand through on a follow up attack to the target in front of him, aiming to draw the blade across the chest of the virus.

Trent pushed off towards the other enemy, still on the follow through of his other attack, right hand leading the way, aiming to slash the target's weapon arm and shoulder. He kept the momentum going from the slash towards the virus and spun on his leading foot, now his right foot, and ducked back down behind the tree that the virus was using for cover. The last thing he did was prepare his final attack mode, and waited for the invisibility mode to wear off, which was the start of his next attacks.

Mark watched his virus attack and slash at the targets quickly, knowing that at least once in his battle he should get one chance to slot in a chip. "Good fighting Trent. Drop the other one and I'll send you something to use for the one in the tree."

Summary

1) Stealth Training- Invisibility (Invisible)
2) Combat Tactic- Spinal Cut (40 + Stun + Slashing) to Genin C
3) Combat Tactic: Quick Slashes (Haste + 20 Damage (Genin C) + 20 Damage (Genin B )
Free Action: SwordPlay (Dodge)
4) Feel No Pain (Shadow at the start of next turn)
Very quietly, Trent changed himself into an invisible stealth mode, to which he was invisible to the Genin. Sneaking up to one of them, he executed a debilitating slash to the virus's vital systems, causing it to become stunned for a short while. As he leapt towards the other virus, he made a misstep and missed the virus' chest. The follow-up on the earlier virus was a success, however, deleting it. The one he missed took out its own knife and spun around to try and hit Trent, but of course, with him being invisible, it was a horrendously difficult task.

-- VIRUSES --
Genin A: 60 HP (Up a tree)
Genin B: 60 HP (Behind a tree) (Grass)
Genin C: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Trees. Trees everywhere. Oh man, those trees. They are everywhere. About enough space between them for someone to run without tripping.

-- NAVIGATOR --
Trent.EXE: 190 HP (Also behind a tree) (Grass) (Shadow - Next Turn)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Grass
Trent pushed his back up against the new tree for cover and smiled as the hopeless attack from the enemy virus missed completely. He switched both of his knives to a reverse grip, but turned the blade of his right knife towards him, and waited for feel no pain mode to activate. His hands griped the hilts of his trusted weapons tighter and tighter as he began visible again, but without missing beat feel no pain activated and his whole body became cloaked in a gentle shadow. The shadow started getting dark and dark, until Trent looked to be bathed in shadow completely, but he wasn't blacked out. The shadows were more of those from sitting under a tree. This mode was a very gentle appearance change, but a very strong battle change. Trent locked his grip around the handles of the knives, and pulled from cover.

Stepping first with his right foot, he took his right handed knife and led low, reaching beyond the leg of the virus, and pulling the blade back towards himself, attempting to cut the leg tendons of the virus harshly, to cause him to be unable to get out of the way. The blade should pass right through the back tendons of the knee, and as a follow up attack, Trent body checked the enemy by rising up from his low vantage point and slamming his shoulder into the enemy.

Trent stood looking over the enemy, and quickly choose his next attack path. He would have to drop this one now, to be able to finish the enemy in the tree off quickly and easily. He dropped his shoulder down and took his left knife out, rushing the enemy. The left knife was still in the reverse grip and as such Trent led the attack with a attempted swift punch to open the defenses of the enemy, before reaching with his right hand beyond the enemy to do another slash, and pull him into the waiting foot of Trent's, ready to kick the foe down and away.

Mark watched the fight and quickly decided what would be the best course of action. This was the first time his navi had ever fought anything with intelligence. Traning programs just aren't the same as the real fight, and Mark wasn't sure what could help him. He would have to make a better connection with his navi over time, to be able to make this process of choices an easier one. "What chip would be most useful for you, Trent?" Mark asked almost begrudgingly, feeling he should already know the answer.

"Send the Sword." Mark slotted in the sword chip and placed his head in his hands, a little sad overall about his inability to simply click with his navi. This first battle back into netbattling wasn't as glorious as he had hoped it to be.

