Optimism, Soul, and Peerless Resolve!

((Meh... hope I'm handling this right. ^^; ))

Despite the original impression, none of the Bombcorns had actually hit Seraphim, instead simply peppering the ground around him. They announced their intention with the first warning shots and began to close in on the Navi. Though with the combined power Seraphim warded off two of his oncoming attackers, another two rained shots on him: fortunately, before the strangely imposing corn viruses could do any further damage, Seraphim's ally backed him up by taking out the remaining two. Punches are thrown, shots are fired, and Melodies and their attackers go zipping across the battlefield to meet as the group comes out victorious, although the final Melody did manage to stomp on its attacker once before the finish.

A bit shaken up himself, Rass nonetheless took a moment to help out his ally yet again! Aww...~

BombBoyA:DELETED!
BombBoyB:DELETED!
BombBoyC:DELETED!
BombBoyD:DELETED!
BombCornA:DELETED!
BombCornB:DELETED!
BombCornC:DELETED!
BombCornD:DELETED!
MelodyEXA:DELETED!
MelodyEXB:DELETED!
MelodyEXC:DELETED!
WhomperA:DELETED!
WhomperB DELETED!

Meleeman: 160
Rass: 70
Seraphim: 120

VICTORY!
Rewards:
MeleeMan: 900 zenny
Rass: Cornshot1, 700 zenny
Seraphim: Cornshot1, 700 zenny
"Ha ha! Another victory," MeleeMan laughed, sending the spoils to Rania. He gave a heavy sigh as Rania appeared unamused by his victory, keeping her arms crossed and her expression fierce. "Alright..." he groaned, walking over to Rass. "You held up well back there under attack. It was... It was very impressive! There's nothing wrong with uh... hiding... behind a rock," he phrased unelequently, trying to come up with better words, "if it's for the good of the... team's overall... strategic warfare."

"Welfare, stupid!" Rania moaned, slamming her fist down on the arm of the chair next to her. "My gosh, I hope I never have to explain myself for creating you in front of one of the operator of one of them..."

"No, see!" MeleeMan defended, rubbing Rass' helmet down against his head, "We're buddies! He knows it's cool! Now why don't we continue on, for greater glory?"
Rass groaned as MeleeMan grasped his helmet and rubbed his own against it in some strange ritual of friendship. He could swear he heard Tem snickering from within her gemstone as he struggled to transfer the emerald-green crystalline data to Suien's blank battlechip. "We're buddies! He knows it's cool! Now why don't we continue on, for greater glory?" declared a boisterous MeleeMan.

"R-right..." muttered Rass, clearly too terrified so say anything else, "F-For the g-greater glory..."
"The power of friendship gives exponential power increases in battle!" The navi declared, as he nodded, attempting to hug the two navis in a grou hug, but miserably failing as he somehow managed to trip backwards and land on his back.

"Uh, well, uh... On to greater and better things!" He declared as he began walking on, laughing nervously.
VIrus Attack!

MagtectA: 90
MagtectB: 90
MagtectC: 90
MagtectD: 90
MagtectE: 90
KilbyA: 90
KilbyB: 90
KilbyC: 90
KilbyD: 90
KilbyE: 90
KilbyF: 90
RoninA: 150
RoninB: 150
RoninC: 150
RoninD: 150

Meleeman: 160
Rass: 70

Battle ? Start!
Wait, that's it? That's your plan? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

Shut up, you green oaf! Of course it's not going to work if you let them onto it! Honestly, I don't know who's a more cumbersome ally: you, or Rass!

Heh, that's alright babe. After all, only a mere woman like you could come up with a plan that retarded!

Why you chauvanistic....

Wait, what? thought Rass, inadvertently stumbling in on his subsystems' conversation, Look, I don't know what you two are bickering about, but we've got some bigger problems to worry about! They're going to delete us! Instantly two pairs of eyes appeared on Rass' chest as Tem and Argo surveyed the battlefield. Argo's eyes seemed to widen in eager anticipation as he glared lustfully at the sword-wielding Ronins. Now *that* looks like a respectable challenge there! he announced with a grunt, Real authentic electopian-style viruses!

