Phantasm and Nitro's flaming fight!

"Alright, two left," Nitro said to himself. "You still got that Recover?" He said to Chris.
"Yeah," Chris said back to Nitro. "I don't see any reason to use it though, no one was hit." Chris just finished saying as Nitro fell on his knee, his buster giving off a thin stream of smoke. A stream of bombs was headed towards the stronger looking of the viruses. "Why did you do that?!" Chris shouted at his Navi, as he fumbled with the Recover chip while slotting it in. "We had a Shotgun!"
"Oh, right," Nitro said while standing up, the healing energy flowing through him. "Ah well, save it. We'll let Phantasm finish off the last one, I think I kind of hurt his pride last time, and finishing off the viruses now wouldn't help." Chris couldn't tell why Nitro was being so noble and curteous, but secretly Nitro was cursing all the bone-headed move he'd made this match.

Summary:
1: Overheat at ElebeeB (80dmg, 15dmg to Nitro)
2: Recover10 on Nitro (+10hp)
3: (Dodge left, if needed)
Phantasm watched his partner as he prepared himself for his attack; he wasn't going to let all the credit go to him again, the purple navi thought to himself,"Lex, send me Cannon and Rageclaw, I got an awesome idea for a move that is sure to show just how cool I am to that show off!" he said as he moved one hand in to position, pointing downwards behind him.

"And you call him a show off..." Lex said in a hushed mumble, he then began to talk at a audible level, "Sure, fine, whatever, I'll send you the chips, just don't screw things up or you'll look even more like an ass" he then slotted in the chips, knowing full well that whatever happened next would be both reckless and stupid in equal measure.

The navis prepared hand suddenly changed into the form of a cannon, while the other changed into a Rageclaw, it was then that Lex realised the move that the navi was about to make and attempted to warn the navi against it with a rushed ,"Don't....!!!" but he was too late, the navi fired the cannon in an angled motion at the ground beneath him, creating a large thick smokescreen through which no movement could be discerned, seconds later a spiralling Phantasm rocketed out of the thick plume at the elebees at an incredible speed, replicating the motion of a bullet and with the Rageclaw held as it was, he was equally deadly. The flaming bullet shot past both of the unlucky foes before anybody could have even registered his movement, thus no body could be sure if the attack even landed, but it sure did look cool!

Actions
1. Cannon at feet to use as propulsion with microburst
2. Ultimate chip combo: Flaming bullet! Rageclaw used in combination with cannon microburst to fly into ElebeeC and attack (40, null damage)
3. Ultimate chip combo: Flaming bullet! Rageclaw used in combination with cannon microburst to fly into ElebeeB and attack (40, null damage)
Edit: sorry didn't realise the time difference for the bump
One Elebee is taken down by Nitro's signature bomb blast while the other is destroyed by Phantasm's kamikaze flying slash attack. The battle ends with some zenny and battlechips for all. Hooray! Nitro also heals a little of his self-inflicted damage.

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
ElebeeA: DELETED
ElebeeB: DELETED
ElebeeC: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 15% Cracked, 5% Broken

Phantasm: 120 HP
Nitro.EXE: 95 HP

[Battle 2 - Victory!]

Phantasm get: 300z + 2 FXP (for providing Guard) + Arrow1 battlechip
Nitro.EXE get: 400z + ZERO FXP (for being dum) + Magbomb1 battlechip
After ensuring that all the Viruses were indeed dispatched, Nitro strode over to Phantasm, while muttering something under his breath that sounded like "freaking hate bees...". "Nice move back there, and uh, sorry about the whole "blowing your cover" thing." Nitro scratched the back of his head as he said this in a slightly embarrased tone. "But listen," Nitro said suddenly. "I have a great idea for next match, and I'm almost 95% certain that it might possibly work." Nitro elaborated his plan to Phantasm, then awaited the flaming Navi's opinion.

((Note, somewhat directed at Lequian: The plan discussed here is the one I explained via PM. I just didn't post it here because I felt it would be repetitive to explain it twice.))
As Nitro walked over to Phantasm and apologised, the flaming navi held a strange hunched forward position, it was only when Nitro had finished that Phantasm seemingly sprang to life in a blaze of fury so intense, his very outline was blurred by heat. The intense flame slowly dissipated to reveal the navi in a strange pose, one that gave him the look of someone who could almost be of royalty, unfortunately this aura was quickly dissipated by the ranting of a clearly mad Phantasm, "Hell yeah! That was freakin awesome!" the navi then turned to Nitro and said, "Don't worry about it, I don't care as long as I'm not hurt.... but if I was..." the last bit said in a fairly sinister tone. Phantasm then began to walk of in search of more punching bags, but then suddenly stopped in his tracks, spun around and said in a questioning tone, "95%?"

