Janitor Duty (Mission)

As soon as Validus had reached the target destination, he stared open mouthed at the scenery. "What the hell happened here?" He asked, his mouth still open and pointing at the scenery. Tsujsa shrugged. "Probably some viruses popped out and ruined the surroundings... Well, our job is to clean up this place, so let's hop to it."

"Correction. MY job to clean up this place. You're sitting comfortably behind the monitor screen."
"Alright alright. I'll do my part. I'll clean up the house while you clean up the net."
"That's not what I meant!"

Sighing, Validus summoned the Mop program and began cleaning up the mess in the net. It was going to be a very boring day...
While Validus started clearing the area of random bits of litter with his mop and lamenting every second of it, he noticed a trail of purple goop leading closer to the shore. On closer inspection, he could immediately tell this was the cause for alarm - It was poison. Even standing close to it was causing him to feel nauseous.

Tracing it back to its source, Validus soon found some weird viruses feeding off of it.

Purple!PiranhaA: 60 HP
Purple!PiranhaB: 60 HP
Purple!PiranhaC: 60 HP

Terrain: 20% Normal, 30% Sand, 40% Sea, 10% Poison

Validus.EXE: 100 HP

((MISSION NOTE!!: You may spend 1 action to remove 5% of the Poison with your mop. This action is considered only used for mopping and not a dodge or even a movement action.))

[Battle 1 - Begin!]
"Captain?
"What? What is it?"
"I think I've found the source."

Tsujsa turned away from mopping the floor in the real world and stared into the live feed from Validus's eyes on his monitor. Three fish-like viruses. "Captain, I don't... feel so good..." Validus muttered, almost feeling like he was about to throw up.

"Okay. Calm down. Validus, There's no way we can mop with those viruses still feeding off it. Looks like we're lucky to catch them off guard." Tsujsa said. "Take them out ASAP. I'm sending a shotgun chip. Get two of them in one hit." The operator added as he slotted in the shotgun chip.

Validus unslung his launcher and nodded. Keeping a respectable distance, he got into a position to hit two of the fish-like viruses in one go. He aimed.... and squeezed the trigger. As soon as he fired, he moved from his position to prepare himself in case the viruses suddenly fired anything at him.

Summary:
1. Wait-n-aim
2. Shotgun - 50 dmg - Purple!PiranhaA (Possible splash to Purple!PiranhaB)
3. doj!
Carefully aiming his attack against the group, Validus was able to damage two of the Piranhas with a single shot from his Shotgun. However, they were quick to retaliate, quickly locking onto the navi and opening their mouthes. An array of sharp spears was revealed and fired in rapid succession. Nine projectiles shot towards Validus's position, though only one managed to score a grazing blow.

Purple!PiranhaA: 10 HP
Purple!PiranhaB: 10 HP
Purple!PiranhaC: 60 HP

Validus.EXE: 80 HP
"Yargh! took a minor hit captain, but I'm still able to fight on...!"
"I have no doubt about that, Validus. Come on, let's finish them off!"

Charging forwards, Validus slung his launcher back and drew his handgun out, firing two shots at one of the weakened Viruses. Blue bursts of energy flew across space as the shots launched from the weapon. "Prepare to engage in melee combat, Validus." Tsujsa suddenly chimed in, sending a rageclaw chip into the PET.

Validus's right arm shifted into the familiar bear-like claw. He charged forwards for the one Virus that had not been hit by the shotgun blast earlier, and thrusted his claw straight into the virus's face. But for some reason, Validus had a bad feeling about these purple hued viruses...

Summary of actions:
1. Normbust shot - 8 dmg - Purple!PiranhaA
2. Normbust shot - 8 dmg - Purple!PiranhaA
3. Rageclaw - 40 dmg - Purple!PiranhaC
The two buster shots fired at the weaked piranha hit it dead on, leaving Validus ready to deal with the other viruses. He ran towards another Piranha and gave it a fierce swipe with his Rageclaw but once again, the viruses were quick to launch a counter offensive. Validus was able to avoid the arrows from the Piranha he was attacking, but was unexpectedly struck from behind! He turned and saw that the virus he attacked earlier was still alive! It gave off an eerie purple glow as it hovered about.

Purple!PiranhaA: 1 HP
Purple!PiranhaB: 10 HP
Purple!PiranhaC: 20 HP

Validus.EXE: 60 HP
"What th-" Validus said suddenly as he turned around. One of the viruses wasn't dead yet. Or at least, it SHOULD be dead. Even in it's weakened state. But it was still alive and that was something to be alarmed about. "Captain, what's going on?!"

