Gala's Garden

"Interesting to know," Chic commented noncommitally on the subject of VenusMan's tendrils. So far in the zone was she that she barely seemed aware of anything, not even the subtle body language coming back every time her hands circled.

Satou's voice managed to bring her back to reality; she started pressing the mat of leaves over VenusMan's lower body as she talked. "A tongue as well, hm? You must get all sorts of strange sensory receptions that most of us wouldn't understand," the mafioso laughed, trying to make light of the subject and not draw attention to VenusMan's awkward voice inconsistency. "Don't worry, I will be a little more careful."

She shifted a bit in his chest so that she wouldn't be quite so heavy on his chest. After a little bit longer, she finished that portion up. "Great! I'll get the back later; I won't need to be so careful since it's likely to be under less stress if you have to move and won't be examined so closely. Now, I have an interesting idea for the chest..."

She turned again, this time sitting on his lap. She suddenly realized how this must feel, if he was indeed taking in a sensation there, and impulsively scooted up. While she appeared to be settled in comfortably, VenusMan could see the front of her dress caught on the outline of his mouth's "teeth." If he wanted, he could do all sorts of nasty things from that kind of position: if he could even thrust his chest up a bit, he could probably lift her skirt. Or much worse, actually.

The fashionista busily worked on his chest now, painting it lightly with the goop on her fingers and screwing up her tongue with thoughtful exertion. She began to decorate it with some sort of flower petals, forming a pattern. Her face and bust were both close now as well, but she was looking only at her work. Much of her lower body and also her arms were now covered in the nature-based glue.
Somehow it wasn't as interesting as Satou had imagined with Chic in this state. But with him not needing to insert chips or make any tactical suggestions for combat, Satou was really getting bored with the situation. Sure, he had his videogame to keep him busy but that and this were different matters. As much as he took justice to heart, right now he felt like he had to do something sneaky to get him interested.

VenusMan, however, had a wide smile on his face and gave his eyes a massive feast. "I have some ideas for that chest too," he said to himself, keeping his eyes pretty much constantly on her chest. However because of VenusMan's fascination with Chic's glorious chest, he had not realized that further downwards some interesting developments had taken place.

Satou, on the other hand, had noticed it and was about to warn Chic but realized that with her like this it wouldn't have made any change. She would've gone 'oh woops' and carried on like usual. So understanding that he could not influence the busy worker girl, his attention directed to VenusMan with his stupid smirk. "When he's like this he's not hard to read..." Satou claimed and started to think of something fun to do.

"Man, she's really beautiful," chimed through VenusMan's mind as his vision wandered to Chic's face. He couldn't really look around at the other contestants, not wanting to screw up Chic's work, so he decided to just let the others surprise him. But all things considered, he was happy with how everything was turning out.

"Hey VenusMan," Satou's voice suddenly chimed in again. VenusMan glanced over to the window Satou had opened, while squinting his eyes as if expecting more trouble from his Operator. "Are you comfortable? Nice and warm?" Satou asked.

"Yeah," VenusMan simply replied, not understanding the reason behind the question. Did it seem as if he was uncomfortable? He wasn't entirely sure, but if he was he didn't want it to have a negative effect on Chic's work. "Aren't I?" VenusMan asked, wondering if Satou was interpreting this scenario differently.

"Oh no. You look comfortable and nice," Satou commented. While he wasn't exactly the age to be interested in women, Chic's actions did seem pleasurable and he understood what VenusMan was going through. "But... Hahaha," he laughed innocently and boyish, "I'm not feeling as comfortable, so I'll be gone again." After saying this with the window open and VenusMan being capable of seeing Satou, Satou yawned while slowly raising his hand to cover it up. A few seconds later, he raised his hand as if to say 'see you later' and left the window.

VenusMan had just nodded with his eyes to the window but the image of Satou was still in his head. As if an instinct inside of him flipped its switch, a sudden desire to yawn surfaced as he opened his mouth and did so. "Ah sorry..." he said to Chic, not wanting her to think her work was inadequate or he was getting sleepy. It was just the instinct.