Trent received the date for the sword, and upon doing do sheathed his knives back on the his sides. He looked around at the trees, trying to spot the best way to jump into the tree with the last virus. He found a path of simple jumps to make, and ran towards the first tree, jumping hard against the trunk, and pushing his way off into a branch of the tree the Genin was in. Once in the tree with it, Trent activated the sword, which overrode the model of his hand, and used the info he had gathered about the position of the virus to gain a better attack angle. A long blue blade extruded from the fist of the fighter, which was quickly used in a strong, horizontal arch at the virus in the tree. After the attacks Trent thought to himself, 'If I failed to delete the other virus, or even this one, I'll have the tree for cover. This will do easily for now.'

Summary
Trigger- Shadow
1) Combat tactic- Hamstring Cut- (30 + Slashing + Slow) Genin C
2) Combat Tactic- Disengage (30 Damage + Slashing + Knockback + Dodge) Genin C
Free Action: Swordplay (Dodge)
3) Preparation (Movement + Take Aim +Take Aim)
4) Sword to Genin A + Take Aim (80)
Having his invisibility mode disabled for the time being, Trent activated his Shadow mode next without missing a beat and took out his combat knife. With a deadly precision, he executed two debilitating strikes with it, severing the Genin from the mortal coil. The last one had no idea what it was up against, with a blue sword bisecting it to deletion.

-- VIRUSES --
Genin A: DELETED
Genin B: DELETED
Genin C: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --

-- NAVIGATOR --
Trent.EXE: 190 HP (Also behind a tree) (Grass) (Shadow - Next Turn)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Grass

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[Kunai1] Battlechip, 160z
Trent lowered himself from the tree he was in and gathered the info that the viruses left behind. "Some chip data is here," Trent said upon inspecting it. "Get a clean chip and we'll download it to it." Trent gathered the zenny, depositing it in the saving account tied to the PET, and then sent the chip data along. "What is it?" Trent asked while searching the area for any other data of spoils.

"It is a kunai1 chip," Mark answered upon haring the ding of the download finishing. "It summons three knives that you can throw at different targets, or use them as slashing attacks. Seems very useful for you." Mark said, dropping it into the pile he had deemed more useful for Trent. "After that battle alone we got some good info on how your fighting is going to work. I think we may have to rework some of the data that Leo spent time crafting in for your process upgrades."

"I would agree." Trent said while sheathing his larger knife and grabbing ten inch blade knife he had. He held it in a saber grip fashion and used lead with his live hand, his left one. "Let get some more info on fighting. Those three weren't a very good comparison for how netbattles are going to go, let alone how we will need to change process upgrades too."

"Agreed"

Trent drop back down to a careful and low stance, watching his footing and keeping silent was the main goal here as he looked for more viruses in the jungle.

{Battle 2 please!}
It didn't take long for Trent to detect signs of more viruses. A faint explosion came from somewhere nearby, and it only took a few minutes to locate the source. Two Beetank viruses were firing bombs at trees while a Spikey launched fire from its mouth. The cacophony of explosions became louder as Trent drew near, but soon quieted down. While he was trying to figure out why, they began looking in his direction. He took the hint and dove out of the way as a Shrubby plowed through from behind him into the small clearing before turning and bolting for a tree at the edge of the area.

BeetankA: 80HP (Grass)
BeetankB: 80HP (Grass)
Spikey: 90HP (Grass)
Shrubby: 50HP (Soil) (Behind a nearby tree)

Objects: Lots of trees surrounding the clearing.

Terrain: 70% Grass (clearing), 30% Soil (edge of clearing)

Trent.EXE: 190 HP (Soil)

Battle 2 Start!

After regaining his stance from the quick jump to the side by the rushing virus, Trent quickly gathered info about the locations of the viruses, and dropped to a low stance, moving behind a tree for some quick cover. His live left hand darted to his side, gripping a hilt and unsheathing it quickly. The feel of the drag of the blade against the leather, and the small noise it made cause a smile to slid upon Trent's face. His slid his index finger through the ring grip and was about to stand back up to start the fight when he was interrupted by Mark.

"Ok. I was thinking we shoot down the bees and then handle the nearby virus. I'll slot in--"

"Mark. I can't focus when you're talking. I'll send a ping request for the chips I need." Trent said coldly before peeking back around to the viruses to make sure their position was the same. Then he started his attacks. Mark on the other hand, was very sad. He had wanted to make up a battle plan with his navi, help him out, send some chips. 'I guess that's what I get for having a trained navi from the get go. Fine programming, no room for style adjustments,' Mark thought to himself.

