Prima Java

Camillia had been keeping mum as Rhea had earlier insisted that 'they were capable of handling it themselves', and thus went to enjoy a cuppa tea from the kitchen, slowly rolling the cup and saucer back to the dining table. Just as Rhea's newly found ego processes seem to be doing well for the Navi, Camillia returns to find an abduction scene of Harley, comically being carried by someone bulky like a gigantic papercraft. "Um, Rhea?"

Rhea, on the other hand, was attempting to strategise a method to travel to Eternalis's position in order to aid in their errand task. A thoughtful hand on her chin, all serious-faced (as much as she could with a childish face), she kept herself occupied to the point that she didn't hear Camillia over all the commotion in the cafe. "RHEA! KIDNAPPING'S HAPPENING!" Camillia shouted as near to her PET as possible, placing the cuppa tea loudly on the dining table. The wheelchair-bound operator quickly began to fumble through the buttons, attempting to jack Harley out of the mess while her Navi was oblivious to the happenings.

Of course, Rhea heard what Camillia was saying a second time-- but didn't understand it. She stopped her string of thought processes, raising an eyebrow as she opened up her part of the communication link. "I am sorry, I did not understand what-" "LOOK for Harley, Rhea!" Rhea blinked, tilting her head slightly. "Harley is in the safe hands of the cafe attendees and management staff. There are no issues-"

"THEKIDNAPPINGISHAPPENINGNOW" Camillia repeated in a rush, and things finally clicked with Rhea, especially when reinforced by what Aurora was trying to tell the petite Navi. Rhea's eyes widened slightly, dumbfounded for a while until Eternalis called for Rhea to go.

The purple Navi quickly obliged, her steps ready to make holes on the digital ground.

--------

Harley, on the other hand, was somehow amused by the spectacle.

When the old man initially laughed to the point of coughing, the mechanical stallion managed a shrug. "Gotta get that looked on, Mister," Harley quipped, about to continue ranting before he was abruptly lifted off the ground to the back.

"... Hey, that was pretty nice. The first time I've ever been hugged and carried; it's giving me a fuzzy feeling! Oh wait-" Harley began after being released from the big man's grasp, but just as quickly he suddenly found himself covered in books. Absorbing intently what the old man had to say, Harley quieted down a little bit before deciding to make the overall experience as enjoyable as possible.

The equine looked around his cage intently, attempting to read the titles of the books. "Fascinating work, Mister," Harley said, then looking about the size of the cage. "If this was modeled after a racing stall, it seems to be lacking a gate!" Harley noted in addition, laughing to himself and puffing up some exhaust in the process.

At the corner of his eye, however, he already saw a tiny (heh heh heh) purple figure racing her way to where he was. Oh, this was going to be absolutely fun.
The cafe attendant continued working on the coffee, completely oblivious to the abduction occurring just outside or the fact that her apparent manager had been a con-artist in disguise. It seemed like she was almost done, but Aurora would have to stay inside until she could retrieve the order. She didn't think they'd hold it for very long if nobody was around to claim it when it was finished.

"Beeeeh! We should have moved farther! Now they've caught up with us!" the old man babbled, stomping his feet angrily. The large, tattooed man frowned. "Yes, I know it's not easy carrying a full-sized metal horse, but that doesn't excuse your foolishness!" he spat, screwing up one eye behind his monocle as he glared at his subordinate. "Raptor! Assist TribalMan with the cage! I'll take care of these pests."

"I'm here, I'm here,"[color=green][/color] a woman's voice grumbled, signaling the arrival of the one called Raptor. Unlike the others, she wasn't dressed up in any staff uniform, instead wearing skimpy green armor composed of scales and a hood like a raptor's head. "I don't get the glamorous jobs any more, huh? What do I look like, a pack mule?! Dinosaurs are nature's fore-!"[color=green][/color]

"If dinosaurs like being gainfully employed, they'll do as I command!" the old man scowled. He then turned back to Eternalis, stroking his mustache and adopting a confident smirk. "You may have seen through our plan, but you will be powerless to stop it!"

It seemed like TribalMan and Raptor were going to try to take Harley away using the alleys. Eternalis and Rhea would have to stop them before they got too far!

ChronicleMan: 300 HP (standing in front of tome cage)
TribalMan: 200 HP (carrying right side of tome cage) (Rageclaw: 6 uses) (1 movement away)
Raptor: 100 HP (carrying left side of tome cage) (Rageclaw: 6 uses) (1 movement away)

Tome Cage: 160 HP

Eternalis: 160 HP
Rhea: 140 HP
Harley: (trapped)

Terrain: 100% Normal, building walls to right and left of alley

--BATTLE START--
"You sure look pretty serious, Rhea," said Eternalis in a joking tone, though he really did feel a different aura of determination from his partner. "She does seem like it," commented Harke. The operator thought, maybe taking away her mount flipped some kind of switch in the stoic-faced robot? As gruff as Harley appeared to be, Rhea seemed to be pretty connected to the horse... robot... bike... thing. Whatever, it doesn't matter, he thought, as he watched Eternalis and Rhea pursue ChronicleMan and his lackey.

