ROT Mission: Reduce it to Rubble!

((You may be interested to know that the reason this is somewhat late is because we had to redefine an issue regarding turn splices and status effects just for this))

"What...? Oh... Sorry, no... I need you to stay," she muttered, reaching out with one hand towards Tina. As she did, the SP saw a large, wooden contraption with a metal clamp take the place of one of the navi's forearm. Roughly, she grasped onto TNT's arm with that device and held her in place. [20 + hold] "I'm sorry... but remember... pain and labor is the foundation... for the great navis who are fit to inherit... Robespierre's ideal network," Rack sighed, holding Tina in place with the constricting arm-band.

"Besides... this level of pain is pretty moderate... right?... It's not a bad starting point... If you work at it... maybe Robespierre would... take some interest in you...? Maybe..."

----------------------------------

"Aaaah, screw it. Who the hell wants to attack this place anyways? The whole point was that nobody would care about attacking it, a female voice came from the staircase. The voice was rough and unpolished... "tomboyish" would be an overly nice word for it. Quickly, a woman in a black and white striped navisuit and short, spiky black hair came down the staircase. Chained shackles adorned her wrists and ankles, which brought the ROT to mind, but she didn't seem to have the neck mark that he'd noticed on Rack. Rolling in luck today, Nitro noticed that she was stacked as well.

She didn't seem to notice that Nitro was there, but instead ran to check the room that had collapsed. As she did, she noticed the two NP officers standing silently in the hallway. "Oh, it's my lucky day! The NP are here. Hope you boys are ready for...? she started, then moved over and pushed one over with her palm. He fell to the ground and gave a low, muffled groan... It was apparent that he may be wearing some hidden constraints and was undoubtedly in some sort of coma-like state. "Give me a break... Is this some kind of joke?!?

--Side Room--
PillarA: 60 HP
PillarB: 60 HP
PillarC: 60 HP
PillarD: 60 HP

Rack: 300 HP (Rageclaw: 5 uses) (holding TNT)

TNT: 35 HP (held, starts next turn)

Terrain: 100% Concrete (like normal)

--Hallway--

Guard A: 100 HP (inactive?) (on floor)
Guard B: 100 HP (inactive?)
???: 240 HP

Nitro: 160 HP (hidden)

Terrain: 100% Concrete
As Tina headed for the door, she felt herself being roughly jerked back, and saw the device clamped around her arm. She tugged against it, but to no avail. "Let go of me this instant!" Tina shouted, struggling harder. "I can -ngh- have Nitro here in a manner of seconds; you don't seem to realize that we -hngh- share an operator that can see everything that's happening!" Tina stopped for a moment, and raised her buster to Rack. "But even then, I'm more than able to deal with you! You've essentially strapped yourself to a bomb!" Despite Tina's claims, Chris saw that letting Tina face Rack alone would be a very bad decision.

"Listen, Tina, just hold on," Chris said. "I'll get Nitro, you just try to keep things... relatively under control, alright?"

Tina gave a nod to acknowledge Chris, and he immediately switched over to Nitro.

---MEANWHILE---

Nitro watched the mystery Navi enter the hallway. He couldn't help but notice that she was the third person he'd met that happened to be well endowed. Jeez, is this going to be a recurring theme today? Nitro thought. So, next thing to figure out is what team she's playing for... Nitro thought that it was unlikely that she was part of the ROT, even if she did somewhat look the part: she seemed to be unaware that the building was to be demolished. The way she noticed the guards, saying "The NP are here." seemed to indicate that she wasn't with them. This told him two things: one, she probably wasn't an NP officer, and two, this building didn't belong to them. Nitro was about ready to confront the Navi, when he heard a muted commotion going on in the room behind him. This was followed up by a transmission from Chris.

"Nitro, get back into the other room now!" Chris said franticly. "Tina's in trouble!"

"Damnit," Nitro whispered. "Why didn't I stay behind and let Tina investigate out here?"

"Cut the self-directed questions, you're just wasting time!"

"Right," Nitro said. Quickly looking back to the Navi, a thought occured to him. If he attracted her attention, and she came into the room with him, Tina, and Rack, she might be able to help them handle her. It was a gamble, but Nitro could use any help he could get. Quickly making up his mind, he quickly aimed his buster over his head, and fired it straight up at the ceiling. Once he heard the small bomb collide and explode, he quickly rushed into the other room, and saw the situation that was unfolding.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Nitro shouted, quickly pointing his buster up at Rack.

"Nitro!" Tina said, still struggling against her captor's restraint. "The ROT set us up from the beginning! Rack's been lying to us this whole time!"

"Damnit, I figured as much," Nitro said. "Listen Rack, you'd better let TNT go right now, or I might just be willing to give you that hit you've been asking for, one hundred fold!"

