New battles in a new area

*after nikko jacked in*

"woah......hope that this doesn't get too bad."
"we can only hope, now go."
"k."

Nikko then walked though the net, ready to fight.
Viruses quickly show up to make one catgirl's life miserable.

BillyA: 50
BillyB: 50
BillyC: 50
Walla: 100
Trumpy: 60

Nikko: 140

HEAVEN OR HELL
DUEL 1
LET'S ROCK!
"Geez.....what are these?" nikko asked.
"Little viruses with lighting rods for hands and arms, a walrus and a musical looking virus......who makes these viruses!?"
"Just send me some chip data so i can rip them apart."
"Energybomb, shotgun battle chips in and download."

As Timmy sent Nikko the chip data a small bomb appeared in Nikko''s right paw while a small buster came over her left paw.
Nikko then quickly took careful aim at BillyA, double checked her aim and fired off a very quick burst of energy, hopeing her aim was right on the mark.
Nikko then quickly lobbed the energy bomb, checking her arch as she threw it at the lone Walla, hopeing it doesn't move at all.
As that finished Nikko ran twords BillyB and pounced upon it with her signature attack, hopeing to avoid being hit by the enemys as she speeds around the area quickly.

Overview
Shotgun---->BillyA (50+splash)
Energybomb----->Walla (40X3)
Cat attack----->BillyB (50, chance to stun, dodges for rest of turn)
dodge
(bump?)
The Billy is picked off by the shotgun and the Walla can't move its tubby ass out of the way of the bomb. The tumpy then begins playing, changing the enemies to a greenish hue. Nikko's attack on the last Billy seems to have no effect and it takes her close position to give her a bit of a zap.

BillyA: DELETED!
BillyB: 50
BillyC: 50
Walla: DELETED!
Trumpy: 60

Nikko: 125
"Me....ouch.....that hurt."
"Geez Nikko, That had to hurt. Rageclaw battle chip in and download."
"Oh shut it."

Nikko's right paw was over ridden by a large bear claw, nikko was about to immpale some viruses with the claw its self.
Nikko jumped over the Billy's and ran up to the Trumpy, slashing it once as she neared it and picking it up in two swift motions as she threw it twords BillyB. she then ran up to it as she neared it she slashed it too.
as she finished up with BillyB she jumped over to BillyC and gave it a slashing it would never forget.
but as she finished she then jumped away from it and ran around.

Overview
Rageclaw----->Trumpy (40)
Rageclaw throw----->throw Trumpy into BillyB (20 to each)
Rageclaw----->BillyB (40)
Rageclaw---->BillyC (40)
dodge with specal ability
As Nikko leaps over the Billies, she feels a poke from beneath her by one of their appendages. COntinuing on, she cuts into the Trumpy, which she then throws. As it hits the billy, it quits playing and the enemies go back to normal. She then slashes a billy before turning on the other one which oddly enough appears to be blushing. One attacks, but Nikko backs up and avoids it.

BillyB: 10
BillyC: 10
Trumpy: DELETED!

"Grrrr.....i'm gonna kill you both now."
"I feel sorry for the poor poor billys.....oh well."

Nikko jumped over to BillyB lightning fast and picked it up by the head with her rage claw, an EVIL look in her eyes as she threw it like a fast ball into BillyC, hopeing to delete the two this time around.

Overview
Rageclaw throw---->pick BillyB up by the head and throw like a fast ball into BillyC (20 to each)
battle overview/dodge
The billy slams into its partenr, both ending up as scrap data.

BillyB: DELETED!
BillyC: DELETED!
Trumpy: DELETED!

Rewards: 600z
"Nikko....remind me to never piss you off."
"Good boy."
".....just get going."
"meow, whats the matter? feeling...."
"finish that sentance, i dare you Nikko."
"Hehehe, ok ok, i'm going."

Nikko then ran off quickly, ready to pounce.

battle 2
Virus Attack!

MaruA: 20
MaruB: 20
MaruC: 20
MaruD: 20
MaruE: 20
Gaia: 100
SmasherA: 120
SmasherB: 120

Battle 2 Start!
(i can target 2 Maru's in a single attack right? because, you know, they have only 20HP.)

