Daisy.EXE VS Red.EXE

"Uh... where'd she go?" Red asked her operator as the recent events transpired.

"She seems to have gone underground," Shin commented, pulling up another screen displaying the arena sections.

"Eh? Then we can't attack each other?" Red pouted, a ray of healing energy descending down on her.

"Not directly it seems, well, meet up with Myun at the Barricade and try locating the hole closest to you. Use this, then be cautious," the ace advised, slotting in a single chip.

"Slow and steady wins the race, right?" the red-caped wonder recited, dashing to the nearest barricade. Myun, having thoughts along the same lines, joined up with her master at the same barricade.

"Boy, am I glad to see you again," the wind navi commented happily as they met up behind the barricade.

"Same here. So we're just waiting it out?" Myun inquired to the operator.

"Yeah, be on your toes though," Shin advised again, glancing over the battlefield.

"So a hole... hole... there's one!" the crimson crusader announced, spotting the nearest hole and pointing at it with her finger.

"Alright, let it rip!" her operator called.

"Right! One, two, THREE!" Red yelled, taking out a grenade, pulling the pin and slowly swinging her right arm in a circular motion, accelerating the motion faster and faster until the last word before she threw the explosive directly at the hole.

"Be careful now," the ace warned for the third time.

"We know, we know! You're not my mom!" Red retorted, a bit irritated at her operator's nagging.

"Aw~ But I really don't want you to get hurt again," Shin said with a sad face, getting a bit teary-eyed at his navi's harsh rebuke.

"I-idiot, I'm just saying you don't have to be that worried about me. Who do you think I am?" Red stuttered, flipping her hair coolly with the last statement.

"That's right, huh? Alright, your move," Shin commented.

"Yeah," the fairy-tale fighter murmured, watching her surroundings, ready to cartwheel out of the way of danger. Her support unit too, would do the best dashing she could to avoid any attacks. Wind picked up under Red's feet, ready to carry her out of the way if need be.

"Well now, what happens now will be a bit... interesting," Shin affirmed to himself, starting to eat his last choco-bannana.

Myun's Actions:
*Run Myun Run: Movement behind BarricadeC

Red's Actions:
*Sunshiny Day: Heal 15 HP
1. Movement to behind BarricadeC
2. Take Aim at nearest hole
3. Minibomb at nearest hole [60 DMG +Blast1]
4. Dodge
5. Dodge
6. Dodge
*Gust: Dodge
*Regen 5 for being on Grass Panels? [30 HP total healed]

Myun's Actions:
1-3. Dodge
Stalemate... Virgil thought, looking at the events that had just transpired. His navi went to the lower area of the field to lay a trap, and Red seemed to stay up top. The rate things were going... this battle will become much longer then it needs to be.

Meanwhile, in the lower arena. Daisy has waited long enough. Red wasn't going to come down here, and so Daisy decided she would go back on the offense, but what actions will she take? After a bit of thinking, an idea dawned her... But she might not have all the pieces...

Virgil was looking at his PET when a text message appeared on the screen. It appeared to have been sent by his navi, probably so their opponents would not know about the conversation. He begins to read it.

Virgil, I never looked at the folder we are using, so could you tell me if it has some explosives and something that will allow me to move faster then I do after an airshot? I think I have an idea that might work but it needs those things.

Virgil raised his eyebrow at the question. Yes, the folder does have both of those, but what could his navi need them for? He could see how moving faster would be great right away, but the explosives? That was something he could not understand, at least until he thought of how the target could be kept still enough for the weapon to be effective. It was at that point a grin appeared on his face. Virgil now had a faint idea what his hard to destroy navi was plotting...

And he wanted to risk it all on it.

"Ja." Virgil responded, picking out a selection of chips. "I'll send you some now, and the rest when you most likely need it. Let me know if these won't help." The scared op told the bloodied navi, slotting in only three chips.

