Killing Time

"Those viruses certainly are small. And it takes three of them to make a single unit? How weird," Wes said as he slotted in a Recovery80.

Majinman glowed a bit and some of the wounds he had recieved from his previous battle begun to close, "Yeah, it might be hard to get a hit in on something that tiny but I have an idea. Send me Airstorm, Markcannon, and Wideshot. Since I'm still recovering, I'll have to take it slow."

"Good plan. If we play our cards right, you should be back to full power in a few battles," Wes agreed.

"Healing up through battles... is it just me or is there something stupid about that statement?" Majinman shook his head and sighed, "Well, whatever, we'll make it work," Majinman jumped up and found a nice vantage spot in the air a few yards up. He twirled a finger at the ground below him, generating a small tornado. He repeated this two more times to give him a total of three miniture storms, which he then directed towards the small, buglike enemies. Chances are, they would be able to dodge direct attacks, but they probably wouldn't have the brute strength needed to resist a force of nature.

For the last set of bugs, Majinman transformed his hand into some bizarre looking gun made of flesh. His index and middle fingers were stretched out and became hollow to form the barrel, while his thumb stuck straight up and its nail becoming wide and transparent to form the scope. He tried to lock onto one of the Skeeter's position and fired before returning his hand to its normal shape. Now, if all that worked, all that would be left would be the Dragrin. Of course, the only way he could kill both would be if he left no room for error and neglected to dodge any enemies that may have escaped his attacks. For now, he would just concentrate on weaking the pair of EXes, so that he would have no trouble dispatching them later.

Majinman now materialized a small wave of water, which a good six feet long. If used right, it could strike up to three enemies, so he figured he would have no trouble catching just two with it. As Majinman launched the attack at the two Dragrins, he kind of had to wonder about the viruses. They looked like seahorse, which would imply aqua, but were surrounded by flames instead. He had to wonder if he wasn't making a mistake and these were some kind of odd virus that attacked with an element other than its own. Oh well, he should find out in a minute. Until then, he would just try to dodge whatever element came his way. To provide cover, Majinman summoned Hex and Vex, instructing them to try and hide his position by obstructing the enemies' view.

((1.) Recovery80
2.) Take flight
3.) Airstorm1, 50, SkeeterA/B/C
4.) Markcannon1, 70 Lock on, SkeeterD
5.) Wideshot1, 60 Aqua, DragrinEX A/B
Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2, provide cover
6.) Dodge))
Healing his wounds to a point, Majinman flew up to avoid the Skeeters' mad dash for his BLAAAAHD. He sucked them into a windy blast easily and eliminated three. He blasted the last one with some... flesh-gun-thinger. The Dragrin were not happy. They blasted MajinMan with a few balls of fire, one of which hit for MASSIVE DAMAGE. (60) Majinman responded with a blast of water, which kind of veered to the right a bit, hitting only one of the floating dragons.

DragrinEXA: 40HP
DragrinEXB: 160HP
SkeeterA: DELETED
SkeeterB: DELETED
SkeeterC: DELETED
SkeeterD: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Mud (Mudpool) 20% Soil (Around it)

MajinMan.EXE: 60HP
"Ouch. Well that could've gone better," Majinman said, rubbing his burn wounds, "Though really, I'm a demon. I can frickin' bathe in fire. How did that hurt me?"

Because regardless of what you may think, you are not bad enough to have immunity to fire. Or at least that's what Wes thought. What he actually said was, "Hmm... dunno. Of course, if you use your one special attack, you can recover the amount of damage you just lost, so I wouldn't worry about it. Anyway, you should be able to take those two, no problem, if you use the Aquasword. I'll also send the Aquagrab so that you can catch them off guard."

"Fine, fine. While I'd rather not use such a stupid chip, drawing this battle out is even less appealing. I'll do it," with a sigh, Majinman transformed his arm into the blade. The weapon was about four feet long and made of ice, the front of which had been worn down into a sharp edge. With his weapon equipped, Majinman disappeared from sight, popping up again in the air a few feet behind the Dragrins. Majinman swooped down and took a swing at the pair of enemies, doing his best not to make a sound. After that, he adjusted his position a bit to the side and stabbed with his sword this time, trying to line up the pair so he could skewer them both. He then backed up a bit and took one more swing before breaking off from his skirmish with the pair. That would be enough for now. While he was still on the ground, though, Majinman took the opportunity to reach down and grab some of the soil, which he then used to cover his burn. The dirt fused with his skin and healed him in the process.

