Mission: The monster of the Viral Lab

[Screws waiting on Hiko, because it'd be better for him to not worry about posting]

XIII dramatically captures the Core Data, and the Netsword and said data fuse, to turn into a steel box.

Well, time to plug-out and hand this over to the Professor face-to-face.

The Rampaging Snorgmorphophage: DESTROYED.

Core Data: CAPTURED

Terrain: 100% Normal

XIII.exe: 41 HP
Engima.exe: 40 HP

-VICTORY-
XIII LOSE: Netsword.
XIII GET: 1000z, Package.DAT [Key Item]
Enigma GET: 1000z
Enigma, quite pleased with himself to say the least, turned to XIII with a huge grin on his face. Good work! I'll look forward to busting with you again, he congratulated his partner, and then turned to Ceres. Leave them your e-mail, would you?

It's N-O-T-A-R-A-one at z-mail dot com. Got that? Notara1@zmail.com, Ceres explained, and then crossed his arms and smiled. I'm not going to lie, that was satisfying. Anyways, I hope to catch you two later! Ceres grinned, and jacked Enigma out.

= JACK OUT. =
Enigma and XIII's friendship has mysteriously increased!

XIII GET: 3 FXP
Engima GET: 5 FXP
((Sorry for the delay. Family issues and internet troubles))

XIII immediately broke his cool pose, threw his hands up in the air, and shouted "Woooooooo!"

Kasumi wiped her brow too. It was finally over. "Wow, we did it, finally. And thank you very much Enigma and Ceres. We really couldn't have done it without you."

The navi ran up and grabbed the captured data, and without a moment's hesitation, Kasumi hit the jack out button. Normally the transmission of data between the PET and the net is nearly instantaneous when a navi is jacking in and jacking out, but in all honesty XIII couldn't leave that place fast enough. He had been knee deep in and almost killed by disgusting muck, and if he ever saw slime again it would be too soon.

(to be continued in Dentech university thread))