Windbox: DELETED

Terrain: 2% Normal, 98% Sea.

Soulman_Junior.exe: 150 HP
Empress.exe: 120 HP

-VICTORY-
Junior Get: Wind
Empress Get: Cornshot1
FXP: 3 Static
Empress had collected her prizes as she seemed perfectly calm. Her cheeks seemed like they had been bathed by the steam from Junior being underwater and blushing from seeing her undergarments. She had tugged at her dress pulling it down a bit more, but that wasn't going to do any good at this point. He already had saw, but maybe not.

"Your eyes must be a bit out of tune...I don't prefer colored undergarments actually I have stockings, with straps running to...." Empress paused as she had quickly spun around kicking a bit of her dress up to reveal her left leg with the stocking black shaded panty hose, but if something had to be noticed it was her body slightly lifting off the ground as she had acted to deliver a roundhouse kick to Junior's face as she aimed with her black leather boots.

"E-Empress! What's happening?" Keera's voice had called out ina low voice as she had watched the NetOp of Soulman Jr. from afar noticing a strange expression as he held his PET. Empress simply patted at her dress. "Nothing Madam, I'm just ridding of another virus she protested as she walked on with ease. "Let's continue....fool...." she had said briefly not even wanting to think about what just happened.
"Wow, the ice queen is blushing... sheesh, why does this kind of crap always seem to happen around you, you bum?" Wes sighed.

"W-well, it isn't my fault. She snuck up out of no where. I thought she was another enemy. I meant to spy on the enemy's movements, not... anything else." Junior said, still clearly flustered. He then noticed his ally walking up beside him, "Eh? But if you don't have colorful panties, then does that mean you were borro-Ugh!" Junior recieved a kick, which knocked him out of his Cross. He fell with a splash into the water. He quickly crawled to his feet again, "Well that wasn't nice... Do you still not like me, Empress-san? I was kind of hoping my Cross would have shown you the value of friendship..."

"She's probably a lost cause. Give it up. All though..." Wes thought to himself for a moment, then grinned. Perhaps it was time for Ms. Smarty Pants to lose her pants.

((Battle 3))
((>:3))
Viruses, more of them.

FirephoenixA: 110 HP
FirephoenixB: 110 HP
FirephoenixC: 110 HP
FirephoenixD: 110 HP
FirephoenixE: 110 HP
BagwormA: 150 HP (hiding in the ceiling)
BagwormB: 150 HP
BagwormC: 150 HP (hiding in the ceiling)
BagwormD: 150 HP
BagwormE: 150 HP (hiding in the ceiling)
Aggravation Gill: 100 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Empress.exe: 120 HP

-PANTY SHOTS AND VIRUS COTS-
-BATTLE 3-
-ENGAGE!-
((Mind on the battle, please?))

Empress had narrowed her eyes as the viruses came into view and the flustered expression she recently had on her face was now one of stolid battle hardened stiffness. "Now that one matter is handled, let's scrub out or minor detail here." Empress had said as she had scanned the field with her sight. Once again, she was left with a field of viruses along with a menacing Windbox that stood by simply blowing wind her way as the breeze had sent her hair and dress tail into a wild dance behind her.

"I guess it wouldn't be necessary to use so much energy." She had stated as she had reached out her hand and let her vacuuming ability let more than wind from the box flow her way, but rather aiming to pull small portion of it's HP as well as she took it and absorbed it into her body as she saw fit and then let her mesmeric hand reaching for the Windbox turn into a bulging arm of veins.

Her arm had turned to reveal her open palm. The large opening had the green rim of a cannon as it took aim at the viruses. Empress had let out a blast as she aimed for the Windbox again trying to quickly lower it's HP to the brick of deletion seeing it would relieve the field of that dastardly wind that blew her way. She had switched her weapon quickly as the veins in her arm was replaced by the single small black rim of an opening in her palm as she had aimed once again, but this time she set her sights on the Aggravation Gil creature as she let out a blast, but still looking to make a splash on the Windbox.

"They're much stronger this time around..." Empress had gritted her teeth a tidbit this time around as she had saw what little good that was doing. She had raised her arm as she had aimed for the next virus which was the bagworm not far from in front of the Gil virus. As she had pointed towards two, her right sleeve had let out a blast of small corn like balls that aimed to blast at the Aggravation Gil virus with both shots.