(I know the one you mean)
(Ready for battle 3)
Along their travels, Phantasm and Nitro soon find a metallic 'sidewalk' of some sort. With nothing better to do, they follow it. It's not long before they come across a small army blocking their path. Two tank-like Catacks roll slowly along the steel path while a pair of FighterPlanes and yellow Swordys walk beside them on either side of the road.

Swordy-EA: 80 HP
FighterPlaneA: 140 HP
CatackA: 120 HP
CatackB: 120 HP
FighterPlaneB: 140 HP
Swordy-EB: 80 HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Metal

Phantasm: 120 HP
Nitro.EXE: 95 HP

[Battle 3 - Begin!]
Nitro stopped walking along the road as he saw the incoming viruses. He then turned to Phantasm, with a smile on his face. "Excellent!" Nitro said. "Couldn't have asked for a better setup. You ready, Phantasm?" Nitro didn't wait for his partner's response before proceeding with the first part of his plan. Chris sent Nitro the Guard, which he jammed into the ground, facing the viruses. He then crouched down, with his back facing the shield, and linked his hands together. "Ok, Phantasm, I'm ready!"

Summary:
1: Guard1 (currently defending Nitro and Phantasm)
2a: Link hands
TURN SPLICE
(Sorry for the wait)

As Nitro cupped his hands in preparation for the combination move he had thought of, the only problem was that he didn't factor in Phantasms complete lack of knowledge on general tactics. A few painful seconds went by as the dumbfounded flaming navi watched his partner with a look of confusion before Lex's feeling of embarrassment for him overflowed, "Phantasm! He's going to toss you, you're so dense!"

"I-I knew that!"
Phantasm stammered with a tone of slight embarrassment, "I w-was just waiting for you to send me some chips, yeah that's it!". Both Nitro and Lex watched the navi as he floundered around, attempting to regain his previous composure and sense of cool. It wasn't working.

Lex sighed, he knew now that Phantasm defiantly wasn't the brains of the pair, looking at the Rageclaw and the new chip he had just received he said,"I wonder if this chip will work..." half to himself, half to the navi, "I'm sending you the classic Rageclaw and that new chip, it does look strong"

The Rageclaw appeared on Phantasms hand mere seconds before the navi reached Nitro's makeshift man cannon, he then used a combination of his own leg strength, and Nitro's arm strength to launch himself above the shield, towards the airborne foes, Rageclaw outstretched. Phantasm flew past the enemy with Rageclaw held out to his side, attempting to scratch its wing, he then spun around to face it once again and this time though, he had the height advantage!

Phantasm used his position to shoot his new weapon at the plane like virus, what would it be he thought to himself, a destruction cannon? A Laser beam? No, a small, bee like virus appeared and began its decent towards the fighter plane, "Didn't I kill you..." he mumbled in reaction to the weird and sudden reunion.

Actions
1b. Combo move Arial Assault! Phantasm uses Nitro as a makeshift man-cannon to send him flying into the air towards the Fighter planes
2. Rageclaw at FighterPlaneA (40, null damage)
3. Arrow1 at FighterPlaneA (100 DMG + homing, accuracy B )
(not sure if the passive applies here)Passive: Stealth. Shadow type Navis are a lower priority target than other allies, and are more capable of successfully hiding with non-standard actions.

As Nitro watched the flaming Navi fly skyward, he focused his attention on the grounded viruses before him. He focused mainly on the bright yellow Swordys. With one solid attack, he thought, I could probably take one of them out with a single shot. Nitro picked his target, and aimed his buster from around the side of his Guard. He fired, and sent a flurry of bombs towards the sparking swordsman.

Summary:
END TURN SPLICE
3: Overheat at Swordy-EA (80dmg (null), 15dmg to self)
After setting up a shield, Nitro threw Phantasm at one of the Fighterplanes where he delivered a quick slash and a bee at the virus. The plane crashed and burned in a flaming wreck while Phantasm landed on the other side of the viral force. The little Catack drivers didn't feel like turning around nor did the remaining Fighterplane, but the Swordy-Es couldn't help but track the flying navi as he soared overhead. Nitro took advantage of their turned backs and sprayed a cluster of bombs at one of them, deleting it. The remaining Fighterplane rammed forwards into the shield to disable it while the other Swordy took a swipe at Phantasm.

