A Western Adventure

Guillotine pressed her gloved fist to her chin, trying to make perfect sense of everything Daisy had told her. "I may not know all the details, but if you got on near the back of the passenger cars and your friend didn't get on with you, she probably didn't move all the way back up there to get on. Depending on how reckless they are, they might have actually entered from the top of the supply room. There is indeed an exit there; I neglected to mention it because it would, in almost any circumstance, be foolish and unwieldy to use such an opening as an entrance or exit,"[color=blue][/color] the former ROT officer explained.

"This map can be used as often as need be. If Domm discovers I'm using it, however, she can disable mine by right of rank. For that reason, it is necessary that she doesn't see us use it,"[color=blue][/color] Guillotine continued. "There are more soldiers in the passenger cars, besides those in the torture chamber behind us. The conductor should be at the engine. As for Domm... she can only be in either the supply chamber or torture room 3. That's where your friend likely is, unless she found some way to get into those back cars from the outside. I'd say she's in significant peril, if she decided to board this train."[color=blue][/color]
"...Why don't we have Ozho check the next car, and we stand by the wall near the door. If he sees Domm there, me and you can quickly use that map to move to the supply car, and then break our way into the last three cars to see what's in them. And if my partner is in the torture room, we might beable to get her out while Domm is distracted by Ozho. I have flight routines, so I can probably break trough the wall of the last car, and get all of us off the train, or atleast lessen the impact to the ground. I'm sure Ozho can jump out of the passenger car to escape if Domm chases after him."

"Hey Ozho, it looks like Daisy is planning on using you as a scapegoat." Virgil said to the PET, making sure only the current occupant in it can hear him. "...What?"Ozho asked, the brows of his face positioned to show a hint of confusion. "Daisy is wanting you to check the next car for the train's leader, then use some map Guillotine has to skip that car if she is there. You up for that?" Virgil informed the SP, who just responded. "...Would me being up to it even matter?"

"Probably not, no."

Assuming Guillotine had no objecting to the plan, Daisy summoned her SP once again. "Alright Ozho, can you do me a favor? Can you-" Daisy was asking, before Ozho interrupted her.

"Check the next car? Virgil already told me." Ozho said, before moving towards the door. "You to better get ready with that map thing. I'm making a run for it as soon as I see this Domm person. Hopefully she will chase and that will buy you some time to do whatever you need to." Ozho said, making sure to open the door when the two girls were ready. "... I'm assuming she is dressed up as a dominatrix of some sort?" the SP asked, wanting to know what he was looking for.

"Alright Guillotine, lets move over here." Daisy said, grabbing Guillotine by the arm and taking her to a corner of the room. She wasn't sure how close she had to be for the map's teleport thing to get the two of them, so Daisy made sure to be quite close to Guillotine once they got to the corner. Probably closer then she should have been. She made sure that Guillotine could see Ozho, so she can catch the que for when to use the map... but being this close, Daisy's thoughts started to move back towards when she was around Guillotine when she didn't have the coat. Her gaze shifted downward, towards guill's lower half. Even though the blades made it seem like that was a dangerous place for her to try and touch, it kind of made Daisy want to touch her even more.

...Maybe I should just get this over with. Daisy thought, her hand moving towards Guillotine's ass. Daisy placed her hand on Guillotine's tush, keeping mind not to touch one of her blades, and gave it a light squeeze before quickly retracting her hand.

"Ep, sorry Guillotine. My hand kind of slipped there." Daisy said, making up a lie about what had happened.
"Yes, she's dressed as a dominatrix. Very much so,"[color=blue][/color] Guillotine shuddered. "As for your plan, I have no objections. I will mention that we can simply teleport into the back portions of the train; the only risk we run is that the back isn't officially sanctioned as ready yet, so it's possible that it will be unlit, stuffed... There's no way of really telling. I don't know exactly what is back there, so we'd have to be ready. And again, remember; if Domm suspects in any way that I'm no longer on her side, she'll cut off my abilities. As such, it is necessary that you avoid mentioning my name at all costs."[color=blue][/color]

She apparently didn't have any problems with the idea of Ozho being used as bait, nor did she see fit to thank him or apologize that he had to be used as such. She did, however, seem to naturally reject being pulled along by Daisy, but she allowed herself to anyways. Her haughty frown intensified as she seemed to object somewhat to being huddled in such close quarters. "We'll be ready to teleport,"[color=blue][/color] she finished, giving Ozho another nod.

Luckily for Daisy, the axes on Guillotine's coat were quite low hanging, making a grab at Guillotine's ass not quite as perilous as she'd feared, seeing the blades clinking together. The blades did indeed jingle as the former ROT officer's body shivered and went rigid, apparently reacting to feeling her buttocks get squeezed. Daisy could feel beneath the felt of the cape that she was still dressed only in the bondage gear, allowing her to press her fingers into the soft, yielding flesh of her target.

"S-Scumscoffer! Sconespitter! What exactly are you doing?!"[color=blue][/color] she cried out indignantly, looking perhaps even more irate than Daisy had imagined. Her face had gone red and her yell might even be considered dangerously loud, considering they had no idea where Domm was located. "Be mindful of your hands!"[color=blue][/color] While scolding Daisy, the navi gave her ally a quick, firm strike across the bottom with one palm; apparently, that was just how the ROT was trained to deal with punishment. "I'm not going to lend you my support if you act in a lewd way!"[color=blue][/color] she continued, as if slapping your partner's ass wasn't lewd at all.