Majinman now directed his two Wisps to just move about freely, hoping that the extra targets would distract his foes and keep them from attacking him. Majinman hopped back a bit and prepared to dodge in case they did think to try harming him.

((1.) Areagrab, warp behind DragrinEXes
2.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, DragrinEX A/B
3.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, DragrinEX A/B
4.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, DragrinEX A/B
5.) Alien Patchwork, 60 heal self
*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2
6.) Dodge))
WHARP HACK SLICE KILL

Oh, and a heal.

DragrinEXA: DELETED
DragrinEXB: DELETED
SkeeterA: DELETED
SkeeterB: DELETED
SkeeterC: DELETED
SkeeterD: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Mud (Mudpool) 20% Soil (Around it)

MajinMan.EXE: 120HP

-BATTLE SIX, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 770z
"Well alright. Recovered a good bit of power and got a chunk of money to boot. Let's keep it going," Majinman said, walking off again.

((Battle 7))
A group of viruses, seemingly picked at random, attack Majinman. A couple of lamp-shaped Elemperors on ice watched a duo of Applesamu having a spitting contest, and two Honeybombers flanked the two on higher ground. Noticing Majinman's arrival, they stopped their little distraction, and got to killing.

ElemperorEXA: 140HP (Ice)
ElemperorEXB: 140HP (Ice)
AppleSamuA: 70HP (Soil)
AppleSamuB: 70HP (Soil)
HoneyBomberA: 110HP (Above Applesamu)
HoneyBomberA: 110HP (Above Applesamu)

Terrain: 10% Ice, 90% Soil

Majinman.EXE: 120HP

-BATTLE SEVEN, FIGHT!!-
"Ice? In the jungle? Did I climb a mountain when I wasn't looking?" Majinman asked.

"Well, with you flying around everywhere, it wouldn't surprise me if you had gained some elevation," Wes said, "though its probably more likely that you're just in an unusually cold part of Yumland's net or it was caused by a virus. Speaking of which, did we ever determine what those Elemperor things do?"

"If we did, it was so boring that I forgot," Majinman cast a cursory glance over his set of enemies. If his information was correct, the HoneyBombers wouldn't attack unless provoked. In that case, his best bet was to take them out in a single attack. As for the Applesamus... he knew that there was something annoying about them but could not for the life of him remember what it was specifically. Oh well, he'd take them out in one go too, "Hey, Wes, I think most of these guys are Wood type so we're skipping the creative thinking part and just burning them all up. Send the Phoenixshot and Flameline. Also, might as well send the Recovery80 too."

"Right... and how is this any different than what we normally do?" Wes questioned. He still listened to the demon's request, though, "Well, they're sent. Have fun."

"Oh, you know I will. Now, let's see these fools burn. Heh heh heh," Majinman laughed as he generated a pair of flaming wings from his back. He crossed his arms and stared down the two Honeybombers. Since they were hovering just above the Applesamus, he'd have to be careful with his aim. If he just fired it in the general area of his targets, there was a good chance he'd hit the wrong pair of enemies instead. With that in mind, he flapped his wings, sending them flying forward, keeping about two feet off the ground. If he was lucky, the attack would hit both Honeybombers, and one of the corpses would fall down and his an Applesamu as well before it completely burned up. Of course, he wasn't counting on it, which is why he had had Wes send two fire chips with decent reach. Majinman glaced at the ground beneath the Applesamus and silently called forth a wall of flames. He hoped that it would catch both viruses and maybe also take out a Honeybomber if his previous attack had failed.

His main offensive now complete, Majinman now figured it prudent to take refuge in the sky. After taking a brief moment to activate his Recovery80, he jumped up into the air and continued to rise a few feet, until he thought it seemed safe. He then decided to take one last shot at the enemy forces before calling it quits for the round. Looking over one of the Elemperor very carefully, the navi fired a set of lasers from his eyes with enough intensity that if they managed to hit, would certainly spell the end for the virus. After that, he summoned forth his pair of wisps to serve as a distraction and concentrated on evading any counter attacks made by the remaining viruses.