... Lackey? Lackeys?

Oh, well, it looked like they had company. Pretty strong company, too, with how they were carrying Harley. Oh, wait, they were wearing RageClaws. "Those things are pretty damn useful," quipped Harke. What was once a weaker Navi could be transformed into a formidable powerhouse, if only in one limb, through the strength-augmentation properties of the unique battlechip. He remembered reading somewhere that the series of viruses that produced the chips were only recently discovered, and made for some good hunting.

Meanwhile, Eternalis clicked his tongue at the most recent development. The moustached old man seemed to be trying to block their way forward, while his lackeys were taking away Harley through some alleyway path. Oh, they did not just do that, thought Eternalis, a triumphant emotion emerging. "Harke, send me a Sword. Rhea, follow my lead," he said, picking up his speed towards the old man, as if to collide forcefully with him.

"Oh, all right, I see where you're going," said Harke, picking up a Sword from his folder and slotting it in. Then, as soon as Eternalis reached within a few feet of ChronicleMan, he barreled towards the old Navi, yelling, "Out of my way!" ... Only to disappear in a puff of steam. Rushing through the airspace at lightning speed, he got in front of the other two kidnappers fairly easily. Reassimilating in the air, he threw out his arm-output, and set it to full force. His fluid body rapidly blasted out of the hand end of the arm, taking mere moments to solidify into a sharp-looking blue sword. Using the force of gravity to assist his attack, he brought his sword down on the cage's exterior with a bestial roar.

Meanwhile.

"Aaaaahhh, why did I get left back here..." muttered Aurora, feeling the laser-like glares of everyone that was in line behind her. She was getting pushed from somewhere, but she couldn't see who it was. It was just that packed. "I want to sit back on Harley again..."

-- Eternalis.EXE --
[1] Vapor Reassimilation @ Over/In Front of Tome Cage [Teleport] {S}
[2] Sword @ Tome Cage [Null 80 + Slashing] (5/6) {A}
[*] Turn Splice [3/5 Actions Left]
"Target located. Initiating pre-emptive strike; please provide the necessary Sword data," Rhea said to her Operator after seeing her partner speed off, and disappearing into mist. Camillia audibly sighed and followed, throwing in the chip that Rhea wanted. Was Rhea really going to be fine?

Steam rolling out of the sole of her boots, the petite Navi followed suit with Eternalis, jumping and throwing her feet forwards; her arm generators whirring noisily to life in preparation of the deeds ahead.

As soon as she hit the highest position of her jump, she activated her boots to drag her at high speeds towards the book cage, her swordarm generator flaring to life to recreate her signature energy blade. Half a moment prior to impact with the cage, she loaded the Sword data received from Camillia, giving edge to her parry-blade as she brought it down on Harley's bookful prison exteriors in a somersault slash; almost in sync with her blue partner's swing.

Camillia's eyes widened slightly, doing a slight clap. Now where did Rhea learn all that spunky moves from? Perhaps getting her a bit agitated might've been a boost in her fighting style. Harley, however, wasn't really impressed with all the commotion. "B-be careful where you are hitting, guys! You have a pretty fragile damsel in distress in this thing!" the equine snorted, obviously amused at his own tone and the overall situation. Nope, still ain't taking this seriously yet.

Action Summary: Rhea.EXE
1) Magnetic Boots (Gravity; 1TCD) - Tome Cage
-) Parry (Passive 1-hit shield) Activate
2) Sword (80DMG; Slashing) [6/6] - Tome Cage
The two navis made it only a short distance down the alleyway, coming to a corner, before Eternalis and Rhea both sprung into action and smashed apart the cage with their weapons. Bookcovers and tornpages scattered everywhere, revealing Rhea's beloved metal horse where the cage was moments ago. Raptor and TribalMan both groaned in unison...

... But ChronicleMan only chuckled. "Oh dear, oh my! My scheme is foiled, is it? Oh boooo hoo!" he chuckled, rubbing at his one monocle-free eye between fits of crotchety old man laughter.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah it is,"[color=green][/color] the raptor complained. The tribesman nodded in unison; neither seemed to see what their boss saw.

Frowning, the old man produced his hands from inside his cloak, letting two yellow books fall to the ground. The oversized books suddenly opened with pages flapping, animated as if a strong wind was blowing over them. Before anyone could react, lightning bolts shot upward into the sky... then fell, striking both navis! "Hee hee! You were distracted, weren't you?!" he cackled, rubbing his hands together evilly.

