Where Are You

As Capuchin wandered into the the Sharo Net, a feeling of excitement overan her. It was a bit frightening to be facing a net mafia being again. Would they be as dangerous as Drakkas? Would this time, she not survive? Perhaps she was way over her head on this one.

Yet she was determined. She had to defeat Drakkas one day. He had humiliated her once more. There was a power difference yes, but she would have to climb teh ladder to his height and take another step higher. This new Net Police Mission was the best way to find Drakkas' whereabouts or where he is hiding. She had to go.

"H-hey Capuchin?" Aida asked, "D-Do you think this NetMafia E-Experiment is still h-here?"

Capuchin gave a nod. "I don't know, but the Net Police are the only ones with info about it and they say this is our best bet."

"I-I wonder what it will do?"

"What do you mean?" Capuchin asked as she began her walk in some direction, "It's an experiment. It will probably attack us and we'll have to beat it...but not before I ask it some questions."

"B-BUT..." Aida began halting Capuchin. "B-but...what i-if it didn't d-desire N-Net Mafia? I-It's an Experiment...I-It probably has f-felt alot of pain maybe...wh-what if i-ts good."

Capuchin thought about this as her eyes drifted to the sky, "Didn't think of it like that...well...If its nice, I'll help it." She replied with a grin. "I know how it is to be kinda alone. But if it's some sorta dark experiment...Im goanna kick its ass." And with that she continued her path. Her golden eye dimly glowed as she scouted.
It didn't take Capuchin too long to find something out of the ordinary. She had barely been walking for a minute when she came across a small group of viruses, barely clinging to existence. Their forms were charred, ripped, and beaten almost beyond recognition. One that could still move, a metool, squeaked and ran away as Capuchin approached.

In the distance, more viruses were gathered, but several of their number were scattering, fleeing the seen. Wild, uncontrolled bursts of gunfire erupted from with the virus crowd, eliciting more indistinguishable squeaks and cries from viruses.
Capuchin stared wide eyed at all the damage committed. Viruses and their data scattered everywhere...yet not in a normal navi battle. All she could do was take it all in. "What...what is this?"

"I-it certainly doesn't seem like any r-regular training...n-nor a normal virus attack."

Capuchin gave a nod as she stepped closer, "It's like something out of those horror movies you watch." She crouched over a large disembodied data piece and examined it a bit further. "It's like some monster just attacked in a fit of rage..."

"O-Or p-perhaps that e-experiment?" Aida asked.

"So much for it being a good guy eh? Too bad." Her body arose from the area, not desireing to look at the destruction done here anymore.

The sudden rush of viruses flew around her yet were passing by her as if trying to get away from something. Her whole body turned to view the area where they had once came from. Lights shined over as if blasts. "I guess that's the culprit." Capuchin said as she darted towards it.
Capuchin was unable to get a good look at the culprit, however, before a portal opened and a large, warped shape darted through it.

Most of the viruses, relieves, fled the scene before anything else could happen. Several of the less damaged ones, however, spotted Capuchin.

Five of them in particular remained. Two of them taking the form of clouds, bleeding raindrops from a few places. Two more were puppet-like viruses, their paper-like skin torn in a few places. And the fifth, a walrus that looked like one of its tusks had been dislocated. Though not really in a condition to be picking a fight, they all continued to block Capuchin's way.

The portal remained open on the other side of them. It looked like she would have to fight her way through.

CloudyA: 77 HP
CloudyB: 63 HP
WeatherA: 65 HP
WeatherB: 71 HP
Walla: 84 HP

Capuchin: 140 HP

--BATTLE START!--
"Geeze, these guys certainly look beat up." Capuchin said as she prepared for a fight. "I feel kinda bad about this..."

"B-but we can't back out!" Aida announced, "That p-portal is our only way of getting to that experiment."

"Would have been nice if we could have seen the thing itself." The navi replied as her feet relaxed a bit and she did a motion with her hands beckoning to her netop. "I could use a chip."

"R-right...we should probably t-take them out at once." The young orange haired girl said as she slotted in a twinfang.

Capuchin quickly picked the lesser two of the group. Her damaged hand began to form into the weapon she needed. She could only hope that this time, it wouldn't burst into a thousand particles. To her luck, the stitches held well to their promise and kept a sturdy arm holding a cannon. She kept the body steady with the grasp of her right hand, guiding the left arm's cannon at a cloudy then fired out a fang. Her hand gently turned towards the weaker weather and fired another tooth straight at its data core, letting her hand reform back into its original shape.

"That's better than expected." She cheeped as she prepped for another chip.

"Take o-out the other's!" Aida announced as a swarm of data flew threw the area and formed in front of Capuchin a boomerang.

Capuchin gave a smirk as she gripped the side of it with both hands and slightly went into a crouch. With a summoning of all her strength in her arms and upper body, the monkey flung the weapon of her choosing at the other three victims. "How about one more to keep them on their toes?"

"I propose t-the vulcan!" Aida said cheerfuly slotting in the chip with a quick ease of her wrist.

Capuchin's body went into a slightly less wide stance than her one with the boomerang. Her feet were shoulderwidth apart and her right hand now possessed the armed weaponry. She placed one shot at each of the three opponents targeted for the boomerang, letting a stream of bullets launch out.

Aida gave a smile at her teammates quick paced worked and slotted in a bubbler. "And o-one more for good measure."

Capuchin's eyes darted to the walla with a smirk upon her face. "Hope you like a washdown." she cheeped as she splashed out a bullet of suds towards the viruses' face.

Summary:
1. Twinfang (70x2) Cloudy B, Weather A
2. Boomerang (60) Cloudy A, Weather B, Walla
3. Vulcan (30) Cloudy A, spread to Weather B
4. Bubbler (50) Walla, spread to Cloudy A
5. dodge
Capuchin's quick movements and barrage of attacks proved more than effective, taking down all the injured viruses before they had a chance to do anything. Unlike the many viruses strewn around, however, the data from these five dissipated into nothing.

--VICTORY!--

GET: 750z

The portal that what could only be Capuchin's target had jumped through remained open on the other side. Within its depths, she could see grassy plains dotting the landscape of the sweltering Netfrica net. Would she continue to give chase?

((Make a new topic in Netfrica to continue.))