Gardening with Flamethrowers

Exorcist ran over to help her ally stand, leaning one arm around her shoulders. "Are you alright? I didn't realize you were in pain! Let me help," she urged Djinni, trying to help support what she assumed would be a wobbly body.

The SP stopped her master from wasting any more time, tugging Exorcist away from the genie. "Aaagh! I can't believe I gave you my robe and you're still acting so erotic! If you were like me you could just wear it and it wouldn't rub against your chest! This is what you get for having a body like that!" Bhikkhuni cried out in wrathful vengeance, waving her fists through the air. She must have understood Djinni's true reasoning for acting so strange.

Exorcist tilted her head, feeling slightly confused. She turned back to Burt, who was enjoying himself as usual. "I don't get it," she muttered, but he had no answer to respond with. Slowly, though, Exorcist began to understand... the cool feeling of the flat, unyielding chest guard, flapping up and down against her own bare flesh wasn't much better than what Djinni was going through. "I'm thinking of perverted things... this is why I need to calm my mind... and focus..." she reminded herself.

"Hey, you know what?! Sprinkler said that girl's name! If you knew who was doing this the whole time, why didn't you tell us!?" Bhikkhuni ranted to their ally, trying to finally get the subject off of boobs. "Anyways, I've had enough of this! Yeah, use your meteors, Djinni! Burn it all down!"

"Should a friend of nature be saying things like this, Bhikkhuni? Nya ha ha ha ha..." Burt chuckled absently, still moving his eyes lecherously between Djinni and Exorcist's faces (and other parts of their respective bodies). "All the same, Na'im, I think Djinni's right on this one. When things like this get in your way, it's only natural to burn them down, riiight? She has only herself to blame for messing with us... Although, personally, I almost want to thank her!"

Exorcist gulped, watching Djinni set up her rods again. She shook her head and stood still, thinking that no amount of goading from her operator or anyone else could get her to run out into the flaming mass that the garden would soon become. Djinni's words had also unintentionally embarrassed her a bit. "I-I guess my rear is a little exposed," she muttered, placing her hands over her backside self consciously. "You can handle the back and I'll make sure our front is safe," she replied with a nod, then summoned up her strength to create a powerful barrier, formed of her own spiritual energy. She decided that she'd use her own body to stop Ivy from attacking her ally.

In the mean time, Bhikkhuni concentrated on her own defense, as usual. It wasn't easy, dealing with being a converted SP...

They decided to let Sprinkler act on his own, since he probably had some experience with the girl already... although they didn't know what sort of relationship the two had.

Exorcist:
1) Chi Barrier up [120 HP barrier to self, 15 HP sacrifice]
2) Deflect attacks to Djinni and her rods with body
3) Deflect attacks to Djinni and her rods with body
4) Deflect attacks to Djinni and her rods with body

Bhikkhuni:
1) Dodge
"Gyaaah! What are you doing!? No no noooooo!" Ivy screeched, bawling from the carnage that ensued from Djinni's meteor attack. "Get them my pretties!" Ivy commanded disdainfully as three WuLongs popped out of the wreckage... and grew root feet. What is this- I don't even.

"She's amplified the Wood viruses' abilities!" Lavender gasped with shock, and stating the obvious.

Luckily for the group, the WuLongs seemed to have been severely damaged in the meteor shower. But that didn't stop them from progressing toward the group! Ivy, in the meanwhile, tried consoling her burned down terrace trap.

"*Sniff*... I-it's ok, m-mommy will avenge you. *sniff* BAAAAAW! TAKE THIS YOU MEANIES!" Ivy cried, pulling out shotguns from out of nowhere and blasting them tearfully at her opponents. Fhyre intercepted one blast, while Exorcist took the other, but they both saw the contents to be por-er.. Corn! The projectiles went toward two wands, but Spirnkler rushed into the line of fire and changed his watering can to a buff shield, successfully blocking any damage the explosions could do to the meteor wands.

"You'll have to do better than that, kid," Sprinkler grumbled as his watering can retained its original form.

"Grrrr... I'll get you yet!" Ivy grumbled, shaking her fist at the group as she tossed green lights to the WuLongs. They seemed to be fully recovered and ready for action!

"I'll guard these things, you take care of everything else!" Sprinkled called to his allies, holding his watering can at the ready.