Daisy had processed at least the names of the chips, and after a few seconds of thought told her netop. "I think I can work with these for now." Then, she looked around at the four ways to get back to the upper levels. If that is the hole I came down at.... and Red was thereish before I came down here.... Then that hole is closer to her? Or is it that one? She thought, looking a bit quizzical at the four holes. Eventually she decides to go up one. She peeked her head out of the hole and took a glance of the arena. From her vantage point she could make out where Red was.

She moved herself further up, where a bit under her shoulders were above the ground. She extended her arm and pointed it at her small foe. With a lose, nearly inaudible whisper a spear of blood erupted out of her floating defenses. The projectile soared trough the air, slamming into some kind of object with enough force to rip trough even the hardest defenses.

Daisy followed up her first attack with another attack that is a bit more.... fire based. Flames began to form around her hand. Suddenly, the flames leaped from her hand and roared trough the air at a column. The flames collided against the tall piece of terrain, but that didn't stop it. The flames flowed around the column, roasting whatever happened to have been near the object at the time.

The next of the chips Daisy had received was the simple rageclaw. Upon the assaulting navi's activation of the chip, blood oozed from her hands. The glistening blood flowed around her hands, and finally hardened into makeshift gloves with claws attached to them. Daisy moved her fingers and hands to test the flexibility of the weapons, and was satisfied. Quickly, the blood wielding navi raised her arms in the air, look up, and started to ascend upwards with a relatively good velocity. However, the navi only made it roughly three feet before vanishing completely. It appears Daisy might have used the last of the three chips Virgil sent her, the Areagrab chip.

"Nya~" said the navi reappearing in mid air in front of poor Red,her arms still extended forward. With her momentum carrying her trough the air, will she be able to grab her small friend and embrace her in a manner that only true friends embrace? Will that not happen but instead she just manages to pin Red down to the ground with a series of grapples as per her plan? And why did Virgil cringe at the sounds of Daisy's feline like warcry?

((Passives: Same
1 Go to hole that is closet to Red's last known location and peek head above it.
2 Blood attack Red: 80 aqua + break + impact
3 Heatshot Colum: 40 fire + spread at Red
4 Areagrab to right in front of Red
5Try to pin Red to the ground by grappling her with Rageclaws.))
The next chain of events transpired so quickly that they knocked Item off kilter. It rushed to catch back up with what was happening.

"Daisy reappears through a hole! She and Red catch sight of one another in the same moment, and they launch their attacks! Daisy fires a spear of blood, which shoots along just a few inches from the ground! Red hurls a Minibomb! Daisy's attack gets there first, and Red's just able to leap out from behind that barricade before the blood completely pulverizes it! The Minibomb drops through the hole and explodes — I think one of Daisy's barriers took that for her.

But Daisy recovers from the damage, and throws a Heatshot toward the barricade! Red and Myun are off and running before it gets there. It engulfs the ruins of the barricade—Red runs across some grass, helping to restore her health, while Daisy—wait, where did she go!?"

Item took a second to disengage its x-ray vision attachment, just to make sure that he was seeing it right.

"Uhhh...Daisy appears to have...Areagrabbed over and...and...p-pinned Red to th-the g-ground. W-with a Rageclaw. Looks like the f-force of the i-impact broke Red's b-barrier and d-damaged D-daisy's...h-how will R-red get out of th-th-th-th-th-th...uhhhh..."

UPPER LEVEL: 86% Normal, 10% Grass [behind Barricade B], 4% Hole

RedRidingHood.EXE: 160 HP [Pinned by Daisy! 3 actions to escape, 1 action to get up!]
Myun.SP: 80 HP

Daisy.EXE: 160 HP [Pinning Red!] [10 HP barrier; both will regen at start of next turn!]

Barricade A: 150 HP
Barricade B: 150 HP
Barricade C: Destroyed!
Barricade D: 150 HP

Column A: 300 HP
Column B: 300 HP
Column C: 300 HP
Column D: 300 HP

LOWER LEVEL: 100% Normal

Cube A: All tethers intact
Cube B: All tethers intact
Cube C: All tethers intact
Cube D: All tethers intact
"Ngh!" Red cried as Daisy grappled her to the floor, making her subject to extreme close range combat. This... didn't bode well, so she thought.