"Defense..." she said as she had raised her right arm making a shield appear in front of her view with the familiar giant green cross on it that anyone would recognize. She had sat patiently waiting for an attack to strike being lucky that she had not used a barricade since the bagworm viruses would only trample over it.
--------------------------------------------------
Passive Action: Distortion - 10 Damage (Drain) @ Windbox

Action 1: Cannon — 40 Damage @ Windbox

Action 2: Shotgun - 50 Damage (+Splash) @ Aggravation Gil (+Splash @ Windbox)

Action 3: CornShot1 - 50 Damage (x2) @ Aggravation Gil

Action 4: Guard1 - Nullify One Attack up to 60 Damage (+ Reflect up to 60 Damage)
"Wind again... this isn't good. We better do something about it." Junior commented.

"Actually... I might have an idea. Sending Wind!" Wes cried, popping in the chip. It appeared behind Empress, tilted slightly upwards, blowing into the back of her dress which had already been blown slightly up. With a direct passage into her dress, the whole thing would no doubt be pushed into the air, almost as if she was standing over an air vent, which wasn't too far from the truth. Little Miss Pompous would learn a little something about humility soon enough, "Opps~!"

"Wha-what the hell? What are you doing?" Junior demanded.

"Oh, just countering. I'm sure she can remove our box, if she needs to. In any case, stun those guys and then let loose with these." Wes instructed, "Sending Twinfang1, Powerbolt, Countbomb1, RiskyHoney1."

"Fine... I'll do it." Junior did his best to not look as his ally as he prepared to strike. He pulled off his sunglasses and then stared accross at the enemies. He made eye contact with four of them, then flashed them a wink with enough sexiness to make them feel stuck in place with no choice but to stare. As he put his glasses back on, he snuck one quick peek at Empress, but almost immediately averted his eyes again. It wasn't that she was bad looking, he just didn't want to be rude or have impure thoughts though... sometimes the body had a mind of its own. Shaking such thoughts away, he then summoned up two large tusks which hung in the air. The bagworms were sure to try and duck back into the ceiling, so his best chance to strike them would be now. Taking aim with each large weapon, he fired them forward, using their pointed ends to cut back on air resistance as they flew. He then pulled back a bit, laying down a few preparations. He materialized a large, metal object out of the air and grasped it firmly. He then placed it on the ground and pushed a button, causing it to latch onto the floor and a large timer on the front to begin to count down. He moved away from it a bit and then formed a hive-like wall in front of him. He could hear buzzing inside. It wouldn't take much to set these things off. As soon as someone did as much as bump this thing, his little cyber insects would swarm them. His attacker best beware. Of course, after what his netop had done, he better watch out as well.

((1.) Wind, 3 turns 100 HP (Please comment, whoever mods this. Don't let Zane slip out of it again!)
2.) Sexy Wink, stun, BagwormB/D/FirepheonixA/B
3.) TwinFang1, 70, BagwormB/D
4.) Powerbolt, 70+15, BagwormB (untapped power used)
5.) CountBOmb1, 100 damage in two turns, 50HP
6.) RiskyHoney1, 5x10 Wood counter))
((Bump))
As Empress drains a little bit from the Windbox, and blasts it, it continues to blow, but as she hits it with the spread of a shot at the Aggrivation Gill, the wind abruptly ends. As does the Gill. WITH CORN. YAY CORN.
*Ahem*
Anyways, Soulman's operator places a Windbox, which begins to warm up without Empress' knowledge. He stuns the Bagworms and Firephoenixes, and then spears and blasts the poor ceiling-dropping worms to deletion and near deletion. After placing a countbomb, it can only sit there, but three more reinforcements return to help it out. A Phoenix fires past them, only to have a swarm of bees set upon it, and a second Phoenix's fire reflected onto it. Ouch.
Suddenly, the Windbox starts up, blowing Empress' gown up, and provoking much embarassment! Let the anger begin!
The viruses are hindered, too, but that's a minor detail.