But elsewhere in his body, there existed instincts as well. Like the rumbling of one's stomach for food, he could feel the impulse of wanting to yawn from his second mouth. Glancing down at the location of Carnivore, he could see what was going on. "That little...!" he yelled in his mind and immediately did his best to suppress the desire to yawn. "If he opens up now..." VenusMan thought while looking at the location of Chic and her dress, "No, if this goes wrong she'll lose all respect for me. Even if she's like 'that' right now." He closed his eyes and put all his spirit into keeping Carnivore shut. "Just pretend this is an exercise in controlling him..." VenusMan thought. In a way it was true that he still needed practice in controlling Carnivore. There was so much more Carnivore could accomplish than 'eating enemies' but to do any of it VenusMan needed to have control over it in case it went haywire.

Luckily, however, he had enough control to restrain the plant from yawning and messing up Chic's dress. "If I want to see anything of her... I'd prefer it in a better mood." he thought, "And what do I know about her? Not a lot. Actually... Maybe I can..." A little plan formed itself in VenusMan's mind. With Chic working like this, maybe she just acted impulsively to get through questions and happenings as fast as possible in order to get back to work. "Hey Chic," VenusMan started as he looked at her face while she worked on his body, "Can you give me your e-mail? So maybe we can meet again after all this is over?"
"Of course! I'm an e-mail-holic," the mafioso responded, still sounding pretty absorbed. "It's at Starsign011@ElectBusinesses.net. Yeah, it's a terrible address, but it's a work thing," Chic shrugged. "How about yours?" and added, almost as an afterthought. It might not occur to her to ask for a reciprocal address very often...

Pome was watching them both with a comical expression that was something like sobbing, seeming to stiffen up every time Chic moved her thighs and buttocks on VenusMan's chest. The wooden-armored guy was working hard, but his subject wasn't paying any attention. Bonsai had a similar look of frustration to the other contestant, although more so one of anger than sadness.

"Gentlemen, ladies! Please bring your work to a close! I'm eager to taste the fruits of your labor!" Gala announced. She was covering her eyes like a child, waiting in anticipation rather than spoiling her surprise.

"No need to panic! We just have to finish the back now," Chic assured her canvas, putting her hands underneath him to flip him as gently as possible. "My, this goop is a little sticky, even in small quantities. I'm lucky we didn't become stuck together!" she chuckled, perhaps not realizing how close they'd come to ending up in that situation; VenusMan had heard and felt a tickle like pulling off a bandaid when she got back up. Her dress was now splattered all over with the green stuff... "small quantities" was hardly an accurate description.

Chic worked quickly on the back, matting more leaves and placing in some other decorative foilage. Luckily, she didn't need to apply nearly the same pressure as she had on the front, and was mostly hanging things instead. Everything was going well.

There came a sound from beneath the gurney, like the rustle of leaves and crackle of branches. Perhaps Chic was stepping on something she'd dropped? Or could it be something else?
"ShiraiS@tgmail.net," VenusMan quickly answered, hoping he said it before Chic vanished into her work world again. He just remained still afterwards, letting Chic work as it seemed that time was running thin already.

"Hey," Satou started speaking again as the communication window appeared again, floating directly in front of VenusMan's face, "VenusMan..."

VenusMan just squinted his eyes as he saw his Operator again. "Weren't you elsewhere?" he asked, considering Satou had mentioned he left for a nap earlier.

"I didn't leave. I just wanted to mess with you," he admitted openly, but something else was gnawing at his mind. The window tilted around a bit as Satou controlled it to look elsewhere in the area. "Don't you think the use of 'taste' is suspicious?" he asked as he eventually spotted Gala.

VenusMan's mind started ideas about what Gala had meant, while he could feel Chic working on his back. "I don't think it's too weird..." he said, "From her earlier scenario with the mime guy, I'd say she's just eccentric."

"Hrm, if you say so..." Satou commented. It remained quiet between the two for a moment until Satou spoke up, his voice a bit louder, "Oh no! I almost forgot!" he started and the window vanished again.