"Shit! Red get up! Myun, you help her too!" Shin cursed as his opponent's navi effectively pinned his to the ground. The rabbit needed little convincing, her first instinct seeing her master in danger was to support her with all her power.

"Get a load of this!" Myun yelled, closing in on Daisy with quick boxing steps, each foot bounding over the battlefield, leaving shockwaves where they once stepped as the support program hurried to her master's side. Within another instant, her ear... fists... were pummeling their way at Daisy's defenses, as always.

Myun saw the need, the need for mighty smashing on Daisy, so the rabbit concentrated all her power into her right fist, pulled it back, and unleashed a devastating blow at the Aqua navi.

She could see this wasn't enough though, and quickly grabbed at Daisy's Rageclaw arm, struggling with all her might to pull the restraining arm off Red.

"Thanks Myun! Alright Shin! Get me something to get her off me!" Red called to her operator.

"Something to get you off? Can't you just, push her off or something?" Shin commented, tilting his sunglasses.

"Hmph, her stupid chest is too big, I'll need something with more leverage," the red-caped wonder pouted, subtly moving her leg inward toward herself.

"Alright then, how about this?" the self-proclaimed ace inquired, grinning confidently as he sent an Airshot chip to his navi.

"Perfect," Red murmured, licking her lips as she accessed the data and imbued it into her withdrawn foot. "Looks like you might be flying for a while," the crimson crusader commented to Daisy, planting her foot at the middle of her opponent's chest and letting out a small "He-yah!" before punting upward with her right foot at the proclaimed location and activating the powerful pushing properties of the Airshot chip, likely to send Daisy flying off the fairy-tale fighter.

"Come on, come on, we've got work to do," the wind mistress cooed to apparently nothing. However, gusts wrapped around the navi and helped lift her up to a standing postion as she braced herself and stretched her body, getting ready for the next steps.

"Got an idea?" Red asked her operator.

"How about with give her some candy and then stick it to her!?" Shin advised, sending three chips in.

"I like it," the red-caped wonder growled hungrily. First of all, she took out a Minibomb, and was going to do what she did best with them. Trick Tactics.

"Eat this!" Red hollered, sending the Minibomb flying at Daisy, hoping that the opponent would concentrate especially on it so she could prepare for her next move.

Whipping out a familiar metal canister from her bottomless picnic basket, the red-cloaked warrior grinned as she slammed the container in the ground, causing a flood of caramel to erupt from underneath Daisy's location, attempting to ensnare the watery female it its sticky grasp so Red could land a decent hit.

Vanishing in an instant, the crimson crusader warped behind her opponent and drew a small knife with a sharp, bamboo blade. Grinning mischievously, the wood navi imbued all her natural power into the blade and sent one sickening thrust at her opponent. After shivving the blade into something, Red pulled the blade out and twirled it dangerously before leaping back and swirling around in a graceful, dance-like motion to avoid any incoming attacks.

Myun kind of just, hung out. On Daisy's arm perhaps?

Myun's Actions:
*Run Myun Run [Movement - Get in Melee Range of Daisy]
*Rhythm Boxing to Daisy [2x10 DMG]
1*. Break Attack to Daisy [40 Break DMG]
2-3. Help Red escape from Daisy

Red's Actions:
1. Imbue Airshot in foot and try to punt Daisy off [Microburst/Trying to Escape]
*Gust: Move self back up.
*Sunshiny Day [Heal 15]
2. Minibomb at Daisy [60 DMG + Blast 1](Distraction)
3. Caramel Stickiness at Daisy [Stunx3]
4. Areagrab behind Daisy [Teleport, Movement, Dodge, +1 Accuracy]
5. BambooKnife to Daisy [60 +10(Elemental Bonus) +10(Single Opponent) Wood Slashing DMG = 80 Wood Slashing Damage]
6. Dodge
So far so good.

