Sweet Coding.

1001 was faced with yet another dilemna: determine the source of the more obvious howling noise, or investigate the left pathway; 1001 was sure that there was something beyond the darkness. "The alpha wolf, cornered by hunters in his infiltrated lair, has no other choice but to stall out the hero with lesser members of his own pack and watch what happens," the giant Navi murmured. "But when the hunters prove too skilled for such inferior beasts, the leader has no choice but to leave it's den and fight to protect itself," he continued.

"Red, it would be in our best interests to head left, if my senses are correct. We must search for and draw out the source, and ignore any distractions it throws at us to prevent us from reaching our goal," 1001 rumbled to the little Navi beside him.

<(I say Left.)>
"Y-yeah, I d-don't l-like h-how-wling th-things-s..." Red stuttered, following Binary toward the left. Myun bounced along cheerfully.

((INTO THE WOODS, TO THE LEFT, TO SLAY THE... IDON'TKNOW))
The two navis, one trembling, one determined to find the source of the warped net, start down the path.

And come across...ANOTHER FORKED PATH!

Wait, no they don't.

At the point where something almost definitely should've been lurking, however, is nothing but empty path. They do, however, here something crashing through the bushes off to the side. There is no path, but they could just go through the pitch black forest...right?

Perhaps it wasn't such a great idea, though. They HAD heard wolves earlier, at the very least. Neither of them had any idea if something else was lurking in the forest.

((Possible directions: Forward, backtrack, off the path to the side. Turn count: 2))
"We're already this far Binary-san! Let's give chase," Red shouted, somehow regaining her bravery as she puffed out her chest and grabbed Binary, attempting to drag him toward the area where the figure crashed toward.

((INTO TO THE WOODS, TO THE SIDE, TO CHASE THE FIGURE))

((Oh, yeah, cousin, you can choose wherever you really want to go, by dragging Red back with 1001's big body. :'D ))
1001's main talent was his sight; being able to see in literally all directions at once. His other four senses were unfortunately average at best; a true handicap in a forest as dark as this.

The massive Djinn watched with some difficulty as Red dragged his floating, but nonetheless massive body through the trees. He eventually regained control over his own hovering, and said, "I'm right behind you, Red."

<(Off to the side, blah blah blah.)>
Red charges into the woods, but barely takes ten steps before tripping over an oversized root. No wonder they heard something crashing. Thankfully, by that point, Binary was able to regain control before that and stayed airborne.

Nonetheless, by that point, the sound of...whatever they were chasing was gone. The woods were silent, aside from the eerie sound of crickets and cicadas. The sound of a wolf howling surfaces again, this time from somewhere behind them.

Binary, not lying face first on the ground, sees something moving through the trees around them, like some sort of shadow. It moves silently, barely even noticeable in the darkness of the dead forest.

((Chase the shadow? Go back to the path?))
((Turn Count: 3))
"Red!" 1001 exclaimed, seeing his friend fall into the grass. He was worried for a second, but then noticed that it wasn't a Navi or anything malicious that had tripped her, it had been a tree root. Even so, if Red kept falling like that, the trip could get a little slower and she could potentially hurt herself unnessacarily.

Then he heard the wolf howling behind him, and did the first thing that came to mind. He picked up Red in his massive arms and slung her across his back, grabbing her legs in a piggyback hold. "Hold on tight," 1001 cautioned, before shooting off through the forest. His eyes were continuously locked onto something unnoticed by Chris.

"What are you aiming for?" said Operator asked, pausing with his spoon of yogurt halfway to his mouth.

"There's something in the trees here; not the source of the howling behind us, but something else keeping quiet. I don't know what it is, but I know it's there. I'm going to try and follow it," 1001 answered. He barrelled through the forest with Red on his back, his floating form virtually immune to the annoyances like the roots Red had tripped over and the potential thornbushes.

