Another Introduction to Counterinfectualism

Exorcist and her SPs appeared on the net in a burst of green light, fixing their hair quickly and making sure everyone was present. They'd been put in a very precarious position by Burt: basically, they had to show a new guy all of the finest points of Counterinfectualism. All three of them were a little doubtful of Counterinfectualism themselves, although only Bhikkhuni really said as much on a regular basis. It didn't seem like it'd be an easy sell.

On the other hand, just by demonstrating, they'd be serving the purposes of their religion by destroying viruses and might gain a new friend to the religion. That seemed like a good enough motivation for Exorcist regardless. Clenching her fists and baring them at her sides, Exorcist made a fierce expression. "I'm ready to do it! Let's show him what Counterinfectualism's all about!" she cheered with sparkling, eager eyes.

"Good, I was hoping you'd feel that way! As such, I got you guys uniforms that I think will help sell him, so long as he's heterosexual. Just a moment~" he cooed, pressing some switches on his PET.

In a flash of light, all of the navis had been stripped of their religious garbs and put into school uniforms, featuring shorter skirts than they would logically be comfortable with. "Burt! If you keep on assuming everyone's a pervert, it's not going to look good for us..." Exorcist sobbed, clutching at her tie. Although, once she paused to look over them all, she had to admit the outfits were cute.

"Pervert!? Add pedophile! What kind of stupid outfit is this!? I'm not a kid!" Bhikkhuni ranted, smacking her shakujo up and down against the floor of the net angrily.

Mary chuckled, folding her hands behind her unmercifully short skirt. "I don't know... it's not bad to dress like a kid every once in a while," she admitted. Exorcist and Bhikkhuni stared back at her, surprised. Her outfit was probably the raciest of them all, due to the way all of her proportions were displayed.

"Well, I think these are fine. They do fit the setting, after all, and at least it's not a fundoshi or a swimsuit," Exorcist said with a smile, now looking only slightly worried. "It might seem nicer to him to approach us looking like this than a band of religious figures anyways. He sounds like he's not very comfortable with the idea of religious solicitation."

"Which is exactly what we're doing, isn't it?" Bhikkhuni muttered, slumping her shoulders. Her new backpack fell slowly along with the simple motion.

"Let's not be quitters!" Exorcist replied, trying to keep morale up. "If our religion tells us to spread the word, then spread the world we shall! Right guys?" she asked, turning to Mary hopefully. Mary gave a gentle nod. Burt also nodded enthusiastically. Bhikkhuni gave a grudging grunt.

The three figures waited quietly on the net for Nitro to arrive.

((Waiting for Nitro))
Nitro appeared in a flash of green light, followed promptly by Tina, who appeared in a similar flash of red. As Tina looked around the Net with a somewhat sour expression on her face, Nitro began talking to Chris.
"Okay, so where is this 'hot' navi and her SPs," Nitro said, looking around. "I want to get cracking and blow some viruses up."

"Uh, you may want to turn around, Nitro," Chris replied, smirking as he saw the three girls a few feet behind him. Nitro turned, as well as Tina, and the latter buried her face in her hand, muttering something along the lines of "I should've known," while Nitro's jaw simply fell open.

Before him were three girls, each in a rather revealing schoolgirl outfit. It took him a moment to regain his composure, and he finally offered his hand, albeit awkwardly, and stammered an introduction. "Hi there, I-I'm Nitro."

"And my name is Tina," the SP added, putting her personal opinions of the outfits Burt had put the three of them in out of her mind. "So, this Counterinfectualism... it sounds somewhat intriguing. Might I ask what exactly it entails? What are your beliefs exactly?"

"Yeah, and when do we get to the part where start dealing with viruses?" Nitro said. "You would not believe how long I've been waiting to kick some virus tail!"
Exorcist bowed, then pressed one hand to her chest. "Hello, new friends. My name is Exorcist. Here on my left is my SP and ally, Bhikkhuni. To my right is Mary, whom I believe Burt already described to you all," she explained.

Bhikkhuni gave a stiff bow as well, holding one hand to her head as if keeping on a hat, only to realize that no hat remained after switching to her schoolgirl outfit. Mary bowed as well, then raised her eyebrows, although her eyes remained closed. "If you don't mind, Exorcist, could you describe our new acquaintances?" she asked with a slight smile.

"Hm?" the navi asked, tilting her head in confusion. Slowly, she began to piece things together. "Oh... Oh! You haven't opened your eyes all this time. I should have noticed, you must be...!"