-ENEMIES-
Hedge Maze: FWOOM
WuLong EXA: 220 HP [1 action away]
WuLong EXB: 220 HP [2 actions away]
WuLong EXC: 220 HP [2 actions away]
WuLong EXD: 220 HP [3 actions away]
Ivy.EXE: 700 HP [2 actions away]

-PARTY-
Djinni.EXE: 180 HP
Fhyre.SP: 5 HP
Exorcist.EXE: 105 HP (55 HP Barrier)
Bhikkhuni.SP: 40 HP
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP [Guarding Wands]
Meteor9A: 100 HP
Meteor9B: 100 HP
Meteor12A: 100 HP
Meteor12B: 100 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% BARREN FLAMING WASTELAND. Not much on the flaming side.

-NOTES-
Wulongs form a cross-formation around Ivy.
"Meanies?" Djinni asked, raising her hear slightly to the left as if she were looking down on Ivy, "We're merely doing what we were asked to do. We're not the ones going rampant in the networks." She pulled a dagger from its sheath and pointed it at Ivy and her companions as she continued to speak, "Why did you decide to do this anyway? Doesn't your Operator care for you?"

"I think it's useless to talk to her at this point," Na'im stated while picking out two chips from his pack and shot a glance at Lavender, "We'll have to get rough in this fight. Do not judge us for what we will do to the opponent." Na'im slotted in one of the chips as he turned his eyes back to the PET. "Unless you know a way to stop her," he continued, lowering his voice, and slotted in the second chip as well.

"Fhyre! We need to get closer!" Djinni shouted at her companion, but looked down at her borrowed robe and remembered what Bhikkhuni had said, "Actually, just make sure Exorcist gets closer." Djinni smiled innocently at Exorcist before Fhyre had began to move towards their ally.

With her fingers wiggling playfully, Fhyre's hands approached Exorcist from a side while she shifted her core closer as well. Grabbing Exorcist's body tightly at three key locations, Fhyre lifted her into the air while shifting her core underneath her. Starting with a great swing backwards, Fhyre launched Exorcist into the air as she swung her hands back to the front and released to give Exorcist the best amount of air time. After she had executed her 'get-the-other-girl-closer' plan, Fhyre took hold of a piece of the ground and dragged herself to the other side of a Meteor wand in order to hide. She knew how much damage the enemies were capable of dealing, so she had every reason to not participate in this fight for the time being. Peeking with her core around the side of the wand, she glanced at Bhikkhuni and beckoned her over to hide by a wand as well. They had Sprinkler as meat shield after all.

"Your friends are in the way, Ivy," Djinni commented as she analyzed the stance they had taken, the tip of her dagger still pointed at Ivy, "But if we are to take them out, we don't want you to stop us. Fire is not all I'm good at." With a quick movement to the ground, Djinni kneeled and plunged her dagger into the ground which caused a puff of sand to escape through the released air. Elsewhere on the field, sand had started to emerge from the ground while also pulling the sand back into the ground. Eventually the patch of ground had become entirely filled with quicksand.

"But in the end..." the fiery Navi whispered as she stood up again, some sand falling from her dagger as she swung it back into pointing at Ivy, "Fire is what I'm best at." The engraved image of fire on Djinni's dagger started to light up, eventually having fire come from it. With her empty hand she took hold of her other dagger which had the same effect happen to it, flames playing in the air as if trying to get from one dagger to another. "Now!" Djinni exclaimed as she brought the daggers togeher in a cross formation while the ruby of her cape started to shine brightly, images of fire coiling together visible inside of it, "Incinerate!" A quick blast of fire came from the jewel of Djinni's cape, meeting the fire-infused daggers and expanded its wave of fire exponentionally until it looked big enough to swallow half of the maze that once stood before them. Planting her feet on the ground the beam of fire surged in front of her, her clothes flapping wildly in the energy of the recoil.