<(Grab Red and chase the shadow.)>
"Owah! OUCH! Agh...Zzzzz...." Red yelped as she fell facefirst into the ground by getting tripped by a tree root. Slowly getting back on her knees, Red rubbed her nose, mumbling about how much her face hurt, before getting sweeped off her feet, literally, by Binary.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What? Where? Who!?" the red-cloaked navi shouted, frantically waving her arms and Myun bounced up, attaching herself on 1001's back as well. Noticing something out of the corner of her eye, Red stopped yelling, and whispered in 1001's ear, "Full speed ahead I guess." Myun nodded in agreement.

((INTO THE WOODS, THROUGH THE TREES, TO CHASE THE SHADOW))
Binary storms through the trees, carrying Red along with him. With his speed, he's lucky not to run into anything along the way.

Soon, they come to a clearing. The shadow Binary was chasing is no longer anywhere to be seen, but in the middle of the clearing, a young, female navi stands, staring at the clouded sky.

"More of you?" she asked, hearing the two behind her. "Just how many people are lost in these woods, anyway?" As she turned around, a faint light fell across her body, revealing a pale face, black hair, and clothes that could only possibly be described as goth.

Was she the one they had been chasing? It didn't seem possible, there had to be something else in here. And she had mentioned more people...

As if in response to this, the girl spoke again. "I wouldn't go any further. The last few to pass through this way were deleted just past these trees."

((Turn count: 4.))
1001 slowly killed his momentum as he saw semi-light in front of him; there was someone else there. Once he actually arrived in the clearing, he saw that it was a rather gothic-looking Navi.

With surprising dexterity for one so large, he reached behind him and lifted Red and Myun off his bare back, setting them down gently on the ground. He listened to the other Navi; she seemed to have some interesting things to say. For one thing, Red and himself apparently weren't the first to come through here, and they had all been deleted.

"The alpha wolf rages at seeing his kinsmen slaughtered by the hunters so effortlessly, so he enters the fray himself. He attacks with a ferocity furled on rage and tears, easily ending the majority of the hunters and leaving one happy to have his life. He retreats, never to enter the den again," 1001 scripts, referring to the deletion of the previous Navis.

"But then this raises some questions," he concludes, speaking normally again. He opens a good few hundred eyes, each with a shining gold iris, and locks them with the goth girl's. "How would you know they were deleted? You would've had to have been there to see them fall, so what was it? A massive beast that devours all? A trap? Mayhap a Navi?" he interrogated.
As Binary came to a stop and the gothic navi warned them and stuff, and Binary set Red and Myun down, Red kind of stepped back, Shin's holoscreen appearing behind her.

"What do you think?" the wind navi inquired.

"Twy wasking wer sum qwestionz," (Try asking her some questions) Shin suggested through a mouthful of yogurt.

"Oooookay," the crimson crusader replied, marching over to the gothic navi.

"Soooo... if we can't go forward, do you want to backtrack?" Red asked her fellow wanderer.

"I thought you were afraid of the wolves?" Myun questioned bluntly.

"But with more people, we'll be a lot better! And those navis who were deleted, were they strong? By your standards?" the red-caped wonder inquired to the goth female. Then, something else popped into her head.

"Were you drawn here by the faint voice who said, Help me, too?"
((Turn count: 5))

"Funny you should mention wolves," the gothic navi comments absently, looking at the two. "They don't call this the forest of the moon for nothing."

She doesn't seem to pay attention to the rest of what the two say. That is, until they mention the voice. She stares at Red for a second, until something crashes in the bushes nearby. "I...should go," she whispers, then turns around and runs back into the forest.

Well, that was unhelpful.

Before the two can give chase or anything similar, however, someone else stumbles out of the trees. As opposed to the girl, however, this one is a full grown man, wearing a black trenchcoat and tattered clothes underneath. Several knives are strapped to his belt. His entire face is scarred, as well as several parts of his body visible through rips in the clothing. His hair, once presumably neat and well-kept, is now uneven, tattered, and an absolute mess. As he looks up at the two navis, they catch a glimpse of his eyes.