"Yes, that's correct. I'm blind, although God occasionally grants me vision. Still, let's keep our attention with our new allies; our introduction has already completed," she replied. Bhikkhuni couldn't help but think that it was a little suspicious... Mary had seemed to know the exact length of her skirt right as soon as it had been put on her, after all.

"Well, er... Nitro is a man of average height with brown hair and green eyes. He wears green armor. His allied is of a similar height, although she is a woman dressed in red with deep red eyes," she explained, feeling a little embarrassed about narrating like this in front of her new allies. "Er, are you familiar with colors?"

"I see... I understand the colors. I wasn't always blind, after all," Mary chuckled. "Anyways, it's good to meet the two of you. I'm sure we'll get along well."

Exorcist pressed her hands together with an eager smile. "Yes, let's all try to get along! Now, I understand you two were interested about learning all of the ins and outs of Counterinfectualism? I'll be happy to teach them to you as we perform the foremost duty of Counterinfectualists: virus busting. It's nice to know that such a familiar but noble practice ties into the day-to-day practice of one's religion, isn't it?" she rambled on enthusiastically, skipping on further into the net in search of viruses. It was the happiest Burt had seen her in quite a while.

((Ready for Battle 1))
Nitro scratched his head as Exorcist described both him and Tina to her partner. He'd never encountered a blind program on the Net before, and he wasn't sure what to make of it. He opened up a private link with Chris and TNT, not wanting to seem rude by discussing it in front of their new allies.

"A blind SP?" Nitro said. "Who would make their SP blind? That just seems weird to me."

"She may not have been completely made from scratch like I was, Nitro," Tina said. "Some Support Programs are made from old Navis, some of which aren't able to function on their own. Mary may have been irrepairibly damaged as a Navi at some point, which caused her to lose her sight."

"Yeah, and maybe it flickers back from time to time, whenever, as she put it, 'God occasionally grants her vision'," Chris offered. "At any rate though, we shouldn't dwell on this for too long, we've got viruses to bust."

"Yeah, you're right," Nitro said. The three of them closed the link, and Nitro returned to addressing Exorsist. "Well, actually, no disrespect intended, but I'm ju-OOF!" Tina had elbowed him in the ribs to silence him, before he said anything to make them look bad. As Nitro doubled over, Tina talked to Exorsist in Nitro's place.

"We'd be happy to learn about Counterinfectualism," Tina said, giving a nod of her head. "Isn't that right, Nitro?"

Nitro wheezed slightly, then looked up with a shaky grin. "Yeah," he gasped. "That'd be swell..." Nitro fell to the back of the group as he nursed his side and tried to regain his breath, as Tina walked alongside Exorsist and her SPs.

((Ready for Battle 1))
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
((bonkbonkbonk))
((bonkbonkbonkbonk))
[Holy eff, a week of unmoddedness. I AM SO SORRY]

Going on their way, the team of Nitro, Exorcist, and their SPs found a main pathway through the Dentech network, and decided to follow it in an unconscious collective decision. Of course, being a main thoroughfare, there was always the prerequisite of party-crashing viruses. Blocking the way were a quartet of immobile viruses, which were a pair of Scarecrows and Hardheads. Swirling around them were some strange white blobs of goo, with oversized blue nightcaps covering most of their tops. The nightcaps had white stars on it, with a small moon hanging from the end. Tiny arm-blobs carried large white pillows around as they hovered about lazily, barring the path forward.

-- ENEMIES --
Scarecrow A: 100 HP
Scarecrow B: 100 HP
Snoozy A: 60 HP
Snoozy A: 60 HP
HardHead A: 60 HP (Shut)
HardHead B: 60 HP (Open)

-- ALLIES --
Nitro.EXE: 160 HP
Exorcist.EXE: 120 HP
TNT.SP: 55 HP
Bhikkhuni.SP: 40 HP
Mary.SP: 40 HP

-- TERRAIN --
50% Glass (Either side of road)
50% Normal (Road)

-- TEAM BATTLE 01, READY? START!! --
Exorcist was so giddy with excitement that it was hard for her to be at all wary of the viruses that approached. She was very happy to have encountered someone who might be interested to learn about the religion her operator had given her. "To start with, you should know the most fundamental of Counterinfectualim's claims. Burt declares that the net area started a crystallization of evil and ill-will onto the net. This process forms viruses. By capturing this evil inside the net and then destroying the viruses that crystallize, we directly eliminate evil intentions from the world," she explained.

