ShrimpyA: 100 HP (sea)
ShrimpyB: 100 HP (sea)
ShrimpyC: 100 HP (sea)

Terrain: 70% Sea, 30% Normal

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP (sea)

-ARE YOU READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-FIGHT!-

"Six enemies right off the bat? This area must be messy if there are this many cluttering just outside the exit." Wes commented, "The sea terrein is also a problem. You're not an Aqua type, so it'll be hard for you to move around. I think for now you should try just standing your ground and take out as many as you can. I'll include a defense in your move set this round, of course. Sending PheonixShot1, Flameline1, MistConv, Zapring1, RiskyHoney1. Use one of your specials as well, though in this situation, any should do fine."

"Yeah, that'll work. Its not like I mind this many targets, though, since I did come to this area for the sole purpose of destroying junk data." Junior replied, taking a deep breath so that he would be as calm as possible before he attacked. Even though he was upset and wanted to just start firing randomly at the enemies until they died, he knew that that would only cause his attacks to either miss or be ineffective. Now, his first two strikes were wide hitting fire attacks. His best bet would be to use fire both at the Canodumbs and hope the combo managed to take out the trio.

Junior raised up his hands and three fireballs appeared above him. Then, signaled by the dropping of his arms, the three orbs leapt forward, rolling over the field toward the group of guns. As he completed the attack, he then quickly touched the ground, intiating his next move. Flames sprung up from the ground, causing steam to rise as it touched the water. It moved forward weakly accross the water, then regained its speed and size as it touched down on land. It burned along the ground, making tracks for the previously assaulted group of enemies. With luck, this would finish the three off.

Wes had told Junior to use one of his specials, but which one? The hammer strike would probably be a bad idea in a field of water and the Flash wouldn't be able to take anything out. He either had to use Wink or Finger Shot. The Sexy Wink was too peaceful for his move right now, so he'd just blast one of the aqua viruses with his most powerful attack. Gathering power, he brought his hands together and pointed them the first shrimp, then fired a large and bright laser from his fingers. It cut through the air in a straight line, assuring death for whatever it connected with.

Now that Junior had filled his Signature attack quota for the round, it was back to relying on chips. He still had a heavy hitter, one that could fry an enemy, and one defense. Junior summoned up a watery hand and had it reach for one of the shrimpy, going for the quick kill. As it lunged, Junior commanded the hand to slam shut and crush whatever it managed to get in its grasp. The figure then melted away, sinking back down into the floor of the net.

Now came the tricky part. He had an Elec attack and he was standing in water. While the Zapring would fly over the water, when it connected, it would travel back down into the aqua flooring and might possibly make its way back to him. He was a fair distance away from his target, though, so if anything, all he should feel is a tiny jolt, not powerful enough to do any damage. However, just in case he did somehow manage to flood the enough area with electricity, he better be prepared. Holding the electric halo in one hand, Junior then summoned up his defense. A chunk of honeycomb formed over his arm. He placed the edge of it in the water, hoping that its wood atribute would manage to defend him from any backlash from his attack. He then flung the ring at his last target, the electric disk wizzing over the water torwards the target, promising to fry on contact. If it hit, that thing was dead. Junior stood, firm in his position, preparing himself for what would come next.

((1.) PheonixShot1, 70 Heat, CanodumbEXA/B/C
2.) Flameline1, 70 Heat, CanodumbEXA/B/C
3.) Soul Finger SHot, 120, ShrimpyA
4.) MistConv, 100 Aqua, ShrimpyB
5.) Zapring1, 40 Elec+stun+10 (untapped power used), ShrimpyC
6.) RiskyHoney1, Counters for 5x10 Wood))
Everything dies. D:<

CanondumbEXA: TORCHED
CanondumbEXB: BURNED
CanondumbEXC: FLAMED
ShrimpyA: DAZZLED
ShrimpyB: B-SLAPPED
ShrimpyC: ZAPPED

Terrain: 70% Sea, 30% Normal

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP (sea)

-VICTORY ;~;-
Get: Bubbler, 300z
((I'll be joining for Majin's duration of these battles.))

"Fast, powerful, and quite impressive." The sound of the dark and gloomy navi's voice had sounded off as she had stood behind the navi after seeing him delete the chain of viruses with no problem at all. "I have to admit...I hate you already." the navi said as her eyes had that stolid expression that spread to her face just like her Netop. She didn't like anyone who resent such power that was more overwhelming than her own. It was a bit annoying.