Summary:
[END TURN SPLICE]
N3: Buster at ceiling (2x2x2=8Fire + Knockback)
N4: Enter Side Room
"Strapped myself to a bomb...? Oh dear..." the navi muttered, clapping her other (now-freed) hand to her cheek with a look of worry. After a moment, though, a naughty look spread across her face, almost as if she'd been caught fantasizing. "I'm sorry... it's just somewhat exciting... I wonder what it feels like... being caught in an explosion...? It must be a fitting pain... that the Master would smile upon..."

-------------------------

The bomb Nitro had fired hit the ceiling and popped, making an audible crackle that should draw attention. Nitro had probably foreseen this, but no damage was done to the sturdy concrete composing the ceiling, so while it would serve to draw attention, it left no visible effect.

It did indeed draw the attention of the irate prisoner navi, who raised one of her eyebrows and stared quizzically at the ceiling. "Don't tell me this place is falling apart? That'd be..." she grumbled to herself, then paused. After listening a little harder, she heard Nitro's footsteps, followed by his loud voice talking to Rack. "There we go! Now let's find out what Goldilocks is up to..."

--------------------------

"Oh darn... I was hoping you'd still want... to keep up our act... Are you sure you don't want to....? We could be buddies... You'll bring this place down... Master will praise me... You'll get your reward... I'll release your navi...?" Rack explained slowly, tilting her head as if looking down the nozzle of Nitro's gun. It was almost like she was really anxious to see what was in there, like some kind of genuine anticipation of being shot with an unknown weapon.

As Rack finished speaking, the shackled woman walked in, still with a curious expression on her face. "If I wanted things to be lively, I wouldn't be living in this prison!" she sighed, holding both hands behind her back lazily. "Heh, is that what drew you guys here? You thought you'd get your kicks down in this dungeon, pretending to be surrounded by NP officers while you do bondage play? Maaan, you guys are freaks!" she snickered, rubbing her bare toes against the concrete. Judging by her outfit, she looked like that could be the reason she was here too, however...

"You look interesting... Do you live here... You're part of the Teksqp... am I right...? If that's the case... I'm afraid you're the one I was sent to bury... Oh dear... Would you please shoot her...? If you do, we can continue... Like nothing happened..." Rack pleaded, momentarily lulling her grasp of TNT's arm.

"Oh ho! So you bondage weirdos are all here together, huh? I'd let it slide, but you guys have been messing up my home. I'm going to have to beat the crap out of all of you, is that it?" the woman laughed, then raised her fists to a fighting stance.

Some confusion had definitely erupted... and furthermore, they weren't in a very safe room for a fight. Once those columns came down, everyone inside would be buried within the small space.

--Side Room--
PillarA: 60 HP

Rack: 300 HP (Rageclaw: 5 uses)

???: 240 HP

Nitro: 160 HP
TNT: 35 HP

"What?"
Both Nitro and Tina were taken aback by the Navi's assumptions. Both of them uttered a hasty refrain of "No no no no no". Tina then realised that she was no longer being held, and quickly backed away from Rack, nursing the spot on her arm where she had been grabbed. Meanwhile, Nitro, not wanting to be lumped together with Rack and her perversions, quickly launched into an explanation for their being there, and the current situation.
"Okay, so," he began, "my SP and I were given a mission to evaluate the ROT and determine whether or not it would be within the Teksqp's best interests to work with them," Nitro explained, keeping his buster raised to Rack. "So, to do this, we had to do a a mission for them, which we thought was to bring down an NP prison."
"It then came to our attention that they had a hidden agenda the whole time," Tina continued. "One that, I suspect, was to manipulate Nitro and I into attacking a Mafia facility. My partner went out into the hall to investigate the guards' non-responsiveness, during which time she-" Tina gestured towards Rack. "-confirmed our suspisions that things were not as we were initially told. When I attempted to inform my partner, she grabbed me, which prompted our operator to inform Nitro."
"So, our operator told me what was going on in here," Nitro said, "So, I shot at the ceiling to get your attention, so you might be able to help us deal with her." Nitro stopped for a moment. "Of course, you might not be too far off with the bondage crap where she's concerned," he added, noticing Rack's expression as he pointed his buster at her. Tina, however, had decided to examine the room rather than the Navis.
"If I could interrupt for a moment," Tina said. "If we are in fact going to fight, might I suggest doing so someplace else? Fighting in here might not be in our best interests."
"TNT's right," Nitro said. "I don't really want to wreck this place any more than I already have - sorry about that by the way," he offered to the inmate Navi. "And I really don't think any of us want to be inside when and if this place comes down." Nitro then remembered the officers he had seen in the hall, and recalled how the chained Navi had so easily pushed one of them over. "Before we do start things though, I'd like to know exactly where those NP officers came from, and what you did to them," he said accusingly to Rack. "At this point it's pretty obvious that they aren't supposed to be here." Nitro still had his buster raised to Rack, while Tina kept shifting her focus between Rack and the new Navi, still unsure if they could trust the latter.