You're an idiot replied Tem dryly, clearly bitter from Argo's last word in the previous exchange, That technological armor is clearly anachronistic. You wouldn't know "Electopian" if it reared up and bit you in the ass. With that, the tactical subsystem went straight to work, her surgary appeasement strategies all but forgotten. Suien, I don't know if you're reading this, but I have visual confirmation of fifteen viral signatures, each reading a Hit Point value of 90 or above. she said, bathing the entire battlefield in a beautiful blue light, scanning the structure and abilities of her opponents. Given our previous record with our comrades, I believe we shouldn't have too much trouble, but it wouldn't hurt to take some defensive countermeasures before we begin our attack.

Hmph, defensive countermeasures indeed, scoffed Argo, Just like a woman to rely on such...

"No, she's right Argo," chided Suien, shuffling through his stack of battlechips and drawing four from the stack, "We have to think about the safety of our teammates as well as our own, and that means playing the support role for a little while longer. Besides, the first lessons we learned in my upper-division netbattling classes had to do with the value of defensive strategies in large scale combat." Argo said nothing, so Suien continued, "Furthermore, traditional combat methods relying on cover and tactics have been around for generations... even before the networked era! Soldiers in the ancient wars always..."
I get it, I get it, interrupted Argo grumpily, Yay defense. Go team. The melee subsystem swiftly slid into his gemstone, the patch of green streaking across Rass' body as he left.

...pussies he grumbled.

Before Rass could respond, he already felt himself being propelled forward by Tem's agile movement routines. His metallic black boots shone with a blue light as Tem displayed several trajectories on his viewfinder, overlaying the horde of viruses that lay ahead. Rass, you're going to need to deploy the windbox and the discord battlechips at a 37 degree angle from each other to maximize their effect she said, highlighting two points on Rass' viewfinder, Doing so may sufficiently disorient the viruses such that our allies will be able to pick them off easily. Unless you have any objections, I am assigning the Boomerang and Elecreel chips to Ishamel, since his targeting routines are the most developed of all of ours. Her eyes glanced upward from Rass' chest, awaiting a response.

"Oh um...." Rass began, forgetting once again that his thoughts would be sufficient to communicate with Tem, "...Y-Yeah, th-that sounds f-fine."

Tem rolled her eyes in response, but said nothing as Rass extended his arms, firing two bursts of energy at the designated targets, creating a long, silver, hornlike virus on one side, and a gigantic fan on the other. Rass landed heavily from his Tem-assisted leap, swaying slightly as a storm of gusty winds and screeching tones assailed the battlefield, aimed to whip the viruses into a chaotic confused mass. While Rass wanted nothing more than to crouch behind a large rock and cover his ears, he allowed his targeting subsystem to take over his arms, tinting them a bright red color as electrical energy began to surge from the buster units. While streaks of yellow lightning played between the fusion navi's fingers, Ishamel shouted over the chaotic noise that shook the battlefield, TARGETS CONFIRMED! EXECUTING BATTLE ROUTINES!

Rass felt his body spin twice as Ishamel unleashed his attacks. The first spin released the surge of electrical energy, several yellow bolts of lightning erupting toward the wind-swept viruses from his fingertips, sending the acrid smell of ozone through the atmosphere. Using the recoil of the blast to propel his next maneuver, Ishamel swept around in a circle, clutching the green, bladelike boomerang tightly in his hands and releasing it at the height of his second spin. The scything green blade spiraled toward his opponents as Rass steadied himself, dizzied, but otherwise unfazed by the acrobatic maneuver his body had eecuted.

0: Tem Scanner (+5 Damage to all attacks, boost accuracy, enemies killed drop more battlechips and have an increased RP reward factor)
1: Wind (Summons 100 HP Windbox, Blows enemies) Blast KilbyE and KilbyF toward RoninA
2: Discord (Summons 100 HP Discord, Confuses), Confuse all
3: Elecreel1 (105 Damage) KilbyE, KilbyF, RoninA
4: Boomerang (65 Damage) RoninA, RoninB, RoninC
"Ah, these guys are a bit more of a challenge. At least we're fighting some enemies with hands now!" MeleeMan scoffed, uncrossing his arms and getting into a stance as if he was prepared to lunge straight into the enemy group. Sure enough, he announced his intention clearly with a loud roar, drawing back his fist and rushing for the viruses.