Summary
D = Djinni.EXE [Fire/Shadow] [AirShoes/FloatShoes/Undershirt] [4 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +25 FIRE; Multiple Targets +15 FIRE]
F = Fhyre.SP [Fire/Shield] [2 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +15 FIRE; Multiple Targets +10 FIRE]

F1. Throw Exorcist at WuLongEXD.
F2. Hide behind a Meteor wand.
D1. SandRing [Hold 1 For 2 Turns; Ground; S Accuracy; Ranged] @ Underneath Ivy.
D2-3-4. Magnum1 [120 FIRE; Breaking; Panel Breaking; 1/2 Charge For 1/2 Extra Targets; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ WuLongEXA/B/C.
Lost in thought, Exorcist began to piece together the clues from everything she'd seen so far during her mission. It seemed like Ivy and Sprinkler knew each other... and the "Lavender" girl on the outside seemed nervous. She hadn't revealed her navi yet either. To the servant of Counterinfectualism, it seemed quite likely that this "Ivy" navi had gotten upset over something and gone on a plant-creating rampage. Rowan had probably called them there to try to take care of one of his student's mistakes without informing the school body.

It was probably a wise decision, in the long-run... she didn't want to imagine someone without her serious Counterinfectualist mindset being forced to deal with all of these troubles. Of course, she was now mentally associating being mostly naked with the mission, but it was likely that other navis wouldn't have experienced that same problem; she only did so because Burt had imposed the loincloth on her. "I'm sorry about your plants, Ivy... but there's somebody who cares about you and is just waiting for you to come back to her! I know it," Exorcist declared resolutely, trusting her assumptions.

Burt really had no idea what she was talking about, however. "What? Did I miss something? Is there another hot chick around somewhere?" he asked, turning his head to and fro.

As Exorcist contemplated the best way to explain the situation to her operator, she was suddenly alarmed, feeling hands slip around the contours of her body again, sort of to the best "handle" areas. Blushing, she imagined that the vines were going for her again, but it turned out it was Djinni's SP. "W-Wait, I think I can close in myseeeeeelf!" she cried out, waving her arms frantically as she was flung through the air for a second time.

Bhikkhuni watched her master sailing through the air... as she did so, she couldn't help but feel somewhat happy that everyone was ignoring her after all. Minding her own business, she accepted Fhyre's offer and retreated behind the wall of wands as well.

Landing as gracefully as she could manage, Exorcist readied her favorite katana and faced down the WuLong that Djinni had put her in range of. "He's big... but if I burn him down from the roots up, there won't be any problem," she reasoned, tightening her grip around the hilt. "And in the end, aren't these viruses? There is no such thing as a virus worth pitying. Even if this girl sees them as her friends, pets, or children, there is no way that they can be allowed to exist."

Djinni had a natural affinity for fire. Fire didn't come so naturally to Exorcist, but it didn't matter; she had ways of producing her own. Grabbing up one of her special candles, she held it in both hands briefly and ignited it with her chi. Once it was set, she ran the edge of her sword's blade through the small light. The tiny candle spark amazingly managed to set the sword's entire blade ablaze, so powerful was the force of her spirit.

With a loud cry, Exorcist brought her katana up above her head, then swung the sword powerfully towards the creature's trunk. Despite her speed, the fire held; the end result would be that if the heavy slices connected, the enemy may not only be cut, but also lit on fire. After a few swings, the fire left the sword. Still, she didn't relent in her attacks, bringing the sword across over and over.

She had good reason to suspect that her actions would anger the creature's master, Ivy, so she prepared to dodge attacks thrown at her. She was also pretty isolated from the rest of the group, which made her feel vulnerable. "Surrounding yourself with viruses can't be the right thing to do! I'd suggest returning to your master... your friend, that is! Viruses are embodiments of evil. They can't see you as a mother or even a friend!"

In reality, Exorcist's words might not be truthful. However, they were facts that Counterinfectualism had taught her. Bhikkhuni watched curiously, wondering if her master would be proven true or find her own religion flung back into her face.

Exorcist:
*) Be thrown by Fhyre
1) Pious Candle @ self and next attack [folder resistance, imbue fire to next attack]
2) Katana1 @ WulongD [60 fire melee + slashing + wide, 60 fire melee + slashing + long]
3) Katana1 @ WulongD [60 damage melee + slashing + wide, 60 damage melee + slashing + long]
*) Swordplay dodge
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni:
1) Retreat to hide behind wands with Fhyre
Continuing with their assault, Fhyre decided to hurl Exorcist toward the WuLong the farthest from them before she and Bhikkhuni hid behind Sprinkler and the meteor wands.