Summary:
T1: Move away from Rack
N1: Explain situation to ??? (attempt to recruit to their side)
[TURN SPLICE]
"Oh dear... so easily... I've lost all of my allies... Master Robespierre... is this another test?" the ROT navi muttered, seemingly to no one in particular. "And that's so mean... saying I'm in to such... dirty stuff... I'm not dirty... It's all to better myself... in Master's eyes..." she continued, although her face looked sort of like that of a little girl as she tried to justify doing something she knew was wrong.

"Oh... Okay. So you guys are Teksqp too? Damn, I should keep in better contact I guess. If I did, I'd probably know this mission was going down and could have stopped it. Oh well, live and learn," Nitro's new acquaintance responded, kicking a stone across the floor with her bare foot. "Anyways, my name's Jailbird, although you can call me Jail. Just not Bird, that one doesn't fit me too well," the navi introduced herself, shrugging her shoulders to show that it was all no big deal. "I'm sorta like your senior, though, so you'll have to show me respect! He he he..."

The thought seemed to amuse her unnaturally, as if that was a position she'd never thought about being in before.

"Oh... now I'm all alone... I should really abandon this mission... and return to Robespierre... At this point it's mission failure... Domm's going to hit me with her whip... Ah..." the brown-clad woman mumbled, hugging her arms across her shoulders. It was obvious she wasn't terrible afraid of the punishment that was going to come with her failure. "However... I was sent here to take out Jailbird... I hear she's under some... bad circumstances right now... It must be so sad... being an unoperated navi... without Master Robespierre, I'd... I don't know what I'd do!"

"What? How'd you-!?" Jailbird started, then regained her composure and leaned smoothly against the wall, putting on a show of not-giving-a-damn. "Well, so you've caught me at a bad time. But don't think I'm going to let you beat me in my own house. First rule of the jail is that the top dog calls all the shots!" Raising one fist, the navi moved her thumb ever so slightly... a short knife blade extended out between the knuckles. It reminded Nitro and his operator of a prisoner's makeshift shiv.

"Ah... That might tear right through my armor...! Are you going to cut me with that thing...? I may have to resist," the navi replied, seemingly in shock. Regardless, Nitro's new ally seemed thick-headed and his former ally seemed dull-witted. Neither of the two of them seemed to realize the danger of fighting in that room... Nitro might not be able to stop them without anything less than physically dragging or knocking them out of the room.

To make things worse, the first action Rack took was to up-root one of the pillars and throw it at Nitro. Concrete scattered across the room and the impact hurt pretty badly [60]; despite her weird personality and mask-like expression, there might be something vengeful lurking in the back of her mind, like she was hurt that he'd "betrayed" her.

--Side Room--
PillarA: DESTROYED

Rack: 300 HP (Rageclaw: 4 uses)

Jailbird: 240 HP

Nitro: 100 HP

"Wait, you're unoperated?" Nitro asked. "Huh, never fought with a-" Nitro was interrupted when the heavy concrete support slammed into him and burst in a shower of debris. He was left dazed for a moment, but he then gave his a head a shake, and glared back at Rack. "What prompted that?!" He shouted. He then shook his head again, a few pieces of rubble falling out of his hair. "Whatever, I'm done talking, it's time for violence!"

"Alright, Nitro, before you start tossing explosives all over the place," Chris said, "I'd like to remind you that this room isn'tquite sturdy. Try to keep Rack away from the supports, she might try to bring this place down on top of you. Force her out of the room if you have to."

"Alright, whatever," Nitro said. "Just send me some chips, I want to hurt something."

"Hmm..." Chris looked through the chips. "Oh, this seems like a good combo." Chris uploaded a pair of chips, and, in addition to receiving the Sword, which extended out of his buster, a pair of tiny explosives appeared just under his heels. Nitro crouched low, and the two bombs exploded, sending Nitro surging forward towards Rack, first attempting to ram into her with his shoulder. Whether her connected or not, he kept traveling past her, towards the wall behind her. Using the momentum from the Dash Attack, he pushed himself off the wall and flung himself at Rack again from the opposite direction, this time attempting to slash her with his Sword. He skidded to a halt, and looked back over towards TNT, to make sure Rack hadn't decided to attack her. It seemed that she was still recovering from when Rack had grabbed her, her arm still cradled by the other. Thinking quickly, Nitro spun around, the blade in his buster retracting, and fired a bomb at her, attempting to push her away from his SP. The blade quickly extended back out, ready to be used again.

Summary:
[END TURN SPLICE]
N2: DashAttack at Rack (90dmg + Impact + LineAttack(5))
N3: Sword at Rack (80dmg + Slashing)
N4: Buster at Rack (2x2x2=8Fire + Knockback)
((bonk))
"So now you want to hurt me...? I see... circumstances change quickly... I can't keep up..." Nitro's adversary muttered cryptically, watching Nitro approach. She put up a barrier as Nitro approached, but he simply bashed through it and into her body. [80] Grunting, she tripped backwards and then spun to watch him rebound off of the other wall.

