Goin' Solo

Enigma starts out by blasting the poisoned spidey onto the grass, as a setup for his next move. He then activates his spice, which hits everything on the field. The Spiders are wiped out while the Kilbies barely cling to life. The Applesamus, though, remain almost unharmed, their juicy fruit coverings protecting their bodies. They move around a bit ackwardly, though. Enigma uses a flameline, which kills two of the Kilbies. A Wideshot finishes off the last one and damages an Applesamu again. Two Applesamus pop open and spit seeds, one hitting nothing and the other landing on a bare spot of ground and sprouting grass.

ApplesamuA: 69
ApplesamuB: 69 (out)
ApplesamuC: 68 (out)
KilbyA: DELETED!
KilbyB: DELETED!
KilbyC: DELETED!
SpideyA: DELETED!
SpideyB: DELETED!
SpideyC: DELETED!

Terrain: 88% Grass 2%Normal 10% Poison

Enigma: 120
So much for "to-all"... Ceres grumbled, but was impressed nonetheless as Spice had deleted three, fatally wounded three, and confused another three.

You can't deny that it's useful, though, Enigma replied, surveying the remaining apple-like virii curiously. They're even acting weird...

Not for long, Ceres said confidently, slotting in three chips for Enigma--overkill yet again.

Thanks, Enigma said, and then took a few steps towards the remaining viruses with Heatshot in hand. Bracing himself, he quickly aimed at the ground between the leftmost and middle Applesamu. He released a shot there that was carefully triangulated between the ground and viruses, and then switched a little bit to the right to hit the rightmost and middle again. He used the same technique, and then decided to check out what the last chip Ceres had sent him was.

Hmm, what's last this tim-- shit, Enigma gasped, not having been ready for his least favorite chip of all. Before he could sever the connection, the Fishy was already zooming towards the virus group menacingly, Enigma being dragged along in a huff.

I'm telling you, this is one of the best cleanup chips we have, Ceres advised Enigma calmly. Learn to live with it, because it saves a lot of battles for us.

We... have plenty... of other chips... Enigma panted, having only recently been set down from the Fishy's several runs through the area.

Ceres only giggled in response.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 120
1: Heatshot > ApplesamuA, ApplesamuB [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, Spread1, x2 from Grass]
2: Heatshot > ApplesamuC, ApplesamuB [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, Spread1, x2 from Grass]
3: Dash Attack > Survivors [90 DMG, up to 5 targets]
4: Autododge?
Enigma starts firing Heatshots. The first does just a tiny bit of damage to the Applesamu still in its fruit. The next wipes out the other two that had previously attacked. As the confusion wears off, the last virus pops out and spits a seed at Enigma, who evades the move.

ApplesamuA: 68
ApplesamuB: DELETED!
ApplesamuC: DELETED!

Terrain: 85% Grass 5%Normal 10% Poison

= WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEE? n_n =

Enigma scowled as he watched the Applesamu seemingly magically survive his last barrage. No other option; Bighammer, now, he ordered.

Don't treat me like a servant, Ceres snapped, taking the liberty of slotting in an Areagrab as well as the Bighammer. And, hey, make sure you kill it this time, eh? Third time's the charm...

Grumbling, Enigma crossed his arms before disappearing and re-appearing in an indigo flare behind the last remaining Applesamu. And then there was one, he growled menacingly, raising his newfound, humongous Bighammer behind his head before bringing it crashing down upon the odd survivor with an earth-shattering thump.

Melodramatic, as usual, Ceres commented snidely.

Like you aren't?

That's a good point. That thing better not come back, Ceres replied, eyeing the Applesamu (or its remains) warily.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 120
1: Areagrab > Behind Applesamu
2: Bighammer1 > ApplesamuA [160 DMG + Breaking + Impact]
3-4: Autododges
Enigma gets the jump on the last virus by warping behind it. He then brings down the hammer on the enemy and smashes it. Bits of apples are scattered everywhere.

ApplesamuA: DELETED!
ApplesamuB: DELETED!
ApplesamuC: DELETED!

Terrain: 85% Grass 5%Normal 10% Poison

Rewards: 1500z
Looks like we're going to have that fifteen kay, Enigma smiled, taking his reward data and continuing further into the Net.