"How interesting. I have to admit I was not yet aware of the specifics," Mary giggled. "It sounds like fun."

Bhikkhuni nodded, but with a frown. "It does seem pretty convenient, doesn't it? Kinda like something somebody'd make up just for fun..."

"Now now, no heresy in front of our friends," Exorcist laughed nervously, wringing her hands together. "I'll try to defeat the scarecrows and lay down some suppressive attacks on the sleepy ones as well. If you would, please take care of those metallic creatures," she requested to her ally, then rushed into battle.

Mary stayed put, seeming sort of out of the loop. Bhikkhuni decided to stay back as well. Chuckling briefly, she decided to explain their idleness to Nitro. "Please pay us no mind. We play more of a supportive role in battles. There's not much for us to do but watch our own safety for now. We'll help when things get a little rougher. Why don't we let the navis do the work for now?" she commented, apparently turning her attention to TNT, although her head just kept facing forward. "You should tell us a little more about yourselves. I hate for the conversation to be too one-sided."

While Mary and Bhikkhuni focused on getting acquainted, Exorcist readied a RollingLog to take care of the scarecrows. "If there was ever to be an enemy this weapon seemed well suited for, that guy would be it," she muttered to herself. She felt a little miffed that her SPs were getting chummy while she had to focus on the battle. Still, after aiming for the enemy, she drew an incantation upon the ground and summoned up a log. With a small grunt, she kicked it and sent it rolling at her enemies. A rolling log might not ordinarily do much, but this one was composed of a pure, sacred wood that she knew would bulldoze crystallized evil.

With a little heave-ho, she squatted and prepared another just in case. No such thing as too careful, after all. She gave it a little kick to send it along as well. As she did so, she thought to herself: "Hrm... I'm probably not making much of an impression here. I really ought to use something a little flashier." She started to get her katana, but that really seemed like overkill for so few opponents. Instead, she decided to go with a boomerang.

Her hands worked quickly to fold the inscribed paper, which hardened into a razor-sharp blade. She twisted her body to give it some momentum, then flung the blade out to try and cut apart the Snoozies. For all of her talking about Counterinfectualism, she didn't know much about her ally yet. With curiousity, she turned her pretty blue eyes to Nitro and watched what he did (while keeping in mind the enemy's attacks).

Exorcist
1) RollingLog1 @ ScareCrow group [60 wood ground, C accuracy + wide]
2) RollingLog1 Double Attack @ ScareCrow group [60 wood ground, C accuracy + wide]
3) Boomerang1 @ Snoozy group [70 wood, B accuracy + group attack (arc)]
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni
1) Dodge
2) Dodge

Mary
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
Nitro had recovered from Tina's blow by this point, and was now walking next to his SP. They both listened to Exorsist's explaination of the counterinfectualist beliefs, though Nitro was only half-paying attention.

"That's quite an interesting viewpoint," Tina said. "Viruses being manefestations of real-world evils..."

"Yeah, yeah, that's facinating and all," Nitro said. "But bottom line, your religion is basically just virus busting?"

"I'm sure that there's more to it than that," Tina said, irritated by her partner's lack of tact.

"Whatever," Nitro sighed. "Let's just deal with these viruses, and rid the world of evil." There was a bit of a sarcastic air to the last part of his sentence, but he ignored the glare Tina shot him and turned to the viruses.
"Alright, Chris, send me something I can dispatch these Hardheads with."

Nitro recieved a Minibomb in one hand and a Cannon in the other. As he aimed the explosive at the virus's gaping mouth, Tina conversed with Exorsist's SPs.

"You'll have to forgive Nitro's crass behaviour," she said, watching him lob the now green bomb toward the HardHead. "He has a tendancy to talk out of his rear end, to put it quite plainly." Nitro was now firing the Cannon while the Minibomb flew through the air. "Anyway," she continued, "As you probably gathered from our names, we have a certain affinity for explosives.If you'll excuse my boasting, I daresay that there are few navis more proficient with them than us." A shield popped up in front of him, and he took it as he watched Exorsist toss the boomerang at the viruses. "Of course, that statement applies to him mostly, I still have to strengthen myself before I'm at a more respectable level of skill." She sighed, then continued. "Hopefully, I'll get stronger through today's busting."