FirephoenixA: 110 HP <Stun>
FirephoenixB: 110 HP <Stun>
FirephoenixC: 30 HP
FirephoenixD: 110 HP
FirephoenixE: 110 HP
BagwormA: 150 HP
BagwormB: DELETED
BagwormC: 150 HP
BagwormD: 150 HP <Stun>
BagwormE: 150 HP
Aggravation Gill: DELETED

Empress.exe: 120 HP <Embarassed beyond belief! RP as such!>
Countbomb: 50 HP
As the impact of Empress's attack went off, she was pleased to see her attacks connect. She had narrowed her eyes bitterly as she felt the wind behind her kicking up knowing it was a fan revving up in the back, but most likely not just a helping hand from her ally, but a perverted one from him using a windbox to start up and blow up her dress's back. She had gritted her teeth as she could almost feel the breeze crawling up behind her leg. She simply ignored it as her dress started to die down as she spread her arms out.

Empress's body had vacuumed a large field towards her body as she had aimed to absorb some energy from the weakened fire phoenix. She had let the vacuuming space suck in the energy as she had narrowed her eyes letting the vacuuming force of her own body cancel that out with the fan since the space around her was unstable. Distorted space meant no wind, and now wind meant her dress not kicking up for a long period, but probably as far as a small panty flash in the blink of an eye. Either way, she would deal with that "minor" upset after the battle, but for all she knew, this got her steamed up, literally!

There was a few things that itched at Empress. One was the heat building in her arm as she had lifted it aiming for the virus in front of her. It wasn't the thought of her simply being in some kind of pain making a fireball surge it's energy across her arm and build into her palm, because the second pyro ball wasn't even bothersome. The thing that bothered her was the audacity of the navi to try such a thing. If she could simply stop the matching and give him a power slap across the face, it would be beautiful, but, that would have to wait.

Empress had quickly threw the first ball toward casting it toward the stunned bagworm plus the next Bagworm that followed. The second one was cast as well as Empress had fired them off like a rapid fire of flames to make sure the virii wouldn't escape before she sent them to an utter deletion. Although she had a feeling they could go into hiding, she didn't even care. She was only focused on striking quick with some good aim before they could escape her, then to turn around and perhaps knock out her pitiful ally in time when the battle was over.

"Time to make a counter strike..." Empress had said as she had lifted her palm making a distorted field in hand that had made the space around her even more dense. She had smirked as she aimed towards the distant stunned FirePhoenix and quickly had tossed the spherical ball of distorted space toward them making a space binding explosion as well as catching any enemy nearby in a splash as the space bent to slightly fracture at the targets, but it also had done good for Empress's as it had inflicted a microburst so she could easily anticipate the virus's move seeing it was going to be far in the back of it's units to attack.

"This is getting a bit bothersome..." Empress had uttered in thought towards Keera had stared down at the NetOp while standing point in SciLab. "The viruses or your partner?" Keera had asked as she had stared down at the NetOp while the navi had crossed her arms in dismay at the question. I maybe going out on a limb, but this so-called navi is testing my patience." Empress had thought again as Keera simply picked up through the transfer of data as thoughts using their connection cable as a medium. As Empress's dress was about to kick back up because of the breeze, it was probably because her vacuuming field around her was starting to die back down. Empress had quickly cast her fan forward to quickly reveal her own windbox battle chip to add strength onto the wind as well as defend her.

On another note though, the fan's blowing considering Empress was behind it meant that the fan's powerful breeze pulled her dress forward and pulled the back coming wind towards the front, meaning that Empress's dress would stay down while Keera herself wouldn't take too kindly to her navi flashing some mysterious navi. She was pretty much safe to cover up her unmentionables as she took the straps of her dress tightening them until her dress's bottom sill would touch the grown and her thigh and waste would be strapped down for the remainder of her little journey.
--------------------------------------------------
Passive Action: Distortion - 10 Damage (Drain) @ FirePhoenixC

Action 1: Heatshot — 40 Damage (+Spread)(Fire) @ BagwormD (+Spread @ BagwormE)

Action 2: Heatshot — 40 Damage (+Spread)(Fire) @ BagwormD (+Spread @ BagwormE)