Tsujsa stared at the screen before recovering his wits. "I don't know! That thing was supposed to be dead! So how..." Validus suddenly interrupted him as he dodged an arrow fired from one of the viruses. "Aw hell no!"

The Navi's mind (or something similar to it) began formulating a plan as he unconsciously squeezed his left hand.

"Stop..."

He looked around for the other virus...

"Screwing...

He sent his claw into the virus he had just slashed earlier...

"AROUND!!!

And with that, he attempted to pierce, take hold of the virus and launch it at the other Fish virus he had not shot earlier. "AND STAY DOWN ONCE YOU'RE DEAD DAMNIT!" Validus yelled as he suddenly backed away, running in a zig zag line so that the arrows that were shot in a straight direction could not hit him easily.

Summary of actions:
1. Rageclaw Pierce - 40dmg -Purple!PiranhaC
2. Attempted throw with Virus - 20++ dmg? -Purple!PiranhaC at Purple!PiranhaB
3. Doj!
The Rageclaw slash brought the purple piranha down to critical health but once again, the stubborn virus clung to life somehow and began to emit a strange purple glow as well. Validus grappled with the Piranha and tossed it at its comrade, sending the trio in a crumpled heap. Now they were ALL glowing but none of them were deleted. Jumbled together, none of them could get a proper lock and they all fired their spears in random directions. Validus remained unharmed.

Purple!PiranhaB: 1 HP
Purple!PiranhaC: 1 HP

Tsujsa racked his mind trying to think of a plausible explanation. He had never seen anything like this, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to think as he couldn't help but keep looking at Validus constantly jumping in and out, dashing here and there, all the while avoiding the barrage of arrows from a seemingly INVINCIBLE opponent.

Damn it all, how'd a simple mission to clean up pollution go so bad?! Tsujsa thought to himself. He turned on his mic again. "Validus! Prepare to r-"

Something suddenly snapped in his thought. His mind began working a thought. Pollution...? The thought started connecting. Could it be... The thoughts now became a spiderweb, and everything pointed to one final conclusion. It's the pollution on this area! That's what's causing the purple aura viruses!

"CAPTAIN IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY SAY IT NOW BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE GETTING SHOT BY ARR- HOLY SHIT!" Validus suddenly screamed in as an arrow whizzed past his head. Tsujsa suddenly couldn't keep the grin off his face. "Validus, activate mop program. Whack one of the viruses with it!"

"WHAT? Are you insane?!? I'm getting shot at and you want me to use a freaking MOP to kill them?!?"
"Trust me! I think I've found out what causes those virus godmodes!"

Validus snarled, but complied. Still running, he pulled out the mop, and headed straight for one of the viruses. Yelling out a spirited "YAAAAAAARGH!!!" Validus sent the mop whacking straight into one of the Fish viruses, and attempted to pull away to avoid any counterattacks.

Summary of actions:
1. Whack with Mop.exe - Purple!PiranhaA
2. Doj!
3. Doj!
Validus lunged at the Piranha with all the ferocity of a medieval pikeman defending his country and honour. The soft floppy end of the mop brutally smashed against the helpless Piranha, still disoriented from his earlier Rageclaw toss. Filthy coloured liquids splashed from the cleaning instrument, drenching the trio of viruses in a bath of mopwater. Was it over? Had he discovered their weakness? Validus retracted his mop and hopped back and watched the Piranha intently. It writhed in agony trying to right itself and...

Nothing happened. The trio of fish viruses reoriented themselves into a line with relative ease and fired another volley of spears at Validus. Fortunately, he was ready for such an outcome and deftly avoided being hit again.

Purple!PiranhaB: 1 HP
Purple!PiranhaC: 1 HP

"No effect. Which means..."
"It has something to do with the landscape! Alright Validus, get to cleaning!" Tsujsa finished. Validus grinned as he ran. Not straight for the viruses...

But for the landscape. Immediately, he swiped the mop across the toxic landscape. The mop program did it's work, and suddenly the polluted landscapes appeared to clear up. He looked back, and started to move again, dodging most of the arrows fired by the viruses.

Validus ran. He ran like hell until he reached the other pile of goop. he repeated what he had done earlier, swinging the mop and cleaning up the poisonous landscape. Much like the first mess, it was gone, as though it had never existed.

"Let's see how they respond now..." Validus said under his breath.

Summary:
1. Action used to Clean up 5% of poison
2. SPECTACULABOUS Doj
3. Action used to Clean up 5% of poison
The Piranhas notice Validus cleaning up the poison panels and redouble their efforts in attacking him. But they soon become noticibly drained of colour as the navi mops up the floor with increased fervor. When he's done, the panels look spotless and the Piranhas look their normal green colour again. Success!