Summary:
N1: Minibomb at HardHeadB (60dmg + Blast2 + Break)(+Smash)(+Mass Destruction)
N2: Cannon at HardHeadB (40dmg + Knockback)
N3: Guard defending Nitro
N4: (Dodge)
T1: Dodge
Going along with her own pace, Exorcist threw up some rather unassuming logs, kicking them towards the Scarecrows and deleting them pretty quickly with their Wood-alignment weaknesses. One Snoozy was sliced up with some fancy inscribed paper-blade, while the other escaped quickly enough. It then teleported towards Exorcist, flinging its small pillow towards her head. She dodged it pretty easily, though. Mary and Bhikkhuni did pretty much nothing.

Meanwhile, Nitro made some explosives work, and a HardHead was efficiently executed. The other HardHead peeked out, opening its mouth and preparing to attack.

-- ENEMIES --
Scarecrow A: DELETED
Scarecrow B: DELETED
Snoozy A: DELETED
Snoozy B: 60 HP
HardHead A: 60 HP (Open)
HardHead B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Nitro.EXE: 160 HP (Guard1)

-- TERRAIN --
50% Normal (Road)
"Our religion is basically virus busting, you're right! It's something most people do without even thinking about it," Exorcist responded, not focusing on the battle particularly and reserving more of her attention to instructing her ally in the ins and outs of her religion. "However, some situations arise that call for more in depth thinking. Counterinfectualism provides answers on addressing those complex problems," she continued, nodding astutely.

Mary and Bhikkhuni continued in their happy little world off to the side. "Hey, don't worry about your guy too much. You saw our operator? He's a bigger tool than your navi will ever be," Bhikkhuni assured her ally, placing one hand up on TNT's shoulder.

"Let's all hope to get stronger," Mary chuckled, although she seemed to contradict that by waiting for Exorcist to polish off the enemies.

"There's a lot of phenomena on the net that are hard to explain; the very existence of viruses is one of them. Counterinfectualism states that they're crystallization of evil, but there's not a lot of hard evidence to support that claim. Do you have any theories about the origin of viruses?" Exorcist asked in a scholarly way as she prepared the Cornshot chip that Burt had sent her.

She brought a handful of simple talismans up and aimed her clenched fist towards her opponents. With a swift motion of her wrist, she released the paper and let the wind guide it towards her foes. It was apparent that it wasn't just wind guiding them, however, as they moved accurately towards the enemies. The talismans were set to explode on contact and may even trigger a chain reaction.

With that out of the way, she crossed her hands in front of herself and waited for any last minute retaliation from her enemies. Mary and Bhikkhuni were still watching as well, but not with quite the same level of focus.

Exorcist
1) Cornshot2 @ SnoozyB and HardheadA [70 wood shot, A accuracy + trick shot spread]
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni
1) Dodge
2) Dodge

Mary
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
((Sorry for the sort-of-late post, I was really sick yesterday.))
Tina looked over to Bhikkhuni as she placed her hand on her shoulder. She gave her a small smile. "It's good to know somebody shares similar problems with me," Tina said. She turned her attention to Mary. "Yes, let's," she replied. Tina was beginning to like these people more and more. She could tell that being partners with them was going to be an enjoyable experience.

Nitro, meanwhile, was having a rather intellectual conversation with Exorsist on the origin of viruses. Well, intellectual from her end, at least. "Me?" Nitro said, preparing a Magbomb to hopefully keep the floating pillow-wielding virus from avoiding Exorcist's attack. "I dunno, I never really gave it much thought. I suppose they're probably just big clumps of junk data that somehow formed into a working program." Nitro tossed the bomb toward the Snoozy, and continued, watching the explosive's arc. "Of course, there's probably people that actually manufacture viruses, for whatever reason. Hell, some guys probably use "natural" viruses to-"

Nitro stopped suddenly, as he remembered the Spikey virus he handed over to those white navis what seemed like months ago. He looked over to Tina, who was currently talking with Exorcist's Support Programs. He remembered the look the Spikey gave him as they took it away to god knows where. Did he do the right thing? Nitro wasn't sure. If they were just piles of junk data, like he assumed, or if they were inherently evil beings, like Exorcist said, then it shouldn't matter what happened to it. But the way it looked at him, it seemed it had actually grown attached to him, that it considered him a friend. Surely it couldn't have thought those things if it was simply loose data, or some evil being. Nitro gave his head a shake, he was getting distracted from the fight. He looked over to Exorcist, wondering if she'd noticed his abrupt silence.

Summary:
N1: Magbomb at SnoozyB (and HardheadA)(30Elec + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)
N2: Dodge
N3: Dodge
N4: Dodge
The HardHead opened its mouth to attack and promptly received a mouthful of corn and electricity, as did the Snoozy. It all happened in the space of about two seconds.