As Trent stood up, he started his first combat tactic, stealth training. As he emerged from his covered behind the tree, each step he took toward the viruses faded him more and more from view, sweeping him away in a wiping fashion, making the knife fighter hidden from view as he walked around to the right flank of the tree with the Shrubby. He gripped the ringed knife in reverse rip tighter as he approached, and readied the attack. Trent moved very quietly from the right flank on the enemy position, and once it was in sight, he moved forwards to attack. His led with his right dagger, in saber position, and aimed for the spinal cord region on the oddly shaped virus. As he attacked, he turned the blade to a wide side, to get a larger cut chance on the cord to cause the stun action he desired. After the initial attack, Trent lowered his ringed knife towards the enemy in a strong hammering motion, meant to cause the final harsh blow to the virus.

Trent moved away from the virus after the second attack, not even checking to see if it was properly deleted. Just as he was about to make an action out towards the center of the clearing to attack the viruses, Mark gather his attention and broke his concentration. "Trent. I'm going to send a chip. I might not know much about your battle style, but I know about viruses and terrain elements, as those never change. Use this chip at the Beetanks. Just trust me, it'll work like a charm." Without even waiting for a response Mark slotted in the boomerang chip to be used.

Trent gathered the chip data and started to process it. Never before had he used this chip, he wasn't entirely sure how it would be used by his programing. Most straight up gun chips were used as just that, guns, be he had none of those. As the data processed he reached for his throwing knives on his side, and pulled one out. Upon doing so the metal of the blade wrap and shifted into the famous boomerang shape. Trent took careful aim from his position, being invisible and moving away from the last attack zone he was in was the first start to taking the time to aim. He finally threw the throwing knife in the arch pattern, attempting and aiming to only hit the two beetanks.

"That, if it hits, should delete the beetanks outright, and if we're lucky, it'll hit the other one too," Mark said.

Summary

1) Stealth Training- Invisibility (Invisible)
2) Combat Tactic- Spinal Cut to Shrubby (40 + Stun + Slashing)
3) Buster Shot to Shrubby (18 + Slashing)
Free Action: Swordplay ( Dodge)
4) Boomerang to BeetankA and BeetankB (60 + Wood)
Turning himself invisible, Trent snuck quietly into enemy terrain and executed the Shrubby flawlessly without a sound. Shuffling further in, he then took out a throwing knife and infused it with the Boomerang data. The attack landed on the first Beetank, but swished by the second without hitting it. The viruses were baffled at the sudden attacks, especially the Spikey. The Beetanks could not care less about having to see their target, merely firing bombs everywhere they felt like it; this was extremely ineffective, obviously.

BeetankA: 20HP (Grass)
BeetankB: 80HP (Grass)
Spikey: 90HP (Grass)
Shrubby: DELETED

Trent.EXE: 190 HP (Soil)
Trent faded back into visible sight and quickly ducked behind the cover of a near by tree. Mark started to try to speak to him, but before Mark could get an edge out otherwise, Trent was already moving from the cover on the other side and running towards the tanks, assaulting them. "I was hoping we could have worked out a fight pattern or something. Some for of strategy would be nice to talk between us two."

"Mark. If I had remained in cover any longer," Trent said with a steady breath despite his running, "I would have been hit by bombs so quickly you wouldn't have even seen me deleted in the haze of explosions."

"Mark sunk his hands into his head and let out a sigh, "I hadn't thought of that. I'm sorry Trent. But still, we do need to work on this fighting thing. I want to help out with this."

Trent gave no response to Mark except one last steady stride before being upon the tanks, knives drawn and ready. He sheathed his left dagger and begun using his live hand instead, and kept the right dagger in a reverse grip position. He was soon right before the tanks, knives ready to attack in a combat pattern he knows. He would be dancing around the enemies and Without wasting a minute he slashed at the first part of the weak tank. His weight and force carried behind him, pushing him towards the other tank in rapid stride, knife above his head, striking downwards at the hull, hoping to break through it in a powerful, hammering blow.

His hand let the handle of the knife go as both of his hands reached down to grab the six inch blades to be used. The finger ring and the brass knuckles held a firm grip in his hands as his eyes narrowed at the tank, looking for a weak spot to cause a bit of a slow action. Quickly his eyes caught the tank treads on the side, which he rolled for, tucking his hands close to his body in a careful and controlled roll while holding the weapons. His feet and knees found the ground under him, leading his body up behind it as his left hand carrying the brass knuckle tactical grip slashed at the connection joints between the treads of the tank.