"Hey! Don't just go flying over me!" Ivy screeched, raising an assembly of vines from the ground and aiming them at Exorcist, who did not have the good fortune of not also getting attacked by the WuLong's huge nose. Her barrier was able to withstand most of the hits, but after two whacks of the vines, the remaining two slapped her down from behind. Not that bad, and she was given time to use one of her candles, enabling her to draw out a flaming katana.

"Don't ignore me!" Ivy flailed, approaching Exorcist, but suddenly getting stuck in a sticky, coarse mixture. Djinni's Sandring had hold of her! "Ew ew ew gross! One of you help me out!" Ivy wailed, one WuLong sighing and coming over to her aid.

Meanwhile, Djinni was charging all her energy into her next attack, fueling it with more and more fire as more Meteors rained down from above. The incoming viruses let out a shrill cry, generating bushes around the wands and besides Djinni, before moving to the latter ones.

"Watch out!" Sprinkler roared, rushing to Djinni's aid, as both of them stuck their noses out at the fire spirit and hit her in the sides. Groaning, Djinni unleashed her Magnum attack right then and their, blowing up the WuLongs to her side. With one bullet left, she sent the last blast right at Ivy!

Exorcist, in the meanwhile, managed to cut up the WuLong she was designated with, quite nicely. Ivy had gotten out of the Quicksand however, standing on top of the remaining WuLong's nose, then on the WuLong itself, laughing haughtily as meteors and a fire blast sailed toward her.

"Silly gooses! That won't hurt a bit!" Ivy proclaimed, setting up a giant shield of leaves in front of her, which got incinerated by the Magnum shot before meteors crashed down on her and the WuLong.

"Owwwiiee~!! You'll pay for that! You'll see!" the flower navi growled, rubbing her head as the WuLong she was on top of sighed.

-ENEMIES-
WuLong EXA: INCINERATED
WuLong EXB: INCINERATED
WuLong EXC: 100 HP [2 actions away]
WuLong EXD: CUT UP
Ivy.EXE: 580 HP [2 actions away](On top of WuLongC)

-PARTY-
Djinni.EXE: 100 HP
Fhyre.SP: 5 HP [Behind Sprinkler
Exorcist.EXE: 85 HP [Far End]
Bhikkhuni.SP: 40 HP [Behind Sprinkler]
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP [Guarding Wands]
Meteor9A: 100 HP (2/3)
Meteor9B: 100 HP (2/3)
Meteor12A: 100 HP (2/3)
Meteor12B: 100 HP (2/3)

-TERRAIN-
95% Barren Wasteland
5% Quicksand (Near Ivy)

-NOTES-
Wulongs form a cross-formation around Ivy.
"Is that all!?" Djinni had screamed, her voice filled with part anger and part pain, as she was attacked by the WuLong viruses, "You'll need more to pierce me!" It still hurt though, her hand carressing one of the wounds gently, and she turned to Sprinkler. "I'm fine," she said, her voice having reverted back to its original, "But she really wishes to defeat us, huh?" Djinni looked back at Ivy, her chest moving visibly as she breathed in and out and making the realization that they had been fighting for quite some time already. "What makes a Navi rebel against her Operator?" Djinni thought as she looked around, trying to figure out what to do next, "Would I abandon Na'im if there was something I had to do?"

"Djinni," Na'im said, his voice making Djinni look up, "We're almost done here. I'm sending you a chip to finish it off." Having slipped their Firehit2 chip out of his pack, he slotted into the PET but quickly realized Djinni was not getting into her battle stance. As precaution, he shuffled through his pack in case Djinni had planned something else.

"Hey!" Djinni shouted cheerfully as she walked over to the meteor wands, finding Fhyre and Bhikkhuni, and smiled wide while bearing her teeth, "Looks like you guys are doing fine here." Fhyre showed Djinni a clear thumbs up of her hand, then gave Bhikkhuni some time to reply before Djinni continued talking to them again. "I've got something for Exorcist and I'm hoping you could bring it to her," she said and sheathed her dagger in order to reveal a small ball of fire in the same hand. Bhikkhuni might've had questions or objections, but Djinni merely smiled again and grabbed the little SP's hand to transmit the chip data. "We'll take care of your trip, Djinni style," she said, then nodded at Fhyre.

