Sunshine in Yoka (EVENT!)

Soulman, Rass, and Ayumi all try to push the two Navi's together. Only one can succeed, however, which in this case is Soulman. The two Navis, now back to back, protect HeelNaviB from any de-pantsing attempts!

Rass and Shellman both fire shots at HeelNaviA, then charge in with claws a slashing, effectively rendering HeelNaviA very dead!

Soulman and Ayumi, however, opt to attack the other side of the twosome, slashing savagely at their victim. The close quarters works against them, however, and Souldman must stop his last attack to avoid hitting Ayumi!

HeelNaviB backs up with a smirk, seeming to have something up his sleeve. As a last ditch effort, he pulls out a shotgun and shoots the unsuspecting Rass and Shellman!

SlimerA:!DELETED!
SlimerB:!DELETED!
SlimerC:!DELETED!
SwordyA:!DELETED! (TEMSCAN'D!)
SwordyB:!DELETED! (TEMSCAN'D!)
ShrimpyA:!DELETED!
ShrimpyB:!DELETED!
ShrimpyC:!DELETED!
HeelNaviA:!DELETED!

Rass: 50
Shellman: 35
Soulman: 100
Ayumi: 90

FROM BEHIND!
HeelNaviB:79 (Equip:Shotgun)
A meter on the PET screen filled and let oout a small beep, "Okay, Soulman, your attack's been recharged. LEt's use it again."

Soulman gazed at where the other heelnavi. Deleting a girl... it was so sad. Though the others had probably done a lot more damage than he had, he still couldn't deny he still had had a part in her demise. The rage he had earlier died down and he turned on the other navi, "Now... witness my full glory!" He concentrated his energy, before firing it off in a splendid beam of sparklily goodness. As the blinding beam flew forward, he nodded to his allies, "Well, this should blind him a bit. Now's the time to get close and attack." He brought his hand up, letting a quick burst fly forth from his palm to illistrate the point.

"Well, the Rageclaw's been deactivated, with that last move. Looks like we'll be stuck with basic buster attacks now." sighed Wes. If they didn't finish it soon, things could turn ugly.

Soulman began moving aruond, so if the navi had any vison left, he'd be hard to peg.

((1.) Soul Flash, 40+lowers accuracy, HeelanviB
2.) Palm Shot, 4, HeelnaviB
3.) Dodge
4.) Dodge))
The impact struck Rass' abdomen like a thousand tiny punches and his lithe frame crumpled to the ground as he clutched his chest, breathing heavily all the while. While the self-repair systems managed to cosmetically mask the seriousness of the wound, Rass had lost a fair amount of the dark fluid that sustained his fused systems. A steady trickle of the black oily substance leaked from Rass' chest cavity through his fingers as he groaned in pain, struggling to his feet. The pink-and-black navi swayed from side to side, shaking the static from his optical sensors. "S-Suien..." he called, briefly interrupted "I-I've seem to have t-taken a pretty h-heavy hit. C-can you c-confirm?"

No shit, growled Argo, a hint of panic leaking into his voice, Our central stabilizer is acting up, and self-repair is completely shot. One more hit like that, and we'll be lucky if we're still standing. Rasshole should have been more aware.

"Quiet Argo," interrupted Suien, fingers flying across the PET keyboard, "Rass, it's okay. Your CPU reads that it's functioning at 50% efficiency, which should be more than enough to carry you through the battle. Tem, can I get a system assessment?"

It's alright Suien, replied Tem, a streak of blue appearing on Rass' damaged chest, Our core subroutines are functioning at an acceptable combat level, and if the only combat function damaged was Rass' stabilizer, we can still guide him through combat. I'm rerouting power from the damaged self-repair to the R.A.S.S processor and reactivating my scanner. A flash of azure light emanated from Rass' chest as the remaining heelnavi's schematics were instantly transferred into Tem's databanks. A green wireframe appeared in the corner of Rass' viewfinder as Tem's rich alto sounded in his skull. As you can see, the opposing navi has already sustained heavy damage, but you'll still want to target the cracks in his armor to maximize your... what are you DOING?!

While Tem was explaining the wireframe, Rass had charged to the side, his body glowing with a faint pink aura. Both Shellman and I took a heavy hit in that last assault, he thought, I can probably survive another blow, but I can't say the same for him. Twisting his body as he moved, he pointed his palm out toward his shell-like companion and fired. Instantly, a pink beam erupted toward Shellman, basking him in a warm glow and restoring the jagged scars the shotgun had left on his chitinous body.

You HEALED him? Why on earth did you heal him?! shouted Tem in disbelief, You could have eliminated the other threats!

Pah, I told you Rasshole there was a pansy little healing navi! yelled Argo, Ishamel, power up the busters and...