Trent didn't let the tremendous amount of forward force stop him in tracks. A still fighter is a targeted fighter. His body kept moving with his feet regaining the proper position under his body, supporting all of his weight again. The finger ring on the dagger gleamed slightly in the digital light as he gripped the handle tighter. He brought the blade across his chest in a sweeping horizontal arch before delivering a strong kick, meant to sent the hopefully strong disabled tank back a small distance. Trent's main goal with this kick wasn't to get the tank from melee range, that would be impossible, but to merely disrupt its bombing runs while he fought them.

Lastly Trent let his feel no pain mode activated. "This is the situation that we originally made the defense mode for. Close combat with high health enemies surrounding in order to keep fighting with no side effects to your hp. Unless of course there is a virus with a sword attack or something."

"Mark. Please be quiet," Trent said forcefully. He set the trap to have shadow mode in his next engaged combat moments, which should allow him to finish off the enemies here quickly an quietly. With the Delay timer set, Trent grips the handles tightly on his two blade, waiting for the moment of damage freedom. Mark felt really upset he couldn't help more. He just isn't used to this, neither him nor Trent were. It's all new from how long ago he had another custom navi. "They are so different," Mark said quietly way from the microphone.

Summary
1) Combat Tactic Quick Slashes. Attack A to Beetank A, attack B to Beetank B (Haste + 20 Slashing + 20S Slashing)
2) Combat tactic Hamstring cu to Beetank B t- (Slow + Slashing + 30 Damage)
Free Action: Swordplay (Dodge)
3) Combat Tactic Disengage Beetank B- (30 Damage + Slashing + Knockback + Dodge
4) Feel No Pain (Shadow at the top of next turn)
A double strike at two of the Beetanks caught them off guard, deleting one of them and damaging the other. The relentless assault caused the tank to fire haphazardly, causing an explosion that detonated within the small clearing. Fortunately, Trent managed to leap out of the way as soon as he could, but the Beetank's comrades were not so lucky. The Spikey was not very happy with this turn of events and launched a fireball at Trent, but the guy was so damned quick that it could not get a shot in.

BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED
Spikey: 75HP (Grass)

Trent.EXE: 190 HP (Soil) (Shadow Next Turn)
Trent was actually rather surprised as his quick attack tactics managed to send a bomb in a misfire, hitting the other virus on the field. A small smirk of achievement crossed his face as idea of it sunk into his head. The other virus must be shaking right now from missing attacks aimed at him, and taking damage from an ally. "Too bad," Mark started, "That you didn't leave the tanks alive, they could delete the spikey for us at this rate!" Mark let out a audible chuckle as he sorted through the chip folder for things to send in. He fumbled through the chips, finding the kunai1 chip from last battle, and a few others that were gifted to him by Leo, including a shotgun. "These should do nicely to wipe up the rest of that virus." Quickly slotting in the chips and sending the data to Trent Left Mark only to watch as the navi sent a barrage of attacks at the last virus.

Trent sheathed both of his knives in their proper places as he gathered all the chip data sent to him. Two shotguns, one Kunai1, and a machinegun chip. As he stood up, his shadows darkened and the main color of his form softly darkened to show the change between Feel no Pain and normal Trent. The actual shadows on his form seemed to be darker than before, almost as though they were super imposed. This created a comic book feel on him, but still gave his Feel no Pain form a presence. Trent started with the kunai1 chip, something he was, at the very least, familiar with more so than all these guns. The Kunai1 itself did not do more than enhance three of his throwing knives as far as physical manifestation on his model. The sound of steel against leather was the only sound made by the navi as he stood up and pulled the enhanced knives out of the holster. Trent threw the blades, one by one, taking as much time as he needed to aim before releasing. He didn't need as much time to focus in, seeing as throwing knives were a common weapon choice for the navi.