With a frown, she stepped out of the way of his second attack. His bomb exploded, igniting the area of impact briefly, but she simply shook her arm and rid herself of it. [16 (Weak!)] "That burning sensation... it's a little familiar... somewhat unpleasant... but at the same time... it's not so bad..." she droned dully, then raised both arms into the air.

The giant torture device flung itself off of her back as she did, then clasped onto Nitro. The manacles shackled themselves around his arms, legs, and waist, then began to mercilessly stretch his body along its horizontal axis. [70 + hold]"Maybe accepting a little bit of pain... will put you into the ROT mindset... and then you'll want to... resume the mission...? Am I being idealistic...? It would be fun," she sighed.

"Hey now, those things went out of style centuries ago for a reason, right? There's no need for something that messed up," Jailbird muttered, although she seemed to understand that the gravity of the situation had increased. Moving in, she made a punch at Rack, which the navi smoothly stepped out of the way of. It seemed she was significantly speedier without the contraption on her back.

Growling, the prisoner navi turned and swept one leg at the ROT operative, kicking her in the chin and forcing her back. [8] As her back hit the wall, Jailbird summoned something into her hands like the barred frame of a prison window. Rushing forward, she pinned Rack to the wall. As the bars made contact, they spread around Rack's torso, constricting her breasts and holding her against the concrete. [30 + hold]

"I was expecting something... a little more severe... if you squeeze them like this... it's nothing compared to my normal training," the enemy mumbled, lowering her eyebrows with a kinky expression as she struggled against the restraints. As Jailbird looked ready to celebrate her victory, however, the navi stomped and released a shockwave. The Teksqp member managed to evade it just in time, although one of the pillars was hit. [50]

Jailbird grumbled, wiping sweat from her brow. Despite the fact that Rack was pinned down, she still seemed to be acting like she was winning. "Hey kid, put up with it a little while longer. I don't think I've got nearly as much power without my operator around, but I won't let her get you... or any more of my house!"

PillarB: 10 HP

Rack: 166 HP (Rageclaw: 4 uses) (held)

Jailbird: 240 HP

Nitro: 30 HP (held) (Sword: 5 uses)

Nitro watched the giant wooden device travel in a high arc, and didn't even have time to turn around before the torture device quickly clasped itself around his limbs. He began struggling against it, shouting "Come on, how is this fair?", before he heard the clacking of wooden gears and felt the device pulling his arms and legs in opposite directions. The device threatened to tear him limb from limb, and it was all he could do to suppress his cries of agony. Tina watched the spectacle in horror, unsure of what to do. She quickly rushed to him and began pulling at the shackles around his wrist, attempting to free him.
"TNT... stop..." Nitro grunted. "It won't... do any good..."
"I can't just leave you in this thing!" Tina cried, but she did as he said. She stood beside him, a worried expression on her face. "There has to be something I can do!"
Nitro quickly began racking his brain for ideas, his body still being stretched to its limits. His sword retracted, and he fired a small, golden explosive at the ceiling. It burst, and a cloud of restorative smoke drifted down around the two. He then began talking to Chris. "Quickly... send me the Heatshot..." Nitro said. "I've got an idea..."
Chris didn't know how he would possibly be able to use it while he was still in the device, but he uploaded the chip anyway. Instead of completely forming on his hand, however, his hand merely began to glow. "Tina..." he said. "Tag out!"
Tina slapped Nitro's hand, and her hand quickly changed into her buster, with flames licking the edges of the barrel. Nitro also materialised a small vial, which he dropped into Tina's hand. She quickly poured it into her buster, and quickly pointed it at Rack, who was now trapped by Jailbird's bars. Her face quickly adorned a furious expression.
"You monsterous, evil, coward of a woman," Tina hissed. "Preying on people when they're at their weakest, using such barbaric methods against your opponents..." Tina's eyes burned as brightly as the flames in her buster. "I can't believe that we even began to trust you!" Tina's words were punctuated by a surge of fire erupting from her buster, small tounges of green flame intermingling with the fierce crimson. Once the attack had been spent, Tina lowered her buster, trying to see if her attack had connected with her target through the smoke.
As Tina unleashed her attack, Nitro continued to struggle against his bindings, attempting to free himself. He was a sitting duck like this, and he didn't doubt that Rack might try to take an easy shot on him while he was trapped.