PiranhaA: 1 HP
PiranhaB: 1 HP
PiranhaC: 1 HP

Terrain: 30% Normal, 30% Sand, 40% Sea

"Captain!"
"Take them down!"

Validus nodded, grinning widely as he pulled out his handgun in a completely unnecessary badass manner. The targetting reticule in his one-eyed visor locking onto the three viruses.

"This time, stay down." Validus said with a growling voice, as he fired his handgun, one by one at the three vulnerable viruses.

Summary:
1. Normbust shot - 8 DMG - PiranhaA
2. Normbust shot - 8 DMG - PiranhaB
3. Normbust shot - 8 DMG - PiranhaC
Bang. Bang. Bang. Deletion. Deletion. Deletion. Validus's victory over the Piranhas was totally badass despite him being armed with a mop. Having finished with that battle, he was ready to call it a day until he noticed some more purple wayyyyy off in the distance. Damn.

PiranhaA: DELETED
PiranhaB: DELETED
PiranhaC: DELETED

Terrain: 30% Normal, 30% Sand, 40% Sea

[Battle 1 - Victory!]

Get: 200z
"You're kidding me..."
"The internet certainly has a strange sense of humour."
"Shut up. Let's go clean up that mess."

"Whoa whoa whoa. In your condition?" Tsujsa protested. This was the first time he ever saw Validus take so much damage. Validus grunted. "I'm fine, mother. I can still fight for a while."

Tsujsa hesitated, but finally decided to go along with Validus. "Fine, but once we clean up that mess, let's get out of here and report the incident. I don't want any more of those viruses popping up. And you're in bad condition as it is."

Validus merely nodded and rolled his eyes as he summoned his mop and prepared to clean up the purple goo once more.

After a brisk jog to reach the other purple spillage, Validus began mopping up the area while keeping a careful eye around himself to avoid being ambushed again. As soon as he cleared up one of the poison panels, a bunch of pufferfish viruses unburrowed themselves from the sand and poised themselves to attack. Janitors have it rough.

Purple!SenbonA: 80 HP
Purple!SenbonB: 80 HP
Purple!SenbonC: 80 HP

Terrain: 35% Normal, 30% Sand, 10% Sea, 25% Poison

[Battle 2 - Begin!]
"Incoming."
"I see them, Validus. Keep cleaning, don't bother knocking them until they lose their god aura."

Validus nodded. Twirling the mop, he surged forwards to the purple goop locations and mopped them with gusto, effectively cleaning up one part of the pollutants in the net. He kept a watchful eye over this new type of Fish Virus, prepared to get out of the way should they attack him.

summary of actions:
1. Mop up! Pollution -5%
2. Mop up! Pollution -5%
3. Doj!
Validus started to mop up the poison while the Senbons watched from a short distance away. These viruses didn't seem too active and never moved once after resurfacing but they all launched a single volley of needles that Validus saw coming a mile away. He avoided the attacks easily but soon realized that he had stepped into the same patch of goo that he was in the process of cleaning. Were these viruses so smart that they herded him there or was it just his own simple carelessness that led to this predicament? Either way, he quickly began to succumb to the toxin's effects.

Terrain: 45% Normal, 30% Sand, 10% Sea, 15% Poison

Validus.EXE: 50 HP [ON POISON!!!]
"Validus?! What's wrong?! Answer me!"

Validus didn't answer, instead he threw up data packets as he dropped to his knees, forcing himself to breath. The iris in his eyes shrunk and he was breathing heavily. "I... I'm f-fine..."

"No you're not! Get out of there! This is cutting it close!"
"I CAN STILL FIGHT DAMNIT! I WILL NOT LOSE HERE!"

Tsujsa recoiled at Validus's tenacity in fighting. He was worried that Validus may end up getting deleted on his first mission, but he also knew Validus would not walk away with his honor broken. Gritting his teeth, he finally said: "Alright. But exercise extreme caution."

"Don't you think I know that, captain." Validus muttered as he wiped the corrupted data from his mouth. He stared at the virues, and kept a watchful eye on the three enemy viruses as he proceeded to clean up the purple goop, struggling, but still determined.

summary of actions:
1. Mop up! Pollution -5%
2. Mop up! Pollution -5%
3. Doj!
The Senbons launched another attack but Validus dodged again, this time without stepping into the poisonous mess. He cleared away more of the filth, leaving only one panel left uncleaned.

Terrain: 45% Normal, 30% Sand, 10% Sea, 5% Poison

Validus.EXE: 50 HP