Once again the hands of Fhyre slithered a way to a female victim, this time being Bhikkhuni, and swiftly grabbed her by the waist using only two hands. Lifting Bhikkhuni into the air, Fhyre put her third hand underneath the girl's behind and then waited for Djinni's command to commence the throw.

"We're not leaving you unattended," Djinni said, raising two fingers in front of her chest as her mouth started to move without making a sound. Fragments of her voice formed near her two fingers, whispers of a genie to make men do things they usually wouldn't, until a clear white and glowing ring was visible. In an instant the ring vanished and appeared around Bhikkhuni in an expanded state, Djinni's invisible words flying around to protect Bhikkhuni and pester those who dare attack it. "Now!" Djinni shouted and pointed at Exorcist.

Without hesitation, Fhyre swung Bhikkhuni backwards and then released her as she swung her hands back to the front. Having launched the pious missile, Fhyre brought her hands together and aimed them at Ivy in order to distract them from Bhikkhuni's flight. Quickly a fireball was formed from the circulation of Fhyre's hands, immediately launching it at the flower Navi.

After also sheathing her other dagger Djinni took hold of the sides of her cape and held it open as wide as possible, happy that she had something to cover her full chest after all. "Hey, nose!" Djinni yelled at the WuLong, her voice being met by the coming of a wave of meteors flying out of the inside of her cape. Ripples continued across the ruby surface until twelve meteors had been launched and Djinni wrapped her cape around herself once she was done. "Warm..." she mused happily, but was interrupted swiftly.

"And you sent Exorcist that chip why...?" Na'im asked finally, already having picked a chip to give Djinni to use. "No, nevermind. Just use this chip and attack Ivy. It should be over soon," he said to complete his commands.

It had become a punishment chip, having loaded the chip and already extending her hands far away from herself. Djinni executed the chip and a thick worm made of a meteoric substance, no eyes but just a hole with teeth, appeared in her hands and wriggled happily around with love for his master. "Oh no, you don't!" Djinni yelled at it, having noticed it turning towards her face regardless if it had eyes or not, "You won't get my face this time! I've had enough stuff messing with my body already!" Wriggling impatiently in Djinni's hands, the worm tried to reach the Navi's face but was then swung upwards in one hand. Another swing of Djinni's hand, she released the worm straight towards the ground causing the worm to immediately submerge. Once in the ground it tunneled itself a way towards the location of Ivy in order to emerge and lovingly latch onto Ivy's face.

D1. Transmit [90 FIRE; Impact; Double Attack; A Accuracy; Ranged] to Bhikkhuni.
D2. Mythical Art - Deceitful Whispers [20 HP Barrier; (Trap)When broken: Nova 3 Glitch; 2TCD] @ Bhikkhuni.
F1. Throw Bhikkhuni at Exorcist.
F2. ATK [20 FIRE] @ Ivy.
D3. Fire Art - Hell Furnace [10 Shot FIRE; 12 Hits; Homing; 4 TCD] @ WuLongEXC
D4. SandWorm1 [80 DMG; Impact; +50 Sand Boost; Back Stab; B Accuracy; Virus] @ Ivy.
"Aren't you the one ignoring me?" Exorcist sighed, realizing that her words hadn't had any effect on the rationality of the navi they'd engaged. The viruses were going down, though, and that was enough to pick her spirits up a bit. A few less viruses on the net would always be helpful towards the realization of Burt's dream. Although, she had to wonder with all that had happened over the span of the mission whether Burt's real dreams hadn't already been realized.

Bhikkhuni watched Djinni and Fhyre surround her; she looked back and forth with a dumb expression that showed no understanding of what was about to happen. "Oh er... I'm not a great runner though... I don't hold my stamina easily," she muttered, then gasped as three of Fhyre's hands seemed to go straight for her bottom. Her's wasn't exactly the same as Exorcist's well-padded, curvaceous hind-quarters. Bhikkhuni's body was still very much lean and skinny, like that of a child, so there wasn't as much to hold on to. "Gyaaaah! Harassment! Evil spirits away!" she cried out, shaking her shakujo through the air.

Just before Fhyre flung her, Bhikkhuni finally caught on. "Oh, no, waaaaait-!" she screamed then flew through the air much like her master had been doing repeatedly throughout the excursion. Mid-air, Bhikkhuni's master spoke to her again. She couldn't really understand much of what he was telling her to do...