Summary:
N1: Healing Hand Grenade to Nitro and TNT (60heal + Blast1)(2tcd)
N2: Give Heatshot to TNT
N*: Nitro's Secret Recipe on Heatshot (Strengthen10)
T1: Heatshot at Rack (40Fire (x2 Target Elemental Weakness = 80Fire)(+Strengthen10 = 90Fire)(+Elemental Affinity=95Fire) + Spread1)
N3: Struggle
N4: Struggle

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: UTT
Rack raised her eyebrows, as if she was genuinely surprised by what TNT was saying. "Is this Teksqp calling me... a terrible person...? I'm one of the ones who's fit... to inherit the net... I'm a good person... who completes her missions... and trains her body daily... and you're telling me..." she muttered. Surprisingly, her eyes were beginning to sparkle with tears. "You're so mean... I'm just being a good soldier... for Master Robespierre... Even if it means I have to do... these kinds of things... you're a criminal too, right...? Don't you do questionable things...? So why?! Why am I the bad one!?"

"Don't you feel lame, putting that on us? There's a huge difference between doing a job and having a bondage fetish with that ridiculous level of masochism and sadism combined," Jailbird responded, shuddering. "That master of yours must be a real freak, to make a navi like you."

"You guys... you don't understand... what it means to temper yourself... with physical pain... I pity you... Cause your bodies are going to get weak... and then you won't be able... to live in Robespierre's world..." Rack sobbed, struggling more earnestly against her restraint now. "Don't you understand...? If I don't hurt you, Teksqp... you won't get to live... when Robespierre's revolution takes place... you'll die!" she exclaimed. She appeared to be addressing Nitro rather than the senior Teksqp member.

"Screw you! There's not gonna be any revolution!" Jailbird growled, running up and punching Rack in the gut. [8] The navi didn't react much, but after Jailbird moved aside and let TNT's fire shot hit Rack, it was a different story. The attack had an obvious effect on the navi, igniting their whole body briefly before the flames went out and she hung her head. [110 (Weak!)]

Despite having been hit with that attack, which had gone so far as to burn patches off of her already skimpy outfit and blacken some of her skin, Rack shuddered with enjoyment. "That's not a bad attack..." she whispered. Strangely, she seemed to have gotten some of her fight back. [-90] "I'll take another one just like that..."

"Yeah? Well how about this!" Jailbird roared, tossing out a molotov cocktail towards Rack. Rack's expression was hard to make out, but she didn't object as it hit her and immolated her body again. [100 (Weak!)] In retaliation, however, Rack used a rope battlechip, which caused a vine to slink up through the concrete and wrap around Jailbird's slender leg. As if that wasn't enough, Rack brought up another, which grabbed the navi's neck as she bent down to try to unwrap the other one.

Before she had time to stop them, Jailbird was completely restricted by the vines, which encircled her body and began squeezing it mercilessly. [65 +hold] [65 + hold] "Aaah, dammit! I got careless!" It was a little hard not to watch as the vines wrapped themselves just beneath her breasts and circled them, accenting their impressive size. On the other hand, while it may be fun to watch, it looked quite painful.

Luckily, Nitro managed to slip out of the torture device. It seemed like a priority may be rescuing the unoperated Jailbird from her restraints. On the other hand, he didn't want to give Rack time to recover either.

PillarB: 10 HP

Rack: 38 HP (Rageclaw: 4 uses)

Jailbird: 110 HP (held + 50 damage, 2 turns) (held + 50 damage, 2 turns)

Nitro: 90 HP (Sword: 5 uses)

((Does an SP's attack have the same element as the SP, or does it just start out Null?))

"Would you... shut up about this Robespierre guy?" Nitro shouted, finally getting one of his hands free. "There won't be any kind of revolution coming from him, or any one of you ROT whackjobs, not if I have anything to say about it!"
Nitro fell forward off the torture device, rubbing the spots where the shackles had gripped him. Looking around, he saw that Jailbird was in a very dangerous situation, while Rack was looking close to being finished off. He quickly looked between the two of them, trying to decide which one he should go after. Finally, he made his desicion. "TNT!" Nitro shouted to his partner. "Keep Rack busy!"
"Right!" Tina shouted back. As she raised her buster and fired at Rack, Nitro rushed over to his Teksqp collegue, and crouched down beside her.
"Hold on and stay still, Jail," Nitro said. "I'll have you out of here in no time." Nitro raised his Sword to the bindings encircling Jailbird, and attempted to carefully cut through them. It was a delicate process, one slip and he might accidentally hurt his partner. He then quickly straightened up and jumped back from Jailbird, not wanting to let Rack squeeze off a shot while he was busy. He spun to face her, and a translucent green bottle materialised in his hand. Following Jailbird's prior example, he hurled the arson tool at Rack. Unlike Jailbird's molotov, however, Nitro's cocktail soaked the ground around Rack in burning liquid, which began melting the concrete floor into a pool of lava.
Nitro peered through the flames and distortion from the heat, trying to see if Rack was indeed done for.