"Then again...it could be a fluke." She said lifting one of her silk gloved hands to her chin and slightly stroking it as she seemed to observe Junior and look him up and down. "Madam would not like this at all." she muttered to herself as she had stepped away from Junior while folding her arms. "Let's see...unless you wouldn't mind me showing that battle style again mind you. Perhaps you might even get a name from me." the navi said as she had unfolded her arms as the space around her started to become unstable and her aura becoming distorted beyond imagination. It was clear she was letting out some powerful vibes like a vacuum that was in space.
"Getting them all in one go... that was tricky. I'm surprised I managed to pull it off." Junior said. He gathered up his rewards and prepared to move on, when suddenly some odd woman arrived, "So we've never met and yet you hate me just because I might be stronger than you? What an odd way to introduce yourself."

"How to even interpret that? Should I even try?" Wes mumbled.

"I know I'll regret asking, but go ahead and say what you think." Junior replied.

"Well... okay. If she doesn't like men who are stronger than her, she must like weaklings cause she likes to dominate them." Wes theorized, "Either that or she's doing that girly thing where they say the exact opposite of what they mean, which would mean that she's completely infatuated with your manliness but is either too embarassed to admit it or wants you to pick up on the vibe yourself to outwardly admit it."

"Or maybe she isn't trying to pick out a mate just by gauging their strength, thus your assumptions about domination and manliness are completely off! If anything, she's probably one sees power as the only thing that matters, thus someone else being stronger than her threatens her position and status in life. While that isn't exactly my opinion, at least its better than her viewing me as a sex object... seriously, cut back on the smut." Junior remarked, before finally turning back to the intruder but paused before addressing her. She hadn't given a name and he certainly couldn't just call her 'Hey you'. He would need some kind of nickname unless he wanted to be crude. BUt what would fit best? Her most distinguishing feature would be he dark clothing but there were too many ways to sound racial if he nicknamed her based on that. Her pale skin made her seem ghost like, but Spook-san seemed a bit inconsiderare and rude. Well, she had shown up unexpectedly without any information, so perhaps Junior could come up with something based on that. He then began to speak, "In any case, my name is Soulman_Junior.EXE and I certainly wouldn't mind a companion as I continued wandering this area, Mystery-san." He prepared to depart, waiting for her to follow.

((Battle 1))
((I'm totally not giving Empress' battle thing "Mystery-san.exe." XD))
Viruses come upon the duo.

SwordyA: 60 HP
SwordyB: 60 HP
SwordyC: 60 HP
SlimeyA: 90 HP
SlimeyB: 90 HP
SlimeyC: 90 HP
SlimeyD: 90 HP
SlimeyE: 90 HP

Terrain: 100% Sea

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP
Empress.exe: 120 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 1-
-ACTION!-
"Shall we begin?" Empress's smile came to her face hearing the words of her NetOp as her body had let out intense pressure. "I'd stand back if I were you..." Empress warned Junior as she glared at him from the corner of her eye. She had quickly spread her limbs as she had let out a powerful vacuum of space collect into her body. The first target on the field instantly was intended to be damaged because of her special skill. "I can't wait..." she had said with that stolid expression as she lowered her head to get a view of the viruses while she had accepted the transfer of the first battle chip.

"Shotgun...." Empress uttered as she had lifted her arm straightening it out as she had aimed for the first Swordy virus in sight. Her hand opened to reveal a small barrel in the center like the little black cannon rim of an actual fire arm. "Fire!" on her mark of saying just that, she let out a blast as the heat shot from her hand as she quickly lowered her arm to her side to conceal away the smoky palm she had emitted the shot from.

Empress had reeled her right arm back as she had readied another burst shot as she had brandished her hand like a weapon. "Heatshot this time..." she had said as a ring of fire had cascaded from her right shoulder to her arm igniting into a fireball. Empress had made a clean swipe of her arm tossing the hot ball forward aiming for the next swordy like she was at a firing range and having fun with her little weapons.

"Getting into it aren't we?" The sound of Keera's voice in her ear as she still stood in SciLab and not concealing herself. Empress could do nothing, but smile and take amusement in this battle that is. "Like you aren't" She had noted to her NetOp before preparing her next attack.