This temporary pause gave VenusMan the time to look around again. As much as he enjoyed the interaction with Chic and meeting new people like Pome and even the creepy Bonsai, he was not exactly into being art. It was not a matter of patience, but it was simply a matter of not looking cool. "I really hope this won't shatter my image..." his mind murmured. But before he could worry more about the problems in his world, Satou opened a window again.

"I'm heading out," Satou said, "The show is soon." It was short, powerful and all that was necessary as Satou had already closed the window again.

VenusMan blinked twice, trying to register what just happened. He opened the diary program within his head, shifted through the pages involving future events and came across the answer. "Ah," VenusMan uttered quietly to himself. "I guess he'll reconnect when he's there," VenusMan thought. But with his mind back to the worrying about his 'image', he was unaware of the sounds that did not come from Chic working on his back.
"Well, we can be pen pals from now on if you'd like," Chic laughed. "It's been longer than I can remember since I've exchanged e-mails with anyone. Vivarte is the only reason I'm in the Mafia, you know, so I don't give it to all of my co-workers . You should feel privileged, VenusMan."

"You are lucky, Chic
I'm jealous of your fortune
But your luck's run out!"

Suddenly, Chic found herself thrust face-first into VenusMan's back, matting her body against his, her front to his back. Her legs were still spread and she made her best effort not to let them touch for one crucial reason; she'd just been slammed into the completely unmasked adhesive and now a sizable portion of herself was stuck to him. She lifted her face off painfully, but couldn't get much further.

A third Bonsai had appeared and taken advantage of the judges temporary, self-induced blindness to sabotage the plans of the two. The Bonsai in question ran one finger across VenusMan's hip, taking off some adhesive with it, and then licked experimentally.

"When you come around
Knowing my peerless appeal
I will accept you,"

After whispering that into his ear, she burrowed back into the ground.

Now deprived of her shades, Chic's eyes were marked with faint tears as she attempted to tug her dress free. "Why am I always surrounded by cheaters?" she swore under her breath. Apparently the competition meant a lot to her now, in some way, but probably not for the reward they were giving out. It was likely more for her pride as a fashionista. VenusMan now had a gorgeous and cutting edge front of his outfit with an incomplete back, additionally marred by Chic's dress and shades glued to his body. Even though she'd told him not to panic, Chic herself was now facing crippling anxiety. If there was a solution, VenusMan would have ti find it.
"Goddamnit," VenusMan uttered through his breath. It all happened too fast for him to react to it and even then he didn't want to ruin Chic's work on him, although it got ruined after all. He could feel Chic's body pressed against his back and despite the adhesive between them he could completely imagine her pose. His own movements didn't seem hampered by this, but with Chic's struggling he could imagine she really couldn't move. "How do I fix this..." VenusMan thought as he looked around, ending with his eyesight over his front to look at what Chic had made of him, "I refuse to lose like this. I will make this work." If there was one perk of being Navis it was that they were digital beings. Many options jumped through VenusMan's mind as he investigated his surroundings multiple times. One option jumped out of the mess multiple times, but it seemed risky. "But knowing the facts... Gala might even like this more..." he thought and turned his eyes towards the location the Bonsais were working on their 'art'.

"Mess with our art, fool
Your trick will be your downfall
Beauty and fear wins."

Despite the disadvantage they were forced into, a smile remained on VenusMan's face. "Chic," VenusMan started to speak as he looked at the sky, "You must be scared... Maybe angry..." He turned his head as far as possible to try and look at Chic's face. His face had a large grin, baring his sharpened fangs to her, and he continued to speak. "But there's something you must know, dear Chic. When I get angry... I get hungry," he said, his voice becoming more threatening as each word escaped his fangs in a serious attempt to make her frightened, "I hunger, Chic..."