Cool, Ceres nodded, then frowned. Things are going to get harder...

= Milestone! Battle five time! =
= Bump. =
"Didja hear that, boys? This guy's probably loaded!"

The obviously gruff voice of a HeelNavi reached Enigma's ears, followed by the roaring of motorcycle engines. Enigma turned around to find four biker navis ride out from behind a wall, directly towards him. Before he could react, the leader pulled up beside him and clubbed him over the head with a machinegun arm as he passed. (10 + Stun).

Dazed by the blow, Enigma's vision blacked out for a second, but he remained conscious enough to recognize data being removed from his system.

"Ha ha," one of them said. "You were right, boss. Look at this!"

"Shit," the first one commented, noticing their victim's vision returning. "He's coming to, let's get outta here!"

The motorcycle engines roared to life again, and Enigma's vision returned in time to see four HeelNavis with motorbikes for lower bodies driving off in front of him.

He also noticed that all his zenny had been stolen.

______

---The Robbed---
Enigma.EXE: 110 HP (Stun! -1 Action)

---The Robbers---
MotoCycleNavi Leader: 250 HP (5 moves away and gaining)
MotoCycleNavi A: 150 HP (4 moves away and gaining)
MotoCycleNavi B: 150 HP (4 moves away and gaining)
MotoCycleNavi C: 150 HP (4 moves away and gaining)

---Terrain---
100% Normal in the immediate area
Distance: Unknown

---Other---
Losses: All zenny. Chase them down to get it back!
High speed targets: Accuracy on ranged chips greatly reduced.

<Battle 5, START>
= Post theme music: Pendulum -- Slam The video's weird, disregard it. Skip to about 1:20 or 1:30 for the music I'm talking about, hehe. I'd appreciate it if any casual reader could give me feedback about the quality of this post. I feel good about it. =

Thump.

A whirlwind of colors, spinning round and round. Gray, red, black, white.

Thump.

A distant sound of distress. Yelling. Someone calling a name.

Thump.

A noise, but not just a noise. An agonizing, dull pound with every repetition.

Enigma! Enigma, snap out of it!

Thump.

A voice, growing in volume with every slam.

What are you doing?!

Thump... thump... thump...

The pounds abide. The voice, ever-persistent, does not.

Enigma, they took it all! Enigma! ENIGMA!

Without warning, Enigma's eyes snapped open. Data particles swirl around him warily, forming a transparent almost-cocoon around him. They seem to pulse with an internal beat, not regular but not random. He couldn't tell exactly who or what the voice was; it lingered on the edge of his subconscious and did nothing but annoy him.

What's happening? Answer me! Ceres continued yelling, his apparent lunacy increasing with every passing second. They're getting away with everything we have! Wasn't the NetMafia supposed to help us?

Why wouldn't it go away? Enigma stared aimlessly forwards, everything in his world a blur. His excess data was beginning to be a blur as well, increasing its revolution speed slowly but gradually. His eyes began to regain focus as well, giving him a sort of tunnel vision and line-of-sight directed at the fleeing bikers.

They're getting away! Do something! cried Ceres, pounding the table in frustration.

Enigma heard none of this. The only word he had recognized of those Ceres had spoken was his own name.

Enigma!

Resounding in his head, echoing back and forth, haunting him. Enigma. What did it mean?

Why... why won't he answer? Ceres muttered, traces of horror beginning to flit into his face. He spoke to no one in particular, and he was getting some serious looks from other cafe-goers.

Enigma. A puzzle, riddle, or something mysterious or inexplicable. Why couldn't he explain this? Why... why...

Something snapped. Something, somewhere, deep inside the data cores, just broke right off. Enigma's protective cocoon shattered, spraying shrapnel flechettes every which way. Beneath this cocoon was not the usual violet-colored Enigma, cool and calculating. Everything about him, everything was angrier. His data had changed to a violent, blazing crimson, and his eyes shone in a yellow fire. New data was forming already, pulsing around his body like a growing flame. Energy radiated from his limbs, portrayed by the attraction and conversion of data in the environment to the same crimson hue that Enigma had become.

What... what happened? Ceres murmured, at a loss for words. To answer his question, a flashing notification appeared on his PET:

WRATH.GMO ACTIVATED

What's that? How about, who is that?