A ball of space had twisted and became distorted around her hand like her aura. She had glared at the viruses as she had reeled her right hand back once again. "I got this one, madam." she had said before making another swipe as the ball shot across the field aiming for the first blue gel like virus, but it's explosive impact wasn't something to not take lightly when it had made contact.

"Don't have too much fun Empress, we have guests." Keera had reminded her looking over her shoulder at the navi almost getting to caught up in the excitement of battle. She didn't forget at all really, she was just showing someone up as usual. "Hmph? Do we really need help?" she uttered back to her NetOp shrewdly. This always happened, especially similar like last time when they were battling along side someone who used water type skills.

"Pitiful...send me a log and I'll be done..." Empress had asked, almost demanded as a Ringlog had fallen from above. "Hmph!" She had placed her heeled boot on top of it's surface after crossing her arms in dismay. She had kicked it off with her heel acting a bit stubborn about keeping all the fun to herself. She had let the log tumble towards the gel she had blasted with her distorted attack as well as another that would most likely be behind it since her attack had microburst to push them together. She didn't worry about the blobs on the field seeing there wasn't that many, she only found a thrill in deleting the sword carrying viruses.

"I'll presume that you'll be cleaning up?" Empress had asked looking over her shoulder towards Junior as she had waited for his response, maybe even an attack to better answer her question.
-------------------------------------------------
Passive Action: Distortion - 10 Damage (Drain) @ SwordyA

Action 1: Shotgun - 50 Damage (Spread) @ SwordyA (+Spread @ SwordyB)

Action 2: Heatshot - 40 Damage (Spread) @ SwordyB (+Spread @ SwordyC)

Action 3: Static Blast - 40 Damage (Splash+2 - 20 Damage) @ SlimeyA (+Splash @ SwordyC & SlimeyB)

Action 4: Ringlog1 - 50 Damage (Roll) @ SlimeyA (+Roll @ SlimeyB)
"Well, it seems like she's trying to maximize her damage potential so I'm not sure what that leaves us...." Wes said, "I'd recomend using Flash and Finger Shot on the two she definately didn't kill, then just attack randomly with the rest of the junk I send you. Sending MistConv, Flameline1, Sidebamboo1, RiskyHoney1. Go crazy."

"Good choices. Three chips that more or less direct themselves." Junior commented. His emblem then lit up. It had been a while since he had used this attack, so he focused on remembering and pouring in his power just right. He even threw in some extra energy before firing a blinding ray of light, his sunglasses saving his eyes from being burned by the brightness. He then began to charge energy again, this time his focus being his fingers. Holding both hands streched out in front of his chest, he fired five small lasers from each, which then combined to form one massive laser that rocketed through the air, "Now for the chips."

With a wave of his hand, Junior summoned up a fist made of boiling hot water near the enemies. Since he wasn't sure what exactly he needed to attack, he simply directed it to strike at whatever remained. It complied by picking out the nearest object that looked threatening and charging at it, hoping to slam into it and crush it.

Next Junior touched the ground, causing a pillar of flame to spring up, which he then sent traveling over the field toward the enemy lines. He had no particular target in mind but he figure that it stood a decent chance to collide with an enemy figure. After the fire had faded away, Junior materialized a small bundle of bamboo, intelligent eyes peeking out from between the reeds. Junior directed it quickly, "Okay, I'm not sure what the situation is, but just go in there and see if you can manage to skewer a baddie or two, okay?" Leaning forward a bit as if nodding, the patch of wood dashed forward, a sharp, deadly reed of bamboo peeking out of the side. It rushed along, preparing to stab a pair of foes with its deadly foliage. Junior then turned his attention to defense, "Mystery-san, I know you're all about power, but you can't leave yourself open like that." Junior walked in front of her and then formed a sheild made of honeycomb in front of them, "With the group we're facing, we can't let our guards down, otherwise they'll be the ones displaying their power." He said calmly, holding his defense in front of his partner.

((1.) Soul Flash, 80+15+Blind, SlimeyD (untapped power used)
2.) Soul Finger Shot, 120, SlimeyE
3.) MistConv, 100 Aqua, anything left
4.) Flameline1, 70 Heat, anything left
5.) Sidebamboo1, 80 Wood Piercing, anything left
6.) RiskyHoney1, 5x10 Wood counter, defending self and Empress))
The word "carnage" comes to mind. Both Navis stand their ground and empty their arsenal of power chips into the hapless virii. Seeing no escape, they charge, only to be mown down one by one.