"MeleeMan, are you a complete idiot? Not one of those enemies has less than 90 HP, and they all have quite high damage capabilities..." Rania informed him. "They're tough customers, and rushing in like that won't do you a bit of good against them. Furthermore, I haven't even had time to send you any chip data yet!"

MeleeMan sighed, tapping a finger against one of his thick biceps impatiently. "Yeah, yeah, I knew that. I was just getting tired of all your instructions all the time. One of these days I'm going to run up and take out the whole group with my bare hands! That'll show you I don't need any of your stinking aid!" MeleeMan griped.

"Really..." Rania sighed, looking hopeless as she slotted in three chips. "Here's a boomerang for the magtects; as you know by now, boomerang is extremely effective for clearing out large gatherings of electric viruses."

"I see..." MeleeMan commented dumbly, enthrolled in his ally's more complex-looking strategy. "Er, so, what should I do next? It looks like there's a few of those plants still left to take out."

"Good, you've got an advantage against them. I'll send you a MagBolt chip and a FireHit. That should be enough punching to satisfy you for a little while, right?" she asked hopefully.

"Hah! You really think so?" MeleeMan chuckled, charging towards the enemy group. Mid-run, he formed a launcher onto his arm, aiming it haphazardly towards the group of electric virii and firing out a single spinning green blade. "That should keep those bozos tied up while I go in for a... punch...!" he grunted, suddenly hearing the irritating music blare again. "God... that music really throws off a guy's concentration! It's like he's got the angle set up so it's blaring right in my eardrums!"

"Well, in his defense," Rania commented with an impatient expression, twitching one eyebrow, "you're heading straight for the viruses he's attacking."

"Hey, he should have thought about that... before he... let me get this far out... into the viruses!" MeleeMan stumbled, trying feebily to defend his course of action. "It'll work out, trust me!" he responded, overwriting his boomerang launcher for a magnet weapon. He aimed it for one of the Kilby's too draw it close, then thrust it out quickly to attempt a strike into the bamboo. "That may have been bad, but trust me..." he trailed, collecting flames around his fist, "this is going to be worse!" he announced, sweeping towards the virus with his fist lowered. He swung it upward for the virus as he reached the end of his path, then skid to a stop. As he did, smoke surrounded him in a thick wave. "Well aren't you lucky? I've got another one right here!" he laughed as fire collected back around his fist. He went in for another attack with a mighty bellow, billowing smoke in a long stream behind him as he assaulted yet another Kilby. "Soul Fist Uppercut!" he echoed, landing back on his feet, but remaining slightly exposed.

"Watch your back, MeleeMan! That smoke's not going to cover you effectively if it's all behind you!" Rania exclaimed, thinking that MeleeMan had been releasing it intentionally.

"What? Oh... darn," he muttered, not particularly caring one way or the other.

1) Boomerang to MagTect group [120 elemental bonus]
2) MagBolt to KilbyA [90]
3) Firehit1 to KilbyB [140 elemental bonus]
4) Soul Fist Uppercut to KilbyC [100 elemental bonus]
Seraphim paused, registering in his mind which ally had attacked which virus, counting off on his fingers until he had gotten to the fourth klby, nodded as he continued on his train of thought, then paused on the Ronins, his mind calculating that even if the attacks struck and defeated the things, it would not manage to kill them entirely, merely wounding to their pride. Tilting his head slightly to the side, he thought of how to do this in one fell swoop, and miserably failed.

"Um. Er..." He comented eloquently, bringing up his sword-mesh-gun cautiously as he deliberated on a strategy, then rushed forward, the sword mesh gun slipping forward and attempting to flip the kilby in the general direction of the first Ronin-type creature while crying out the name of the "spell."

"Rag Eclaw!" The navi yelled out while taking action, then speaking once again, slightly annoyingly to his allies, "At least we're not fighting a series of random bosses again and again, guys!" Seraphim said, thankful that it was only monsters repeating at this time, and not large, hard-to-take-down-series-of-uber-bosses type thing. He pointed at the kilby and the ronin and fired a seeker bullet, which seemed to have an extra burst on it, which sent him sliding a bit back, with a call of "Boom Erangaga!"

"Er... Seraphim, What's with the "aga" at the end of Erang?" The girl asked, slightly amused, but mostly puzzled. Her navi had never displayed such stupidity before, it seemed like an endless pit, you could die before you ever hit bottom. Oh, make that a black hole. Or a white one. Maybe a gray hole, because the stupidity sucked you down while vomiting up more stupidity as a constant.