Swordy-EA: DELETED
FighterPlaneA: DELETED
CatackA: 120 HP
CatackB: 120 HP
FighterPlaneB: 120 HP
Swordy-EB: 80 HP

Phantasm: 100 HP
Nitro.EXE: 80 HP
Nitro stumbled back when the FighterPlane performed its kamikaze maneuver, but quickly regained composure as Chris uploaded a Rageclaw. He slashed at the virus in front of him, then quickly jumped to the right away from the path. He then looked up, and saw the remaining Swordy take a swipe at his partner. "Are you okay Phantasm?" Nitro shouted in a concerned tone. He then doubled over, clutching his arm, just now feeling the sting from his earlier attack. "Damn, that smarts!" Nitro grunted, and he soon felt a pleasant, rejuvinating sensation in his arm.
"Your welcome," Chris said in an irritable tone, after uploading his Recover chip. "You've gotta stop using that attack so much, you're gonna put yourself in a bad position one of these days."
"What are you, my mother?" Nitro snapped back.
"Well, I did program you and bring you into existence, so technically, yes."
Nitro repeated his words in a mocking voice under his breath, but Chris didn't hear.

Summary:
1: Rageclaw at FighterPlaneB (40dmg + slashing)
2: Dodge right
3: Recover10 on Nitro (+10hp)
Phantasm immediately jumped back in reaction to the attack from the Swordy, not before swinging out with his own claw, unfortunately though, the dodge was miss timed and the attack had already hit, a large gash was left on his right shoulder down to the middle of his chest,"I seem to attract this kind of punishment..." he mumbled to himself before dropping back into a battle ready stance, he then called out to the still engaged Nitro with a encouraging, "keep up the pressure, right hook, left.... ohh" he then grimaced at the exchange of blows, reflecting back to the many times he had been slashed.

Lex watched the intense battles that were going on from a slight, off birds eye view of the fights below through his PET screen, he then analysed Phantasms situation and said, "Let Nitro deal with the plane, you just finish of the Swordy, shotgun should do it!"

"How about the Ringlog?" The navi questioned, reasoning that the chip would look more awesome to defeat his foe.

"Save it for later, you can finish with style!" Lex replied, knowing that the flaming navi was probably thinking along similar lines.

"Ok, ok... sheesh..." Phantasm sulked with a face resembling that of a small child with a sour sweet in his mouth. The shotgun appeared on his arm briefly after he finished speaking, he then lifted it, pointing at the virus and smirking, he then shouted, "By by!" as he released the shell at the Swordy, trying to inflict a revenge wound to his recent assailant.

Actions
1. Rageclaw Swordy-EB (40dmg + slashing)
2. Jump back out of range of the Swordy
3. Shotgun Swordy-EB (50 dmg, shot type attribute, spread to CatackA)
After crashing into a shield and taking a swipe from Nitro's claw, the FighterPlane quickly circled around to escape further damage. Fortunately for it, Nitro wasn't interested in finishing it off. One of the Catacks had taken aim at him and fired a powerful blast from its main cannon, but Nitro managed to strafed to the right and dodge. He then healed himself a little while Phantasm blew apart the Swordy that was harassing him. The excess energy from the attack splashed onto a Catack, but not the one that he was aiming for. Annoyed, it slowly circled around to face Phantasm.

CatackA: 120 HP ((Facing nitro))
CatackB: 70 HP ((Facing phantasm))
FighterPlaneB: 80 HP ((Facing phantasm))
Swordy-EB: DELETED

Phantasm: 100 HP
Nitro.EXE: 90 HP
After dodging the blast from his attacker, he observed the terrain on which the two tanks were rolling. The metallic quality to it would surely enhance an electric attack, but did he have one... "Chris!" Nitro shouted. "Send me the Thunder chip! I've got a plan!" Chris uploaded the chip, and the electric energy crackled in his buster. He was about to fire at his would-be assailant, but the one beside it looked as if it was preparing an attack against Phantasm. He fired the Thunder at the other one instead, with little bolts of electricity jumping onto the walkway as the shot traveled. Chris then uploaded the Cannon chip, and Nitro fired it at his intended target. With any luck, both the attacks would land, and they'd only have one weakened tank to deal with.

Summary:
1: Thunder at CatankB (40elec dmg + Homing + Stun1 + Metal panel bonus (100% base dmg))
2: Cannon at CatankA: (40null dmg + Knockback)
3: (Dodge Left, if needed)
Phantasm watched the remaining foes; Catanks. Check. Nitro. Not a foe....yet. Fighter plane.... weird, it looks strangely angry, well as angry as a form of transport could be "Hey uhhh Lex" the navi asked, his tone and body language suggested he was extremely unnerved.