Oh no you don't! scowled Tem, her blue presence darting quickly into Rass' feet, We can't afford to waste our system resources like that! As much as I hate to say it, we're going to have to count on that overgrown seashell to finish the job for us!

Before Ishamel could react, Tem had already pressed off the ground, sending the multicolored navi skyward in a gut-wrenching dodge, prepared to evade any attacks that his purple adversary might attempt.

0: Tem Scanner (+5 to all attacks, Increased Accuracy, Enemies killed have RP rewards increased by a rank)
1-3: Heal Shellman (16+5)
4: Dodge
"This is it!" 'Ayumi' cried, gathering all her strength into the head of the hammer. It began to glow faintly, growing until it was sending off the occasional spark. "We'll end this now!"

She got in front of the heelnavi, grinning menacingly at it as she raised the hammer above her head. "You're time is up!" she cried, closing her eyes and bringing the hammer straight down above the heelnavi's head resulting in a sickening thud noise. She wasn't sure what she had hit, and quickly brought the hammer back and rammed it forward again, hoping to finish this navi off as quickly as possibly.

Leon raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, I forgot to tell her to change out of her gmo... that'll be akward for anyone who runs into who her knew Ayumi..." Leon sighed at his mistake. "Oh well, I suppose it can't be helped. I'll have her change later." He opened a link with the navi. "Hey, you did great. I know it isn't quite over yet, but you were awesome, I'm proud of you."

'Ayumi' smiled and whispered a barely audible "Thank you" before hopping to the side so that her teammates could still have a clear shot at the heelnavi.

=======================
1,2,3. Charge shot to HeelnaviB. 16 Elec/Break.
4. Normal attack HeelnaviB. 4.
"Walden! It looks like we got one!" ShellMan remarked in a happy tone.

"That's awesome!" Walden replied with a grin. "I've gotta admit, I had my doubts, but you guys are really pushing ahead on this one. It'll be over in no time, now!"

"I'd say-" ShellMan began, before his eyes suddenly dilated and his cumbersome form went crashing to the earth, the unsuspecting Navi's back riddled with bullets.

"No... ShellMan!" Walden shouted into the PET. He checked the scanners and found that his Navi should still have some HP left... regardless, though, that was probably the most intense pain he'd yet gone through. "ShellMan... are you still abe to fight?"

ShellMan slowly rose from the ground, shaking himself as he attempted to shrug off the pain. "I-I'm not sure... m-my body feels as though... it could collapse at any-" he began in a quiet whisper, suddenly stopping as a warm pink light bathed the rim of his frame, casting a pallid light off of his reflective armor. "W-what's happening? This light... it's so beautiful..."

Walden shrugged at his Navi's overromanticizing. "Meh, I think one of our allies healed you. That Rass guy, eh? Anyway, you can thank him later. What we need to do now is close the deal! Let's overwhelm this guy!"

"Right! I'll do it with my own strength!" ShellMan replied with resolution. He glanced over at the Kracken-like arm he had last attacked with: he felt that getting in any closer than necessary would be too much of a risk. He'd do what he could from a distance instead. He could feel the power had returned to his body: he would be sad to even have to momentarily depart from his body while the warm glow surrounded it, but he knew what had to be done. Extending himself again, his clamshell rising as his trunk stretched and taught, he drew back into his sling form. "Catapearl!" he called, flinging his head like a cannonball toward the target and creating a spray of bubbles upon connection.

After merely a few seconds, his face reemerged in the darkness of the shell, its eyes spinning. "I... I still don't think I'm used to that," his wobbling voice echoed from its cavern. With that, he searched the area with his dizzy eyes for the ally that healed him, and attempted to get in front to block. He would thank the Navi later; his head was in no clear state for performing such a feat now.

Catapearl to HeelNaviB [60]
Get in front of Rass
Shield

Soulman and 'Ayumi' do a good job of damaging the HeelNavi, enough so that he can't counterattack!

Rass heals ShellMan, who, feeling refreshed, take the final shot at the HeelNavi, leaving a rather large hole in his chest!

The Navi looks at himself dumbly, then looks at the group. Both fear and hatred were in his eyes, as he mumbled to himself. "This wasn't part of the plan... I was just to... draw you away... then rewarded..." but he couldn't continue, he slumped to the ground and dissappeared.

VICTORY!

SoulMan: 100HP, Reward: 3500
Ayumi: 90HP, Reward: 3150, Bubbler
Rass: 50HP, Reward: 5000, Sword
ShellMan: 66HP, Reward: 5200
We... we won! thought Rass happily as he sprung to his feet, We somehow managed to defeat all of those enemies! There were like... he counted on his fingers, ...over twice as many of them as us, and we still...

Stop it, grumbled a surly Argo, a patch of green forming on Rass' left shoulder, You're such an embarassment, you know that? If I were in charge, we coulda taken down a squad twice this size with no problems at all. Stupid pussy little...