-- ENEMIES --
Scarecrow A: DELETED
Scarecrow B: DELETED
Snoozy A: DELETED
Snoozy B: DELETED
HardHead A: DELETED
HardHead B: DELETED

-- TERRAIN --
50% Normal (Road)

TEAM BATTLE 1 COMPLETE!

-- ALLIES --
Nitro.EXE: 160 HP (Guard1)

Rewards:
Exorcist: 780z, 22 BugFrags, 2 FXP
Nitro: DollThunder1, 650z, 22 BugFrags, 2 FXP
Exorcist barely noticed the fact that the enemies had all vanished; she was too busy rigorously inspecting the origin of viruses and the lead her ally had given her. "I've considered before that it is highly likely that the viruses are man-made. It's interesting to note that such a theory can actually be adopted alongside Counterinfectualism! If someone who was possessed by evil manufactured the first viruses, everything falls into place. We can consider this as a possibility for further in-depth examination... Oooh, it's so neat! What if we ended up with denominations, though? I want to avoid that if possible," she mused to herself.

She'd gotten so caught up in her rambling that she only just barely managed to notice her ally's silence. "Have you had some new thought?" she asked hopefully; she didn't want to think he'd just gotten dumbstruck at how egg-headed she was being.

Mary and Bhikkhuni rose from their little picnic. "Now that we've gotten to know each other, let's all try to help out in the next battle," Mary instructed the others with a calm smile, using Bhikkhuni's jingle to figure out where to go.

"You betcha! I've got a new technique that's going to rock all of your socks off!" Bhikkhuni exclaimed. "I just remembered it recently."

"Oh? It'll be interesting to see it, I'm sure," Mary giggled, following slowly behind the other SPs.

((Ready for Battle 2))
"Hm?" Nitro said, hearing Exorcist's inquiry. "Oh, no, it's nothing, really. Yeah, I guess that does make sense, that whole 'possessed guy' idea. Though I'm not sure how much I buy into actual human possessions. I mean, sure, some people can do bad things, to the point where someone might consider them 'evil', but spirits and stuff like that don't quite make sense to me." Nitro gave his head a nervous scratch, and continued. "Whatever, you've got your beliefs and I've got mine. Why don't we see if we can't find some more viruses?"

Tina, meanwhile, had gone over and collected some of the spoils, sending them to Chris. She turned back to the two after.
"I look forward to seeing it," Tina said to Bhikkuni. "Though I've got some techinques of my own that I've been wanting to try out for a while now." She gave a small smile. "I suppose this next battle will be something of an exhibition for all of us, so we can show each other what we're all capable of."

Nitro walked over and put his arm around Tina's shoulder. "That's right!" Nitro said proudly. "You ladies better be ready, 'cause TNT and I are gonna put on a show!"

((Ready for Battle 2))
With high spirits and cheerful bloodlust, the group of Navis and SPs progressed through the network. They soon found another group, this one comprised of viruses, due to the large number clustered together. Three blade-wielding viruses practiced striking around giant floating shield viruses while a pair of insects stood behind them and watched. The drill came to an abrupt end when Nitro, Bhikkhuni and co. were spotted. The viruses (all but the insects, that is) quickly moved into a defensive position with the shield viruses covering each Swordy. The insects barely registered the approach of enemies, but seemed prepared for battle.

Swordy-W A: 80HP (Behind IronShieldA)
Swordy-W B: 80HP (Behind IronShieldB)
Swordy-W C: 80HP (Behind IronShieldC)
IronShieldA: 120HP (Shield raised)
IronShieldB: 120HP (Shield raised)
IronShieldC: 120HP (Shield raised)
MagneakerA: 70HP
MagneakerB: 70HP

Terrain:
100% Normal

Allies:
Nitro.EXE: 160 HP

TEAM BATTLE 2 START!
Mary's head didn't turn towards the two, but she chuckled all the same as Nitro announced their intent. "Hmhmhm... They're quite close, aren't they? That's enviable," she giggled.

Exorcist's shorter SP gasped, then pointed at Mary with surprise. "How'd she know that? Are you peeking, Mary!? Just squinting so hard we can't tell or something!?" Bhikkhuni raved, trying to unravel the mystery of Mary's sight.

With another laugh, Mary shook her head. "No, dear child. A blind person such as myself learns to be extremely perceptive in other ways. I simply understood the subtle motions of our friends' bodies," she explained, crossing her hands across her back with a mischievous smile. Bhikkhuni knitted her eyebrows as she tried to make sense of it.