In a short moment the flower pods VenusMan had sent into the sky, far out of sight, returned to his side. The petals had taken the same colors as the leaves Chic used for the design, but as the pods gradually opened their petals it became clear the center of each pod was adorned with an empty center lined with teeth. Oozing from each pod was the adhesive Chic had been using for the design. "Hehehe," VenusMan chuckled and swept his head back to look in front of him while making a face as deranged as possible. With Chic against his body, it was easy for her to feel the motions occurring at VenusMan's abdomen, "You look... Tasty." The Carnivore plant in VenusMan's abdomen burst out of the GMO's surface, curved around VenusMan himself and was now hanging dangerously close to Chic's face while the opened flower pods were also realigning near Chic as if observing a predator playing with its prey. On closer view, the Carnivore was also oozing the green adhesive while its tongue was hanging out over its teeth.

But VenusMan knew that such a spectacle wouldn't come without people noticing it, hoping that Gala in particular had noticed. Even before initiating his plan, he had a speech in mind but he awaited for the right time to declare his reasons for this. "Along with the beauty of flowers and plants, there are those that entice even more beautiful beings for their desires. Yes, a desire like feeding! My name is VenusMan, my namesake is the venus fly trap. My partner is Chic, a woman easily more suitable as artwork than me. I wanted to include her beauty to the completed work and thus I had her be my victim. I hope you enjoyed this." He was, however, hoping that a judge or Gala would come and listen to his speech quickly, because his control over Carnivore like this was limited at best. "Sorry," he whispered to Chic after his speech. He did not expect her to like him even a bit after this, but he also did not want to lose like this.
Chic's face showed that she clearly hadn't planned to be eaten by her partner at all, judging by her surprise. At the same time, she wasn't crying any more... either because this was distracting her from being miserable or because she realized where he was going with this. Instead, she just looked appropriately panicked and speechless, hanging off of his back.

"Miserable art
It's ruined beyond repair
A wasted effort!"

All Bonsai protested in unison, but Gala was already looked at the new direction unmasked delight. "What a glorious design! To think, you would glue your own designer to your back and attempt to devour her... there's a sort of mad genius to it... a genius that I deeply respect! What brought you to this fabulous conclusion, I must wonder?" she asked, moving close to inspect the two.

"Ridiculous bitch
It was me that did it, me
Reward me for this!"

Gala looked at the three Bonsais; her mask was hiding her eyes, but her mouth was clearly a frown. "What, you three? Your outfit's boring! His is much better," she answered simply, not realizing what they were saying. "It's magnificent! That one over there is sort of okay, but I don't see what you were going for, exactly..."

"The beauty of twigs
Their-"

"It looks like you just weren't giving it any effort to me! The clear winner is VenusMan!" she announced, handing over the medal as everyone's canvas-suit began to fade. Thankfully, VenusMan was more or less tastefully covered at this point. Unfortunately, Bonsai wasn't, but she didn't seem to care about that next to her loss. The twig arrangement did painfully little to hide any aspect of her anorexic-looking body...

Pome was also fairly naked; the wood-armored guy had only just started clothing her upper body. She was sitting up, too, so the top simply fell off once the .GMO was activated in full. Gasping, she covered her breasts with one arm and pointed the other hand towards Gala. "That's not fair! I thought we were going to get a warning!" she complained.

"I did give you a warning, remember? What, I have to give you another warning?" she sighed, waving one hand dismissively. "You two are clearly the winners. I'm awarding you each with a new chip and also this prestigious trophy, to be kept by whoever would like it! With such amazing teamwork, I'm certain such a petty matter as a single trophy won't break your friendship... I hope that this competition has created enduring bonds that will-!"

"How could it have?! I'm with my NP partner from work and she's with herself! The only ones who had anything to gain were him and Chic! I-I wanted to partner with...!" Pome sobbed, crossing both hands back across her chest.

"Maybe next time, dear, but I certainly won out here. VenusMan, the Mafia could really use some of your style... You should definitely consider joining us. Why don't you hold on to that trophy? I've got enough already and if I want to see it... I'll just have to visit your homepage some time, won't I?" Chic inquired, still hidden behind his back. She sounded cool, but glued so that she was hanging off of his back, she certainly couldn't pull off much of an impressive look.

"Here's your trophy," Gala interrupted, handing over a gleaming, golden trophy with the shape of a man posing at the top, surrounded by flowers...