((1.) Phoenixshot1, 70+15 Fire, HoneyBomberA/B/ApplesamuB
2.) Flameline1, 70+15 Fire, ApplesamuA/B/HoneyBomberA
3.) Recovery80
4.) Take flight
5.) Majin Eye Beams, 300 Fire, ElemperorA
6.) Dodge))
Launching a powerful blast of fire at the beehive viruses, Majinman toasted the hives into a fine crisp easily enough, though he didn't get the apple viruses on the ground. After that, he proceeded to burn more things with fire, after which apple was burnt. The Elemperors retaliated by firing magical blue flares at him. He dodged one, only to be unfortunate enough to run into another's path. (30x2 Aqua) This he responded to with EYEBEAMS.

ElemperorEXA: DELETED
ElemperorEXB: 140HP (Ice)
AppleSamuA: DELETED
AppleSamuB: DELETED
HoneyBomberA: DELETED

Terrain: 15% Ice, 85% Soil

Majinman.EXE: 140HP
"What? Flames that are somehow aqua element? Seriously? Could my luck be any stupider?" Majinman yelled, scratching at the spot that had been 'burned'.

"Yeah, your luck really seems to suck lately," Wes commented. Of course, lately could be used to discribe the short time he had known the navi, which kind of made him question whether his luck was ever good. Wes shook that thought out of his head, "Anyway, I don't think the Elemperor is Aqua element. Given its name, it probably utilizes multiple types, kind of like Weather viruses. Plus, if you look, its sitting on ice, which is an aqua panel type. It might be getting its power from that."

"So you're saying if I get rid of all the ice, it'll stop?" Majinman asked.

"Well... yeah, probably, but it should just be quicker to take out the virus itself rather than wipe the field. Besides, even if the ice is gone, I could end up shooting soil-flavored fire are you," Wes replied. What element would soil be, anyway? Wood?

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Don't worry about sending any chips. With the amount of health this guy has, I think I'll rely on my custom attacks this round," Majinman said, surprising his netop. This was the first time Majinman had decided to showcase his powers like this, without relying on back-up. This would be a good test of how strong he could be if there was ever any interference with the PET link.

Majinman started things off by removing his earrings and tossing them into the air before him. Each expanded to about two feet in diameter and began spinning rapidly, making a low humming sound. They dashed off through the air, making a beeline for the last virus. They kept an even pace and attacked as one, trying to hit simultaneously. They then looped back around and took a shot at a second attack, hoping to finish the virus off. Once they returned to their owner, they reverted to their original size and Majinman replaced them on his ears.

Majinman now geared up for an attack himself. It wasn't often he fought in close quarters, so he was looking forward to this. He took a dashing postion, sticking one shoulder forward, while his legs squatted behind him, as if he was ready to push off of some invisible platform. Before moving, he sent his two Wisps on ahead of him, to distract the virus so that his attack would catch it off guard. Majinman dashed off towards the Elemperor, wanting to stop just before it. When he landed, Majinman slammed one foot on the ground to smash through the ice and scare the virus enough to lower its guard. Next, he released a redhot punch which would easily annilate the virus if it managed to connent. He then leapt backwards, to put a bit of distance between himself and his target in case his attacks had failed.

When he felt he was a good enough distance away, Majinman stooped down and grabbed a handful of soil. Much like he had the last battle with a different terrain, Majinman spread it over his wound and assimulated it with his body to patch up the damaged area. He then flew back into the air and kept a look out for any counter attacks.

Wes watched the assault play out and was impressed. Four signature moves in a single round. Of course, only two were offensive and he wasn't used to seeing all of Majinman's special abilities yet, so maybe they weren't as impressive as he thought, but for the moment, he was happy.

((1.) Ifrit Enchanted Rings, 60x4 Fire/Slashing, ElemperorEXB
*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2, distract/cover approach
2.) Demon Brutality, 180 Fire/Break, ElemperorEXB
3.) Dodge
4.) Alien Patchwork, 60 Heal
5.) Take Flight
6.) Dodge))
It dies, I suppose.