-WIN!-

REWARD: 1200z each
((I believe that's 2 FXP as well.))

Empress had gave a small chuckle after the result of their battle. Her hand reached out as she had collected the Zenny data while stepping from behind Junior. "Just as I predicted...you're quite skill indeed, and you don't frolic that power in battle, but also use it to defend others." Her expression changed a bit to that of disgust. "What a waste," She had said as she stepped forward placing her fingers along her chin trying to think. Now that she thought about it, she defended someone back then once, but then again, she was used for someone's personal barricade as well.

"It's a bit amusing how Navis act as if they have to be so chivalrous, predictable as well. They usually become someone's pawns." She had said as she had placed an index finger across her lips. "But where are my manners? I guess I owe you a thanks for being a fool to my defense at the same time I should keep to my end of the bargain. My name is Empress.EXE, at my Madam's service." she said as she stood a good distance away seeing she didn't quite stay acquainted with many people.

"Now then, I've been curious for sometime now. Your sort of power, it topples my own. It disgusts me. I'm afraid I'm going to tail you for this little marathon and see just how far you'll go." She had mentioned as she had took a step forward to proceed in the area, but stopped looking over her shoulder once more. "By the way, that teamwork thing, it disgusts me." she said before turning forward once again and continuing her trek. "I certainly don't understand why you navis insist on having allies, even you who are strong enough to delete those hordes a second ago quite perplexes me." she had said a bit harshly as if she was up tight on the matter and acting like a queen herself.
[You're right, of course. Two friendship points apiece.]
"Well, of course an ally is a bit unnecessary at this level, but as we get furthur in, the hordes will get bigger, thus two navis will be preferable. Besides, even though I'm pretty strong, I know there are those greater than me. Against foes like that, I'd need at least teammate if I wanted to win." Junior commented, "Besides, its always good to have someone you can count on. Hopefully you can at least say you're close to your netop."

"Eh, with a name like Empress...." Wes began to say, "Just be glad that she aint calling you her minion and placing taxes on your tea."

"That's kind of... prejudice." Junior said, not really happy with the comparison, "In any case, Empress-san, there are other benefits to having friends. Perhaps I'll demonstrate..." He then began walking off again, certain that the girl would follow.

((Battle 2))
((Bumpness!))
INCREASE THE ODDS!
Or however you say it.

BombCornA: 70 HP
BombCornB: 70 HP
HandyA: 80 HP
HandyB: 80 HP
CanondumbEXA: 90 HP
CanondumbEXB: 90 HP
FirephoenixA: 110 HP (Normal)
FirephoenixB: 110 HP (Normal)
Aggravation Gill: 100 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 2% Normal, 98% Sea.

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP

-ALRIGHT-
-BATTLE 2-
-ENGAGE-
Empress had streamed straight into battle after seeing the view of viruses in front of her. Her attention had shifted as her eyes now rested on the Windbox that was sitting in a far range from her position. "That will be a hindrance..." She had noted to Keera as the Netop had kept quiet while Empress had went to work. Her right hand opened as she had stopped her feet's constant movement as the sea terrain had made the panels a bit heavy for actions. It seemed as if she would just have to attack from where she stood as she had narrowed her eyes already feeling the strong tunnel of wind pushing her back to the spot where it's range was most ineffective.

"No trouble at all..." Empress said as she made the vacuum of wind pick up it almost seemed, but really she was using her ability as she had stared off to the distant viruses. "I'll choose you!" Empress had said as she had thrust her hand outward towards one of the Phoenix viruses and drained some of it's energy after increasing the distorted vacuuming space around her body. She had no damage to recover, but the energy alone was pleasure.

Empress's right arm lifted and extended revealing the small opening once again. Her hand let out a quick blast as the speeding projectile flew forward with the splashing force it carried to attack the Gill virus as well as the Windbox she had her eyes set on. "I'm using the next chip set Madam" Empress had said as she had made her right hand lift pointing to the heavens as a Ringlog had came from above. The female navi made a quick spin kick to send the log into a roll across the water terrain as it had kicked up the sea terrain's wet top and sped across the like a torpedo with the force Empress put behind it as she had aimed for the Gill and Windbox viruses once more.