Summary:
T1: Standard Attack at Rack (15dmg)
N1: Cut first binding around Jailbird with Sword
N2: Cut second binding around Jailbird with Sword
N3: Dodge backward
N4: Molotov Cocktail at Rack (50Fire (x2 Elemental weakness = 100Fire)+ Large Area Lava Zone Terrain Change)(3tcd)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
Molotov Cocktail: UTT
"You don't have any say in it... I'm one of his own navis... and even I don't have any say... You're being idealistic... If you think Robespierre's revolution... is not going to occur..." Rack sighed, breaking away from the wall with an impressive snap of her jail-window shackle. She managed to dodge out of the way of TNT's attack, then kept approaching.

Working delicately, Nitro managed to cut Jailbird out of her restraints. "Phew, thanks... And hey, not that I don't like molotovs... but wasn't that a bit of a mistake?" the Teksqp operative asked her ally, noticing that the following the molotov toss, the lava now encompassed not only Rack and TNT, but also the area of the pillars. Furthermore, Rack had dodged the bottle.

Jailbird revealed a sharp blade in one hand, then flung it towards her opponent. Rack dodged it easily, but her feet sank further into the lava and burned. [10] "Aaah... That's too hot...!" she cried out, holding onto a pillar for balance. Seemingly, she might try to climb up the pillar to evade the pain, but instead she simply uprooted the pillar and chucked it at Nitro again. He was prepared this time, however, and evaded it. She seemed to sink yet further into the lava, but could do nothing to stop it. [10]

The lava seemed to be corroding the pillars... one toppled and fell, accompanied by the sound of the roof shaking. Only one pillar was holding it in place now...

PillarB: DESTROYED
PillarC: DESTROYED
PillarD: 50 HP (lava)

Rack: 18 HP (Rageclaw: 3 uses) (lava)

Jailbird: 110 HP

Nitro: 90 HP (Sword: 3 uses)
TNT: 35 HP (lava)

Terrain: 50% Concrete (like normal), 50% Lava
"Uh... you may have a point there..." Nitro saw the pool of lava spread underneath the pillars, and saw as the one toppled over and sank into the molten terrain. He looked up at the ceiling, and saw that hairline fractures had begun forming around the last remaining pillar, and a look at the base of said pillar would reveal that the based had begun to get charred by the heat of the lava, and parts of it were even breaking off. "Oh crap," Nitro said. "I think I might just destroy this place after all." He turned to Jailbird and quickly began giving instructions. "Look, it's probably not my place to tell you what to do, but I highly recommend that you and TNT get out of here before this place comes down around our heads. I'll stay here and deal with Rack, and hopefully I can do so before that pillar gives. There's a tunnel in the hallway that TNT, Rack, and I came in through, TNT should be able to show you where it is."

Tina nodded and quickly headed for the door, stopping once she reached it. She turned to Jailbird and motioned for her to follow. "Are you coming, Miss Jailbird?"

Whether Jailbird took his advice or not, Nitro turned again to face Rack, keeping his buster raised to her. "Alright, look, you've caused me enough headaches with this whole mission already," Nitro said. "If you just give it up now, I'll let you walk out of here in one piece, and you can run back to your precious organization and tell them what happened here." Nitro paused for a moment. "I have a feeling that you're going to say no, being the glutton for punishment that you are, and if that's the case, you can be damned sure that I'll give you what you want." Nitro began to glow slightly, channeling his frustration with Rack and this whole mission into raw power and strength. "So," he said with a growl. "What's it going to be?"

Summary:
T1: Move to door
N1: Short Fuse (50 Strengthen, 10 Damage Resistance, 15 Self Dmg)(3TCD)
N2: (Dodge right)
[TURN SPLICE]
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
((Sorry, I've been busy))

"Normally I'd object, but uh, I'm not really in a bargaining position. Take her out and then get out of there!" Jailbird encouraged her ally, clapping one hand on his shoulder and then heading for the exit with Tina.

Rack sighed deeply once again, looking at Nitro with a mix of disappointment, weariness, and possibly annoyance, although few of these emotions registered on her inexpressive face. "It's just so... insignificant... your threats have no bearing... did you know...? The threat of ejecting... isn't a very good motivator... to one such as me... because I've experienced great pain... prolonged pain... So something like that... is useless," she explained. Most navis were pretty uncomfortable with the idea of being EJO'd, but apparently she was so conditioned to pain that it didn't matter much to her.

Reaching over to the side, Rack grabbed the final pillar with one of her manacles. Nitro could see the cracks lengthen as she tightened her grip. "I'll have a talk with Domm... about all of this... while she's punishing me... I want her to tell me... what I should do... with people who can't understand me," she muttered, then ripped the support pillar out from the ground and hurled it towards Nitro. [40] The impact knocked him over and as he fell, so did the roof. The room collapsed, burying both him and Rack beneath the rubble. [50]

Nitro now had one last issue to resolve: the giant pile of rubble that had buried him. It seemed that communication with the other navis outside the room was now impossible, although they may still be able to clear some of the rubble off of him. On one hand, there shouldn't be much problem wrapping things up, now that he'd helped Jailbird out and inspected the ROT thoroughly.