Enigma, the vengeful navi spat, wielding a wicked grin like a knife. Don't bother giving me chips, I can handle, he announced arrogantly, and the data for the chips Enigma figured he'd need dragged itself from the PET to Enigma almost magically.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Ceres exclaimed, expression changing from horror to rage in a trice. Who do you think you are?!

I told you. Enigma, Enigma replied mockingly, snickering to himself as his data fires increased. Now, you pathetic thugs, where's my money? he growled. Taking a sprinter's stance, he began running, although it wasn't really running; he was Areagrabbing his way through the terrain, appearing every few feet or so for just enough time to wonder if you'd seen him or your eyes were playing a trick on you.

No, you arrogant little freak, you're not Enigma anymore, Ceres yelled. This brought a raised eyebrow from the waitress who wasn't five feet away.

Sir, could you please not be so loud? the waitress asked caustically, pursing her lips.

Sorry, Ceres apologized through his teeth, face turning red from embarrassment and anger.

You did one hell of a job keeping me safe, why should I bother with you anymore? Enigma snapped, now increasing his pace to a further extent to keep up with the bikers. The sound of a jet engine could be heard on the horizon, putting and spluttering in an almost irritated fashion. It would seem like my plans are better anyways, he grinned, and then failed to be behind the bikers anymore. He'd teleported a good few dozen feet above the four and about as far in front of them, oversized mallet in hand. His crimson, raging data was in a bloodlust frenzy, flaring upwards from his arms and hands. This should teach you not to steal from the guy who kills NetPolice in his spare time, he called out, eyes glinting maliciously.

Enigma, you killed one, and that was mostly accidental, Ceres added spitefully from the sidelines, determined to rain on his parade.

You don't know why I was ever being tested on, do you? Enigma cackled, delighted to find a flaw in his operator's argument. I don't know why the NetMafia hasn't tried their best to buddy up yet, it's not like I haven't been doing them constant favors since I've been alive or anything.

Would you stop being weird and get our money back already? Ceres flamed, ignoring Enigma's mockery of his own mockery entirely.

Happily, Enigma laughed, and noticed that he was beginning to fall towards the ground anyways. The Areagrab had been maintaining his position for him, keeping him in the same relative area to where the bikers were going while he talked. Hoisting the Bighammer behind himself effortlessly, he swung the gigantic, now crimson-colored hammer Mario-style down upon the rightmost biker, crashing to a momentary halt to follow through with the hammer's path before re-assuming his frantic pace of before, doing his best to keep up with the burglars. He continued his run somewhere to the right and behind of them, and did his best to prepare for an attack from their direction; however, trying to dodge an uzi while running may not be as effective as he hoped. I feel better than I ever have! he cackled. How is this weird?

If you don't stop being an ass, you're going to crash and burn, and I'm going to laugh, Ceres responded, seeming oddly enough like the cool one in this situation.

That's what you think, Enigma snarled, increasing his pace and shooting the bikers a suggestive grin as he ran.

The jet had caught up as well, and was now slowly lowering itself down towards the bikers in a gentle slope. Permission to fire, sir?

Chop 'em up, laughed Enigma, watching with a sick sort of delight as machine-gun fire rained down from the sky upon the bikers, small sparks appearing on the ground where the shots either passed through or missed entirely.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 110
1: Stunned!
2: Summon AirRaid1
3: Areagrab > Above/in front of Heelnavis [Possible dodges beforehand]
4: Bighammer1 > MotoCycleNaviC [160 DMG + Breaking, +1 Accuracy from Areagrab]

Data Influx: Ready
Data Vampirism: Ready
Fluctuating Nature: Directed to the left (running alongside the right)

AirRaid1
HP: 100
1: Machine gun fire > MotoCycleNavi group (A, B, C) [10 DMG x 10 Shots]
= Bump... =
Enigma transforms himself into a more vicious, berserk version of himself before summoning a fighter plane to aid him and beginning the chase after the motorcycle gang. His areagrab chip allows him to catch up with, and even pass all but the leader. Upon reaching them, he stands his ground and swings a giant hammer at the nearest MotoCycleNavi. Miraculously, it catches the opponent mid-swing and sends it flying into deletion.

"Distract him! We'll join with the others and take this back to the hideout," the leader says, pointing at one of the grunts. Against any self-preservation instincts he might have had, the grunt nods and begins circling Enigma while the other two take off.

