*insirt random title here*

"Just a swordy? not all that meniceing."
"Oh well. i'm not wasteing chips on it."
"good."

Nikko then ran around to the side of the swordy as fast as she could and jumped right at it, pounceing upon it, trying to dig DEEP into it's core programing and trying to delete it. Nikko knew that this was just an apitizer before the main corse as she looked all around her, the jack out barrier was still in place and she knew it wouldn't let up any time soon.

Overview
Cat attack---->Swordy (50+stun)
preped dodge/look all around her
Swordy(WAITWUT?!): DELETED
Swordy A: 40
Swordy B: 40
Slimer: 40
Handy A: 40
Handy B: 40

Nikko: 160

Nikko takes out the Swordy with ease. But... more viruses show up?! Hey wait, some of these have odd HP... and they don't even usually appear in this 'net!
"what. the. FUCK!?"
"This is not gonna be ANY good if we get swarmed. Cannon, shotgun, shotgun, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small yellow buster appeared on her left. Nikko then took aim at the lone slimer and fired off a large blast of energy headed twords the blob of goo, hopefuly it was gonna get plasted all over the battle field. Then Nikko raised up the small yellow buster and took aim at SwordyA and fired a small, thin, blast of energy twords the armored virus, she knew that nothing would stop her right now, and hoped like hell that the blast's splash would also hit the other swordy and delete it as well. She took aim and fired off another blast of energy at HandyA, and hoped the splash would also hit the other Handy. she can't let the viruses swarm her, it would be deadly if such a thing happened as she jumped back and ran around the viruses, trying to avoid geting hit from behind.

Overview
Cannon----->Slimer (40)
Shotgun----->SwordyA, splash at SwordyB (50+splash)
Shotgun----->HandyA, Splash at HandyB (50+splash)
dodge
They die. Easily. It's almost like they were confused and weak for some reason...

Reward: 200z
Nikko gathered up the meger zennies and moved on.

(battle 5, virus horde ahead)
A dust cloud appears in the distance and quickly draws near to Nikko... She squints her eyes at the thing to see what's inside and finds...

The Virus Horde. No less than one hundred viruses in a massive swarm, all with the full intention of eating her face.

OH SHI-

BATTLE 5!

Virus Horde: 4000

Nikko: 160
"Holy shit. Timmy.....How much HP combined do they have?"
"It's......4000!?"
"WHAT!?!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!"
"Nikko, here are your battle chips...."
"I CAN'T FIGHT 4000HP WORTH OF VIRUSES!!!!"
"Just fight Nikko. there HAS to be a wakness. Cannon, heatshot, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips, a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a large metal gun with small holes in the sides appeared on her left, brimming with heat. Nikko then took quick aim with each gun on her paws, looked at the virus horde and fired off a large blast of white hot energy along with a small ball of fire, each headed twords the viral horde that is bareing down on Nikko with great speed. Nikko then turned around and started running for her god damn life like the cat she is, she knew that the virus horde would kill her if they caught up with her, so putting all of her energy into her legs, she runs faster than she has ever done before, it's suicide to take on so many viruses with their combined HP, she had to try and get away from them all, or she would be deleted.

Overview
Cannon----->Virus horde (40)
heatshot----->Virus horde (40, fire, splash)
RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL!
Virus Horde: 3880

Nikko: 140

Nikko's attacks take out three viruses in the horde, but that still leaves 97 to go! She runs like hell... and the virus horde gives chase, a few viruses being flung outward to strike her-- one hits. (20)
*hopes for the best*

"I have to delete them all.....but what can we use to delete them?"
"The DBLCube......"
"WHAT!? IT'S PURE LUCK!!!"
"It's all we CAN hope for Nikko, if this don't work.....your finished.....DBLCube, BATTLE CHIP IN AND DOWNLOAD!!!!"

As Timmy slotted in the chip, a large grey cube appeared above Nikko, as it floated there, it then started flashing between blue and red, Nikko then started PRAYing and hoped like hell it would land on red and win her the battle as she remembered the viruses before the horde came along, each had only 40HP, so Timmy assumed the entire horde had 40HP per virus as well. Nikko hoped luck was on her side.

Overview
DBLCube (40 to all viruses if red, 30 heal if blue.......IT HAD BETTER BE FUCKING RED!!)
Prey like hell.
Wait, WUT?! The viruses die horribly!

HORRIBLY!

...Funny he didn't think of that earlier, eh?

REWARDS: 1200z

((Modlock Lifted. Jack Out Barrier removed. You are now free to move about the country.))
"Oh my....."
"Fucking god......that WORKED!"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE USED IT EARLIER!!!"
"Look, your alive, alright? want to keep going?"
"I think i can handle ONE more battle. then we LEAVE."
"Ok. go ahead."

Nikko downloaded the rewards and moved on.

(Battle 6 bitches!)
(sorries for double post! i need to go get some upgrades and then i'm headed to the mission!)

"Nikko. Jack out."
"Why?"
"Because i said so. thats why, i accepted going into a big group mission and we need some upgrades."
"Oh. ok."
Nikko then jacked out of the net, wanting to know what upgrades timmy was getting for her.
(you may close the topic)