The man in white thought. His navi has managed to pin her foe to the ground. In these next few moments the battle will most likely be decided. Virgil grabs three chips out of his folder and simply slots them in. No banter, no flashy movements, just simply placing the chips. "And now, for the 'befriending' of our navis." The man said, the sounds of explosions coming from his PET a few seconds later. A while later Virgil looks Shin in the eye, and asked in a quizzical tone "Er... think they are friends yet?"

Meanwhile....

Daisy was right where she wanted, right on top of little Red. She knew that this act would force them to engage each other, and with her defenses it will put Red at the disadvantage... That was if her defenses were complete. At the moment all she has left is part of a barrier, and for her plan to work she needed more then just that.

"Grand Blood Guard..." Daisy spoke softly, the blood in the arena reacting and sliding towards the navi like she was calling them. The blood oozed up Red and around Daisy, the rings of blood around her wrists and other parts of her body expanded until finally, it covered her completely. Her bubble of blood, looking much weaker then before, started to absorbed a fraction of the blood on Daisy. The strength and luster of this piece of defense grew and grew until it was back in it's original condition. Next on her list was the problem of her missing shield. Blood came from her free-flowing armor and floated in the air. Soon, the blob of blood shaped itself into a more tangible form for Daisy's protection. But right then, something popped into Daisy's head, and she began to wonder about something...

"Um, why is Item not talking correctly?" Daisy asked, rather unsure if that fact meant she was doing something wrong. While she wanted to figure this out before acting further, she didn't have the time to do so. She needed to execute the rest of her plan before Red does something, and she needed to do so fast. Quickly brining her train of thought back to the match in hand, the defensive navi placed her right hand on Red's chest. Then, a few words escaped her mouth, and she closed her eyes. "I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt." the words were, said moments before her assault begun. Daggers made of blood burst out of the palm of Daisy's hand. The speed almost breaking the sound barrier. If poor Red was hit by this powerful attack... Well, let just see what would have happened.

Diasy's hand was pushed upwards from the force of her first attack, and two small balls appeared in her hands. Daisy opened her eyes, and right when she heard Virgil say ' befriending' she attempted to slam them into Red's chest. The balls glowed as they struck something, and their true nature was reveled. The two balls... were bombs. With a great boom the bombs exploded, dirt and smoke filling the air. At the moment there was no telling if anyone was damaged by the blast...

During this time of smoky views, Daisy decided to use the last chip that was sent to her. The chip that was sent in the off chance the pinned target managed to damage poor, sweet, innocent Daisy. It was then that Daisy finally used the Recover 50 chip, and there was much rejoicing.

The cloud of smoke was disappearing... and the silhouette of Daisy could be seen. It appeared she was looking around.... then her head stopped moving and what appears to be her hand was raised to her... face? "Wait... what did she mean by stupid large chest?" Resonated from the navi's lips, as her mind tries to decipher what her opponent's remark meant.

((passives: same
1 Grand Blood Guard: shadow + selfslow
2 Defense Breaker Red! 3 hits of 20 Aqua+Break+Impact+Slashing
3Minibomb Red: 60 + Blast1
4Minibomb Red: 60 + Blast1
5 Recovery 50 self))
"S-s-s-s-shadow!" Item managed at last. It started to get back into the swing of things. "Daisy h-has gone into sh-shadow mode! A-and just in time, too: Myun comes dashing up and aims a flurry of punches at the enemy! The attacks break through both of Daisy's shields, but her shadow property leaves her unharmed!

"Here's Red, now, attempting to free herself. She aims an Airshot-enhanced kick at Daisy...but Red's foot passes right through the blood — oh, her leg must feel unpleasant now. Daisy launches her own attack, carving Red up with a shower of bloody knives!