Action 3: Static Blast - 40 Damage(+Microburst)(+Splash2) @ FlamePhoenixB (+Splash2 @ FlamePheonixA & FlamePhoenixC(20 Damage))

Action 4: Set Windbox in front of Empress - 100 HP Obstacle (+Distort Enemy Accuracy)
((Don't forget my windbox in the participant list))

Wes watched the scene carefully. As his windbox started up, his eyes narrowed. There! He quickly hit a button on his PET right before Empress took counter measures against his little trick. She was a suspcious girl. If Junior invited her to join Requiem, it could be a problem. There was no telling what kind of problems could arise if she found out who they were. Luckily for them, it seems that the navi was even more prideful than she was dangerous. That's where his latest plan came into affect. He checked a setting on his screen, then popped out a picture. In front of his eyes were the contents of the underside of the monarch navi's dress, panties in full view. By keeping a few copies of this, it was assured that if they did become long term allies, she wouldn't betray them. While blackmail wasn't something Wes enjoyed doing, he knew it would be much more shameful for him to let his comrades down. Thus, he would tuck away the photo for now. Before he did, he had one last thought, Hmmm.... so her panties really are...

"Wes! What are you doing? That's not a very... respectful way to treat an ally or a lady." Junior demanded.

"Don't worry, I'm done tormenting her after this. I'll apologize afterwards and explain it was my fault, so right now, just concentrate on the battle, okay?" Wes assured his navi.

"If you say so... though Empress-san doesn't seem to be too forgiving of a person so that probably won't save me. Anyway, I'm going to try and weaken the worms, so send me that multi-target fire attack next, okay?" Junior requested. He then powerd up his fingers. This shot would be a bit trickier than normal, but he would try for it anyway. He separated his fingers into three groups, the four main fingers on each hand clumping together while the two thumbs were held side by side in the center. Getting his three pronged lay out set up, he then focused on the pinata like targets that bobbed up and down the field. He'd need to time this just right to succeed. He watched the trio carefully. He lined up his sights just so and waited for them to move into position. When the time seemed right, he fired, a laser launching from each of his groups of fingers. With luck, he should at least be able to nail two out of the three, "All right, I did what I could. Send me some back up weapons, please."

"Okay, so you wanted the Pheonix chip and the rest didn't need to be anything in particular, right?" Wes clarified, before selecting the weapon set, "Sending Pheonixshot1, Bubbler, Aquaneedle1, Markcannon1, Guard2. This could be tricky so good luck."

"Thanks. Hopefully we'll manage." Junior replied. He raised up his hands, producing three balls of fire above his head. He threw them at his prvious targets, hoping to deal the death blow to each of the nimble viruses. He hoped that even if he missed one, the fireball might bounce back up and strike them in the air, though he knew that the chances of that happening were slim at best. Trying not to think of his odds, he then produced a bubbling sphere, which floated in from his his palm. He pointed it at a bird, trying to get an angle where he could strike both it and one of its companions. He then released the shot, sending it whipping over the field before finally ending with a splash. Then, to follow up the attack, he materialized three watery needles. Hopefully both birds were nearly dead so if his attacks landed, there would be a good chance they'd perish. He threw just one needle to begin, aiming at his main target from his last blast. He then threw both remaining pointy objects at once, hoping to pierce the other fire virus with their minicule sharpness. He then took a step back and summoned up a red shield. This should be enough to defend him. Hopefully next round him and his partner could wrap the battle up. And then hopefully after that he could make an apology without getting his head ripped off, by for now, one goal at a time.

((1.) Soul Finger Shot, 40 each, BagwormA/C/E
2.) Pheonixshot1, 70 Heat, BagormA/C/E
3.) Bubbler, 50+spread1 Aqua, FirepheonixA/B
4.) Aquaneedle1, 20 Aqua, FirepheonixA, 20x2 Aqua, FirepheonixB
5.) Markcannon1, 70+15+lock on, random enemy (untapped power used)
6.) Guard2, reflects up to 120))
Empress... drains a large field... or something. It works, at either rate.
She then throws two 'pyro balls'; one misses. The other connects, and spreads.

Empress' Static Blast successfully bends space and time for the menial task of killing things; all three of the targets are crushed in various places. She then produces a windbox.