"I don't know, I just thought it'd make the blast better! And it did!" The navi said happily, nodding with the easy interest of one who has found himself winning the lottery when he put in the last week's numbers. The navi brought up the gun, then considered his list of spells remaining. Shrugging, he simply yelled out the name of a skill he had used previously, and blasted his ally.

"Energize Shot!" he yelled as he blasted his ally with a shot of white, which melted into the other navi, healing wounds under the superficial protective layer of skin, curing the other navi to no small extent while Seraphim made a dramatic bow, with strange words following as an explanation.

"I have paid back my debt, honorable clericky-support man!" The words completely ruined the situation, but Seraphim, always the deluded one, just behaved in the way he thought was dramatically and what he thought was cool. Which to the regrets of noone, it was not as such, presenting the epitome of lame was not hard with his display.

1] Rageclaw [20 KilbyD, RoninA]
2] Accuracy Charged Boomerang [60 to Ronin group, KilbyD]
3] Shotgun [50 to general group of ronin and KilbyD]
4] 2.0:SkillUp:Energize Shot [27 healed to rass.]
((Just a bump, since Eon's finished his post now.))
Rass starts things off by summoning two of his own demi-viruses. He then fires some electricity into the virus crowd, the shock crackling through the reeds of bamboo. Then Rass's massive projectile smashes three Ronin. Meleeman then uses a boomerrang as well, which cuts down two Magtects, before the wind blows it around and flings it off into a Kilby as well. He then rushes forward, punching the two remaining Kilbies. His other target already dead, Meleeman then decides to just punch another Magtect instead (redirected for your convinience). Now Seraphim races forward, slashing at a Ronin. He then whips out a third boomerrang and lets it fly. It strikes two Ronin but as it arces towards the Kilbies, it finds Meleeman instaed, who didn't retreat after finishing the group. It grazes him. He then nails two Ronin with a shotgun. The discord puts the viruses into a frenzy. The Magtects punch, but hit nothing. The Ronins swing around, one striking its partner the other hitting Seraphim who is still in reach.

MagtectA: DELETED!
MagtectB: DELETED!
MagtectC: 90
MagtectD: 90
MagtectE: 40
KilbyA: DELETED!
KilbyB: DELETED!
KilbyC: DELETED!*
KilbyD: DELETED!
KilbyE: DELETED!*
KilbyF: DELETED*
RoninA: DELETED!
RoninB: 40
RoninC: DELETED!
RoninD: 90

Meleeman: 140
Rass: 97
Seraphim: 80

Wind: 100
Discord: 100
(*= Tem-Scan kill)
"Hrgh! Damn it, kid, you hit me with that boomerang!" MeleeMan shouted to Seraphim, feeling the cut on his arm with disdain. "Watch where you're shooting!"

"Didn't you see the way the wind was obscuring shots, MeleeMan?" Rania asked, sighing irritably. "Your boomerang left quite a few of those magnet viruses alive. The wind is pushing the projectiles slightly off their courses, and you just happened to be in the way."

"Don't give me that! When I make mistakes, you're always bugging me about them. Are you saying that nobody else makes mistakes?" MeleeMan growled.

"No, I'm saying that you didn't put enough though into that last action. You're lucky that boomerang didn't hit you harder," Rania replied unyieldingly. "At any rate, I'm going to go ahead and send you a markcannon, a heatshot, and a rageclaw. Finish off that group of Magtects, please."

"Hmph. 'Please?' So you're kissing up to me now?" MeleeMan asked with a smirk. "Fine, I'll take them out. This'll be over in two seconds!" he shouted, running towards the group as a fearsome claw overrode his right gauntlet. Grunting, he thrust out for the first one he could reach, attempting to grab it and fling it into the second. He then switched over to a standard heatshot weapon, enjoying the feel of warmth that came from the fire inside of it. He released a shot toward the second Magtect without budging, despite the weapon's recoil. With a loud upheaval of air from his chest outward through his throat, he reached out to rip one of the Champus apart with his thickly armored hands. Without even pausing to observe the effects of his attack, he brought out a Markcannon and let it do the aiming for him, firing off a single round.

