Grillio Netopia!

One might assume the average navi is not programmed to get drunk and experience headaches. Ante, for whatever reason, was, and by the time the early morning came, she had the kind of hangover that implied she'd drunk a boatload, passed out, and slept a bit before being woken by her employer. Oddly, that behavior didn't seem to reflect poorly on her at all, and she was paid quite handsomely for her work. She found herself wondering why Teruko hadn't woken her, at the very least. It seemed that Teruko herself must be very busy, to go this long without checking her.

"Ah, thank you so much... ChefSir... SirChef... ChefMan," she responded with clumsy gratitude, tripping over her own words. Her head was ringing hard enough to drown out whatever that strange voice last night had been. "I get the feeling that I was not... a particularly proud waitress in this time. As such, I am appreciative of your patience," the princess/waitress continued with a slight curtsy, only to realize that the curtsy had left her dangerously close to exposing herself. At some point, she'd changed into her kitty apron with no back; only her arms crossed in front of her breasts were protecting her dignity. She looked around frantically, noticing Dare still out, as well as Fold, who'd passed out at the bar. "U-U-U... Uuuuu!" she cried, almost literally, biting her teeth in chagrin at her situation and pressing her hands to her breasts sheepishly.

"This sort of lavishness is not as foreign as you might-" the voice inside her head spoke up again, only to be silenced by furious pounding.

"No! Negative," she spoke out loudly, shaking her head to drown out the voice with more drunken throbbing. "Thank you again, ChefMan, but I really must go," she finished, backing away slowly to avoid turning and revealing her bottom. "Teruko.... TERUKO!" she bellowed, loud enough to wake Dare by this point, who would be given quite a view of the princess' bare, gray bottom if she looked up.

The operator on the other side laughed a hasty apology, followed by what sounded like a messy spittake, before jacking her navi and SP out of the net.

((Jacking out))
Sprawled out in a heap on the floor, Dare woke up from a rough sleep with a loud snort. She winced, noting a hot feeling in her throat, and very slowly opened her eyes. Rolling them upward, she got a glimpse of… what seemed to be Ante’s bare butt. This was enough for Dare to assume she was having an odd dream, so she slowly shut her eyes again. Finally, however, she realized Ante was calling her operator’s name and leaving the Net. “Mrmm… ugh, I need water. Fold? Fold gimme some water. Uuugh,” she continued, rolling over so she was face down.

This presented quite a free show, as Dare had lost her shorts at some point during the night. From the front it had mostly been hidden by her tip purse, but face down, nearly her entire shapely bottom was revealed by the tiger-furred thong she’d ended up in. The cool air on her exposed body finally got to her, and she opened her eyes. “Hoooly crap, I’m a mess,” she grumbled, shifting to a sitting position. She realized that with the rewards she’d been left and the mission done, everyone from the previous night had cleared out. If Ante and Fold had looked or felt like she did, she couldn’t blame them for heading out.

A sudden shock hit Dare as she put a hand to her mouth, feeling like she would barf. “Oh man! Did I…?” The Navi struggled to recall the events of the day. “Did Ante and I…? I remember we got really drunk… then we danced for some guys… then we got more drunk… At some point, I was super drunk and I decided what I was going to make Ante do if I beat her in tips… and then… then… Aaargh! Did I beat her or not? How many-“ she started, before realizing there wasn’t going to be an easy answer. Assuming Ante had even kept her tips, Dare had unthinkingly thrown her entire mission earnings in with the miscellaneous tips she’d collected that night. Now everything was mixed together… “Bruce! BRUCE!” she shouted, an unintentional imitation of Ante a moment ago! “Bruce, you gotta ask Teruko to ask Ante how much she made in tips! Or did you record anything? Or…” She paused, coughing roughly and losing her steam. “Uh, actually just get me outta here,” she muttered, disappearing a motorcycle roar and peel of flames that probably didn’t match her current image.

((Jacking out))