Soundman Volume 0

"You worthless incompetent."[color=5A6351][/color] Regalia muttered, shaking his head as he gazed down at TestMan. He raised his AirSword to point at the downed pilot. "I have in my possession a Burner chip. Had I wanted to kill you, you would be dead. I would have breached your defenses, and in an instant flooded you with more delete commands than your processing could comprehend."[color=5A6351][/color]

"Yeah, you tell him, Regalia! ...Wait, what?" Thomas seemed confused. "Why'd you spare him, then? He's been attacking US, and hey, free mech."

"Because from the very beginning I have said one thing and one thing only, Thomas. I told him I would teach him how a true Knight acts."[color=5A6351][/color] Regalia said, nodding his head toward TestMan. "This entire time your mission command-- your superiors-- have been yelling in your ear for you to return to your headquarters, and you have ignored them to fight an innocent bystander. On top of that, you have lost."[color=5A6351][/color]

Regalia seemed to pause, considering, before adding: "If you wish to complete the shaming of both you and the country you belong to by destroying your own mechanical monstrosity, then by all means you may. But do not think you are doing it out of nobility. Do not THINK that you are doing it as a man of honor! Do not THINK for even one second that you are in the right!"[color=5A6351][/color]

As if on cue, a blast of thunder leapt from Regalia's back, bolts hovering over TestMan. "So what shall it be? Dishonor and stupidity upon you and your house? Or shall you make a smarter decision than I believe you capable?"[color=5A6351][/color]

X: Cape [PREPARED]: Shock TestMan for 20 Elec if he decides to be stupid
X: Lecture TestMan

Turn Splice: No Actions spent
"Rrrg, b-be quiet...If it's for the name of NAXA, I'll do anything! Anything!" Even after Regalia's speech, TestMan was becoming seriously desperate as he was slowly putting the pressure onto the switch. But suddenly, a foot came down on the navi's arm, causing him to lose grip over the switch...

"Don't go around sullying our name because of your worthless zeal, TestMan."

A tall woman, dressed in a tight, neon blue jumpsuit stood over TestMan with her heels on top of the poor navi's wrist, giving it a quick twist before she continued on. She had a short black permed hair that was mostly covered up by a sleek, futuristic helmet that covered one of her eye with a visor of somesort. "If you're gonna off yourself, be my guest. I think the organization will run much smoother without your failures." Her bright blue eyes, as beautiful and pure as it looked, scornfully looked down at the navi she was standing above. "S-Sir, I-I mean Miss Zenith! Please, I did this for NAXA! I didn't mean anything els-OWOWOWOW" Another twist stopped TestMan in mid speech, but "Zenith" looked up towards the top of the robot to face Regalia.

"You there...Mind getting off our equipment? I think we have to talk about what my employee has done to you." As arrogant as she sounded, she seemed to be a bit more straight forward when she spoke with Regalia, still keeping a firm lock over the helplessly wounded TestMan...

NA*AMECHA: 238 HP
TestMan: 20 HP
Zenith.EXE: ???

Terrain: 70% Normal, 25% Cracked, 5% Broken (Surrounding NA*AMECHA)

Regalia.EXE: 145 HP [On top of NA*AMECHA]
"On the condition that you cease hiding your HP value, I shall."[color=5A6351][/color] Regalia nodded, stepping back a bit before leaping off the mecha, flying through the air and landing just on the edge of the normal terrain near the duo. "It is not my desire to attack you; I merely believe that such a thing is impolite."[color=5A6351][/color] He explained, summoning his cane and leaning on its' weight.

"Ah, finally, someone with a cool head!" Thomas exclaimed, his viewscreen popping up next to Regalia. "I'm Regalia's operator, Thomas."
"Impolite? You sure make some weird demands...Demands you don't keep." said Zenith as she watched Regalia dropped down from the robot before she met his demand. "Doesn't matter. You did as I asked and I'll do as you asked. Simple." She immediately cleared up the numeral protection she had up on her self, not even giving it a second though, and continued on with her talk...till Thomas appeared to interrupt.

"...Pleased to meet. Zenith.EXE." She replied back to Thomas with her arms crossed.

Zenith didn't bother giving a proper introduction towards Regalia, since one introduction was more than enough for her, and finally continued on. "This worthless testdummy caused you some trouble...Not too much trouble, from the look of it." TestMan had his heads lowered down to the ground, being dead silent the moment Zenith talked. "I'm sure he learned a lesson or two from you, but sadly, that won't be enough for him...Here's some compensation for what he did." The navi pulled out a data crystal and threw it towards Regalia without warning, quickly leaning down to pull up TestMan by his cuffs.

"Anything else you want to clear up? I'm rather busy and would like to make the best of today, rather than taking care of some incompetent navis..."

" *Gulp*..."

NA*AMECHA: 238 HP
TestMan: 20 HP
Zenith.EXE: 1200 HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 25% Cracked, 5% Broken (Surrounding NA*AMECHA)

Regalia.EXE: 145 HP

-BATTLE CEASED!-
Compensations: 2,300z + [DoubleJump] BattlechipDoubleJump
Effect: Double Jump
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants the user the ability to perform a mid-air jump. This effect is only usable once, but can be used at any time.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Regalia caught the data crystal with a hand, then transmitted its' contents to the PET.

"No, that shall be fine. As I told him, I never desired to fight him to begin with."[color=5A6351][/color] Regalia said, nodding. He then turned to wander off. "Good day, miss Zenith. Please take better care of your subjects in the future."[color=5A6351][/color]

Thomas paused for a moment, looking between Zenith, her HP value, and Regalia, then shrugged. "Have a nice day, Zenith." His window said, before turning to follow Regalia.

BATTLE 5: SUCCESS!

A little while later, Regalia disappeared from the network in a beam of light.

[Jacked Out]