Junior, meanwhile, gets down to some antics of his own; he fires off more than a few Soul Finger Shots at some of the remaining Bagworms; two out of the three shots connect. None of the viruses die.

His following volley of fireballs, however, kills all three of its targets.

Junior follows up his previous volley with a Bubbler; it hits and finishes off its primary target, but fails to connect with anything else. His following Aquaneedle finishes off another. He then fires his Markcannon at... the last Bagworm!

The remaining two Firephoenix viruses flee.

FirephoenixA: DELETED
FirephoenixB: DELETED
FirephoenixC: DELETED
FirephoenixD: ESCAPED
FirephoenixE: ESCAPED
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED
BagwormC: DELETED
BagwormD: DELETED
BagwormE: DELETED
Aggravation Gill: DELETED

Soulman_Junior.exe: 150
Empress.exe: 130

VICTORY!

GET: 1800z
"They... ran?" Junior said, surprised. He glanced at Empress. Were they perhaps gay? Actually, he had now better apologize for his netop's actions, "Empress-san, I'm sorry for my netop's choice of.... chip placement. I'm not sure whether it was an accident or not, but that still doesn't excuse his actions. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" He asked, truly ashamed for the way his partner had acted. How ungentleman-like.

"Hey, hey, just realize that if she's asks for something like money, you'd have to get whatever favor you want to give passed by me." Wes chimed in, "In any case, I suppose I'm somewhat sorry that I had to resort to that."

"Somewhat?" Junior questioned, not sure if that meant he had a reason for what he did or whether he really didn't see the need to apologize if it was an accident. He sighed. Why couldn't Wes be more sincere? "In any case, did you want to continue? I'll do my best to make sure that any summons remain under my command."
Empress had gave a slight sigh of relief at the battle's end. The thought of the battle being over was one cause of such a reaction, and the other being the tiresome perverted actions of her ally. Her eyes were closed as she lowered her head in a relaxed fashion. Her right hand reached out into the still air to materialize into that hand the black cold steel handle that was like a pole and at it's top was a blade that had varied with a thin silver lining around the thickening of a black bladed scythe along the handle's top.

"I'm pretty sure you know I'm upset." Empress begun to say as she tapped her base of the scythe into the cyber ground as she had changed her clothes from a dark dress to one that was an even more darker tint and a yellow striped that ran along the right thigh portion of the clothing. She had turned her head to reveal the right side of her face that showed an eye so dark with eye liner that it looked like she had been punched in the eye.

"I'm going to overlook this...but I don't know for how long my patience will last." she had hinted as she walked on picking up the scythe and twirling it between her index and middle finger before slipping the handle onto a thing slot along her back so that it would sit horizontally. She had collected the small bits of Zenny data before pressing on and holding her rage in like a bottled beast.

(Battle 4)
Empress and Junior spot a building off in the distance... As they get closer, they spot a sign:

'Game Show Spectacular! Win prizes! Be famous! Look cool!'

...Hm.

There's a set of double-doors just below the sign.
Empress had walked slowly towards the building as she had stopped to notice the sign. She had given it an odd look before looking to the double doors as she had tilted her head slightly curious. "This feels...ominous..." she had uttered inaudibly to herself. She can trust that instinct; she knew a bad omen when she saw one. One was traveling with her right now. She had stood waiting as she folded her arms seeing Junior was traveling with her, maybe he could come in handy at this point. This little detour was fascinating, and no doubt that there would be some consequences to follow if she would try to go head first alone, but then again, there was some consequences with depending on others. She had taken her right hand to push one door slightly open retaining her usual emotionless expression as she peeked at the crack of the door to make it a bit larger until she could shine a small light to reveal what was inside.
"You want to go in there? Doesn't it normally take tickets to be a part of the studio audience for day time show?" Junior asked. He then thought about it a bit more, "Of course, this could always be one of those big time night shows, the one that network spam commercials for though... if it was this would probably look more familiar."

"Studio audience? Day time shows? What have you been watching?" Wes asked, surprised at his navi's knowledge of such terms, "Oh well, at least you're not spouting off any soap opera jargon... In any case, if it ain't locked, go in and find out what 'prizes' entail. If its something lame like a year's supply of jelly beans, run. If not, try your hand in it."

