ROT Mission: Reduce it to Rubble!

"Oh damn! I got rejected," she sighed, crossing her arms across her breasts and backing off. "Considering that girl just left like that, I'm guessing you're already spoken for, huh? Damn, just my luck... only thing with a functional member that's been through here in ages and it's hitched." Her words were bitingly ironic, but at least it meant that she'd been led off track and wasn't offended that he hadn't taken the offer.

Pushing back against the wall, she rested her arms behind her head and looked casually out of one sleepy eye. "I don't have an e-mail or anything. If you want to hang out, though, just mention me to the guys at the mission office. They can probably set us up together and I'm never doing anything. Next time I'll have chips, so I'll be a lot better than this time," she assured him, pressing her thumb against the pillowy breast of her suit. "We little guys have to stick together, right? No snitching on my part. Far as I'm concerned, this was top brass' mistake anyways for deciding to ally with those guys before performing a background check or something. Don't worry, I'll clear it all up."

"Anyways, I'm going back upstairs. See you if I see you," she finished nonchalantly, vaulting off the wall and heading for the stairs up.

((+2 Jailbird FXP))
"Alrighty then, I'll see you around," Nitro said, waving as Jailbird headed for the stairs. He sat down on a loose piece of rubble, taking a moment to just relax and reflect on what he'd been through. The day had been illuminating in a couple of ways for him. Firstly, it became all too apparent to him that he needed to be more careful who he trusted, and to not get himself in over his head. On the other hand, he now knew that there were those that he could trust in the Teksqp, some people he might even consider friends. Finally ending his train of thought after a few minutes, Nitro stood up and stretched out, his back giving out a loud crack.

"So," Chris said over the microphone. "You ready to jack out? We've still got to report back and give them that report."
"Yeah, yeah, I'm ready," Nitro said. He looked around the ruined jail, and as he began to fade from the Net, a third thought occured to him, one relating to the earlier two. If he wasn't careful, and misplaced his trust, he could really hurt the people he truly cared about. Nitro decided that he'd do whatever it took to help take down the ROT before they could initiate their revolution. These people were a serious threat, and he didn't want them to hurt any of his friends, or anyone else. With this parting promise to himself, Nitro disapearred in a flash of green light.