"That sort of brute strength works when you have the advantage," Rania admitted, "but you're going to have to be more careful when fighting groups that are stronger than you are."

"Hah! Stronger than me?" MeleeMan retorted, thumbing his nose as he dismissed his cannon. "That'll never happen, so why worry about it?"

1) RageClaw to MagTect C [20] into Magtect D [20]
2) Heatshot to Magtect D and splash [45]
3) Soul Fist: Tear Asunder to Magtect D [30 and +15 to all further attacks to the enemy]
4) MarkCannon to MagTect C [70]

((It would have been more logical to Tear Asunder first, I just realized, but I'm too lazy to edit the post. XD))
((blah, wanted Eon to post first but...))

Argo scowled and erupted from his gemstone as Rass' obstacles revealed some unpleasant side effects, the wind sending a boomerang spiraling back toward Meleeman and the Discord prompting an enraged Ronin to take a cruel swipe at Seraphim. You sure blew it this time, Rasshole! he shouted, his eyes appearing on Rass' chest and glaring upward at the fusion navi's face, Look what you did to your teammates! See what "defensive tactics" have gotten you into? You're not covering your teammates, you're making them take the fall for you! Some "support navi" you are!

Rass, for his part, took a nervous step backward, horrified as he assessed the validity of Argo's statement. "B-B-But..." he stammered, "I-I-I... I t-thought th-that T-T-Tem h-had s-s-sent the c-c-calculations..." Rass trailed off, on the verge of tears.

A swirl of blue appeared on Rass' shoulder, Tem's wry eyes sympathetically looking on. Rass, you didn't follow the directions carefully, did you? she said calmly, If you had listened to me, this wouldn't have happened. She darted forward to Rass' front, facing the two injured combatants, It looks like they were hit pretty bad... and I don't know if they're going to survive... she lied. Obviously, the two navis had suffered little more than superficial wounds, but Rass was just naïve enough to take her word for it, and Suien had no way of arguing one way or another. If you really want to make up for it, then maybe you should just let Argo, Ishamel, and Me take over. We'll make sure you don't make any more mistak...

"N-No" replied Rass flatly,

Tem possessed no features, but her eyes betrayed her surprise as they quickly darted toward Rass' face. What did you say?

I knew it! shouted Argo, I knew that your girly plan was an idiotic one! Tem, anyone can see that you intentionally messed with those...

Sh-Shut up Argo! hissed Tem, before calming herself and sternly addressing Rass, Er... um... Rass, don't be silly now. Give me the system administrator status so we can...

"I-I'm going to m-make up for my mistakes!" declared Rass, straightening his body and clenching his black hands into a pair of tight fists. "S-Send me the cornshot, the sh-shotgun, and the s-sword Suien! I'm going t-to protect my friends!"

Oh *great* job Tem, looks like you've made or dear system administrator into a prissy little zealot, grumbled Argo, ...and as usual, it's going to end up being our responsibility to make sure the little moron doesn't go and get himself slaughtered.

Tem said nothing as she processed and redirected the battlechip information that Suien had downloaded into their circuitry. While Rass' right palm glowed with the familiar glow of a shotgun burst, his left began to pulsate with a strange green glow, soothing to look at, but evidently no less destructive. Rass clenched his teeth and leaped forward, charging the remaining opponents as best he could. With a loud crashing sound, dual bursts of energy tore across the landscape, exploding in a burst of light and sound on contact. The massive recoil sent the small navi flying backward in an awkward backflip as he landed flat on his face and skidded along the ground. Hoisting himself to his feet, he began to charge his sword with the same pink energy as before...

What the hell? There's that energy again! What does Rasshole think he's doing...? scowled Argo.

1: Direct Wind to throw off any oncoming attacks toward MeleeMan
2: Shotgun (50+splash) any survivors from MeleeMan and Seraphim
3: Cornshot (50+splash or 2 hits of 50, not sure which) any survivors from MeleeMan and Seraphim
4: Recovery Sword (40 Healing) to Seraphim

Seraphim winced as his boomerang scratched Meleeman, and let out a sigh, looking around at the final enemies as he indignantly raised his weapon at the Ronins, remembering that they were the ones that had attacked him so cruelly, and with great gusto as well, bringing down the weapon with a smack into the ground, he hesitated for a split second, then sighed, feeling he was about to torture himself yet again. The navi scratched his head with one hand, while raising the sword-mesh gun slowly, aiming, and saying two words that were supposed to be one; "Mag Bolt."