On the other hand, however, he had to concede that he might not be able to find his way back to this place if he jacked out. The coordinates would be difficult to track himself, especially in this condition, and he'd only been given the way to the ROT headquarters earlier. If he had anything else he needed to explain or clear up to Jailbird, it might be difficult if he couldn't escape.

Also, most importantly, he wouldn't get any fat loot from his navi EJO if he didn't get out!

PillarB: DESTROYED
PillarC: DESTROYED
PillarD: DESTROYED
Rubble: 500 HP

Rack: EJO'D

Nitro: 1 HP (Sword: 3 uses) (strengthen 50) (EJO'd by rubble if not cleared this turn)

Terrain: 50% Concrete (like normal), 50% Lava

((actions reset))
His entire body was aching. His head was spinning. He could feel a crushing weight on top of him. Nitro slowly opened his eyes, to see that he was buried under a massive pile of rubble. He tried to simply push it off of him, but to no avail. He simply laid in silence for a moment, before he registered that his operator was trying to reach him.

"Nitro! Nitro!" Chris shouted. "Nitro, are you okay?!"

"Could you keep it down a little?" Nitro said weakly. "I've got a splitting headache."

"Oh, thank god," Chris sighed with relief. "Do you think you can pull yourself out of there?"

"Nope," Nitro said. "Could you remind me *huff* to tear that bitch to shreds if I ever see her again?"

"I'll put a note up on the fridge," Chris said. "But, onto more pressing matters." Nitro made an annoyed face. "Sorry, no pun intended. Look, I could just jack you out now, and we could go file that report."

"No, we can't," Nitro said. "We don't have the coordinates to this place, and we need to get Jailbird to agree to testify for us." Nitro paused to catch his breath. "Otherwise, all we have are those recordings, and even if you've pretty much got Rack's confession, we'd make a stronger case if we could send someone out to inspect the damage."

"Alright, so how do you suppose we get you out of that rubble then?" Chris asked."

"The old fashioned way, of course," Nitro said. "We break our way out of it." Nitro brought out his Sword once again, this time the sword glowing a fierce green, borrowing strength from Nitro's earlier buildup. He materialized a small beaker, and poured its contents over the Sword, the blade giving off a hiss as the liquid met the raw energy. With as much strength as he could muster, Nitro swung the Sword at the rubble, attempting to slice it down into smaller, more managable pieces. After his initial, powered-up strike, he gave two more, somewhat weaker slashes. The sword shattered upon the last attack, so Nitro contacted his operator once again.

"Hey, Chris," Nitro said. "What's the strongest chip we have left?"

Chris looked through the chips for a moment, then finally said "The Pulsar." Chris sent the chip to Nitro, and he took aim at a nearby wall, his buster transformed to include a speaker at the end of the barrel. He attempted to aim the attack in such a way that it would reverberate off the walls and hit the rubble at a relatively safe distance from him. He fired, and the Pulsar gave of a deafening screech as it traveled through the air to meet its target. Nitro let his arm fall back to the ground, and he gave a heavy sigh. Hopefully, the rubble would be reduced to small pebbles and he'd be free, but even if he was, he needed to rest for a moment and regain his strength.

Summary:
N*: Nitro's Secret Recipie on Sword(10 Strengthen)
N1: Sword at Rubble (90dmg* + Strengthen50 = 140dmg + Break + Slashing)(Smash activated)
N2: Sword at Rubble (80dmg + Slashing)
N3: Sword at Rubble (80dmg + Slashing)
N4: Pulsar at Rubble (70dmg + Object Triggered Blast 3)(Mass Destruction activated)
((bonk))
--BATTLE COMPLETE--

Nitro GETS: 1500z and Rope1, +5 Jailbird FXP

----------------------------

Using his sword, Nitro managed to chip away at the huge pile of rubble keeping him down. The significant dent allowed the others to see him through the dust and debris. As Nitro raised his cannon to fire off a last-ditch shot, Jailbird climbed in and began beating on the rubble with her fists. Surprisingly, even though she hadn't seemed that tough before, it was enough to break through and free Nitro.

"Did you hit your head when that rubble came down or something...?! Wait, that's a stupid question, of course you did. Anyways, you were going to fire off a huge explosion in this little confined room? You'd bring down even more rubble and kill yourself!" Jailbird sighed, dragging him out with one hand. "You're lucky that I was waiting outside... geez..."

At any rate, the ROT were nowhere in sight and Jailbird had freed the restrained navis, who all turned out to be Teksqp navis who'd been kidnapped and dressed as NP officers. "Anyways, all of this makes me wonder what exactly your mission was in the first place, kid. Gimme the details," Jailbird asked, leaning against the wall without seeming overly concerned either about his injuries or the condition of her Teksqp men.