Her attention turned to the left flank where the two other viruses sat. Her thoughts mostly laid on their weaknesses. The fire type attack to scorch the wood type viruses on a sea terrain would be a blast which was her thoughts exactly. Her left arm had a ring of fire travel around and ignite at the palm as Empress's finger tips had clutched the fireball she had held in hand. The navi had quickly lifted the hand and swung making the fireball blast forward as she aimed for the corn stalk viruses.

The navi didn't keep her mind focused on destruction in general. There was now the point of covering herself from next attack. She had stepped back once as she had raised her right hand making a large box appear in front of her similar to the one on the other side of the field. The box had begin to let out a low pitched hum that was soon constant as the blades in the box had went into a spin blowing a blast of wind towards the other side of field while Empress had used it as a nice ground to hide behind. It would do perfectly seeing as how it would lead attacks astray and blow them elsewhere. On top of that, she wouldn't have to look forward to her so called partner covering for defense. She wasn't some dependant damsel which was her point as all.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Passive Action: Distortion - 10 Damage (Drain) @ FirePhoenixA

Action 1: Shotgun - 50 Damage (Spread) @ Aggravation Gill (+Spread @ Windbox)

Action 2: Ringlog1 - 50 Damage (Roll) @ Aggravation Gill (+Roll @ Windbox)

Action 3: Heatshot - 40 Damage (Spread) @ BombCornA (+Spread @ BombCornB)

Action 4: Place WindBox in front - Obstacle [HP:100] (+ Reduces Enemy Accuracy)
"Sea panels every where... If I didn't have that ability, I'd be worried right now. All right, Empress-san, behold the power an ally can grant!" Junior outfit began to transform. He gained blue pants and a black top that was cut off at the shoulders. His gloves turned black and some gold lettering appeared over the right one. A large, open labcoat materialized over his frame and was rolled back to about the elbows. Written in blood red on the back was Project Life. HIs hair remained green but a bit of goldish hair also was mixed in. HIs change was now complete, "Now, these sea panels will be my hiding spot!" He ducked underneath the water and snuck below it, manuevering behind the Windbox. It was not a helpless target above him. All he needed was a weapon to subdue the thing.

"So, you're trying to teach that navi a lesson about allies and use the terrein to your advantage? Well, good job with the second one, but I get the feeling with this display, she'll only see allies as a power source, rather than actual friends. Good luck anyway." Wes commented. He then selected a pair of chips, "Since you're going aqua, I'm sending the appropriate equipment. Sending MistConv, Aquasword."

Junior's netop seemed pretty pessimistic about his ally. He would have offered some words in her defense, but unfortunately, while he could breathe and move around under water, he certainly couldn't speak while submerged. Oh well, time to take care of the box above. Putting pressure to the surface above, Junior produced a large, watery hand behind the box. He then caused it to lurch forward, attempting to grab the box and destroy it before sinking back into the water below. The first phase of his assault complete, Junior prepared for part two.

Beneath the water, Junior silently activated his blade. It was hard to see, being made from the same kind of data as his immediate surroundings, but he could tell it was there. He then burst from the water, raising the sword to about the height of his waist and swinging it horizontally in a move he hoped would strike three foes at once. He then touched back down on the water and leapt to the side, striking again, using his sword like a baseball bat, hoping his reach was just enough to nail all three of his targets. He then fell beneath the surface again, certain he was safe. He knew Empress had summoned another one of those odd boxes and was standing behind it, so he figured she would be okay as well.

((1.) DaisyCross, Lvl1 Aqua/Recovery, +10 to Aqua chips
2.) Travel accross enemy lines while submerged
3.) MistConv, 100+10 Aqua
4.) Aquasword, 80+10 Aqua, FIrepheonixA/B/AggravationGill
5.) Aquasword, 80+10 Aqua, CanodumbEXA/B/HandyB
6.) Hide underwater like a pansy))
The pairs attacks predominantly find their marks, the firephoenix have no hope whatsoever of avoiding the blades, but the Gill manages to duck away from juniors sword, only to have empresses shotgun and ringlog blow it to peices. The Mistconv decimates the box as the canodumbs blast at Junior. He manages to avoid one as he dives under, but as he comes up to attack, another blast clips him in the shouder as he subdivides the pair, the Handy not freed from the attack either. The bombcorns try to avoid the heatshot as best they can, but only one manages to escape. As the Handy and Bombcorn attack, the windbox blows the blast off target. As The handy rushes up past the box, it gives Empress another obstacle as a gift, leaving a large countbomb in frot of her.