"Oh, that? Good choice, but a little tad excessive, Seraph." Erin spoke, slotting in that chip. She grinned at her navi's antics, laughed at him when he stumbled, but she did care about him, in a roundabout way. This tactic was the best one for the job, but the way this attack worked with the navi's slim frame and the sheer power of the magbolt didn't work out for the poor navi, bordering on insanity when he tried to use it, dragging the navi along with it, instead of dragging the vius toward him. The navi didn't wait to be dragged along though, and ran up to the ronin, jabbing at the virus as if using a lance, the electrified sword-mesh-gun blazing with light as it discharged its relative energies, a pink wash glowing over the navi, and feeling recovered, the navi jumped back.

"Hm? That- Oh, Rass healed you, Seraph." Erin spoke distractedly, currently managing the chips, slotting in a couple more chips, preppin for the next assault, speaking some more, "It'd be best to use the Cannon, Seraph." She spoke, placing the remainder of the chips, which felt ridiculously small as a group, then set them down on the bed, making an attempt to draw herself up, shrugging as it failed, then watched her navi.

"Er... Thanks, Rass! Great Job!" The navi spoke, encouraging the other navi as he brought up the sword-mesh-gun and blasted at the final ronin that was left, if his other attack had hit, which he hadn't waited to confirm, being the impatient little navi he was. He yelled out the name of the spell as he blasted, namely "Ka Non!" With a roar as the blast fired, then leapt back, satisfied and ready to anticipate/dodge the opponent's attack, if the attack was nulled against the foe.

1] Magbolt [RoninD] [90]
2] Cannon [RoninB] [40]
3] Prepped dodge
4] Prepped dodge
Meleeman picks up a Magtect and chucks it into its ally, before taking a Heatshot and shooting them both. He finishes them off, the first one by punching it to pieces and the second one getting blasted by a well aimed projectile. The SHotgun and corn take out the two weakened enemies and Rass heals Seraphim a bit. The navi the zaps the final enemy with a Magbolt to kill it, allowing him to save his Cannon.

MagtectA: DELETED!
MagtectB: DELETED!
MagtectC: DELETED!
MagtectD: DELETED!
MagtectE: DELETED!
KilbyA: DELETED!
KilbyB: DELETED!
KilbyC: DELETED!*
KilbyD: DELETED!
KilbyE: DELETED!*
KilbyF: DELETED*
RoninA: DELETED!
RoninB: DEETED!
RoninC: DELETED!
RoninD:DELETED!

Meleeman: 140
Rass: 97

Wind: 100
Discord: 100
(*= Tem-Scan kill)

Rewards: 1000z each, BambooLance to Rass
"Well guys, it's been fun," MeleeMan commented with a feeling of self importance, turning to his comrades, "but I've got an event to get to. It's the Planeswalker Event; I hear some groups have already started. I can't wait to test my meddle against a real challenge!"

"Hey MeleeMan, you do know your partners for the event, right?" Rania asked, tapping her finger on the armrest of the bench. It seemed pretty unlikely, so she didn't put much stock into the idea.

"What, I have partners?" MeleeMan responded in the expected fashion.

"Of course. You'll be working with Rass and a navi named TriggerMan, whom I believe you saw back at the event in Sharo. You and Rass are already well acquainted, so you should get along fine. This other guy though... he's got a tough shell. He won't be so easy to get chummy with," Rani informed him, reaching into her memory to recall the features of the gunslinger navi. "Who knows, maybe he's a bit like me?"

"My age is over. It's a lonely existance; few but I understand what it means to be a warrior. Rass and Seraphim, however, have the potential to become great fighters like I am," MeleeMan commented, trying to sound serious but failing due to his obvious egotism.

Rania sighed, then smiled. "Well, I guess it's good that you can make friends if you just work with people for a while. I could never make friends with you in real life, MeleeMan. You're just too difficult."

"What? You don't think we're sort of similar, you and I?" MeleeMan smirked, then broke into laughter. "That's what you were hoping I'd say, wasn't it?"