((VenusMan receives GalaTrophy.DAT))

... "Don't worry, my men will help you out of this," the hostess continued, snapping her fingers. Two big, gray workers walked up, extending their hands out to each grab one of Chic's arms.

"Wait, there's no need. I'll simply jack out-" Chic started, but too late; the two men pulled with outstanding force, ripping her straight off of her partner. His outfit, masterfully crafted, stayed in place perfectly... although with a new, white cape. The mafioso, however, had lost about half of hers as it had torn, glued in to place on VenusMan's back. For a moment, VenusMan could see racy white lingerie, lace and partially transparent... "Ah! It's been fun!" she finished, pressing both hands over her butt and vanishing from the net.

"Ho ho ho! The perfect ending to a night of festivities and competition!" Gala chuckled, allowing her men to lock arms on either side of her and escort her back to her mansion, which was still in the process of reconstruction. "VenusMan! Might I suggest you quickly pick your chip and exit the net before my guards exit the area? I hate to think what certain parties might do to you if you were to stick around..."

((Received 8 Gala FXP))
((Received 20 Chic FXP))

((You can pick a chip))
More than proud of the situation, VenusMan was relieved they managed to get it done. Once they had been judged for their presentation, VenusMan nudged his head over to his pods which resumed a regular coloring and shut their petals while the Carnivore returned to the space in VenusMan's abdomen. As he got showered by praise from Gala, he tried to intervene a few times to explain that this was all Chic's design but he couldn't really got a word in. He could see the other contestants talking about their art pieces and the winner already having been picked, but he didn't exactly take Gala for a person who'd go back on her words.

And despite his 'loyalty' to Chic as male model, he couldn't help but stare at the result of Pome's team. Staring at her chest in particular, while hoping Chic couldn't tell as she was still stuck to his back. Even after all this, he wouldn't have minded working on her body but the desire for victory led him to Chic. A good decision it was.

VenusMan took the trophy, not exactly knowing what to do with aside from putting it on display at his website as Chic 'suggested'. "Thank you, Gala. It was an enjoyable event," he said, slowly turning his head to follow Gala's workers with his eyes. "Come to think of it... She controls these guys so well," VenusMan as he looked away from them to see if he could find any more in view, "Maybe she can help me with controlling Carnivore. I'll have to-" His thoughts were ended abruptly by the feeling of a woman getting peeled off of his back. Once he didn't feel the weight and warmth of Chic anymore, he turned around to face her properly but was met with a sight that almost made him drop his jaw. "I... We..." he stammered before forcefully regaining his sense when Chic mentioned she was leaving, "I couldn't have done this without you, Chic, thank you." And then she vanished, although the memory of her e-mail address remained.

"Yes, Gala," VenusMan said as he opened a digital window in front of him and tapped a few buttons on it. Despite it being a magnificent piece of art, he was looking forward to wearing his own outfit again. Within an instant his regular outfit was returning, covering Carnivore properly while the flower pods reattached to their core unit. "It was an enjoyable event," he said as he looked at Gala, "I'll have to drop by again. Maybe next time... It'll be as Mafia." He tossed the trophy into the air and moved his hand over it, transmitting the data to his 'inventory'. "And I'll take the BusterBomb chip as reward," he continued to say as he made his way towards the exit.

((BusterBomb))
"Ta-da! One BusterBomb," the hostess responded, tossing the data to him lackadaisically over her shoulders, like it was a wedding bouquet. "And please do return, VenusMan. When next you come, perhaps you will be attending a Mafia ball, held in my grand, reconstructed mansion?" she inquired rhetorically, then headed off.
One of the flower pods released itself from VenusMan's back, took the data between its petals and returned to VenusMan's side as he had already started to walk away. "As long as you can keep that creepy woman out of here," VenusMan replied to Gala's invitation with the 'creepy woman' being Bonsai. Once he had left the area of Gala's mansion, he pulled a data field in front of him and initiated the jacking out process. "It feels like I've been here forever..." he muttered right before shooting into the air as a green-tinted beam of light.