Both shine a brilliant silver.

"Who...how did I...?" he stutters, obviously confused. Was he just drawn in here too?
"I adwize cawshun," (I advise caution) Shin suggested as the new navi came in.

"She was drawn by the voice too, and... the forest of the moon..." Red mumbled under her breath, before engaging the knife navi in conversation.

"Hello! What's your name? I'm Red! Are you okay? I can heal you if you need it!" the crimson crusader greeted the newcomer cheerfully. Her feet were tensed, however, if the navi proved to be a threat, she would be ready, and the wind around the forest swirled calmly around the area, eyeing the situation carefully. Myun too, sensed possible danger.

"Tsuki no Mori....Interesting..." Shin commented to himself.

Turn Summary:
1-5. Talk to navi and get ready to dodge!
1001 opened his mouth to speak, but instead remain silent as the new events slid by. The now-familar crashing scared the gothic Navi off, to be replaced by a new Navi; possibly a blind hunter if looks were any consideration.

He stood without making a sound, a 7 and a half-foot tall senteniel watching as Red busied herself greeting the newcomer. He found the knife-weilding Navi interesting, but did not comment. What did catch his eyes, though, were the gleaming silver glows that emitted from the other Navis eye sockets.

Chris nodded in assent to Shin's statement. "The name definitely suits a place like this, and if what the gothic loli-Navi said is any consideration, Red should stay on her toes. Wolves tend to go for red hooded capes and cloaks," he said.

1-5. Stand back and watch the Navi carefully, dodge should he try to attack
The navi winced at Red's cheerfulness, swinging a hand as though to shoo her away. "Get away from me!" he growled, doubling over again and putting a hand over half of his face. The apparent confusion from moments before had faded, giving way to...fear?

Either way, he doesn't seem to want anyone to get anywhere near him, even if it's to help.
"I see..." Red commented, backing away from the knife navi. "Then, we'll leave, come on Binary-san," the red-caped wonder commented faintly.

"You sure about this?" Shin asked, taking a drag out of a soda bottle.

"He's disturbed, and I don't think there's anything we can do to help him," the crimson crusader replied, walking toward the area where the gothic female had disappeared to. Another step, and the wind navi turned around, watching the ragged one.

"If you want to come, we won't stop you," she suggested in a faint voice, smiling lightly. Turning to her many-eyed partner she said, "Let's go after that one we met before, 'kay?"

Though she seemed off guard, the red-cloaked navi was secretly watching the knife navi out of the corner of her eye, just in case he wanted to follow, or engage in aggressive action.

Turn Summary
1-5. Chase after the Gothic Lolita navi/Dodge attacks of the Knife Belt Navi
1001 turned to leave, then opened the eyes on his back so he could look at the knife-weilding Navi. "I don't know who you are. I don't know if you are a potential ally or enemy. But what I do know is that you need to get out of here. We all do," he said to the Navi, then followed Red.

"Well, Binary, what now?" Chris asked.

"I'll follow Red's lead. She knows what she's doing," 1001 answered. He opened all 1001 of his eyes and followed, watching for any sort of movement from the Navi behind them, and watching for any sign of the gothic Navi. He looked to Red, who was trying to watch the ragged Navi in secret, and said to her, "Keep your eyes ahead of you; I will alert you if he tries anything. Oh, and try not to fall

1-5. Follow Red; keep eyes on ragged Navi and act accordingly (dodge if attacked)
The navi growled to himself. His attitude, from what they could see, had gone from paranoia to anger at the unhelpfulness of the two navis. He snarled at them, preparing to attack.

Red finds, as she tries to follow after the goth loli navi, that the underbrush is too thick to pass through. It seemed, unless they could find another way out of the clearing, that they were stuck there with an inexplicably pissed off navi.

