Tonight I dine on turtle soup...

((Bump?))
((Aww c'mon...))
The moment Nachahmen prepared for the battle, the first loaded magnum fired its cannon, crashing against one of navi's multiple defenses. Before the second one could fire, the heavy rain storm created by Nachahmen set a powerful downpour against the two Magnums and the DarkMech, deleting the two immobile turrets instantly while the agile sword virus simply stepped away from it. The two elecreels were fired in a succession and, as if it was guided by the rain created few moments ago, all struck on the mark. DarkMechs, being the only active virus group remaining, fired two electric orbs at the navi, but it was a futile effort.

BasherA: DELETED
BasherB: DELETED
DarkMechA: 40 HP
DarkMechB: 40 HP
DarkMechC: 40 HP
SparkyA: DELETED
SparkyB: DELETED
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Ice (Outer ring, in a square border pattern)

Nachahmen.exe: 255 HP [1-hit Shield / Barrier Destroyed / Casing Destroyed]
"Send me the sword, Zanzo..." Nachahmen uttered as he stood before the remaining machines.

"Already on it..." Zanzo replied quickly, a WideSword slotted in and downloading.

As it reached its wielder, Nachahmen reached into himself, pulling out the data as it formed into a sleek blade. Then, holding it in his left hand, he pressed the edge into his right arm, about halfway up the underside of his forearm, before thrusting the limbs away from each other, splattering liquids across the field. The thick fluids began to move about, forming a second scarfed purple navi, sword in hand. Looking onward, one rushes toward the opposing winds, aiming for the box while the other seems to slip through the first's shadow and out of the box's.

Now in place, Nachahmen makes a hard rising slash followed quickly by a horizontal swing toward the box, twirling a bit with the momentum as he does so. Afterward, Nac's eyes began to shine an emerald glow as he turns his attention to the bladed machines. His body became a blur as he shifted behind them, reeling back his blade as he does so. Then, mid-air and with a firm grip in both hands, Nachahmen twirls and spins as he tucks his body into a ball-like posture, cutting the very winds around him as he lands...

Summary

1: Emulation: Execution-Sacrifice1, Decoy1, Teleport1 to behind WindBox, 70SlashDmg to WindBox
2: WideSword-80SlashDmg-WindBox
3: Clockshift: Green-Sacrifice1, Telport1 to behind mechs
4: WideSword-80SlashDmg-DarkMechs
5: WideSword-80SlashDmg-DarkMechs

Passives

ROM Reboot: Gain 15HP.
Clockshift: Blue: Gain 20HP Barrier.
Clockshift: Orange: Gain 1-Hit Shield.
Clockshift: Purple: Gain 20HP Casing.

Cooldowns

Nature's Embrace: Usable next turn.
Clockshift: Green: 2
Emulation: Execution: 5
Death awaited the viruses as Nachahmen sliced his way through the machines before they could pierce any of his defenses.
BasherA: DELETED
BasherB: DELETED
DarkMechA: DELETED
DarkMechB: DELETED
DarkMechC: DELETED
SparkyA: DELETED
SparkyB: DELETED
Windbox: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Ice (Outer ring, in a square border pattern)

Nachahmen.exe: 240 HP

Battle 4 - Victory!
Rewards: 1440z
"Pretty good run so far, eh Nac?" Zanzo asked.

Nachahmen nodded as he took a deep breath. His scarf began to fade, returning him to his original form as he progressed through the net...

[OSNAPZ BATTLE 5!]
((Bump))
Traveling further into the deep Sharo net, Nachahmen came across a patch of land that was completely devoid of the Sharo's snow. Like day and night, one side was blowing with snow while other was hospitable and slightly warm. Continuing on further, the navi saw a gigantic figure standing in the middle of four engraved rocks, lifelessly staring down into the ground. On a closer look, the figure was a a gigantic clay figure with a hollow white eyes and female child navi sat upon its shoulder.

"*Sigh*...How much longer will this take, Hubris?"

The clay golem responded with a echoing grunt and the child sighed again.

"Anything to pass the time, anything to pass the time, any-...HEY!"

Catching the glimpse of Nachahmen, the little navi hopped down to the ground and ran up to the navi with a gleeful smile.

"Hey mister! Can you help me pass the time? I'm awfully bored and Hubris is no fun to talk with!!"