"You're mine now, boy," the circling grunt taunts, raising a machinegun arm. "Time for your anger management lessons."

He looks up in time to see the fighter plane catching up with them, and lets out a sound that sounds like a half-formed "shit". Attempting to open fire on Enigma and begin a retreat at the same time, he manages to hit with only one shot from his gun, with a second being blocked by a fluctuating shield. Meanwhile, the Air Raid plane peppers the field with bullets, hitting both surviving grunts for minor damage.

___

---The Robbed---
Enigma.EXE: 80 HP

---The Robbers---
MotoCycleNavi Leader: 250 HP (5 moves away and gaining)
MotoCycleNavi A: 100 HP (3 moves away and gaining)
MotoCycleNavi B: 130 HP (4 moves away and gaining)
MotoCycleNavi C: Deleted

---Objects---
AirRaid1: 100 HP (flying behind)

---Terrain---
Distance: ??% Metal, 10 moves ahead

---Locations---
Building (??): 11 Moves ahead
Building (??): 12 Moves ahead, 5 Moves to the left
Building (??): 7 Moves ahead, 8 Moves to the right

---Other---
Hideout? Hideout? You call that a hideout? Enigma screamed, laughing insanely as bullets ripped through him. Come back, get some! You need more than four to take down one? he yelled at the leader, not pausing as his shoulder suddenly jerked back. The bullets were tearing him apart, but the data just re-formed around it. In the split second before the wounds were covered up, traces of insidious, flowing purple data could be seen, some of it actually flowing out and falling back behind the rapidly moving battle scene.

They're gonna get away. Aren't you going to do anything? Or are you a wussy? Ceres taunted, having dropped down to Enigma's level and several notches on the maturity scale. Let's go, big boy.

Hehe, to where? Enigma grinned, his data regaining its lost energy and beginning to flare up just as he nabbed another chip from the database. Continuing his furious sprinting with just a bit more zig and zag added to the mix, Enigma was catching up with the grunt that had shot him quite rapidly indeed. When he'd halved the distance, he took a flying leap into the air and aimed his new chip towards the ground just a bit in front of the Heelnavi. Quickly and efficiently, he released a blast of flame a good twenty feet in front of the grunt, which spread out into a wide, raging wall of flames as it made contact with the ground. Have fun with that, Enigma growled. Flyboy, clean that up, would ya?

I'm on it, the pilot reported, already having gotten the gist of Enigma's plan and begun swooping down upon the Heelnavi menacingly. More focused bursts of bullets began raining down upon the Heelnavi, who was hopefully already at a halt due to the raging fire blocking his path. Enigma then followed the other two Heelnavis, intent on stopping them before they could summon too many reinforcements. Get back here and fight like a man! he jeered after them, increasing his chase to an all-out race after them, arms spread wide.

What is up with you?! Ceres demanded, still not entirely sure of what was going on. I never registered any GMO...

I didn't have to tell you everything, did I? Enigma snapped.

It's nice to know things like this, though, Ceres grumbled, receiving no response from the enraged Enigma. The pilot also increased his speed, knowing his fuel would run out soon anyways; it was probably better to go out with a bang...

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 80
1: Tactical Movement / Dodge
2: Flameline1 > Just in front of MotoCycleNaviA, possibly catches B [70 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, 3 targets]
3: Tactical Movement / Dodge
4: Tactical Movement / Dodge

Data Influx: Ready!
Data Vampirism: Ready!
Fluctuating Nature: Directed towards fleeing Heelnavis.

AirRaid1
1: Machine gun fire > MotoCycleNaviA, whoever else was caught behind fire [10 DMG x 10 Shots]

= Bump #3... =
The flameline barely catches the nearest robber, setting the navi on fire as it passes through. The fires both on the navi and rising from the ground go out by the time Enigma approaches them, however. The time to taunt and burn the straggler, however, cost Enigma more time on gaining on the leader.

In the distance ahead, he can see the leader swerve to the left before hitting the building in front of it, turning along a road of metal panels.

Meanwhile, the 'flyboy' guns down the burnt navi, finishing it off.