Oh shush, interrupted Tem crossly, appearing in a flash of blue on Rass' right, And Rass, it seems we have more important things to consider. It looks like we managed to procure a fair portion of the loot, so should we not attempt to collect our earnings?

Rass, looking somewhat deflated by his subsystems' comments, sullenly began to collect the junk data that belonged to him and transfer it to Suien's PET.
'Ayumi' picked up her portion of the loot, sending it to the PET right away. Leon appeared on the net beside her, with a bored look on his face.

"You mean it's over already?" he said almost disappointed. "I remember back in the day, I used to be able to beat that kinda thing single handedly..." He looked over the people battling with his navi once, stopping and scrutinizing one of the navis a bit longer than the others. He turned to Soulman and raised an eyebrow. "You look familiar, you know that? But... Nah. I haven't seen that guy for a long time." He sighed and shrugged. "I hate deja vu, ya know? Anyways, I'm Leon. Was nice fighting alongside you all."

'Ayumi' did a small bow to the other navi's. "Yeah... it was nice to meet you all. And thanks for helping," she said, nodding slightly.

"Didn't that heelnavi say something about being a distraction as he was dieing?" Leon rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "Damn... I think we've all been played for fools. Let's head back to the netsquare and see what's up."

'Ayumi' looked at her feet for a moment, slightly depressed looking.

"Sorry, yo. But we should see what's up in the square. There might be trouble there too, and we wouldn't want to miss out on some more fun, right?" Leon switched to a private channel, and disappeared off the net. "Anyways, you're systems held up pretty good through all of that. Barring anything crazy going wrong, I think you might be in for a lot more time on the net."

'Ayumi's' eyes teared as she looked up. "R-really? You mean it? We're done with all the testing and stuff?"

Leon nodded. "Well... we're done with the major revisions. From here on out it'll probably be just bugfixes..."

'Ayumi' was beaming, and ran off to the portal with renewed confidence.
"'That guy'?" repeated Soulman. He cursed under his breath, "Probably talking about that stupid ass... I understand why I have a similar resemblence, but why the hell do I have to wear the same body suit? Oh wait, that right, the old man's an egotistical bastard."

"No need to be so harsh..." Wes said.

"He knows I don't like him, so the only reason he'd do this to me is to annoy me. Stupid, pervy old man." He head shot to the side, "I'm heading back." He followed the female navi into the portal. She brought back memories of simpler, more joyous times. Being with her made him feel safe, so he'd come along and make sure that she was protected.

As his navi left the area, Wes mumbled to himself, "Leon, huh? That also sounds familar..." He turned to the side, remembering that it was the guy who he had been talking to earlier, "Duh, he probably mentioned it before. Either way, I should probably remember that. He seems like he'd be a good person to team up with. After all, he did go along with my instructions, even when they were completely rediculous."

And the duo was outta there!
As Rass stood in the middle of the viral graveyard that he and his three comrades had created, he scratched his head in confusion, looking from side to side. Apparently his teammates had run off to the netsquare and left him and the seashell navi alone in the network. For a long time, nobody spoke, so Rass decided that it was up to him to provide some sort of conversation.

"Well uh... great job today, Sh-Shellman!" Rass said, smiling as he turned to the strange-looking navi, "Y-you were really s-something with th-the whole shooting your f-face attack thing! We shooooOAAAAUGH!"

Rass was cut off as his body dematerialized into black light, shooting upward toward the heavens in a piercing beam of data. As he flew through the network, Tem's voice rang in his head, clear as day.

...You're an idiot, you know that?
"Yay! You hear that, Walden?" ShellMan said, grinning back at his operator. "Rass said we did well."

"Well, of course you did," Walden replied, giving his Navi a thumbs up. "We made a really nice profit, too: it looks like those guys were loaded! We'll have to go pick up some upgrades soon..."

"That's right," ShellMan said. "Do you think we can afford Reflect?"

"Eheh, I'm not sure if they just sell that..." Walden replied with a sheepish grin. Suddenly, the pair was interrupted by a ringing coming from the PET. "Now who could be calling now? I told Mom I wouldn't be back for until later today."

Walden picked up the phone and began talking cheerily with the person on the other end, but ShellMan could tell, looking from the PET, that Walden's mood was definitely fading as he conversed. ShellMan sighed... it seemed like it was never good news when they got these kinds of calls. Couldn't they ever just enjoy their time on the Net?

Walden finished the conversation and stood, biting his lip for a second. ShellMan could detect a bit of nervous anxiety... he didn't mention it, though, because he knew with Walden's condition it was always warranted.

"... They said they wanted to talk to me about it again," Walden said, looking back into his PET with an apologetic smile.

"I understand, Walden... jacking out now," ShellMan replied, allowing his shell lid to tilt over his eyes as he vanished into a cloud of rainbow bubbles. They both knew that any call could bring worse news...