"Red's trying to get back up — and she does! She...what just...oh, it's because Daisy's gone into shadow mode! She's become incorporeal! Red passes right through Daisy and is able to get back to her feet! Red throws down a Minibomb, which doesn't do much of anything other than make some noise and throw up some dust, and off she goes! Daisy lobs a pair of Minibombs of her own, but they both fly wide!

"Red shoots back with a Bambooknife, and — that looked like it hurt! The blade bypasses Daisy's shadow defences and leaves her with a gaping wound! Daisy uses a recovery chip to mitigate the damage just as her shadow effect begins to wear off!"

UPPER LEVEL: 86% Normal, 10% Grass [behind Barricade B], 4% Hole

RedRidingHood.EXE: 115 HP
Myun.SP: 80 HP

Daisy.EXE: 130 HP [both shields regen at start of next turn!]

Barricade A: 150 HP
Barricade B: 150 HP
Barricade C: Destroyed!
Barricade D: 150 HP

Column A: 300 HP
Column B: 300 HP
Column C: 300 HP
Column D: 300 HP

LOWER LEVEL: 100% Normal

Cube A: All tethers intact
Cube B: All tethers intact
Cube C: All tethers intact
Cube D: All tethers intact
"Aw- not this thing again," Red groaned as she herself was lifted up by the natural winds in the arena. She kind of didn't like the feeling of going through the Shadow molded Daisy either, it just felt... wrong.

As both combatants distanced themselves, not so far away, and bombs flew, Red knew what she had to do.

With a flick of her wrist, and the twirl of her knife, the crimson crusader hit the opponent while the effects of her opponent's defense wore off. She smirked as Item's play-by-play ended, but the fight was far from over.

"Put the guns on!" Red called, a coded request to her operator as she switched her wooden blade to her other hand and reached into her picnic basket. A single ray of sunshine lit the red-caped wonder's position as she narrowed her eyes at her opponent, who might've moved, but might've not, either way, this was going to hurt.

"Alright, alright, make it a good one," Shin commented, grinning as he sent in three chips. "Here we go!"

Chips recognized, the fairy-tale fighter got to work. The quick-draw wasn't as quick as she would've liked, but it would have to do.

Whipping out a .45 caliber revolver from the depths of her picnic basket, the red-cloaked warrior angled the barrel and took the shot. A highly powered burst of corn erupted from the tip of the firearm, spiraling wildly toward Daisy. The aim of this was, not to harm, but more of a defense-breaking maneuver. The intended flight path Red had angled the gun at was so that it would first hit the shield, if at all, and then ricochet upward, before peppering the barrier with explosive kernels.

With the shot fired, Red tossed the revolver aside and took the BambooKnife in her right hand, summoning a gust of wind to boost herself toward her opponent, if she was already close enough, but it would help the odds, certainly.

Myun too, thought it appropriate to dash to Daisy's location at the same time as her master. Charging her fist with pink energy, the rabbit pulled her right arm back, running toward Daisy's position with massive killing intent.

A slash and a punch. Shattering energy poured forth from Myun's fist while Red slashed viciously with her naturally powered knife. Both attacks intended for Daisy, a pincer attack that was unintended, but maybe it would work.

Catching each others eye, the duo worked clockwise, trying to dodge any attacks Daisy could pull while keeping their proximity to the enemy. Myun added two hits from her ears at Daisy as well, keeping up with the rhythm of the attack.

Thrusting forward, the red-caped warrior struck at her opponent once again with her BambooKnife, the sharp, spear-like tip glistening with the natural energy acquired when synchronized with a net navigator of the same element. A precise hit, but to what? Red pulled her knife out of whatever she struck and threw a Honeycomb in front of herself just in case Daisy decided to attack. Myun, in the meanwhile, decided to beat at Daisy with another punch.

Smirking, Red whisked out a Boomerang from her picnic basket. Stretching her throwing arm back, the red-caped wonder sent the wooden implement flying like a buzzsaw at her opponent. It was a great blow, a finishing blow, a blow intended to EJO Daisy for good. She wanted to win, and this is how she rolled.