ElemperorEXA: DELETED
ElemperorEXB: DELETED
AppleSamuA: DELETED
AppleSamuB: DELETED

Terrain: 15% Ice, 85% Soil

Majinman.EXE: 200HP

-BATTLE SEVEN, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- [RedFruit1] Battlechip
- 700z
"You suppose? I beat that thing six times to Sunday! Don't give me any of this suppose business," Majinman shouted at the sky.

"Who... are you talking to?" Wes asked.

"Eh, that's not important," Majinman replied, "What is, is the function of that chip we just picked up."

"Let's see... I summons an apple and the first person... or thing to grab it gets healed," Wes responded.

"So it could just as easily hurt us as it could help? There sure are some strange chips in the net, though I'm sure someone could find it useful. Let's put it up for sale," Majinman said, before moving deeper in.

((Battle 8))
Some omnipotent deity flipped off Majinman somewhere in the sky as a response to his screams of rudeness. Completely unrelated to that, Majinman went on to much more lush areas, filled with grass for his flames to burn. A few flaming heads float around, along with a quartet of metal-headed Boomers. They spot Majinman, and yak at him to kill them. Or maybe not, as their indecipherable blather was gibberish to him.

Megalian-W EX A: 160HP {Aura: 40}
Megalian-W EX B: 160HP {Aura: 40}
Megalian-W EX C: 160HP {Aura: 40}
BoomerA: 60HP
BoomerB: 60HP
BoomerC: 60HP
BoomerD: 60HP

Terrain: 100% Grass

MajinMan.EXE: 200HP

-BATTLE EIGHT, FIGHT!!-
Majinman stood in place and stared at the group of Megalian-Ws. He stared and stared and stared... and stared some more before finally asking his netop, "Okay, those things are absolutely, positively aqua, right? I'm not going to think its some other element and then opps, suddenly it has some bizzarre type that winds up screwing me over, right?"

"Um... yeah, I'd say its Aqua element is a pretty sure thing though... wouldn't the problem be if you thought the virus had some random element and it turned out to be Aqua instead, like in the last battle? All this means is that you'll know it's coming," Wes commented. It seemed the recent spree of hectic battles were starting to have an adverse affect on his navi's brain.

Majinman stood, dumbfounded for a moment before yelling, "Oh, son of a... Fine, then, both Magbombs, Elecreel, Flameline and Phoenixshot. Screw these aqua jerks, they're all going down in one go. Give me those chips now!"

Wes sat up in alarm. This was an odd amount of emotion. He never had to deal with something like this with Junior. He had to wonder whether this was because his navi now had an element and had to deal with his weakness for quite a few battles in a single run or whether it was just because he was stuck in a child-like state. Regardless, he better just send the chips before Majinman's mood could deteriorate any furthur.

Once they were recieved, Majinman glared at the enemies and shouted, "Okay, here goes everything. You guys meet your end here," he materialized a black sphere in each hand and threw the balls towards the group of floating heads. As the landed on the ground, they created a magnetic field, crackling with electricity and dragging down anything in the immediate area with even a small portion of metal in it. By using two bombs, Majinman hoped to create a large enough are of effect to catch all three Aqua EX viruses, ripping through their barriers and maybe even holding them in place as well. If all went as planned, it would provide him with the perfect opening for his next attack.

Majinman now activated the data of his third chip, causing his arm to tense up as a current of electricity flowed through it. He fired it off at the central Magalian, knowing that if he could hit one, the charge generated from the intial attack should spread through its two neighbors. Of course, this hadn't been his lucky day, so he wouldn't be surprised if something went wrong but he felt confident enough in this plan to count on it to work. Now for the lesser threat, the group of Boomers.

Majinman looked towards the group of Wood viruses. He raised a hand, summoning up a wall of fire that he hoped would consume the better part of the group. To take care of whatever would remain, he followed it up by sprouting a pair of flaming wings from his back and launching them at the enemy ranks. Hopefully that would put an end to this little scuffle, though in case it didn't, Majinman would switch to evasion. He called forth his two Wisps, directing them towards the viruses before him. He would have them get in the enemies' faces to try and distract them. If they still did try attacking him, though, he would be ready to dodge.