"Yeah" the netop replied, in a un-interested kind of way.

"Does that Plane thing look weird to you?" he continued, still exhibiting similar strange mannerisms.

Lex suddenly pinged back into his usually attention, thought about the question and answered "Uhh... Not really, a bit higher than usual perhaps..."

"Is it me, or is that thing giving me the evil eye?" he whispered, trying not to anger the virus further.

"You crazy?" Lex replied,"how can a object without eyes give you the evil eye?"

"I don't know man, but it's freaking me out, send me the Ringlog, but I want the guard as well... that things seriously putting me off..." the flaming navi said, trying to shake of the strange feeling of dread he was filled with.

Lex watched the navi and realised that something must be up, otherwise he wouldn't be so jumpy, best to just give him what he wants, if he screws it up... well more healing subchips can always be bought. Phantasm recieved the chips almost instantly, he then lifted the hefty Ringlog launcher and fired it, aiming for the two grounded enemies, just in case Nitro couldn't finish his job. The navi then crouched slightly, holding his shield up, slightly angled, as if it's sole purpose was to fend of a crazed air bourn foe, although even Phantasm wasn't that stupid to leave himself completely unguarded in the front.

Actions
1. Ringlog1 at CatankA (50,Ground Attack,Wide Attack,spread to CatankB,wood DMG)
2. Ringlog1 at CatankA (Second use,50,Ground Attack,Wide Attack,spread to CatankB,wood DMG)
3. Guard1 to block incoming attacks (Reflects one attack, bouncing back a maximum of 60 damage)
Nitro's Thunder finished off the Catack in one electrified spark as Phantasm rolled a ringlog into the other one from behind. Nitro's Cannon shot pushed the second Catack back and closer to Phantasm, allowing him to finish it off with another log. While Phantasm pulled up a shield, the Fighterplane decided ramming into its target was a dumb move and fired a vulcan spread instead. The Guard fell apart after reflecting the first shot leaving Phantasm open for the other two.

CatackA: DELETED
CatackB: DELETED
FighterPlaneB: 70 HP ((Facing phantasm))

Phantasm: 80 HP
Nitro watched the final virus fly overhead. Just a few more hits, and the two Navis would be able to continue. "Alright Chris," Nitro said. "What've we got left for chips?"
"This is bad," Chris replied. "The only gun chip we've got left is a Shotgun, and I'm fairly certain that you'd have a hard time hitting it with a bomb or Cactball."
"Seriously?!" Nitro exclaimed. "Well, send me the Shotgun. Let's hope Phantasm's got something that can finish it off." Nitro received the Shotgun, which materialised over his right arm. He then took careful aim at the Fighterplane, which seemed to be preoccupied with Phantasm, and fired. He then prepared himself for any incoming attacks, praying that Phantasm could deal the final blow.

Summary:
1+2: Take aim and fire Shotgun at FighterplaneB (50dmg+Spread1)
3: (Dodge back if needed)
"Ghaaaa!"Phantasm shouted as he felt the wounds inflicted by the plane, "Your so dead, sooo dead..."

"Stop! Don't let it get the better of you, it wants you to get mad!" Lex said as he attempted to reach the navi, he then remembered the context in which he had just warned and felt a deep sense of embarrassment, how could a plane think? Searching through his chips, Lex found the only remaining long range chips he could send and said, "I'll send you the cannon and the heatshot, finish of the evil machine!"

"Grrrrr... Ok, I'd rather kill it with my fists, but whatever..." The navi moaned as he turned his attentions back to the air bourn mass of evil, lifting both arms into position, Phantasm only had to wait mere seconds before the cannon appeared and the heatshot's energy bubbled within his arm,"See ya later" the flaming navi shouted as he released both shots of power at the enemy that had caused him so much pain.

Actions
1. Heatshot at FighterPlaneB (40, Fire damage, spread to 1)
2. Cannon1 at FighterPlaneB (40 + microburst, null damage)
3. Auto Dodge
((Cannon doesn't do microburst, it does knockback. Knockback is significantly less powerful than microburst.))

The final Fighterplane is destroyed by gunshots coming from both sides. It crashes into the ground and leaves a crack that reveals a cache of zenny .

CatackA: DELETED
CatackB: DELETED
FighterPlaneB: DELETED

Terrain: 65% Normal, 30% Metal, 5% Broken

Phantasm: 80 HP

[Battle 3 - Victory!]

Phantasm get: 600z + 2 FXP
Nitro.EXE get: 600z + 3 FXP (for planning team attack)