Rania blushed and turned her head to the side, still a poor liar. "Okay, you've got me there. I'm moving to the Colosseum, so I'll jack you in there."

MeleeMan nodded, maintaining a smug smile. "Rass, I'll look forward to fighting alongside you again soon," he nodded to Rass. "Seraphim, take care. Never lose the fire that burns deep within you... because one day, it shall build to become a grand nova, as mine is!" he informed Seraphim, his voice quivering with emotion as he drawled off another concieted line. "Until our paths cross once more..."

With that, MeleeMan logged off the net. His first adventure had been an enterprising one; one truly worthy of a warrior.
Rass smiled meekly as he waved to a departing MeleeMan. Working alongside the massive brawler hadn't been nearly as... well, painful as he had originally believed, but seeing the puglist engage in battle never ceased to frighten him. On more than one occasion, MeleeMan seemed to indiscriminately unleash a series of explosively powerful blows with little regard to what... or who... was around him. Rass stopped waving and sighed in relief, no longer stressed out about a stray punch from those smoking gray gauntlets connecting with his face...

...until the massive navi paused and asked, "I have partners?" Curious, Rass leaned in closer in an attempt to discern what it was the two were talking about.

"Of course. You'll be working with Rass... he's got a tough shell... maybe he..."

Rass, do you think you can do something about that data you're holding? It looks like it's functional power lies far beyond any of the other battlechips that we have in our folder and I believe that Suien would love to analyze it. interrupted an impatient Tem. Rass fumbled the emerald-green data in his palms before apologizing to his netOp and disappating it in a flash of light. Hmph... that's better. said Tem cooly, retreating back into her gemstone as Rass turned around...

...and found himself face-to-chest with the massive puglist. "Rass, I'll look forward to fighting alongside you again soon," he said with a smile.

Rass whirled around and contacted his netOp. "S-S-Suien, what's this about?" he asked quickly, "M-MeleeMan says that w-we're going to be w-working together?"

"Huh?" asked a perplexed Suien, who had just finished downloading the battlechip data and placing it neatly in his chip folder, "Oh, that. Yeah, I signed you up for the Planeswalker event in the NetColosseum a little while ago and lo and behold, they paired you up with MeleeMan! I'll have to purchase a few upgrades first, but we're heading straight over there as soon as we can. Aren't you glad you're going to be working with you friend again?"

Rass said nothing, gulping nervously as he shot skyward in a burst of black light.
"M-My allies! My party!" The not-so Seraphic navi collapsed to the ground, raising a fist.

"I won't give up without them, they're within my heart! I'll persevere and go on!" Seraphim cried out as he stood, making a dramatic pose, then began walking further into yumland as his operator made a weak facepalm.
Will O'The Wisp: 10
ENGBall (Blue): 100

In the middle of Seraphim's emo scene, he is interrupted by a small flight of floating lights. They look like floating orbs filled with electricity, crackling with power and pulsating blue, darting about as if trying to determine whether Serahim is a threat or not. They are led by a strange little cloud of luminescent blue smoke...
Seraphim looked at the viruses, his head tilted to the side as he rose to his feet. Something seemed to be wrong with Erin, and asked her a question dealing with this, as he surveyed the viruses, wondering what exactly she was doing.
"Erin, is everything alright?" The navi asked curiously, reasoning that something could be wrong with his operator as he backed away from the viruses slowly, ready to "Run" from them, although the move itself might even fail, he'd be ready anyway.
"No, I'm just checking this new program out. And installing a couple things into it for fun. Here, I'll let you test it out." The girl said, hitting the "Run" command for that particular program, setting an insidious change into place. Seraphim noticed the change first, naturally, a small chain necklace appearing around his neck, a small white orb dangling from it. With a flash of light, the orb suddenly glistened with multiple lights, the colors ever shifting, one to another, one to another, changing in light as the navi looked at the orb, flicking it with his fingernails as more changes took place, data on his arms changing, a gauntlet disappearing, the right handed one growing and becoming concealing of the lower arm, the costume of Seraphim.exe altering altogether as the navi looked at these changed, not even noticing as some of his hair suddenly grew out, becoming extremely spikey, looking at the gauntlet as suddenly, he was assaulted by a hail of strange voices, which seemed to appear in his mind, one after another, a barrage of nonsense which pealed over each and every other voice.