"Boss, the horse,"[color=green][/color] the raptor girl reminded him, looking impatient.

"I'll get to that!" he griped, shaking his fist in response. As he spoke, Eternalis and Rhea saw something over his shoulder... it looked like an NP patrol car, arriving at the station! Maybe someone had come to respond to the situation?

--------------------------

Inside the shop, the finishing touches were being put on the coffee Eternalis had ordered. It looked as if Aurora would soon be able to pick up the properly completed coffee. Still, as she waited, more and more bodies pushed up against hers... one especially uncomfortably.

A tremendous man, dressed in NP armor and sporting a red and blue flashing visor, stood uncomfortably close behind her. A grin lit up above his huge jaw as he lurched forward, placing one hand on her shoulder. "Hey there, Cutie! Name's PatrolMan. FashionMan sent me to make sure you guys didn't die or get attacked or something collecting his coffee," he greeted her, keeping his large hand firmly upon her.

"I rode down here on my Patrol Car... It's pretty sweet. Me and my baby regularly make about 95 in pedestrian areas! Wanna come check it out?" he continued, blatantly hitting on her while seemingly oblivious to the sounds of violence occurring just outside.

ChronicleMan: 300 HP (@ Rhea's front) (3 movement away from Eternalis, 1 from Rhea)
TribalMan: 200 HP (@ Rhea's right) (Rageclaw: 5 uses)
Raptor: 100 HP (@ Rhea's left) (Rageclaw: 5 uses)
RemoteBit A: 100 HP (@ ChronicleMan's right) (3 movement away from Eternalis, 1 from Rhea)
RemoteBit B: 100 HP (@ ChronicleMan's left) (3 movement away from Eternalis, 1 from Rhea) (

Tome Cage: DESTROYED

Eternalis: 1 HP (cracked)
Rhea: 60 HP (cracked) (Sword: 5 uses) (1 hit shield)
Harley: 40 HP (free!)

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% Cracked, building walls to right and front of alley, openings to left and behind ChronicleMan,
Something didn't feel quite right. True, they had already freed Harley from the clutches of this... admittedly strange old man. But then he saw the old man laugh it off like nothing. Seemed kind of amused at everything they were doing, like they were kids. Yeah, he didn't like that feeling. Maybe they should bail early. "Rhe--" he started to call out to Rhea, when he saw ChronicleMan take out something from his cloak.

Books? Okay, maybe-- Wait, why're they spewing out all those pages? thought Eternalis. His thoughts were answered when the bolts fired from the opened books, and crashed down on him and Rhea. "Graaaaaaaark!!" His aquatic affinity only amplified the damages, sending him immediately into critical territory. "Et!" exclaimed Harke, watching the health readout drop dramatically. Of course, Eternalis' recovery processes kicked in immediately, causing the display to rebound back quickly. "Phew, that was close... I'll have to push up those numbers soon... Maybe some more process upgrades," he muttered, slotting in a WindRacket to help things along, as well as adjusting the recovery parameters to suit.

Brought down to the ground, Eternalis struggled to stand, barely having enough energy to maintain a kneeling posture. "Nnnngh..." Electrical arcs remaining from the powerful bombardment sparked off his armor as the malfunctions in his systems started to pile up. Restoring them with all due haste, his restorative functions accidentally accessed one small, seemingly insignificant module in his systems.

Suddenly, Eternalis' fluid began to violently flare up, small blobs of fluid circulating about the surface like the tumultuous flow of a lava river. The highlights about his body dimmed down, and turned themselves off, including his light blue eyes. The sword-arm he possessed just a moment ago disappeared back into his arm-output, replaced with a hand. "Initiation of Soul Cross procedure..."

His armor began to shift and change, a pair of shoulder plates becoming more and more pronounced. The blue appearance of his fluid body shifted to a light purple. A sleek blade generator formed itself on both of his arm-outputs. His eyes flashed purple, a determined glare burning in their shine. The sword from earlier blazed from his generator, forming a long purple energy blade. His formless head reformed itself, eventually shaping itself into a human head, with silvery hair. "Adjustment of offensive parameters complete," said Eternalis, now completely transformed into his Rhea Soul Cross form.

Then, still kneeling down, he locked his sights on ChronicleMan, and started up the Kinetic Generator process in his boots. "Proceeding with elimination." With a whir, the generator started up, and erupted with a burst of power, launching Eternalis into the air straight over the other combatants. Keeping ChronicleMan in his sight, the blue buster soared. Using his initial kinetic burst, he spun himself about, and executed a powerful backhand strike with his sword towards ChronicleMan and his two lightning-summoning books. Imbued with the WindRacket's data, the backhand had a highly burst of compressed air behind its swing, which would throw back anything it connected with a good distance away.

Quick to react, Eternalis then surveyed his immediate surroundings for any threats, in order to deal with them quickly and back off. Harke whistled, raising his eyebrows as he watched his powered-up Navigator. "He's not even at full synchronization rate yet. Scary," observed Harke, stroking his chin in thought.

Meanwhile.

"Oh, damn it, come on, finish up already," said Aurora to herself, watching the attendant making the coffee with what seemed like the slowest method possible. Of course, she knew that wasn't it, she just wanted to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible. Oh, wait, looks like the attendant was putting on the final touches! Home free!

... What was this hand on her shoulder?

Oh, some guy. Sent by... FashionMan? thought Aurora, glancing once at the tall person behind her. Wow, he was huge. And kind of idiotic, it seemed. Better not mess with him too much. One word and he'd probably be on her like a pack of wolves on T-bone steak. She opted to go for the silent route as she turned to PatrolMan, smiled, and raised her hand in gentle refusal of his offer. Aurora prayed that he didn't interpret it as a positive reaction.

-- Eternalis.EXE --
[*] Influx Aegis @ Eternalis [Heal 18x4] {S}
[3] Soul Cross: Rhea [Shift: Null/Sword, MaxHP +20, Null +15, Action +1]
[4] Kinetic Generator A @ Self [Microburst] -- Burst self towards ChronicleMan
[5] WindRacket @ ChronicleMan + RemoteBitA/B [Null 100 (+15 to ChronicleMan) + Microburst + Gust + Wide Attack] {A}
[6] Dodge
Rhea watched as the cage broke apart in a mess of reading material, completely caught off-guard when the bolts of lighting struck her and her Navi companion. Camillia got herself worked up slightly at that, but settled down once more when she realised that Rhea survived the hit. Can't say the same for her partner, however.

Rhea visibly cringed from the jolt, but quickly shook the effects off as she set her priorities right. Their ultimate aim was Harley; she had to get him out of here, first. She gave a quick glance over at Eternalis, but realising that he was already in the midst of patching himself up, Rhea cautiously raised her swordarm for any parries... but also quickly...

... grabbed Harley by the tail, at the exact timeframe that the equine started to spurt away, smoke raging out of his exhaust pipes. Harley made his way ensuring that there was a good distance between his kidnappers and himself, mixing gallops with swerves.

As soon as Harley got going and lifted Rhea off her feet, the petite Navi swung herself onto the saddle backwards, facing the assailants. Camillia automatically sent in chips that she deemed useful for the situation; one to help out the blue, liquid partner, the other hopefully to eradicate one of the threats. "Thank you," Rhea said, making Camillia blink and filled with question marks. "Wait, what did you just say?" Camillia started, but before she could get a response, the Navi was already digging into Harley's luggage compartments.

Much like a magical case, Rhea unclipped the casing cover, and pulled up what seemed to be a tiny whaling harpoon turret. Placing it on the rump and locking it in place at the edges, Rhea pulled the trigger with no hesitation, firing a ball of entangling rope. The entanglement, guided by a tiny, high-velocity tip, sprung itself across the area in an attempt to restrict the 'gigantic horse-kidnapper man' (as Rhea had labelled him). Her hands reaching into the case once more, she drew out an out-of-place arrow, loading it into the turret.

Now it really looked like a harpoon gun.

Altering it's coordination a bit, Rhea let the arrow loose, watching it pick up particles of electricity in it's trajectory and heading straight towards Raptor.

"Harley, do not get too far away from the group," Rhea commented, and the equine sighed. "Very bossy now aren't we?" he noted, puffing more exhaust as he went into overdrive mode, making yet another swerve to Eternalis's aid.

Summary of actions: Rhea.EXE || Harley.SP
-) C-c-combo Passive: Quick Feet + Passive: One Horsepower!? - GTFO Tactical Movement
1) Dodge
3) Rope1 - Wood 50DMG + 3-turn hold {A} - TribalMan
2) Dodge
4) Arrow1 - Elec 100DMG + Homing {B} - Raptor
3) AFTERBURNER (Subtype ability): Dodge towards group
"I thought maybe you were down for good after that one, but no such luck, I suppose. It's been a while since I've had some," ChronicleMan sighed, watching Eternalis get back up. "Some things are just too good to be true... Waaaait, where are you jokers going?!" Crying out, he pointed both hands towards Rhea and her horse. In a feat of relative ineptitude, he caught Rhea in the cage while intending just to catch Harley. The horse remained free.

"Boss, you dumbass. We can't do navi trafficking or any of that crap!"[color=green][/color] the raptor girl growled, looking irritated.

"Mistakes happen, dammit!" he griped, then turned to re-engage Eternalis. Unfortunately for the old man, Eternalis was already well upon him. Spit flew from his mouth as he went spinning from the backhand, skidding across the street; his books followed him, smashing to pieces against the walls of the alley. "R-Raptor! TribalMan! Protect me, you horse's asses!"

Now caught in the cage, Rhea could only use her arrow to pierce through it and make a large, expanding crack in the shell of books. Perhaps that would act as a basis for her to continue breaking through. The crack caused one of the books to become seperated from the cage. She used the opportunity to fire out her rope-ball, but the hole quickly recovered itself. The rope-ball caught TribalMan around his heels, soliciting aggravated grunting as he struggled to get free.

Standing back up shakily, he summoned a holy panel beneath himself and then locked his jaw into a stern frown. He pointed out one arm, holding a book open in his palm, and shot out a stream of pulsar rings towards Eternalis. Eternalis managed to dodge, however, and the attack went on sailing towards Rhea's cage. The attack connected with the cage, weakening its structural integrity further. Harley was almost injured, but he got out of the way in time.

TribalMan turned, gritting his teeth as he saw a chance to strike Eternalis' left flank. Reaching into his suit, he pulled out a small but sharp tomahawk and threw it forward with lethal force. The projectile embedded in his back, nearly killing him. "Hahahaha! Good job! Get him, get him! We're going to win this time!" ChronicleMan professed, hopping back and forth giddily with as much spryness as he could manage.

---------------------------

"Hey, don't give me the mute routine now! I knew a girl that did that once, then I found out later, she wasn't mute at all! Damn sneaky," he chuckled, moving around her to lean on the counter as he spoke. "I already heard you talk, girlie, so I know you aren't. C'mon, baby, let's go for a ride," he encouraged her persistently.

With him out of the way, Aurora could actually see the injured criminal standing just outside of the shop, where Eternalis had knocked him. The girl at the counter was packaging the coffee now, though.

ChronicleMan: 185 HP (@ Eternalis' front) (holy panel) (5 from Rhea, 2 from Eternalis)
TribalMan: 150 HP (@ Eternalis' right) (3 turns held) (Rageclaw: 5 uses) (3 from Rhea)
Raptor: 100 HP (@ Eternalis' left) (Rageclaw: 5 uses) (3 from Rhea)
RemoteBit A: DESTROYED
RemoteBit B: DESTROYED

Tome Cage: 10 HP

Eternalis: 1 HP (Sword: 5 uses) (Rheacross)
Rhea: 60 HP (Sword: 5 uses) (1 hit shield) (caught!)
Harley: 40 HP

Terrain: 85% Normal, 10% Broken, building walls to right and front of alley, openings behind Rhea and in front of Eternalis
"Damage successfully dealt," reported Eternalis, sidestepping the Pulsar attacks as he did so. His hair billowed about as his determined eyes followed ChronicleMan's movements, seeing that Rhea was taking care of the other two Navis. "Look out!" warned Harke a moment too late, as the tomahawk sang through the air, and lodged itself into Eternalis' back. A good chunk of his fluids were spilled as the tomahawk refused to budge from his body. "Nrk... c-critical damage sustained..." he said.

Forcing his recovery processes to restart, the fluid around his abdomen started to circulate rapidly, slowly pushing out the blade of the tomahawk until it was finally ejected from his body. The throwing weapon fell onto the ground with a wet splat and a clank, disintegrating as it served its purpose. "S-Sufficient repairs have been made..." His energy blade flickered as he struggled to manage his resources effectively. Harke tried not to panic, thinking of what he could do. "Et, anything I can send over?" was what he came up with after a short moment.

A short pause. "... Sparky, LavaSeed, DashAttack," muttered Eternalis, slowly regaining his footing. Focusing his sights on ChronicleMan, his thoughts pondered on how best to eliminate the annoyance, which had, for some reason, started hopping around kind of awkwardly. Harke immediately went through the motions, releasing Sparky back into the network, as well as slotting in the requested battlechips. Nervousness overtook him as he saw the blinking red HP integrity bar slowly rise back up.

He was quite confident that Eternalis would be able to handle the situation. With his self-restorative processes jacked through the roof, the fluid-like Navi could tank quite a bit of punishment. With how he set it up, the processes had their effectiveness maxed out, making them able to run as long as Eternalis was still standing, if nothing were to interrupt them internally. They could still be bypassed if damage were to be dealt fast enough to override them, though...

"Stay strong, Et," muttered Harke.

Meanwhile, Eternalis found himself in front of a hyperactive Sparky, quite happy to find himself able to run about again. Looking up at Eternalis' purple Cross Form, the puppy looked mildly confused for a few moments. His master looked to his left and right, seeing TribalMan and Raptor clear on his trail. "Sparky, K-9," ordered Eternalis, to which the puppy gave a happy "Arf!" and transformed into the hoverboard form. Mounting the K-9 Board, Eternalis found the other chips within his battlechip queue, and immediately put them to use.

The DashAttack was fueled into the board, causing it to whir and charge up as Sparky barked excitedly. The LavaSeed, meanwhile, was encased in a small blob of purple fluid in Eternalis' palm, which was quickly tossed in ChronicleMan's direction. At that moment, the DashAttack finished charging, and Eternalis was sent flying towards the old book-wielding Navi.

"Priority: Execution. Method: Blitzkrieg."

Brandishing his sword, the blue-turned-purple warrior dashed in and out, delivering massive amounts of painful swordy bits towards ChronicleMan. Streaks of purple surrounded ChronicleMan as the Navi sped around him, the slashes made at him totaling up to three. However, as Sparky's charge with the DashAttack came to an end, the overuse of burst movement caused Sparky's processes to slow down slightly.

Meanwhile.

Having unsuccessfully dealt with PatrolMan, Aurora racked her brain for a solution to the situation. On one hand, she could tell him to back off, though that could prove to be troublesome, possibly creating even more of a commotion in the coffee shop. She knew that if she opened her mouth, she'd be swept along with anything he had to say. I can't get out of this situation... she thought, disdainfully. She'd have to pick one or the other.

... Or she could try the indirect approach. Distraction was always a good tactic. With the right electrical shock, the pain caused would be quite similar to a pretty solid punch. Looking around PatrolMan's vicinity, she found one unfortunate guy that looked like a likely candidate for scapegoat. Then, she turned towards PatrolMan, and gave him a sweet, innocent-looking smile, while her fingers worked a powerful enough charge. Moments later, an arc traveled towards PatrolMan's arm, about to give him quite a shock.

-- Eternalis.EXE -- Sparky.SP --
[*] Influx Aegis @ Self [Heal 15 x4] {S}
[1] Summon Sparky.SP [Summon]
[1] Equip @ Eternalis [Equip/RP]
-- FloatShoes / High Gear: +10% Movement/Dodge Modifier
[2] LavaSeed @ ChronicleMan's Area [Fire 10 + Small Lava if Hit / Medium Lava if Miss] {A}
[3] Take Aim
[4] DashAttack @ ChronicleMan [Null 90+15 + Impact + Line Max 5] {C+}
[2] Dodge [+10% High Gear]
[5] Sword @ ChronicleMan [Null 80+15 + Slashing] [3/6] {A}
[3] Afterburner: Dodge [+10% High Gear]
-- Sparky: -1 Action Next Turn
[6] Sword @ ChronicleMan [Null 80+15 + Slashing] [2/6] {A}
[*] Swordplay [Dodge]
In the darkness of the cage, Rhea had a certain degree of obliviousness to the happenings outside of it. Harley, watching the ultimate opportunity to get out of range, did so as he mulled over the anticipated range of the cage-throwing old man. "I think I'll stay away for the time being," Harley concluded, and galloped about the area, giving careful watch just in case Rhea needed him.

Rhea, however, wasn't in such an optimistic mood.

Her impromptu plans failing, she quickly formulated another list of processes needed to be done, and sent a list of chips needed in text format to Camillia. Amidst this fast-paced action going on, Camillia just quietly slotted in the chips requested, herself unable to make decisions quickly to contribute to the Navi's predicament. Eyeing the huge cracks in the structure of the cage, Rhea set her free arm to download the first incoming chip data; watching calmly as her arm clicked and whirred, the joints and metallic plates formed into a digging utility tool... a DrillArm.

Revving the driller up, her other swordarm at the ready for parries, the petite Navi literally threw her arm-with-drill at the cage, letting the momentum force from the drill drive her forwards in an attempt to break through the book enclosure.

As soon as she was out of the cage, Rhea boosted herself forwards into the fray with the help of her mobility processes; which was a combination of lunges, spurts and dodges, all the while planning her next move and ready to cause harm with higher precision. Halfway through the lunge, Rhea materialised a gigantic, hovering shield to help cover her ways-- the Curseshield.

She let her feet and the momentum from the still-running drill arm carry her towards the draconic Navi Raptor, the drill still running; eager to draw blood as it attempted to slam into Raptor's face. Rhea added her insight gained from the lunge earlier to her advantage, and gave it a careful aim as to where to hit for higher efficiency.