With a glittery stare, she was honestly happy to see Nachahmen, or anything she could actually interact with. However, she was literally circling around and around, trying to examine every nook and cranny of the mimic navi.

"Gee! You sure have a strange structure! Oh, oh, oh! What's your name mister? Mine is Elijah!"

Hubris: 1,000 HP
Elijah: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

NachahMen: 240 HP

RockA: 200 HP
RockB: 200 HP
RockC: 200 HP
RockD: 200 HP

((Battle has yet to commence))
(Nachahmen is one word, btw. No need to capitalize the 'm'. XD)

After staring at the navi for a short while, Nachahmen's body twinged and contorted. His arms and legs began to reel in slowly as his body began to shrink. He began to take on hair, more defined eyes, a nose, mouth and ears. Before she knew it, the little girl stood before a purple copy of herself.

"Tee-hee, you can call me Nac." she replied in a similar voice, giggling a bit afterward as she skipped about.

Zanzo stared into his PET in utter silence...
"WOAH!!"

Elijah's eyes widened as Nachahmen transformed into a exact copy of her self. She wasn't frightened, nor surprised, nor bewildered, she was curious. Even going as far as to touch and lifting some clothing up to see what is beneath, She really was going to search everything about Nachamen.

"THIS IS SO COOL, MISTER NAC! or should I call you lil'sister Nac~ Come here, Hubris!"

The clay figure slowly turned his head towards the two like a sloth, staring at them with its lifeless eyes and let out another grunt.

"*Sigh* Oh fine!...I guess I should get back and wait now..."

With a sulking face, Elijah walked towards Hubris, kicking dirt and sighing on each step, and got back onto the golem's shoulder with a single leap.

"I'm sorry Mister Nac, but I need to wait until Hubris can finish making the Gaia Gate. I'm already late and I know Karel and Rossum isn't going to like me for it...Hold up...I think it's ready now!"

The engravings on the four surrounding rocks lit up in a milky white light, becoming brighter and brighter by the second.

"Well, let's meet again!! Bye b-

The rock exploded in a giant blast of the white light, swallowing Hubris and Elijah...and Nachahmen as well?! The light was too bright and blinded the navi, but the moment he regained his vision, he was in a different world. The grounds and the sky was colored completely different, the four rocks now multiplied into 8, surrounding him in like a cage.

"-ye by...Oh no! Why are you here, mister Nac! You're not suppose to be here!"

Elijah got off Hubris once more and ran up to Nachahmen, but something crashed right up against Hubris and sent the giant falling down to the ground! When the dusts settled down, the golem was struck by multiple ice shards, but it absorbed the shards into the body and slowly got up.

"C'mon, Elijah! You're not suppose to let your guard down!!"

Another voice came at the other end, an adolescent boy's voice to be exact. It was another clay golem, but this one's body was packed with tougher soils and a bit larger than Hubris. On its shoulder stood a teen navi dressed mostly in red winter clothes and started to mock Elijah.

"Let's finish this right now! I'm busy and...Hold up, who is this?"

Nachahmen was again caught in the string of fate when the red navi eyed him and had a little smirk on his face.

"Aww, you brought some extra help with you? Fine! I, Karel, and my Rossum will take both of you on!!"

Hubris: 900 HP

Rossum: 1,500 HP
Karel: 100 HP

Nachahmen: 240 HP

RockE: 200 HP
RockF: 200 HP
RockG: 200 HP
RockH: 200 HP

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
Zanzo sat by, confused. "So... What now?"

Nachahmen was quiet for a moment. His body began to glow with a faint fuzz of light. Faint at first, but then bright. The light got brighter and brighter as the child-like navi reeled its limbs inward. Then, Nac exploded in a flurry of electric bolts as the light turned from a flood of sunshine to a florescent pink.

What stood before the youngsters and their golems was now a tall, slender navi. He was pale, with proper fleshy color too him, pointy ears and long braided hair, magenta in color and sporting bangs leaning to cover his left eye. Emerald eyes shone through and strange clip-like piercings could be found on his nose and left ears. A cloak could be seen around his neck shortly before being blown off, a gust of wind shooting onward toward the opposing golem.