"Hmm....little puff balls, a statue and two big guns, ouch. those puffballs only have 20 HP though....so they look like they will fall fast."
"Yes, now, send chip data before i'm killed here."
"Cannon, shotgun, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy sent Nikko the data a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small buster came over the other.
Nikko took slow aim at Puffball....MaruA and fired off her shotgun, hopeing that it splashes upon MaruB.
She then took aim at MaruC and fired her cannon at it, hopeing that maybe it will tear though it, keep going and hit another maru.
As she finished she pounced upon SmasherA, hopeing to hit it and maybe throw off it's aiming as she then jumped back and ran around like the crazy kitty she is.

Overview
Shotgun---->MaruA, MaruB (50+splash)
Cannon----->MaruC, MaruD (40)
Cat attack----->MagnumA (50, chance to stun, dodges for rest of turn, throw off it's aim?)
dodge
Four Marus are immediately turned to scrap by the two projectiles. A Smasher's aim is set off by the Cat Attack. The other Smasher locks on to Nikko and blasts her. Boom!

MaruA: DELETED!
MaruB: DELETED!
MaruC: DELETED!
MaruD: DELETED!
MaruE: 20
SmasherA: 70
SmasherB: 120

Nikko: 75
"Me....OWCH! i'll rip you apart!"
"Ouch. Energybomb, magbomb, rageclaw battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips two small, simmaler looking bombs appeared in her paws as she looked at the smashers with a pissed off look.
Nikko quickly tossed the Magbomb at SmasherA, knowing it can't dodge the attack and hoped to stun it as well.
She then quickly ran up to SmasherB and with a flick of her wrist she tossed the bomb at it too, knowing it was gonna die right here and now as she jumped back and a large bear claw appeared on Nikko's right paw.
Nikko rushed up to the remaining MaruE and took one huge slash at it, hopeing to delete it now.
Then she ran up to SmasherA and slashed at it too, hopeing that it was about to be deleted as she ran around like a certain blue headchog.

Overview
Magbomb---->SmasherA (30, elec, stun)
Energybomb----->SmasherB (40X3=120)
Rageclaw---->MaruE (40)
Rageclaw---->SmasherA (40)
specal ability:dodge with 2 sword type attacks in a row
The magbomb holds the Smasher still and the energybomb's explosions eat through the other turret. The tiny orb-like enemy is then swatted aside and the last Smasher is stabbed to death. The Gaia then switches from a grey, hard substance to a more vulrable, colorful form and brings down its hammer. The ground in front of it begins to explode, the shockwaves racing at Nikko. Soon, the attack shall be upon her.

MaruE: DELETED!
SmasherA: DELETED!
SmasherB: DELETED!

Nikko: 75(shockwaves approaching)
"Grrr.....i'll show you what i can do with this speed!"

Nikko quickly jumped aside in hopes that she is able to avoid the shockwave as she dashed forwords and in three swift motions she slashed at the gaia three times with her claw hoping to delete this vitrus and end this battle at last.

Overview
dodge incomeing shockwave
RageclawX3---->Gaia (40X3)
dodge if need be with specal ability.
she barely manages to dodge the shockwaves, but as she brings down the swords, the virus hardens it's body, and two slashes take miniscule damage! The third swing snaps the sword in two, and as she looks up, she sees the virus bring it's hammer down hard, slamming it into her and smashing her into the ground at it's base.

Gaia: 98

Nikko: 55
"MEOW! THIS PISSES ME OFF!"
"Geez! Recover10, rageclaw, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a small amount of blue data surounded Nikko as her body recovered she jumped out of the ground and jumped back as a large bear claw appeared on Nikko's right paw. Nikko then ran around and waited for the time to strike.

Overview
Recover10 (recover 10)
get out of hole
dodge and wait for chance to strike
As Nikko preps, the Gaia regains its color and begins to swing its hammer down.

Gaia: 98

Nikko: 65
"THIS IS IT!"

Nikko jumped back in an attempt to dodge the Gaia's attack as she then jumped to the side and leaped twords the gaia, slashing three times quickly as she hoped to delete it this time and end this fight as she ran around, glareing at the gaia.

Overview
Dodge hammer
RageclawX3---->Gaia (40X3)
dodge with sword play