Once the knives left his hand, he bent his knees slightly and straightened his back as his hands snapped to the position of holding a gun. The shotgun chips were being activated at once, simply giving the spas-12 combat shotgun he now held two shells. His feet started to move like the treads on a tank; powerfully and fast. His finger tightened as he moved towards the spikey, taking aim with the shotgun and squeezing the trigger. His hands swung the shotgun barrel skywards in an over dramatic reloading action as the pump was pulled down, the chamber opened, and the shell discarded to make room for the next. The gun was lowered back down, the overall grip on the gun tightened once more as he lined up the shot down the sights, pulling the trigger once more. With the second shot made, the shotgun vanished.

The final chip that Trent had was the machinegun chip. He took a completely different stance as the chip formed in his hands, the bulk of the gun weighing him down a lot as he readjusted his weight backwards and downwards to deal with the cumbersome item. The gun was a RPD model light machine gun. Trent gripped it close to his body, and hip sprayed in the general direction of the virus. It wasn't Trent's choice to just spray, but the chip itself seems to do that regardless of what the wielder of it wants. Once all nine shots of the gun were fired, the gun left his hand and Trent waited for the dust from all the bullets to clear to check the damage.

Summary
Free Action: Top of the Turn: Shadow Activates.
1) Kunai1 Chip to Spikey (30x3 slashing)
2) Shotgun to Spikey (50 + Spread)
3) Shotgun to Spikey (50 + Spread)
4) Machinegun1 to Spikey (30x9 D Accuracy)
With his shadow mode activated, Trent slaughtered the Beetank without much delay as the bombs fired past him exploded harmlessly without damage to him.

BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

Trent.EXE: 190 HP (Soil) (Shadow)

-- BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

520z
Trent dropped the chip data as the smoke on the field from the bullets cleared, and it vanished before hitting the ground. His shadows became less harsh, and his correct skin tone emerged again to show itself once more. Trent, before gathering the zenny data on the field, walked back over to collect the knife of his he used on the beetank and left in the hull. It was on the ground and he happily picked it up. He inspected each of his blades, wiping them down before re sheathing them on his side. Collecting the zenny and sending it to the account was the last action of the navi before inspecting the area.

"Good fighting there," Mark said with a happy ring in his voice. "Seeng as you won't be needing as many uses of the chips, maybe I should sell some of the unwanted ones for some extra zenny. You're still several upgrades away from what we planned, so it might help to get there faster."

"Will you be ok with not being able to slot in chips as often?" Trent said.

"I will be. We should get me more adjusted to your combat style and thinking patterns so we can be more synced though. Since i have a more omni view of the fights, us thinking a like would be useful in a pinch. You would have to accept my chip donations and what not though."

"We can do that." Trent moved back into the woods and out from the center of the clearing to search some more. Mark was right. A synced operator and Navi pair was far more dangerous than a strong navi.

{Battle 3}
Trent moved deeper into the woods, cutting a path through the wilds of Yumland. The forest had grown quiet, perhaps due to the sounds of combat from his previous battle. Other than the lush growth, no life seemed to be present in the immediate vicinity. It was decidedly creepy.

A blur of movement to his left caught Trent's eye, but no one was there when he focused his attention on the spot. The soft crack of a fallen branch sounded behind the Navi, followed by a rustle of leaves in a nearby tree. Someone was stalking Trent, but who and why? A small opening in the woods was situated in front of Trent. Standing in the center of the clearing was a strange virus clad in a long cloak that obscured its form. A wide-brimmed straw hat veiled the virus' face, a single slit in the straw revealing a lone crimson eye. One of the virus' arms emerged from within the cloak, wielding a long, single-edged blade. It seemed that the virus was challenging Trent to a battle.

The Navi's eyes caught sight of two more viruses hiding amongst the trees to the left of the swordsman. These viruses were clad in tight, dark gray outfits that covered them from head to toe. Patches of fabric allowed the viruses to blend in with the wooded environment. When Trent noticed them, the two viruses hurled brown spheres into the ground below them. The spheres seemed to be seeds of some sort and plant-like creatures sprouted from the earth in short order. One was a large flower with razor sharp teeth and the other was a small cactus with a long, writhing vine that lashed at the ground.

It looks like this wasn't going to be a fair fight after all.

GeninA: 60hp [Behind TreeA]
GeninB: 60hp [Behind TreeB]
Zemon: 100hp
Viney: 80hp
KillPlant: 100hp

Trent.Exe: 190hp

Objects:
TreeA: 30hp [Hardbody] - 15 yards in front and to the left of Trent
TreeB: 30hp [Hardbody] - 10 feet to the right of TreeA
TreeC: 30hp [Hardbody] - 12 feet to the right of Trent

Terrain: 60% Grass, 30% Soil - Small amounts of soil terrain situated in random areas.