BombCornA: 70 HP
BombCornB: DELETED
HandyA: 80 HP
HandyB: DELETED
CanondumbEXA: DELETED
CanondumbEXB: DELETED
FirephoenixA: DELETED
FirephoenixB: DELETED
Aggravation Gill: DELETED
Windbox: DELETED

Terrain: 2% Normal, 98% Sea.

Windbox 100HP
Countbomb 2turns

Soulman_Junior.exe: 150 HP
"Don't look so careless." Empress had advised to the navi as she had lifted her right palm to increase the vacuuming rate of her distortion ability. She had turned to the Handy virus as she had extended a hand and to it came a twining whirl of energy as she had closed her palm to collect energy since she didn't do as much as recover seeing she was at full health. Once again, she was just taking in the thrill of stealing energy from her enemies.

"Now then...My advice is that you move!" Empress had said as she lifted her right hand make the distorted swirl of energy gather in her right palm. She had lifted it with ease as she had focused the sight of the bomb in front of her. "Fool...I'll send your gift right back!" Empress had said as she had thrust her right hand forward using the Microburst effect of her attack to send the bomb flying across the sea terrain like it was a ready to blow mine. She planned on it slamming into the Handy virus that had bothered her before.

Empress had followed behind the bomb's quick lunge across the sea panels as it would have made the water to tread on after paring it slightly with the strong force her microburst had sent down the row in front of her. She moved quickly as she had ended up from her last position to the side position next to Junior as she had smirked while lifting her right hand to reveal a fireball already clinched into her right palm.

"Here we go again!" Empress had said as she had swung her right hand forward to throw the fireball towards the close by BombCorn to deal fire damage. She doubt it would have little chance to escape considering the close range she had followed in, plus the Windbox would pose it a difficulty to move blowing it back while giving her a clear shot since the allied navi wouldn't be too close to the spreading damage.

Empress didn't waste anytime switching to her next projectile. She had pointed to the sky watching as her last Ringlog had fallen down to the sea area. She watched it make a splash and then placed her boot on it as she kicked it send into a spin to expose the flat side cylindrical pointed towards the Handy. She kicked it as she sent it towards the Handy like a speeding projectile across the water.
---------------------------------------------------
Passive Action: Distortion - 10 Damage (Drain) @ HandyA

Action 1: Static Blast — 40 + Microburst @ Countbomb (+Push it at HandyA)

Action 2: Get in close (Beside Junior)

Action 3: Heatshot - 40 Damage (Spread) @ BombCornA

Action 4: Ringlog1 — 50 Damage @ HandyA
As Junior lurked beneath the water, he tallied up the remaining enemies. Only two left... it would only take a few more strikes to end this fight. He prepared to break the surface when suddenly another shadow darted above him. ANother foe? He better investigate before popping up. He moved under the targets and then headed towards the surface and peeked his face out of the water. What he saw caused his face to turn bright red and forced him back underwater. His cheeks burnt so hot that some of the water began to boil a bit. He moved a few feet to the side, then slowly rose again. He looked away from the figure and said, "Wow... rainbow colored polka dots... I would have never suspected you'd wear something so... colorful, Empress-san."

"Polka dots? Where did that come from? Was there something weird in that water that caused you to have some sort of drug trip...?" Wes asked. He then shrugged away those questions, "Anyway, you need some more chips or can you handle this with the junk you already have?"

"I think I can manage... I better finish this quick so I can run quick." Junior responded. Still not facing his ally, he sidestepped towards his enemies and lashed out with his aquasword a few times. Keeping Empress's position in mind, he made sure he swung the sword in a way that would keep her out of its attack range. Of course, it still might be close... It could always fling some water on her chest. Oh no, now his mind was in a bad place. It was unfitting of a gentleman such as himself. He needed something to distract him.... anything to distract him. The first thing that came to mind was polka dots, "Oh dear... the aftermath might be a bit unpleasent." Junior said nervously, his frame shaking slightly.

((1.) Peek
2.) Reposition and arise
3.) Aquasword, 80+10 Aqua, Bombcorna/HandyA
4.) Aquasword, 80+10 Aqua, Bombcorna/HandyA
5.) Aquasword, 80+10 Aqua, Bombcorna/HandyA
6.) Stand around nervous and prepare to run from a woman's wrath))