Exorcist, in the mean time, was pondering over what Nitro had said. Her mind wasn't really on the battle at all. "The existence of spirits, an element that is very important to Counterinfectualist belief, is difficult to prove. I should remember to discuss all of this with Burt a little later," she thought to herself.

"Hey! Exorcist!" Burt spoke up, as if responding to her thoughts. He slotted through a spreader and gave a frustrated sigh. "Listen, for all of the trouble I went through to make these cute outfits and everything, you guys are being boooooooring! Tell your SPs to do something!"

Nodding, Exorcist turned to Bhikkhuni and Mary. "I-It seems Burt's not pleased with your passive nature. I'd like to see one of you contribute to our battle plan," she requested as firmly as she could manage. Nodding, Bhikkhuni ran forward while jingling her staff.

"I was waiting for a moment like this! This time, I'm going to show you the power of Buddhism!" Bhikkhuni boasted, planting her staff's butt against the ground and shaking the shaft back and forth. As she began to chant, a field of grass began to radiate out across the net from the central point of the shakujo. Past that, the net softened into soil so that the entire floor was turned into a beautiful, natural plain. "Isn't that awesome?" she asked, puffing out her chest confidently.

"Er, yes, of course... Although..." Exorcist muttered, unsure how a pretty field was supposed to help them fight their enemies.

"You can use it to power up your attacks! Come on, your whole religion is virus busting and you don't know this? Sheesh..." the SP groaned, pressing her hand down on her forehead. Mary grabbed her shoulder and indicated that the two should focus on dodging from there out.

Exorcist nodded, accepting her SP's criticism gracefully. "I get it now, although it seems sort of counter-intuitive to do this... but the ends justify the means, I suppose," she assured herself, then summoned up another candle. After bringing up a small paper talisman, she lit it aflame, using both hands to ensure steadiness. "Very good... this thing feels dangerous just to hold," she gasped, forcing herself not to wave out the fire.

"It is! So throw it!" Bhikkhuni called out from the sidelines, cupping her hands at the sides of her mouth.

Acknowledging that fact, Exorcist released the talisman towards her foes. She anticipated it exploding on contact, but she couldn't be sure until she saw it. Next, she prepared more logs and sent them rolling with her feet. "Alright, now let's see those skills you mentioned," she called out to her ally, clapping her hands together to cheer them on.

Exorcist
*) Wait for Bhikkhuni to put down terrain
1) Pious Candle [Folder Resistance + Imbue Fire to next attack]
2) Spreader2 to IronShieldB and large area around [60 fire shot + spread 9]
3) RollingLog1 to Magneaker group [60 wood ground, C accuracy + wide]
4) RollingLog1 Double Attack @ Magneaker group [60 wood ground, C accuracy + wide]

Bhikkhuni
1) Nirvana Ground Wave [Large area grass beneath navis + large area soil under enemies]
2) Dodge

Mary
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
"You got it!" Nitro called out to his partner. He quickly took stock of the current situation, figuring out what the best course of action would be. Looking at the shielded viruses, he reasoned that an average attack wouldn't be enough to break through. Luckily, Nitro thought. I've got more than just average attacks. Nitro produced a small vial of liquid, while in the other hand, he recieved a small explosive from Chris. After unscrewing the two halves of the explosive, he poured the liquid all over the interior components of the bomb, and quickly closed it back up. He then lobbed the amped-up explosive at the centermost of the Ironshields, and began planning out his next attack.

Eyeing the terrain that Bhikkuni had produced, he immediately figured out what to do next. "Chris!" Nitro called out. "Heatshot!" He recieved the weapon in almost an instant, and he quickly aimed it at the insect viruses. He unleashed a torrent of flame that, hopefully, the Magneakers would be caught in, and quickly dispatched. At this point, however, Nitro resigned to watching the viruses, to see if they made any attempts at damaging him.

Tina saw fit to just keep a cautious eye out for any incoming attacks, however. She didn't see any opportunites for her to provide assistance just yet.

Summary:
N*: Nitro's Secret Recipe (10 Strengthen to Minibomb)
N1: Minibomb at IronshieldB (and surrounding viruses)(70Dmg* + Break + Blast2 (60Dmg to other viruses))(Smash activated)(Mass Destruction activated)
N2: Heatshot at MagneakerA+B (40Fire (+Elemental Affinity Bonus = 50Fire) + Spread2)(Mass Destruction activated)
N3: Dodge
N4: Dodge