Battle 3! FIGHT!
Upon seeing the first of the viruses challenge him to a fight, Trent let a small smile escape over his face as he dropped with a combat stance, with his eight inch blade in a forward hammer grip, and the six inch finger ring blade to be used in reverse grip with the blade facing Trent. Mark had already leaned back in his chair, ready to just let Trent do his usual business as He saw Trent Preparing. Within seconds of leaning back the PET beeped four more times as the other enemies appeared in the screen. Mark shot back up to inspect the new viruses. "We may have some use for the chips right now after all," Mark said with a happy smile.

Trent's eyes darted between the viruses, never letting one escape his vision for too long. "I am going to need something to take down these plants near me fast and dirty," Trent said under his breath as his eyes shifted more. The sound of shifting dirt could be heard as Trent dug his right foot further backwards, creating a small mound on the side of his black boot. "Send me the firehits."

Mark eagerly grabbed the two requested chips and slotted them into the PET. "Hit down the two plants first, they are the best targets and highest immediate threat. We need to be careful when dealing with the sword viruses, he can bypass your Feel No Pain combat mode. Lets drop the plants using chips, then the rest is on you."

"I'm going to still need a more more support," Trent said while weighing his odds and receiving the chip data. Trent activated one fire hit at a time. No sooner had the first one been made ready, and Trent just barely finishing his sentence, did he push of with his right foot which was back, in the direction of the plants on his left. As he launched, the firehit1 chips kicked in, making each knife light up with fire. Trent led with his left hand, heading for the flower with teeth first and foremost. As he closed in, he attempted to attack the flower directly, by stabbing with his left knife, and keeping the other knife in a close to his body ready defense position. His body moved closer from the force of his push, and in doing so he quickly adjusted his defenses to have the left knife covering his stomach, and his right knife leading the attack on a powerful, firey slash.

Once the attack was done, the flames on the knives kept burning as the second chip was made ready. Without missing a beat, Trent landed on his leading lead left foot and made a sharp spin around, readjusting his movement to attack the second plant. 'This one has that whip,' He thought. 'I'm going to need to lead with the right for quick slashes at the whip as I close the gap.' Trent did just that. His finger ring six inch blade was brought to the spear point of his attacks as he moved at the other plant. He eyes carefully watched for a chance to slash as the whip if it attacked him, which would cause him in turn to use the firethit chip. If the opportunity never presented itself, the left knife was ready for a jab, right into the plant.

After the Firehit chips were done, Trent knew his element of quick attacks was gone. By now the other viruses knew he was on the offensive, and were undoubtedly taking up stances and attacks themselves. He headed for the targets behind the trees next, the Genin. If he could get back in with them in their behind the trees, he would be safe from any return attacks from the Zemon, or any counters or attacks from the plants he left. He ducked in low as he led with the reverse gripped and bladed knife. Eyes locked on the core of the virus to watch for any attack actions from him as Trent went for the hamstring slice. The knife was happy to be reached beyond the tendons of the virus, only to be brought back in a quick fashion to slice the knees. Trent raised his massive form up, body checking the enemy back.

He took a quick moment to watch how the Genin rebalanced before moving in once more, left hand leading the charge. The intended target was the chest of the Genin, with Trent aiming for an under the ribs approach, very roman style of execution, for the virus. Once fighter reached his stabbing location, he wasted no time in bringing a large combat boot to the side of the virus. He used his left foot as a pivot to do the spin follow through on the kick, before ducking low behind a tree for quick cover.

Summary
1) Firehit1 to Kill Plant (60 + Fire)
2) Firehit1 to Viney (60 + Fire)
3) Combat tactic Hamstring cut to Genin B (Slow + Slashing + 30 Damage)
4) Combat Tactic Disengage to Genin B (30 Damage + Slashing + Knockback + Dodge)
Free Action- Swordplay (Dodge)
Wasting no time responding to the virus threat, Trent received two FireHits and went to work. His first flaming dagger was met with surprising agility as the KillPlant twisted itself out of the way. However, the Viney was not so lucky and took a swift slash through its body. The fire was more than enough to eliminate it. He immediately followed it up by darting toward one of the trees and striking at the virus using it as cover.