((1.) Magbomb1, 30 Elec+blast2+stun, Megalian-W EX A/B/C
2.) Magbomb1, 30 Elec+blast2+stun, Megalian-W EX A/B/C
3.) Elecreel1, 80 Elec, Megalian-W EX A/B/C
4.) Flameline1, 70+15 Fire, BoomerA/B/C
5.) Phoenixshot1, 70+15 Fire, BoomerB/C/D
6.) Dodge))
Throwing a couple of bombs at the Megalian did nothing to dissipate their aura, as his deduction was wrong; the Megalian-W were glaringly wood-types, which was not the fault of any omnipotent being, an obvious fact. The Elecreel didn't hit them either, being all floaty and flying just like he was. Two of them flew up to him to give him a beating, but they were mistaken in focusing on the decoys Majinman sent out instead. The Boomers, meanwhile, were busy throwing their boomerangs at the flying fiend. They were fended off, however, by the force of EXPLOSIVE FIRE, though one did survive, as the PhoenixShot hit its metallic front and was blocked. Only one of the flung boomerangs ever reached him, and he dodged that.

Megalian-W EX A: 160HP {Aura: 40}
Megalian-W EX B: 160HP {Aura: 40}
Megalian-W EX C: 160HP {Aura: 40}
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED
BoomerC: DELETED
BoomerD: 60HP

Terrain: 70% Grass, 30% Soil

"Wha-what? I thought you said those were absolutely aqua?" Majinman yelled, pointing at the Magelians.

"Huh? Wait, let me read over this data again," Wes said. He looked at the readings his PET was given him on the enemies and then felt stupid, "Oh, Megalian-W stands for Wood, not Water... and I misread Aura as Aqua and thought it meant they had Aqua barriers. They're both four letter words and three out of the four letters are the same. I just need to read more closely. Oh well, this works out better for you, right?"

"Better for me nothing! I used up some of my better chips. What should I do now?" Majinman asked. He crossed his arms and thought it over, "Run?"

"I'd, uh... prefer you didn't," Wes replied, blinking. Was he be serious or just joking around? It was kind of hard to tell at times. Anyway, he better think up a strategy... one that would actually work, "Well, I have a Wideshot left. Let's use that to knock out all the auras at once. After that, you can use your earrings to hit each of the viruses once. If you use the grass flooring as fuel, combined with their weakness, you should be able to take them each out in one hit. I'll also send a Firehit for good measure. After that, just wait and see what's left. Let's... not go crazy like we did last round."

"Well this sound awfully boring, though the general idea sounds plausible, so I guess I'll roll with it," Majinman complained, "Okay, let's get this over with... come on, you stupid water attack," He waved his arm in front of him, spawning a long disc of water. He stooped down to get eye level with the weapon and tried to line it up with the trio of floating heads before firing it at the group. Hopefully, it would strike the lot of them and get rid of their defenses, though it was probably more likely to only hit one or two. Oh well, that was what the extra firepower his netop was sending was for. He'd just have to do his best with what he was provided with.

Once again, Majinman reached up and plucked the earrings from the sides of his head and expanded their size. He then heated them up and threw them at his opponents, commenting to himself as he did, "Sheesh, my eye beams were supposed to be my big, sure-kill attack, so why do I continually end up using these to bring enemies down?" He sent the rings through the middle of the field, aiming to take out the central viruses first. He would them have them make a wide loop back around and try to cut through the other enemies then.

"Wide spread, small damage, can sometimes be more effective then pure destruction concentrated into one area," Wes said, "and its not like the earrings damage output is all that far behind your beams."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Majinman grunted, as he reattached his bling, "Regardless, I'll break that attack out if these fail. That'll make sure that they die," as he finished speaking, he ignited his hand. He looked around to see which opponents remained. When he found an appropriate target, he swung his fist, firing off a ball of flames. Hopefully that did it, though if not, he'd spend his remaining energy on avoiding any attacks. He still had his Wisps to assist him in that area.

((1.) Wideshot, 60 Aqua, Megalian-W EX A/B/C
2.) Ifrit Enchanted Rings, 60 Fire/Slashing, Magalian-W EX A/B/C, BoomerD
3.) Firehit1, 60+25 Fire, whatever remains
*Will O'Wisp Entourage, decoy x2, distraction
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge))
Smashing through the Megalians' auras with a Wideshot did not go very well for Majinman, as one of the Megalians simply drifted out of its way. It did not, however, escape the next few ENCHANTED RINGS, which sliced through its aura like butter. The Megalians' ability to fly around freely negated Majinman's expectation of exploding grass, however. The headbutts that followed were merely evaded.