___

---The Robbed---

---The Robbers---
MotoCycleNavi Leader: 250 HP (7 moves ahead, 1 to the left) (Going left)
MotoCycleNavi A: Toast
MotoCycleNavi B: 130 HP (6 moves ahead and gaining)

---Objects---
AirRaid1: 100 HP (flying behind)

---Terrain---
Distance: ??% Metal (Road?), 7 moves ahead

---Locations---
Building (??): 8 Moves ahead
Building (??): 9 Moves ahead, 5 Moves to the left
Building (??): 4 Moves ahead, 8 Moves to the right

---Other---
Oh, good job, give yourself a pat on the back--you killed the one that didn't have the money. Now they're farther away, Ceres sneered, crossing his arms in a very 'I told you so' manner.

Screw off, Enigma snapped, continuing his mad dash to try and gain lost ground. Would you have enjoyed the sight of me getting gunned in the back?

Hey, maybe it'd wake you up a little, how should I know? Ceres responded bitterly. His face a mask of agitation, he added, Maybe if you settled down, you'd do better?

Relax, Mom, Enigma snickered, crossing his arms behind his back as he ran. Continuing a casual yet rapid pace, he looked back to Ceres with more condescension than a classic rock fan has for hip-hop and added, Let me do my thing, and it'll work out just fine.

Let's see that one happen, Ceres growled in return, clenching his teeth and counting to ten in an effort not to EJO his navi there and then. Enigma deigned not to respond, simply grinning and increasing his pace as he followed the bikers, knowing he'd all but won the argument.

Come on, you spineless freaks, get back here and fight like you mean it! Four on one didn't work? Try two! he called after the Heelnavis, cupping his hands around his mouth for emphasis. I hope you've got some more stashed in your hideout, I need the money! As he yelled, the pilot lingering above the group decided to make his last move, seeing as he was nearly low enough on fuel to not be able to make a return trip. Without asking for orders, he lowered himself enough so that he wasn't any higher than arm's reach above the leader and stronger of the bikers, just barely keeping from physically bumping him. Carefully, and systematically, he spooled up his guns and fired point-blank, making painfully loud gunfire noises as the machine guns emptied themselves of whatever ammo they had left. The pilot began to pull up, but was doubtful as to whether he'd make it back safe and sound. My time's done, sir, gotta re-fuel and re-load, he reported.

You do that, Enigma murmured absentmindedly, concentrating instead upon the buildings ahead of him. He angled slightly to the left, trying to anticipate where the leader would go.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1-4: Tactical Movement x4 [Follow bikers. Actions double as dodges.]
[Forward]
[Forward]
[Left]
[Forward]

Fluctuating Nature: Directed at remaining grunt-biker.

AirRaid1
1: Machine gun fire > MotoCycleNavi Leader [10 DMG x 10 Shots]
*: If the plane crashes into anything, the chip's info dictates 50 Impact DMG. Pilot makes little effort to pull out of dive...

= Bump 3... =
The AirRaid plane did one final swoop, but only managed to gun apart the building in front of it before flying through the collapsing building and vanishing. Meanwhile, Enigma continued to run after the bikers, but quickly noticed that they were, in fact, considerably faster than him.

On the other hand, the collapse of the building in front of Enigma revealed a parked car and a fourth building in the distance that they appeared to be headed to.

Up ahead, the remaining bikers pulled around the destroyed building's wreckage and continued to drive away, in the direction of the fourth building.

___

---The Robbed---

---The Robbers---
MotoCycleNavi Leader: 250 HP (8 moves ahead, 1 to the left) (Moving away)
MotoCycleNavi B: 130 HP (6 moves ahead and gaining)

---Objects---
AirRaid1: Gone

---Terrain---
Distance: 20% Metal (thin strips on either side of road), 30% Asphalt (Road leading around/between buildings), 15% Rubble (Where Building A was), 25% Normal (Around other buildings), 10% Dirt (Scattered between)

---Locations---
Building A: Destroyed. Rubble 5 moves ahead.
Building B: 6 Moves ahead, 4 Moves to the left
Building C: 1 Moves ahead, 9 Moves to the right

Car (??): 10 Moves Ahead, 1 Moves to right
Building D: 12 Moves Ahead

---Other---
Dust Cloud: Centered above rubble. Going through it will cause temporary blindness.
= Well, this is uneventful. -__-;;

This is a correct diagram, yeah?

xxxxDxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxCxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxMxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BxxxMxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxAxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxC
xxxxExxxxxxxxxx

Riiiight? Sorry for the crap post, but there's next to nothing to do, and figuring out the tactical actions took me like half an hour. =

COWARDS! Enigma screamed, increasing his speed and whipping his arms out to his sides as balances as he ran.