The attack connected thoroughly, prompting the virus to jump away in surprise and pain. When it landed, it didn't seem quite as agile. Trent capitalized on this and moved in for the kill, though the other Genin attempted to interrupt. Barely letting the incoming kunai faze him, Trent rolled out of the way and came out of the maneuver running at the wounded virus. He deftly slashed the virus and followed up with a hard kick. The physical attack finished off the virus in a shower of junk data as Trent jumped back just in time to avoid a slashing attack by the Zemon.

GeninA: 60hp [Behind TreeA]
GeninB: DELETED
Zemon: 100hp
Viney: DELETED

Trent.Exe: 190hp

Objects:

Terrain: 60% Grass, 30% Soil - Small amounts of soil terrain situated in random areas.
A ring filled the knife fighters ears, a very familiar and friendly sound that normally only he produced; the sound of a blade cutting through air. The swoosh of steel made him smile as the original challenger of the duel stepped forwards to fight. Trent had lowered the numbers of the enemies enough to deal with him, and was ready to do so. Dropping the last Genin would bring about the true fight he had been waiting for. No sooner had he jumped out of the way did he immediately activate his stealth training, and started to fade into the light, becoming full invisible within a matter or seconds, and no later than after he had fully regained his stance after the backwards dodge from the attack of the Zemon.

Trent crouched low and did a quick roll to the side of the Genin virus. He readied his left knife, having it in the forwards hammer grip, and twisted the blade to give the stab a larger area to cover. He waited until he had the back of the virus to him before rushing forwards and wrapping a hulking around around the neck of the virus, before attempting to stab him directly in the spine. The attack was not only powerful, but would stun the virus for long enough so that Trent could finish it off.

Trent slipped the knife back away from the virus as quickly as it moved towards him, and readied his right handed blade for the next combat tactic. His skilled eyes darted quickly to the other side of the field to gauge the reaction of the zemon virus. He waited for just the right moment on both the zemon and the genin to rush in with the next attack. He pushed off, kicking dirt up in his movement, and lead with this left hand out to slash the Genin. After passing and slashing at the genin in his great bound, he brought the right blade across in a fast strike to attempt to cause minor damage. Once he landed from the initial push off, he quickly moved away from the zemon, knowing it knew where he was.

Mark was watching the battle closely, being able to see which process upgrades Trent was planning to use, and once he figured out his Navi's plan, he reached for the sword chip and slotted it in to be used. "This will finish off the Zemon since the process upgrades are all reloading. Then we can finish off the Kill plant once you're out of stealth."

Trent was surprised at how effective the plan sounded, even if he wanted to use his knives on the Zemon, he couldn't deny the effectiveness of the plan to just the chip to finish the Zemon of quickly and quietly. Trent sheathed his two drawn blades quickly before pulling on the hilt of his ten inch blade. Removing it from the sheath was no ordinary act, from as it came out it was longer and seemed to be made of energy as apposed to the normal knife blade. Trent wielded this chip in his right hand, and advanced towards the Zemon through safety of his Stealth and attempted to slash at the virus with the powerful weapon.

"With luck," Mark started, "We will be finished here very shortly."

Summary
1) Stealth Training - Invisible
2) Combat Tactics Spinal Cut to Genin A (40 + Slashing + Stun)
3) Combat Tactics Quick Slashes to ( Haste + 20 Slashing to Genin A + 20 Slashing to Zemon)
Free Action : Swordplay (Dodge)
4) Sword to Zemon (80)
Trent activated his invisibility, prompting the Genin to send kunai flying toward him, but he evaded it easily and slammed his knife into the virus' back before executing his next maneuver.

Speeding himself up, the knife expert finished off the Genin quickly before dashing toward the Zemon and swiping his knife at it, only to have the Zemon warp away at the last second. The KillPlant took this opportunity to launch a giant seed at Trent, whom it could barely see, but regardless, the specialist strafed out of the way before cutting down a sizable chunk of the Zemon's write protection with his newly empowered blade.

He noticed that the seed still remained on the field.

GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED
Zemon: 20hp
Viney: DELETED
Seed: ??? hp

Trent.Exe: 190hp [Sword: 5/6]

Objects: