My Navi

Operator
Name:Wraith
Appearance: He has blue eyes and shiny blonde hair, a very muscluar body. Wears a Blue shirt and dark blue baggy pants. Nice black baseball cap and heelys shoes.
Personality: He's kind of selfish and quiet. He enjoys chillin with friends and eating pizza. His idea of a good day is giong home and playing video games until he passes out.
PET Modifications: black

NetNavi

Name:shadow seer
Element: fire
Type: sword
Appearance:He has a long red cape withblack flames on it. A black shirt with black pants. His face always has a depressed look on it and his hair dark blue with stripes of black.
Personality: He is a loner at heart and enjoys long quiet days when he cant just sit and think about his life. But slowly he is learning about friends and what it means to be cared about.
Custom Weapon: shadow sword(attacks from the shadow of the enemy(teleports behind them))
Signature Attack: into the shadows the navi disappears and reappears behind the navi and stabs the blade right through them (60 damage, 3-turn Cooldown, movement(cancels movement for 1 turn).)
Okay, three things:

1.) For PET modifications, you need to at least put what colors it is.
2.) For your buster, how does it function? Needs a bit of a description.
3.) Same for your sig. The effects are there, but how it works exactly isn't. What happens when its used?
now check
So, the PET is just black? Okay, but when you say, "attacks from the shadow of the enemy", you mean that blades just magically shot out of their shadows? What if everything's completely dark or there's light coming from every angle? I'll have to get back to you on that. Also, still need a description on the sig attack. What happens when he uses it? You still only have effects. Is it just a bunch of blades that come from the shadows? Does he hide in them and then pop out?

Also, have you ever seen Bleach before?
Ill work on it and ive only read the first manga book and not even the whole thing
((BUMP))
60 damage plus two turn stun is too much for a level one sig.
((BUMP))
So very, very sorry, Rayman. You're not getting back in by making a second account.

PERMABAN ON BOTH ACCOUNTS, bitch. Locked. Whitey's gonna be getting some questions asked to him as well, though I'm going to assume brother until I get info otherwise.

EDIT: Nobody bug Whitey or Medic, they're cleared.

-Twi