If they keep running, there's a car you can probably use to chase 'em, Ceres suggested coolly, rapidly adapting to Enigma's new personality issues.

They're going to the building to get more wusses like them, snapped Enigma, jerking his head forwards for emphasis. Stupid plane, he growled, swerving further to the left to avoid the cloud of dust rapidly expanding and blocking his path. Keeping his body slightly bent over forwards very much like a sprinter's, Enigma continued running regardless of whatever speed advantage the bikers may have had. There was no point in giving them too much time to set up a base or get reinforcements at that building, now was there?

What happens if they get away with the money? Ceres inquired quite innocently. There goes our... well... your chance of getting stronger.

I know damn well, Enigma snarled, curling his upper lip in disgust that any other person could have even suggested that he wasn't in control of the situation. They can't run for forever.

They're doing a pretty good job, Ceres snorted. They've almost doubled their lead on ya.

Shut up, was all Enigma offered in response, continuing his chase with renewed energy. The fire-like data outlining his form seemed to be dying out; with no bloodlust to feed on, Enigma's rage had nothing to do but subside in the meantime. Regardless of this, his energy wasn't diminished in the slightest, and he kept running like a desperate man.

Maybe if you calmed down, you'd be thinking straight, Ceres continued, determined to push his point. Stop while you're ahead, ya know?

Speaking of stopping while you're ahead: shut up. This met no response from Ceres, which led Enigma to continue, Thank God. before ignoring his operator entirely.

You know, there is one way you can pick up the pa-- Ceres started before watching Enigma suddenly zoom forwards with the aid of an oddly well-controlled Fishy attached to his arm. Streaking forwards in a blaze of crimson pixels, Enigma managed to gain a good deal of ground with the chip, and when the Fishy dissolved into even more fiery data particles, he continued running, this time strafing, considering he may be close enough to be shot at.

Well, nevermind then, Ceres grumbled.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Tactical Movement > Left
2: Dash Attack > Gain ground [90 DMG if it somehow advances enough to hit the bikers]
3-4: Tactical Movement > Forward (x2) [Disregard if Dash got to building D already]

Fluctuating Nature: Directed forwards.
Morning of Day 5 without moderation...

Patience left to get water two days ago. Two days. I think he's gone for good; and we still need the water. Creativity and Inspiration are getting pretty naggy, too, always asking me if they can work on something "interesting." If I could do something to pass the endless, dull hours, I would too. I'm beginning to think that there isn't any hope of escape from this desert...

= Bump. :'D =
As opposed to his last few, weak attempts at pursuit, Enigma surges forward, rapidly gaining on his pursuers. Even as the dash chip gave out, he continued gaining ground through continuing to run as he did before.

"Shit, he's gaining on us!" the remaining lackey explained, driving behind the car for cover.

"Do I have to do everything myself?" the leader sighed, bracing his motorbike lower body against the building and raising his machinegun arm. Instead of rapidfire shots, a burst of compressed air was released from the barrel, aimed not at Enigma but at the car from directly opposite him. Before it could hit, he let loose as well with a fireball.

The airshot collided with the car, sending it flying toward him with the fire from the Heatshot following close behind.

___

---The Robbed---

---The Robbers---
MotoCycleNavi Leader: 250 HP (4 moves ahead) (Braced against building)
MotoCycleNavi B: 130 HP (3 moves ahead) (Behind where car was)

---Objects---
AirRaid1: Gone

---Terrain---
Asphalt: 40% (Road leading to building D and stretching behind
Metal: 20% (Strips on either side of road)
Dirt: 40% (Everywhere else in immediate area)

Distance: Rubble, Normal (behind)

---Locations---
Buildings B, C: In distance behind)

Car (??): 1 Moves ahead and flying directly at Enigma
Building D: 4 Moves Ahead

---Other---
High speed targets: Accuracy on ranged chips greatly reduced. (Targets stopped, accuracy reduction negated.)