Up above, stars began to become visible. The clouds were parting.
"Forest of the moon," Red whispered to herself as she walked out of the underbrush and turned to face the snarling navi, she looked up at the sky. It was clearing.

"I see, that's such a volatile transformation," the red-caped wonder sighed, glancing at the navi with pity.

"It's something I'd rather not see, now stay still!" the crimson crusader shouted, taking out a metal canister from her picnic basket and plunging it into the ground. A humongous wave of caramel erupted from underneath the knife navi, cascading down upon the wild forest wanderer, attempting to entrap him for a little while.

"Red! What? What's going on?" Shin asked frantically as his navi engaged the other one.

"Stopping him before he turns into a werewolf," Red stated coldly, eyes narrowed.

"A werewolf?" the netop inquired, confused. He then looked at the clearing surroundings, and came to the same conclusion as his navi.

That this place wouldn't be called the "Forest of the Moon" for nothing.

"The battle routines aren't up, so I don't think I can send you any chips for now," Shin said, readying his folder.

"I'll make do on my own, sorry if you actually wanted to help him, Binary-san," Red said, apologizing to 1001. "I think even he doesn't want to be in this place anymore, or transform, if my theory's correct." At this, Red drew out some fine pastries from her picnic basket and sent them hurtling through the air at the possibly constricted knife navi. They would explode on contact.

"I wonder..." the wind navi murmured to herself, eyeing the area where the other navi was, ready to dodge any oncoming attacks. The wind around her howled, ready to push her out of the way if need be.

Myun stood at the ready, following her mistress' lead as she prepared to dodge.

Turn Summary:
1. Caramel Stickiness to Knife Navi [Stun for 3 Actions]
2. Pastry Bomb to Knife Navi [6 attacks of 10 DMG]
3-5. Dodge
*Gust: Dodge

Myun's Actions:
1. Dodge
1001 watched the Navi behind him snarl and growl. His actions seemed almost feral, even ... wolflike. The Djinn looked up and saw what could very easily have been the reason; the clouds were parting, and he had a pretty good idea of what was soon to be revealed. "Crap," 1001 swore.

"Chris, get ready to slot in some good chips at any time. Preferably something that's work good at close range," 1001 ordered. Chris complied, and got a few choice chips out of his folder. He sat with them at the ready, part of his spoon poking out of his mouth.

1001 saw Red take action; she intended to immobilize him and deal some damage at the same time. He didn't really have anything that could immediately damage short of his Emergency-CW (Custom Weapon), which wouldn't do jack against another Navi. He had to do his best with what he had, which was mainly defence of various sorts.

His first idea was to disarm the Navi; only danger could lead from giving a corrupted Navi a weapon. After letting Red do her thing, the massive purple djinn motored across the clearing with as much speed as he could get, attempting a full-on ram on the caramelized Navi. His glowing red eyes were all glaring at the Navi so hard it was getting a little hard to see; the burning red, 360-degree vision was somewhat distorting. A flash of steel caught 1001's eyes, and he immediately snatched with a beefy hand. The only metal he'd seen on the Navi had been the knives, he was sure of it. He continued searching for the knife-shaped glints, packing them into his own gold rope-belt.

He had nothing left to do, so he did pretty much the only other thing he could think of: he activated Firewall. Upon activation, what looked like a massive, thick coating of royal purple paint spread itself across 1001's body, completely covering him and his eyes all except for the large one right in the middle of his forehead, making him appear more of a cyclops than a 1001-eyed djinn. The paint-like covering was a great many times heavier than 1001, the result was that he sank like a stone, bathing the Navi in his new immense weight as he held him down.

*Streamlined... (+1 Accuracy to knife confiscation)

1-2. Streamlined attempt to take as many knives as possible from Navi (+1 Accuracy, if that's even possible)

3. Firewall (Stonebody for the turn)

4. Hold Navi down with weight of said Stonebody

*FirstBarrier Active
*Energy Harvest (Regen1)