Red's Actions:
*Sunshiny Day: Heal 15 HP to Self.
1. CornShot1 at Daisy (Try to hit twice) [50 Wood DMG +10(Elemental Bonus) +10 (Single Opponent) = 70 Wood DMG + Trick-Shot Spread 1](A/A)
*Gust: Movement to get in Melee range of Daisy
2. BambooKnife at Daisy [80 Wood Slashing DMG]
3. Dodge (Move around Daisy)
4. BambooKnife at Daisy [80 Wood Slashing DMG]
5. RiskyHoney1 [Counter for 5x10 +10 +10 Wood DMG]
6. Boomerang1 to Daisy [80 Wood DMG]

Myun's Actions:
*Run Myun Run: Movement to get in Melee Range of Daisy after Red fires Cornshot
1*. Break Imbued attack at Daisy [40 Break DMG]
*Rhythm Boxing at Daisy [2x10 DMG]
2. Dodge (Move around Daisy)
3. Attack Daisy [40 DMG]
"And here goes Red! Daisy seems to be off-kilter, caused perhaps by the termination of her shadow effect, and becomes easy prey! There's a Cornshot, and here comes Red's BambooKnife again, and...and...bees! Red's deployed a RiskeyHoney chip, and bees are just...just streaming out...so many...so many beeeeeeeeeeees! Call it off! Hurry, call it off!"

Huge red holographic letters appeared in the middle of the arena. They read, ADMINISTRATOR OVERRIDE -- FORCED SHUTDOWN INITIATED. The walls of the arena flickered, like a bad TV signal. The Navis remained stable. Well, at least Red did. Daisy's programming splintered and broke as she was forcibly ejected from the computer.

"We apologize for the disruption!" Item shouted over the howling hurricanes of white noise. "The administration recommends that you please go and find another match to enjoy!"

[[color=green]VICTORY...assured?[/color]]

Red.EXE gets: Second round pass!
Daisy.EXE gets: Recov30 or 1000z!
Panting heavily and gasping for breath, Red gripped the end of her BambooKnife tightly before it disintegrated into the air as a result of the battle routines ending. Blinking in surprise, Red looked around, astounded at what she just accomplished.

"We.... won?" the crimson crusader gasped, still amazed at her victory. She turned to her operator, whose eyes were beginning to tear at the corners. Sniffing, the self-proclaimed ace let the flood of victory tears run down his face as he nodded his head and gave his navi a thumbs up.

"WE WON!" Red, Myun, and Shin cried out in unison, pumping their fists into the air. Relief ran through each of their bodies, regardless of size.

"Damn, damn, DAMN. THAT WAS GREAT! THAT WAS AWESOME! WE CAN DO IIIIIIT!" Shin roared, body trembling from excitement. Punching toward Virgil in a case of manly sportsmanship, he bellowed, "THAT WAS EPIC! I LIKED THAT MATCH! GOOD FIGHT, VIRGIL! RAAAAAAAH!"

"YAAAAAH! Thanks for the match Miss Daisy! That was fun! It was so close at times, but it was really exciting! Woohoo!" the red-caped wonder called to her opponent.

"Alright! I hope Round 2 is exciting as this! I'll never forget you Virgil! So keep in touch!" Shin shouted, sending an e-mail link to his opponent.

And with that, the two ran off.

[Virgil GET: Shin's e-mail! (Ace@global.net)]

[JACK OUT]
Virgil just remained quiet after all that had happened... and he remained so during Shin's excitement. A bit after Shin had left the room, Virgil let out a light chuckle...

"Bees... Defeat by bees..."

The man said, followed shortly by laughter. He grasped one side of his face, and continued his laughter.

"Bees! Freaking Bees! Good one Murphy, good one!" He almost shouted... the laughter now dying down. He lets go and lets out one last chuckle before looking at his hand.

"Ha, seems like the stress is getting to me..." He whispered, spotting something red on the tips of his fingers. He gets his prize for competing then leaves the room.