But she decided that she'd trust his judgment all the same. She swung her staff frantically as she moved through the air, releasing a few fireballs towards Ivy as she continued in a long arc towards her master.

In the mean time Exorcist had been communicating with Burt to get the right arsenal of chips set up. "I think Yo-Yo would be good here... and RiskyHoney1. We've come so far now. It'd be terrible if Ivy managed to unleash some final weapon and-" she muttered, then stared into the sky as her SP approached.

Ungracefully, Bhikkhuni skid to a stop on her face and landed in a little bundle of white cloth. Unleashing a voice of rage, she bolted back up to her feet. "Are we going for a new groped and thrown record today or something?!" she griped, then picked back up her shakujo.

Giggling, Exorcist formed her talisman wheel and released it towards the opponent. As it spun into the distance, she crafted a guardian statue and set it down in front of Bhikkhuni and herself. "Stay behind this, Bhikkhuni. You'll be safe. My, though, hasn't Djinni taken a liking to you? I think that's how she expresses her friendship!" she chuckled jokingly.

"Hardy har har," Bhikkhuni groaned, rolling her eyes. She huddled behind the statue appreciatively all the same, however.

Finishing up, Exorcist grabbed a talisman, rolled it, and pulled out a long bone from inside. She liked to think of it as an over-sized chicken bone; it fit the life of Taoism she idolized well and also wasn't nearly as creepy as holding some sort of human bone. With a twist of her upper body, Exorcist flung the weapon towards her enemy.

All of the excitement had caused Exorcist to forget about the generous eye-full of exposure that she was giving to Burt, but it was probably for the best that she didn't realize. If she remained ignorant, she could fight with more focus and Burt could peacefully continue his lecherous ogling.

Exorcist
*) After Bhikkhuni flies overhead
1) Yo-Yo1 @ Ivy [40 x 2-3 damage, C accuracy + slashing + frontal shield + self-slow]
2) RiskyHoney1 set in front of self/Bhikkhuni [1-hit wood shield + Riposte (5 x 25 wood, A accuracy + homing) on hit]
3) Skully1 @ Ivy [100 damage, C accuracy + homing + confusion]
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni
*) Accept Firehit2 from Djinni
*) Be thrown through air towards Exorcist by Fhyre
1) Firehit2 midair @ Ivy [90 fire, A Accuracy + Impact + Ranged]
Djinni, Fhyre, and Bhikkhuni planned their catapult while Sprinkler sighed and kicked away a Cactball that rolled towards them.

"Give it up, kid. Your silly garden already got destroyed," the gardener navi proposed as Ivy flailed.

"No no no no no! I won't give up! I'll create beautiful gardens all over Dentech Net if it's the last thing I do!" Ivy wailed, throwing a Ringlog at Exorcist, who cut it in half with her talisman buzzsaw and cut through the WuLong, which let out a great cry.

"Your loss," Sprinkler shrugged as Bhikkhuni unleashed a blast of fire from her shakujo at Ivy, who threw up a Leafshield that got burned to cinders in an instant. Ivy screeched as Fhyre sent her own attack toward the perpetrator's way. Blushing, she covered the side where her clothes had burned off.

"You... you... you... waaaaaah!" Ivy bawled before Exorcist's bone knocked her out, Djinni's meteors finishing off the rest before the Sandworm jumped out and bit off the back of Ivy's outfit.

"*Sniff* I just wanted to... *Whine* ...spread out the flowers..." Ivy whimpered as she dissolved into particles of green light.

---

In the real world, something from Lavender's bag let out a loud notification. Jumping about 2 feet into the air, the girl frantically ran some procedures on her PeT.

"Ahem! Well, thank you for your hard work! We couldn't have done it without you all!" Rowan began, bowing to Na'im and Burt. "As you have figured, this was all caused by the reckless ambitions of Lavender's navi. I'm sorry to have troubled you all like this, but you will be duly rewarded after all!" Rowan apologized gruffly.

---

"And there you have it. I'll stay here to take care of clean up. Ta ta, ladies," Sprinkler chuckled as the meteor wands disappeared while he started watering... the ground? Well, probably some sort of system repair program I guess.

Looks like all you need to do it report back.