Without warning, Rhea further reinforced her attack by unleashing the final chip requested from Camillia. The drill, now exhausted from Rhea's abuse, quickly shifted and clicked, forming into a giant, crescent-shaped blade; swinging it mercilessly at the two that were immediately in range of the monstrosity.

Summary of Actions: Rhea.EXE || Harley.SP
-) Passive: One Horsepower!? - Passive GTFO Movement
1) DRILLARM1 [1/2] - 60DMG, Break, Knockback |B Accuracy| - Tome Cage
-) Passive: Parry (1-hit shield)
2) Mobility - Tactical Movement, Dodge, Take Aim - Moving towards Raptor

1) Autododge
3) Curseshield1 - 1-hit shield; 160DMG to opponent |A Accuracy|
-) Passive: Quick Feet - Movement towards Raptor
-) DRILLARM1 [2/2] - 60DMG, Break, Knockback |B Accuracy + Take Aim| - Raptor
4) Moonblade - 90DMG, Slashing, Spincut |B Accuracy + Sword Mastery| - Raptor and TribalMan
Seeing Eternalis make his recovery, ChronicleMan panicked and summoned a giant stack of books in front of himself like a shield. That plan turned out to be too halfassed, however, as Eternalis threw a lavaseed and deprived him of his sanctuary. The old man only barely managed to swim through the scorching lava in time to avoid Eternalis' dash attack, which tore through the pile of books rather effortlessly. The old man wasn't coordinated enough to dodge the Eternalis' sword arm, though, and fell prey to a slashing attack. "Aaagh! Nimrods! What am I paying you for?! Protect me!" he babbled, splashing around helplessly in the lava. This time, however, the old coot didn't get to retaliate any further. Eternalis next slash took him hard across the shoulder, and with a horrified expression on his face, he sunk into the lava. An EJO beam shot out of the lava soon afterwards.

In the mean time, TribalMan and Raptor hadn't been listening to him regardless. They were more focused on fighting for themselves. As soon as Rhea broke free of her cage of books, reclaiming her jackout functionality, Raptor snarled and jumped at her, trying to pin the robot down with her claws. This turned out to be an awful idea, as she was instantaneously repelled by the mechanical shield device. "Oof! You biiiitch!"[color=green][/color] the raptor growled, dodging out of the way of Rhea's drilling arm. As she went in for another pounce, Rhea nearly cleaved her in two with her menacing blade, causing another EJO.

TribalMan, however, was unharmed. A blue tattoo flashed briefly across his body, then vanished, blocking Rhea's crescent blade attack. Gritting his teeth, he raised another small hatchet into the air, before suddenly realizing that all of his allies were missing. Dropping his weapon and making a "cut" motion to someone unseen, perhaps his operator, the dark-skinned navi vanished from the net in yet another jack out.

After a brief period of intense action, Rhea, Eternalis, and their SPs were finally free from the evil clutches of the kidnappers.

ChronicleMan: EJO'D
Rockcube: 85 HP (@ Eternalis' front) (lava) (submerged) (5 from Rhea)
TribalMan: FLED
Raptor: EJO'D
RemoteBit A: DESTROYED
RemoteBit B: DESTROYED

Tome Cage: DESTROYED

Eternalis: 61 HP (Sword: 3 uses) (Rheacross) (riding Sparky)
Spary: 50 HP (equipped)
Rhea: 60 HP
Harley: 40 HP

Terrain: 30% Lava, 60% Normal, 10% Broken, building walls to right and front of alley, openings behind Rhea and in front of Eternalis

--BATTLE COMPLETE--

Eternalis GET: 2000z, Varitails1, 3 FXP, 30 Bugfrags
Rhea GET: 1200z, HolyPanel, 3 FXP, 30 Bugfrags

"You hear somethin'?" the officer asked, suddenly turning around to see the lava outside just as Aurora was about to shock him. "Hoooooly crap! Noooo! My car!" the patrolman raged, clutching his head in despair as he watched his beloved Patrol Car sink into the lava.

Ignorant of the events around her, the cafe waitress tapped Aurora on the shoulder to get her attention and then presented the SP the order. "There you go! Thank you very much for shopping Prima Java. I hope your visit was a memorable one!" she finished ironically.

Aurora might better communicate with Harke and get the gang out of there before PatrolMan found somebody to pin the burning of his car on.

*FashionMan's Order received!*
Retracting her hand instinctively as PatrolMan turned, Aurora watched the flirtatious officer sink into despair as his beloved vehicle did the same into boiling magma. Snickering to herself, she spectated the event with a triumphant smirk. It was then that her shoulder was tapped, and she did a swift 180 with her charged hand at the ready, only to meet the eyes of the attendant. "Ah, y-yeah, thanks," said Aurora, picking up the order.