He was smirking, bearing two small fangs in the process. "What now? Heh..." he uttered, sporting a tight sleeveless vest along with flowing pants, both pink in color, with the leggings bearing a battle between a tiger and a dragon embroidered on. He adjusted a pearly sash around his waist before lifting into the air, bearing curious arcane symbols upon it. "We beat the crap outta these guys is what we do." he said, tightening cloth wraps around his hands.

Pink electricity began to form around his hands. He clapped them together, then pulled his left back as though he were drawing a bow, reeling firmly as he went. "Show them their place!" Nac exclaimed, letting his left hand go as a meager pink arrow shot toward the teenage navi. Coasting back a bit with a twirl of confidence, he spoke once more. "Oi Zanzo, how about some Pop Rocks Gum?"

"...What?" Zanzo replied awkwardly.

"Jeez, do I gotta spell it out? Bubbles along with some REAL lightning."

"....Ohhh. I think I got it..." Zanzo said, fumbling through his folder before pulling out BubbleStar1 and ElecReel2, sliding them into his PET upon finding them.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Nac replied, the data forming more lightning around his left, bubbles on his right. Reeling back, he slapped out the array of bubbles in a backhanded motion toward his foes. Afterward, he clenched his left before pointing a finger into the sky. "Try this combo on for size!" He yelled into the sky, trusting his finger toward the ground as a bolt of neon pink lightning struck the ground, scattering into a field of electricity, creeping along behind the bubbles...

Summary

1: Soul Cross! KenjiCross! (Becomes Elec/Wind, so MaxHP becomes 240, gains +10 to Elec chips from element(+ another 10 if the atk is focused on a single target), +10 to Elec chips from Cross.)
-Free Action: Gust-Knockback1-Rossum
2: Airstep into High Altitude.
3: Raiko-Ha-10ElecDmg, Stun1, Phasing-Karel
4: BubbleStar1-20Aquadmg, trap(x2 to next Elec Atk)-Rossum, Karel
5: ElecReel2-120ElecDmg(240 total, assuming BubbleStar1 works)-Rossum, Karel

Passives

ROM Reboot: Gain 15HP.

Cooldowns

Raiko-Ha: 2
When Nachahmen transformed into a completely different being, the two navis ontop of their golems watched in awe at the pink light. Without any precaution, the gust of wind was thrown at Rossum and sent the golem couple of feet away, but the weight kept it from moving even further. "Wh-what! Rossum, go get tha-" Before he knew it, an arrow pegged the navi's stomach and sent the navi straight down onto his knee in paralysis.

Nachahmen didn't stop his assault when the bubblestar surrounded the giant golem in a sphere and prepared for the Elecreel. With a smirk on his face, Karel stared down at Nachahmen and scoffed. "Heheh....FUTILE!" The electric arc striked down onto both Karel and Rossum, bursting the bubble and sending the sparks all over the place. When everything calmed down...Rossom and Karel was completely unharmed!! "Are you blind or something?! Rossom and that inferior Hubris is made out of EARTH. Clays and dirts, they practically absorb electricity like nothing!" In retaliation, Rossom swiped his hands across the ground, crashing against Nachahmen's three layer defense without a problem and sent the navi flying across the net.

"HAHAHA! That's what you get when you came across the master o--" Again, Karel was interrupted by something else, this time a devastating punch from Hubris right across the face! "Leave Mister Nac alone! He's not suppose to be here in the first place, you big meanie!!"

Hubris: 900 HP

Rossum: 1,280 HP
Karel: 90 HP

Nachahmen: 190 HP [KenjiCross] [Barrier Destroyed / Shield Destroyed / Casing Destroyed] [KNOCKBACK!: 1-Action to be in Melee Range / 0-Action to be in Shooting Range]

Zanzo was keeping an eye on the battle when a prompt lit up on his screen. Upon checking it, his eyebrows raised. "Hey Nac, one of our trades went off! And a good one to boot..." he said, impressed.

"Oh? Well send it my way, already!" Nac exclaimed in response. Zanzo slotted the chip, along with a couple of other electric chips as well. As the data merged with Nachahmen, he looked through their effects. "Niiice... Hm. Hey Zanzo, I got an idea..." he began, a wide grin on his face.

"Here we go..." Zanzo let out with a sigh

"Hey now, that's messed up! Just send me the cloud and wind chips, you!"