"Well... if you say so." Junior said, moving towards the door. He wondered if an Escape subchip would work on a gameshow. He reached past Empress and opened the door the full way. He stood just inside, holding the door open and waved his ally in, "Well, since this seems to have gained both your and Wes's interest, I guess we're heading in. Would you like to go first, or should I in case they dump slime on whoever enters?"
A pair of hands reached out from the door and grabbed Empress and Junior, pulling them inside. For a short time, they saw nothing...

...And then the lights came on. The pair took a quick look around; they were behind some sort of blue counter at an angle on a stage, and their outfits looked like some sort of blue palette swap of the clothes they were wearing when they came in. Across the stage to their left was a nearly-identical red counter, with a pair of NormalNavis behind it dressed in... yes, red.

"WELCOME..."

The navis' attention was grabbed by a navi in a tuxedo that dropped down between the counters, "TO THE 1ST ANNUAL NAVI QUIZ!"

Applause erupted from seemingly everywhere at an annoyingly loud decibel level, and the strange navi continued his speech. "I'm your host, Hostman.exe! Today we have two teams competing for today's prize..."

Hostman paused for a moment, taking a breath, then continued, "On the BLUE team we have Soulman_Junior and Empress!" Another round of near-deafening applause.

"And on the RED team we have Bob and Jake!" This time the applause was accompanied by cheers and mildly varied shouts of 'WE LOVE YOU!', which were equally loud (If not louder).
Hostman faced the front of the stage, and held up what looked like two chips. "The winners of today's contest will be going home with a _____ chip! Isn't that nice!" More applause. "This chip will unlock one of 7 doors over to my right." Another spotlight came on, revealing seven doors indeed to Hostman's right; one for each color of the rainbow. "Now... LET'S GET TO IT!"

Hostman spun to face 'Bob' and 'Jake', then held up a card. "Red team! Which sectors of the 'net are variations of the Metool Virus known to be found in?"

'Bob' spoke up. "ACDC, Electown, Yoka, Sharo, and Yumland!"

There was a pause.

"THAT'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! 5 POINTS TO THE RED TEAM!" the number '005' appeared above the Red Team, and Hostman turned to Empress and Junior. "Now... How many HP does a Moloko have?"
"Moloko...? I don't think I've ever encountered them before..." Junior said disheartenly.

"Moloko? Those sheep things?" Wes chimed in, "Well, I know Sensei used to have a Mokorush1, so there's a good chance that's one of the enemies I learned about..." Wes thought hard. Was there any info that would give him a clue? "Well, if I remember correctly, they're from Netopia, which is where I'm from. A lot of viruses back home have around 100 HP. I'm pretty sure it's either 100 or 110. Take your pick."

"Take my pick...? Well, I'd go with the first answer but... deciding on my own would be rude to my team mate." Junior turned to Empress, "100 sound good to you?"
Empress had her arms folded as she had been dragged into this ordeal instantly. Here she was sitting here playing game show on the net not even knowing where the sudden instant five minutes of fame came from. It wasn't very amusing. She was the center of attention for some everyday T.V. show's entertainment. Enough complaining at that thought, the sudden voices and questions settled in drawing her attention.

"Madam?" Empress had asked as she had opened communications with her NetOp not to speak. She had sighed hearing Empress call to her no doubt wanting her opinion about the question. There was two options: the first was to pick between 100 and 110 as a choice, and the second was to walk away from the scene while aiming her buster shots at anyone who stopped her. She seen enough T.V. programs to know what kind of hassle security would be. As the usual, she would just have to play along.

"Let's agree with him now. Two years has been two long." Keera simply said keeping that part of her sentence shrouded in mystery as Empress had nodded. "I'll agree...it's 100." Empress had responded.
"That is... ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Molokos have 100 HP. 5 Points to the blue team!" Hostman clapped a little bit himself, then pulled out another card. "Blue team, since you got the last question correct, you can choose whether or not you want this question. If you don't want it, I'll pass it off to the red team. If you do want it, I'll ask you. Do you want this question? It's an 'Extremely Difficult' rank question, worth 10 points."