Megalian-W EX A: 40HP
Megalian-W EX B: 160HP
Megalian-W EX C: 40HP
BoomerD: DELETED

"You said that would work but it didn't," Majinman complained.

"Huh. As close as they're floating to the ground, I figured they'd still be close enough for you to hit both them and the grass. Maybe you just didn't burn it high enough," Wes offerred.

"'Didn't burn it high enough?' You mean the grass?" Majinman asked, disbelieving, "What kind of stupid excuse is that?"

"A lame one, I guess. Of course, you should be able to manage them easily now and you haven't taken any damage, so you've got no reason to complain," Wes said. He might actually feel bad if his navi hadn't been making a big deal out of the results, "Anyway, why not go for straight up damage this time? That's a plan that can't really go wrong. I'm sending Lavacannon, Airstorm, and two Markcannons. If you use your Eye Beams for good measure, things should get wrapped up for sure."

"All right, fine. I'd say this better work, but the results really depend on me..." Majinman grumbled, crossing his arms. They had had too many screw ups lately. That meant that he would probably have to start helping come up with strategies, which was bad. Even though he had no problems doing it, he didn't like thinking any more than he had to. Luckily this round's plans didn't require brainwork.

Majinman reached forward with his right hand, turning the appendage rocky and hard. He pointed it at the healthiest Megalian and fired a stream of lava at the virus. He then pointed his finger at the ground and twirled it, calling forth a trio of tornadoes. Hopefully they'd pull in the remaining viruses and take them out. Of course, Majinman was kind of skeptical, "This attack is on the ground. That's not gonna be nullified by their abilities, is it?"

"Probably not. If there was a Vaccuumman, I bet he could pull you down in range if he used suction. And even if this does fail, we still have back-up attacks, so don't worry about it so much," Wes said.

"Yeah... right," Majinman said. His netop better be right this time. Oh well, he didn't have much choice but to go with it. He converted both of his hands into guns and using a targetting system that he grew out of his right horn, he fired a shot from each gun, one a few seconds after the other. That should take down any remaining Megalians. If it didn't, he would simply stare down the remainer and hit them with a shot of his Eye Beams. If that hit, it would obliterate his target. After that, he would send forth his Wisps as distractions and concentrate on dodging.

((1.) Lavacannon1, 90+25 Fire, Megalian-W EX B
2.) Airstorm1, 50+sucks, Megalian-W EX A/B/C
3.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, whatever's left
4.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, whatever's left
5.) Majin Eye Beams, 300 Fire, whatever's left
6.) Dodge))
Blasting the strongest virus with a thundering lava blast made it so that the Megalians were all scattered, though they were easily pulled in by the tornadoes that resulted afterwards.

Megalian-W EX A: DELETED
Megalian-W EX B: DELETED
Megalian-W EX C: DELETED
BoomerD: DELETED

-BATTLE EIGHT, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 900z
"Well alright. We won," Majinman said. He collected his money and moved on.

((Battle 9))
Moving along in the Yumland networks, Majinman came across a rather strange sight. To his left was a long and wide road of black mud, and on it walked some pretty weird viruses. A couple of very pointy and large masked figures were being led somewhere, a bodyguard of Bagworm on either side of the mud-streaked road they were following. Some Mushy followed behind beside the mud on green grass, appearing to revere the masked Puffballs in front as they squeaked in elation for some unknown reason. Then, one of the Puffballs turned its ugly mask in Majinman's direction, and made a sort of nodding motion, acknowledging his presence. The others showed a little more hostility, but it seemed that the situation was that the Puffball that had nodded to him was in control of the group.

What would Batman Majinman do?

PuffBallEX A: 190HP [Mud]
PuffBallEX B: 190HP [Mud]
BagWorm A: 80HP [Mud]
BagWorm B: 80HP [Mud]
Mushy A: 80HP [Grass]
Mushy B: 80HP [Grass]
Mushy C: 80HP [Grass]

Terrain: 50% Grass, 50% Mud

MajinMan.EXE: 200HP [Grass, off to the side]

-BATTLE NINE, START-