"I'm on it, I'm on it." Zanzo replied, running through his folder before coming across the chips. Meanwhile, as he began to slot them in, Nachahmen turned his attention to the young navi opposing him.

"Hey kid! You think you're so hot with your red duds, eh?" he scoffed, whirling some wind in his hand. "How about a game of tag? YOU'RE IT!" and with that, Nac launched a burst of wind toward the foe. Afterward, two more data streams made their way to the pink-clothed navi.

"Oooo, you're in for it now..." Nachahmen uttered with a chuckle, twirling about in the air as various energies began to surround him. With the flick of a finger, he summoned forth a cloud above the foes. With another, a rod appeared near the golem he knew to be Hubris, while an object seemed to appear from within the cloud, although it was hard to tell as it caused the cloud to darken. Shifting his hands as though he were composing, he summoned forth yet another item; this time a box, gushing forth gales toward the red-clothed navi and his golem while expanding the dark cloud as well. Nachahmen laughed as his creation stood before him.

"Hahaha, and viola, it is complete..." he said, some energy still
surrounding him. Nac reeled his body in, concentrating the energy until he turned a pinkish color. Thrusting his arms into the air, he yelled "BEHOLD! NACHAHMEN SPECIAL! DISGRUNTLED STORM!" As he did so, bolts of pink lightning shot from his hands into the cloud, which seemed to have finally had enough, as it began to rain. A drizzle at first, but that lasted mere seconds before it went into a full-on deluge. Coupled with the gales pushing against them, all it was missing was...

Oh right, there was lightning too. One bolt shot in the golem Rossum's direction, booming thunder following. Nachahmen wasn't sure if the golem even had thoughts of its own, but chuckled as he pondered the idea that it might think lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. He'd be wrong, of course... he thought to himself as another bolt shot toward the soiled creature. Finally, before the thunder from the last bolt had a chance to finish, a final bolt crashed into the ground near the two foes, releasing a shockwave that rushed out toward them...

Summary

(Note: From Cross, I get +10 to elec chips. Being an Elec-type now, of lv16, I get another +10 to elec chips, with yet another +10 if the attack only hits one target)

-Free Action: Gust-Knockback1-Karel
-Nachahmen Special! Disgruntled Storm!
(1: LilCloud-70AquaDmg for two turns-Rossum, Karel
2: RemoteBit1-Summons 100HP Control Tower near Hubris, along with a remote bit over Rossum and Karel. Attacks once per turn for 100(+30)ElecDmg.
3: Wind: Summons 100HP WindBox in front of Control Tower(RemoteBit1), blows wind against Rossum and Karel, reducing accuracy and the ability to reach into melee range.
4: Zapring1-40(+30)ElecDmg, Stun1-Rossum
5: ElecReel1-80(+20)ElecDmg-Rossum, Karel)

Objects

RemoteBit1: 100HP, 3 turns, attacking Rossum.
Wind: 100HP, 3 turns, blowing against Rossum and Karel.

Passives

ROM Reboot: Gain 15HP. (205HP)

Cooldowns

Raiko-Ha: 1
((Bump))
((Once more. :P))
Another blast of wind flew towards Karel and Rossum, but the golem simply blocked the attack from his master and even provided a shelter from the harsh rain. "You got me last time! But this time will be different!" The lightning strike from the remotebit was brought down onto the golem, causing a strange occurrence. The golem it self was immune to electricity, however, after being drowsed by the rain, it started to have some type of effect on it. One attack after another crashed against Rossum, but it was more focused protecting its master and the Windbox kept it from reaching closer to Nachahmen.

"Let's go, Hubris!"

The friendly golem came running towards Rossum with its fist up in the air and landed a solid hit that literally punched through the torso. However, this also gave Rossum the chance for a counter attack and laid a even heavier punch straight against the head. "Kyyaa!" The sheer force sent the golem flying as well as Elijah away from her Golem. As soon as Elijah was away from Hubris, the golem momentarily stopped from its track, still moving around, but couldn't even move an inch away from where it stood!

Hubris: 750 HP
Elijah: 100 HP [Detached from Hubris]

Rossum: 980 HP
Karel: 90 HP

Nachahmen: 205 HP [KenjiCross] [20 HP Barrier / 1-hit Shield / 20 HP Casing]

RemoteBit: 100 HP
WindBox: 100 HP

Hm...