-ENEMIES-
WuLong EXA: INCINERATED
WuLong EXB: INCINERATED
WuLong EXC: METEOR'D
WuLong EXD: CUT UP
Ivy.EXE: EJO'D

-PARTY-
Djinni.EXE: 100 HP
Fhyre.SP: 5 HP
Exorcist.EXE: 85 HP
Bhikkhuni.SP: 40 HP
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-VICTORY-
Djinni GET: 2500z, LeafShield
Exorcist GET: 2500z, CornShot2
Bugfrags: 84
FXP: 2 Static
+3 for various team maneuvers
"Wasn't there a way to spread flowers without messing up an entire system...?" Djinni asked herself, looking at the sides of the area they were in, "She could've planted some plants, then keep it at that." She then shrugged and grabbed one of Fhyre's hands after she had picked up Bugfrags that belonged to the life force of the WuLong viruses. "Besides," she continued and turned to Exorcist, "While the flowers looked beautiful here, I doubt either of us thought it was beautiful in the previous areas."

"I think it's time to head out again," Na'im said, "We'll let Sprinkler take care of the remains. Go say goodbye to Exorcist and her partner." With their task completed there was nothing left to do in the network for now. Scrolling through his PET functions while Djinni still moved in the internet Na'im noticed an alert window with a familiar symbol at the top. "Exorcist. Just like Broadside and Eternalis. But no progress on the fourth one... Looks like I need to pay someone a visit," Na'im mused in his mind.

"Exorcist!" Djinni exclaimed as she swung her arms around Exorcist in a loving hug, "It was fun to have you with us in this fight. Let's do it again sometime, OK?" Still holding Exorcist for a moment or two longer, just so Exorcist could reply in the same position, she released her female friend and turned to Bhikkhuni. Sliding her arm underneath the borrowed garment, she covered her breasts with her arm and hand and took the garment off with her empty hand. "Thanks for the borrow, Bhikkhuni," Djinni said to the SP with a smile on her face. Djinni was once again half naked, her arm occupied with covering up, and decided to say goodbye to the other ally.

With Djinni turned away, Fhyre who was still holding Djinni's hand came in view. Voiceless as she was, Fhyre merely waved at Bhikkhuni and seemingly ignoring Exorcist entirely.

"You know," Djinni started, her back turned to Exorcist and her eyes on Sprinkler, "As he's watering the ground, he's using his own fluids. It's kind of like he's pe-" Flames surrounded Djinni and Fhyre, shooting them into the sky like a stream of fire as the jack out process kicked in.
Burt laughed, then crossed his arms triumphantly. "You know, anything that goes against Counterinfectualism is bound to fail! Surrounding yourself with nasty viruses like that is just asking for trouble. Whoever that navi's operator is must be a real-!" he continued, but Exorcist hissed discretely through the PET, letting him know he ought to be quiet. He still didn't seem to have caught on that Lavender was operating the navi.

In the mean time, Exorcist sighed sadly. "It really would be nice, though, to have flowers everywhere. Still, everyone has different perceptions. While I like flowers personally, there are certainly those who couldn't help burning them even if they tried," she mused to herself. Before she could ponder any further, Djinni squeezed her into a hug. Luckily, the padding over her chest kept their breasts from pressing up together, which might be a little overstimulating for her. "O-Oh, yes, it was fun. Let's do that, sure!" she chuckled, blushing slightly.

Bhikkhuni tried to stop her from giving back the robe, blabbering out a hasty defense. "No way! It loses the meaning if you give it back to me! It was selflessness! Nooo, don't bust those out again!" she wailed, closing her eyes tightly as Djinni removed it. Djinni was forced to plop the coat into her hands to make her stop closing them shut. Finally, Bhikkhuni opened back up her eyes and waved a weary goodbye to Fhyre. "We SPs have it tough, don't we? Our masters just don't have any sense."

Exorcist turned to say more to Djinni, but she was gone. Exorcist had her ally saying something as she disappeared, but she hadn't finished catching it. In her mind though, she managed to piece it together. "You're right... It sort of looks like he's paying his respects to our opponent by honoring her wishes, in his own way. You're a good ally, Mr. Sprinkler!" she called out, waving to him in a friendly way. "Please take care of this area!"

With that, Exorcist and Bhikkhuni left the area.

((Jacking out))