Dark Sun Investigations - the Sting

Sol's lead ball hit the Cannondumb perfectly square on the top as the Metool near him jumped on his back. Swinging its pickaxe above its head, it whacked the ground with force, causing shockwaves to travel towards the Cannondumb and damaging it to critical health. Now desperate, the turret cannon blasted Sol with all it had.

The Champus, realizing the little yellow helmets weren't on their side, went up to the Metools and whacked their hides. Fortunately, the Metools managed to hide under their helmets when they saw the gloved boxers coming.

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: DELETED
CannondumbA: DELETED
CannondumbB: 8 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Sol.exe: 60 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP [On Sol]
MetoolB: 40 HP [Hiding]
MetoolC: 40 HP [Hiding]
Once the Metool jumps on his back, Sol transmutes the Transball into a sticky substance and puts it around the Met's feet. "This should keep you from falling off," The alchemist navi tells it, "unless you try to get off. I hope. In any case, hold on tight..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick heard this conversation between his navi and the Metool riding him, and rummaged through his chips. "Let's see," he muttered. "No... nuh-uh... GOT IT!" He quickly slots in the grabbed chip. "Ready for the old double-team, Ra-I mean, Sol?" As he makes this gaffe, he looks almost...sad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Nick sent the chip data, Sol nodded his head in silence. The hand that usually holds the TransBall transforms into a claw. He points at the remaining enemies, and says, "Those are the targets. I'm gonna run past them and slash. When I give the signal, slash them, okay, friend?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol runs at full speed towards the two fiery viruses. "GA-RU!" he yells, as he attempts to slash the first one. Same goes for the other burning boxer and the lone cannon. "GA-RU!! HAI-YU!!!
///////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Turn 3
(1) Rageclaw[40 dmg] to ChampuA
(2) Rageclaw[40 dmg] to ChampuA
(3) Rageclaw[40 dmg] to CannondumbB
* Ga-ru and Hai-yu are sound effects-type words here, like hai-ya! I hope these don't actually mean something bad in another language...
((BUMP))
Sol's claw attacks worked well, and whacked the living daylights out of the Cannondumb, deleting it in an instant. The Champus survived, but one got hit by a couple of well-placed Metool-pickaxe shockwaves, and was deleted. The Champu came up to the Navi, but the remaining Metool threw itself in harm's way and deflected its punches, damaging the little helmeted tyke.

ChampuA: 20HP
ChampuB: DELETED
CannondumbB: DELETED

MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 20 HP
Nick was surveying the fight, and liked what he saw. "Time to wrap this up," he told his Navi. "Give it another Transball."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you okay," Sol asked the Metool who intercepted the attack. "C'mon, buddy, it is almost over. There is only one enemy left. Four against one! You ready?"

Sol finally finished charging the TransBall, and heaved it at the lone Champu. This time, it started out as metal, so its arc was different than when it was a rubber ball that turned to metal. "Take that! You will not hurt my friends ANYMORE!"
///////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Turn 4
(1) charge
(2) charge
(3) TransBall charge shot [2 attack x 2 charge x 8=32 dmg] to ChampuA
((BUMP))
Sol's ball hit the Champu, and it dies. The Metools are all happy. Except the one of Sol's back. It's having some trouble getting off. How rather sad.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
CannondumbB: DELETED

Battle 2 - Victory!
Rewards: 400z, [FireHit1] Battlechip
"Way to go, guys," Sol says to the metools as he helps the one on his back to get down. "Thanks for the help." Nick cuts in. "Uh, Sol? Remember our mission? I have a feeling that you should stop seeming so nice and start acting....'tough'. The target navi won't trust a do-gooder navi. Oh, and get that chip data that the Champu dropped."
(((MEGA BUMP!!!)))
((BUMP BUMP)))
((((((BUMP'D!)))))
((BUMP))
Sol walked along, trying to find some more viruses to rock with.
He found some spring-loaded bunnies hopping around. One, seeing the Metools Sol brought, instantly squeaked to its friends, alerting them to his presence. The Metools also seemed a little tense at the bunnies, with one pointing its pickaxe at one and talking in a strange virus-chatter in a high-pitched, angry-kinda voice.

BunnyA: 50HP
BunnyB: 50HP
BunnyC: 50HP
BunnyD: 50HP
BunnyE: 50HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

MetoolA: 40 HP

-BATTLE THREE, FIGHT!!-