Oh, wow, that smells pretty nice. Maybe Harley does have a point, she thought. Now... If I can just pull through this crowd... Looking around, it was clear that this wasn't happening very quickly, since PatrolMan's antics seemed to have directed some attention outwards; people were crowding around the exits to see what was going on. "Uuuuuu...." she grumbled as she made a valiant effort, pushing through the thick Navi flood and trying her hardest not to drop the stuff she was carrying.

Meanwhile.

Wound down after the rapid maneuvers, Eternalis slowed down to a halt, with Sparky's hoverboard noise whirring down. As the Navi jumped off, the hoverboard clicked around to form the puppy's armor, out of which the fuzzy bits came out with a happy bark. He deactivated the generator on his arm, and the purple energy blade he had out flickered once or twice before fizzing out.

Now that the battle routine had ended, the wounds he had sustained regenerated at a much faster rate, rapidly returning him to stable condition, good as new. Surveying the area, he found no other survivors or leftover kidnappers. "Arf!" called out Sparky, beckoning his master to look down at his quickly wagging tail. Amused by the puppy's actions, Eternalis bent down, and picked the ecstatic Sparky up, holding him close.

Sparky's rate of tail-wagging increased even further as Eternalis walked over to Rhea. "That was a good battle. Your swordplay was most impressive," commented Eternalis, a strange, monotone voice coming out, due to him still being in his RheaCross. Taking one of his arms away from Sparky for a moment, he gave Rhea a simple thumbs up, a familiar sign for both of them.

At that moment, Aurora came up to them. She would've raised an eyebrow at Eternalis' Soul Cross state, but she was far too winded out at the moment. "Oh, hey, ha, uh, good to see you guys all safe. Here's the orde-- Actually, hold on a sec," said Aurora, showing all the signs of pushing and jostling from inside the coffee shop. Taking a moment to get her senses back, she looked around. "Haaa, fresh air. Anyway, did you really have to pull up a bunch of lava around that car?" she said, taking the moment to poke fun at the situation, though she couldn't have been more grateful for that little event.

"Collateral damage."
Harley trotted back to Rhea once he observed that the coast was clear, joining her when the petite Navi was returning the thumbsup to a purple Eternalis. "The same statement could also be applied to your performance," Rhea agreed, dusting herself off of imaginary, digital dust.

Harley scoffed, however. "That was absolutely not in our plans! Sniff." Watching how Aurora joined in with the coffee order, Harley couldn't resist the whiff of coffee and almost floated towards Aurora's side, sniffing at the mission's objectives. "I think the dude back at the station wouldn't mind if I took a tiiiny sip, yes?" Harley said playfully, his artificial tail swatting like a happy puppy.

Rhea, however, pointed at an exasperated PatrolMan and a sinking Patrol Car. "I believe we may be held responsible for that," Rhea noted, tone blunt and direct. As expected of little Obvious!
Aurora didn't have to worry about PatrolMan pestering her any further, but she did have to worry about spilling the coffee; the officer's big arms nearly knocked her over as he slammed through the crowd, rushing to his precious vehicle. He practically dove into the lava, grabbing on to the bumper of his car and pulling with all his might to try to save the car. Unfortunately, with a loud hiss, followed by a ear-splitting metallic snap, the bumper disconnected from the car. He growled with frustration, letting go of the steaming hot, useless metal.

"Mother-@$%^!#%!%(@&)!_$@-!"

It sounded like he wasn't going to stop any time soon. Already he was looking around, practically frothing with rage as he looked for someone to pin his frustrations on. It seemed increasingly more dangerous to stay around the coffee shop, guilty or not.
"... Maybe we should... leave? That guy's looking pretty mad about his car..." said Aurora, not wanting another encounter with PatrolMan. Worst case scenario, he'd blame her on the car accident through sheer recognition alone. "That might be a good course of action. Rhea, Harley, let us return to deliver the objective," said Eternalis, turning to reach the portal where they entered. "Arf!" affirmed Sparky, turning towards the coffee Aurora had brought, his tongue hanging out with the wonderful smell.

"Hey, come on, don't sample the objective," joked Aurora, bringing the coffee away from Harley's nose. Walking up to Eternalis didn't help things either, as Sparky put some paws out to reach for the warm and exciting new smell that one of his masters had obtained. "No, no! None for you, either, Sparky!" she laughed as she went on ahead towards the exits, heading for the NetPolice headquarters.

[Destination: NetPolice HQ]
Yep, that was their cue to get out of there.

Rhea slapped Harley for his whiffing at the coffee, Rhea jumped onto the saddle and unceremoniously tugged at the steering bars to lead Harley to the exit. "Coffeee--- ACK! That was absolutely rude, young missy!" Harley complained, but trotted regardless towards the exit.

[Destination: Same as Fera]