"Use the combo on them, Use it now! Use Down Left Right Up B A! It'll defeat them in a flash! You could also use Down Left B, if that's too... 'complex' for you, Seraphailure..." An arrogant voice rang out, above others, causing Seraphim to bend over, clutching his head, letting go of the small orb. What was this? The navi didn't know what to do, what was happening...

" Welcome to the world of monster battling, Seraphim you'll be targeting these viruses, heading for the Energyballs first, or possibly the Will o' the wisp, that is, if you can aim properly. Do you know how to aim? To do so, you must position your "sword-mesh-gun", letting my targeting do the work, then fire your weapon in their direction, finding that, you may continue after this has been completed." A higher voice rang out, obviously female. It made obvious comments, making the navi, already puzzled, collapse to his knees while pressing on his head. Maybe it was a cutscene? Maybe he was dreaming?

" HEADSHOT NECESSARY TO DEFEAT ENEMIES. STRAFE SKILLZ ALSO NECESSARY. BUY GRENADE LATER, FOOL. GO GO GO!" This voice made Seraphim just collapse, removing his hands from his head to use them to keep himself even slightly up, looking around wildly for the source of the voices, his eyes wide with panic before a glaze seemed to pass over his eyes for a slight instant, and then a cold hardening of his features, as if everything seemed older to him, as if he had had multiple tragic instances occur to him.

"Seraphim, I have reviewed their Hit point values, but the wisp has deceptively low hit points. It is best to think that it is instead a not so frontal-assault, which can be accomplished by stepping sideways and hitting the reaction command, which will allow you to evade their attacks while launching some attacks of your own. This will-" The female voice was abruptly cut off by the coarse arrogant one, which made a quite sexist comment, then resorted to making comments of strategy.

"Shut it, woman! You don't know anything about the power of combos! We can rack up a 43 hit easily on these guys, and definitely a Mortality!" The voice in the new Seraphim's mind yelled out, contradicting the other voice, and a angry presence seemed to exude from the female voice, who didn't make a further comment, but the navi did.

"That's enough. Get yourself in gear, Argo. Tem, you shut up for once. Ishmael, what's necessary to take down these things?" The changed navi striding toward the viruses, pointing the sword-mesh-gun at them as he slowly reviewed his options. They weren't many, but he'd be able to master these options and destroy the foe, even if it was one by one.

"AIM CAREFULLY, SHOTGUN NOOB." The voice pointed out to the navi, giving a slightly important piece of information which Seraphim processed, as the other two personalities impotently raged.

" What the hell do you mean, Seraphailure? You can't beat them without me! You need my moves! Without me you can only use simple combos like B B B! " The voice shouted out, causing Seraphim to just glare into space, mostly at the viruses as he pulled to the side, viewing the viruses like one would view that of a simple amount of enemies to defeat, then pulled up the weapon and blasted at the foes, with the simple words "Shot gun," Flowing from his mouth, he then endured a bit of Tem's opinion.

"It would be best to follow the badly planned shot gun attack with a Boom Erang, as it might be able to end their threat here and now." The voice announced, as Seraphim considered this option once more, waiting for a second opinion as he raised the weapon once more, carefully taking aim at the group of viruses as Ishmael spoke his opinion briefly.

"USE HAX." was the only words he could get from Ishmael. Seraphim nodded and blasted the weapon, a whisper of "Boom Erang" echoing from his lips as he withdrew from his furious attack on the enemy, and retreated slightly to a less violent spot on the battlefield, bobbing slightly as he waited for the enemy and their attack, Argo raging in his mind, all but ignored now, while Ishmael and Tem stayed relatively silent, Tem referring to multiple sources of data that he could use to deal more damage to his foes and such.

1][RassCross:Level 1] +5 to recovery chips, Recov type, some cosmetic changes.
2] Shotgun [50] [Splash, general foes]
3] Boomerang [120 to elec,] [general foes]
4] Prepped dodge

Two energyballs fall to the boomerang, but as the Wisp comes up, the shotgun blasts it, but it presses it'self into Seraphims body, adding yet another personal demon ^^ As he tries to dodge the energyballs, his body locks up, shocking him!

Will O'The Wisp: 9
ENGBall (Blue): DELETED
ENGBall (Blue): DELETED

Seraphim 95HP <POSSESSED>