Nachahmen pondered as he noticed Hubris moving about, yet not actually going anywhere... Then it hit him.

Without its master? Then if... Ohoho...

Bearing a grin, Nac tilted his head, as though to speak to someone at his shoulder. "Oi Zanzo, I think I've figured something out." he said slyly.

"You mean the theory that Hubris can't move without Elijah? It's probably right." Zanzo replied bluntly.

"Er, ah... Fine, steal my thunder then." Nac replied, frowning profusely. "Some chips, then?"

"I'm on it..." Zanzo said, pulling out four chips before slotting them in: MagBolt1, MaruBlaster1 and finally a pair of ZapRing1s. As the data reached Nac, his hands became electrified once more.

"Good." Nac replied. He then turned his attention to Karel. "Hey kid!" he began, his eyes flooding out green light. Then, like a bolt of pink lightning, he shifted from the air to float behind the red navi. "I've only begun to show you the power of lightning..." he whispered. Then, pink bolt in hand, the flamboyant navi lunged his left forth in a stab. " And that's not all!" he exclaimed, reeling back his right before coming forth in a palm-press motion.

Twirling back from his attack on the young navi, Nachahmen formed a pair of rings, one on each index. Channeling electricity from his right into one, the sleek navi flung it off with a twirl toward the golem. Then, spinning himself around with the momentum of the first swing, he surged with electricity as he flung yet another pink disc at the foe.

His assault finished, the purple-haired navi spun through the air before striking a pose, a finger pointed at the golem near him. "How do you like me now?!" he said, chuckling as a gust shot forth against the stone creature, perhaps putting a small gap between the two...

Summary

1: Clockshift: Green-Sacrifice1(190HP), Teleport to Karel.
2: MagBolt1-100ElecDmg, Stun1-Karel
3: MaruBlaster1-30ElecDmg, Glitch1-Karel (Accuracy increased when used after a melee atk)
4: ZapRing1-50ElecDmg, Stun1-Rossum
5: ZapRing1-50ElecDmg, Stun1-Rossum
-Free Action: Gust-Knockback to Rossum

Objects

RemoteBit1: 100HP, 2 turns, attacking Rossum.
Wind: 100HP, 2 turns, blowing against Rossum and Karel.

Passives

ROM Reboot: Gain 15HP. (205HP)

Cooldowns

Raiko-Ha: Usable next turn.
Clockshift: Green: 2
((Bumptastic...))
((BUMPBORG 002))
"WOAH!!"

Karel caught in a surprise as the navi had shivers all over his body when he saw Nachahmen floating above him. "Rossum!!" The master yelled in fear, but the pink lightning was already thrown and headed right at the navi...However, may it be sheer luck or unluck, the attack was a complete flop and missed Karel by an inch and hit against the giant Rossum instead. The attack had some affect onto the golem due to the rainy cloud that was still above the golem, but it could only last so long.

"Oh...Oh thank heav-ARRRRRTGGG"

Though Karel was saved for another day, Nachahmen's palm-strike made its mark onto the navi, causing it to twitch continuously. Karel was on his knee, tightly grabbing onto the dirt on Rossum and tried to regain his strength, but the attack did a number on him...as well as heal him?! The wounds he just received disappeared like the wind, but the navi was pretty much locked up.

Nachahmen began to throw multiple zaprings at Rossum, only inflicting half the damage it's suppose to, but it was still doing some damage. The golem was annoyed by the navi and swung his arm over head like it was swatting a fly, crushing through NachahMen's defense like nothing and throwing the navi far far away before he could even blast the gust of wind!

"Arrh...Umm...Ohh, my head is dizzy..."

Elijah got back to her feet and shook her head back and forth in dismay. Immediately realizing that she wasn't on Hubris, the little girl quickly scurried towards the Golem and leapt up onto its shoulder. "I'm sorry Hubris...Let's go get that mean Karel!" The golem responded with a monotone moan and began to walk slowly towards the rocks surrounding them...

Hubris: 750 HP [Approaching Rock B]

Rossum: 755 HP
Karel: 100 HP [Glitch: Hold/Stun/Freeze]

Nachahmen: 155 HP [KenjiCross] [Barrier/Shield/Casing Destroyed] [KnockBack! 1 action to be melee range]

RemoteBit: 100 HP
WindBox: 100 HP