After listening to the situation that had occurred, she raised one eyebrow. "I guess this stuff is why we need to go with our guts more. Geez, what a stupid way to run our business. 'They look weird too, so they'll probably be our allies?' Give me a break, what kind of dumbasses are running our organization?" she groaned, slumping her shoulders and sliding down the wall slowly. "At any rate, you've got me, and my word's as good as gold! Really. Trust me!" she snickered. "I'll handle backing up your claims, even though you forgot to run your recorder most of the time. That way the mission will come out clean."

Finally, she stood back up and slung one arm around Nitro's shoulder, leaning her heavy body relentlessly against his despite his weary condition. "Anyways, not taking this lightly, you saved my life back there! I'm grateful... If I'd been EJO'd there, that would have been the end of me. I should give you something else as thanks. What do you like, money? Want me to give you a good referral to the Teksqp? I don't have chips to offer you... Oh, I got it! You wanna screw around? I haven't screwed around in fore~ver," she offered. It was probably the first time Nitro had ever been offered loose sex as a mission reward.
Nitro picked himself back up and brushed off some of the loose debris. He still ached all over, parts of his armor had broken away, his visor had a rather large crack running through the center, and he was a little disoriented, but otherwise, he was okay.
"Man, am I ever glad you were waiting outside," Nitro said. He took a quick look around, and although there seemed to be a few more Teksqp navis than he remembered, he didn't see his Support Program anywhere. "Hey, wait a minute..." Nitro said. "Where's TNT?"
Chris provided the answer to Nitro's inquiry. "I jacked her out just as Jailbird went in to pull you out of there," he said. "She's back here in the PET, and she's thankful that you're still in one piece."
"Yeah, well, I guess I am, more or less," Nitro said, removing his cracked visor and tossing it aside."

Once his colleague asked for an explanation, Nitro launched into a more detailed summary of the events that recently transpired.
"So, like we said, we were a mission to evaluate the ROT, and see whether or not it would be within the Teksqp's best interests to work with them. So, we were sent to a meeting place in Netopia, where, after they gave us a brief explanation of their views and goals, we were given a mission by them to demolish a building of some sort. They were pretty vague on the details, but it was a pretty heavily guarded place where we met with the ROT, so trying to back out there didn't seem like the best choice. Once we got here, we questioned Rack about the nature of the mission, and she told us that this place was an NP prison, and a few of their operatives were being held here.
"Being the excellent detective that I am, I believed her, so we came in through a back entrance and I set to work. After I destroyed the supports in the first room, though, we began to sense that something was amiss, so TNT started questioning her in the other room. Again, she told us the same thing, but we weren't buying it this time, so I went out into the hall to see what was up with the guards, while TNT stayed behind and kept an eye on Rack. It was here that she told TNT that she was decieving us the whole time, and attacked her, so went back to the room to see what was going on, and that's where you came in."

Nitro stopped for a moment, watching Jailbird slide down against the wall. She really is good looking, Nitro thought. He gave his head a shake, clearing those thoughts out of his head, and caught Jailbird's agreement to help him back up his report.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," Nitro said. "We did get a few pieces of evidence, Rack's confession to TNT being one of them, and anything you can contribute would definitely help out our case against them." Nitro gave his head a shake, thinking about what the ROT said about how they wanted to cleanse the Net. "Man, I can't believe I went along with those nut cases," Nitro said. "I should've known from the start that they were bad news, the way they were talking about purifying the Net and all that garbage."

Nitro winced as Jailbird leaned up against him. His body still ached, and the weight she put on him made his back feel incredibly sore, but he ignored it. What he couldn't ignore, however, was Jailbird's... unorthodox reward offer.
"Wha- I- bu-" Nitro stammered. "You mea- you an-"
"Sorry, pal," Chris said. "I'm afraid that's not gonna be possible. Let's just say you aren't... 'equipped' for that sort of thing."
Nitro simply stood with his jaw hanging open. After a minute, he finally said "You mean..."
"That's right," Chris finished. "Underneath that bodysuit, you're pretty much a Ken doll."
Again, Nitro stood there, speechless. He hadn't really considered the possiblility of sex with someone, but now he was being given a chance to step up to the plate, and he didn't even have a bat!

Nitro then realized that Jailbird was still leaning on him, and she was probably still waiting for an answer. He quickly thought up an excuse, because telling her that he wasn't exactly anatomically correct seemed somewhat embarrassing.
"Uh, sorry, I'm gonna have to take a raincheck," Nitro said. "You see, the Tekqp's probably waiting on that report, and after that we've gotta go pick up some stuff at the shop, and then there's stuff to do after that... I'm pretty much booked solid. A refferal would be alright for now, though." Nitro said. "After all of this, they probably wouldn't think very highly of me for getting played like a fiddle." Nitro paused for a moment. "I can give you my email, though, so you can always drop me a line if you need help with something, or you want to just hang out or something." Nitro materialised a little piece of data holding his information, and he held it out to Jailbird. "I'd definitely like to see you again sometime."

[TNT JACK OUT]