Appearance and personality changes

as you can see....when i registered my navi, I describe their appearances and personality not in a paragraph form....and yesterday I managed to write it in paragraph form....

Appearance:

Arch wears a plain white shirt with a vertical line stripes, and a red scarf on his neck. Both his hand got a pair of gloves with a different details, his right hand glove cover almost all part of his hand except his finger meanwhile his left hand glove tied to an apple with arrow in the middle at his backhand. There's a metal pad between the apple and the glove. To avoid contact with lights, Arch wears a pair of sunglasses. Arch smokes a lot so most of the time there's a ciggrate on his mouth. Arch's don't like to have his hair grow long, so he keep it short. On the lower parts of his body, Arch wears red jeans with no extra details and a dark shoes. His height is about 179 centimeters

Personality:

Arch is a kind of person that loves peace, he smokes most of the time. He dislikes a person that talks without thinking twice because he thinks that this kind of person don't use their brain properly. When operating Arbalest.exe, he gives full concentration and nothing cannot distract him except when he argue with Arbalest. Although he don't like violence, he really bocome wild when he act one. Arch is also open minded, ready to listen anything that people said to him. One of the good personality that Arch have is when anyone said something positive, he will remembers it and if anyone said something negative, he'll take it as a lesson and tries to turn the negative thing into positive.

Appearence:

Arbalest is a humaniod navi, much like a real human than a navi. He wears a cap that covers his 'shiny' head and he got this elven ear rather than a human ear. He wears the plain green shirt and arrow's case at the back with the name-tag ARBALEST.exe. It is stated that he's more to a human except his right arm which is a bit mechanic. He can morph his right hand into a crossbow-buster. On his left hand, he tied a white fabric to prevent his hand from touching the pointy tip of his arrow as he uses his left-hand to load the arrow into his buster so he can perform his navi skill. He wears a green shorts to cover the lower part of his body and wears a pair of black boots.

Personality:

Arbalest is a kind person but sometimes he rebels. He only do good deeds when he really wanted to and talks too much when he's bored which is normally irritates Arch so much. Arbalest always listen to Arch eventhough he argued with him several times. The good thing about Arbalest is that he's willing to do anything even the task is really dangerous, he think that doing stuff like that can make him become stronger and also, Arbalest didn't care too much about winning or losing, as long as he gain experience. Still, he's not going to lose when he argued with Arch.
Meh. Sounds fine to me.

Good for you! :3