"Ready for Netbattling?"

(I did so, but I don't see why it matters...)

"Heh, you didn't even need the sword after all," Hal commented with a grin. "Nice, very nice! This is the beginning of our glorious revival in the Net world! Nothing's going to slow down our momentum. We're not doing this to become Hal Belfast the Kid Wonder or even Hal Belfast the Net Icon. We're doing this because it's what we've chosen to do, and that's how it's going to be. Right, Teeth?"

"This is the soul," Teethman replied, extinguishing the blue blade on his right arm and allowing his arms to snap back into place, jarring his arms back momentarily with the momentum of their reconnection. "Leave us move forward."

"You've got it!" Hal replied, hardly even aware anymore of his grungy surroundings.

(Not jacking out, but wait on battle 4 until sig changes figured out.)
((The general consensus is that if the Zenny total is within the Signature Tabs, it would be easier for people to alter their Zenny account unnoticed by members, mods, officals, whatever...Also, are you ready to get smashed by more viruses?))
((Yeah, I changed my mind about editing sigs now, since I'd have to go unopped until I got back and I think I have an amnesty period from having to edit until I jack out.

Battle 4 please.))
Teethman comes across a new set of virii!

MagneakerA 70HP
MagneakerB 70HP
MagneakerC 70HP
HanzA 100HP
HanzB 100HP
HanzC 100HP

Teethman 105HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"Ha, it's a blast from the past!" Hal commented cheerily, even though his Navi was facing viruses that looked much more difficult than the ones they'd been up against so far. "Back in the day, we ate punks like this for breakfast, eh Teeth?" Teethman worried for a moment that his operator was going to revert to gloomy reminiscence, but the thoughtful expression Hal adopted lacked any traces of his former gloomy self. Its presence would have been overwhelming if it had existed, but instead Hal had a sort of sparkle in his eyes as he thumbed through his chip folder. "Those Magneakers are weak against wood attacks... a static-charged cricket. Who would have thought of such a thing?" the operator mused, drawing out his boomerang chip. "No... that's too cliche for a moment like this. Our glorious new birth demands that we make these guys fight their way out, right...?"

Teethman nodded vacantly. He couldn't deny that the feeling was nostalgic: Hal coming up with his grand schemes and his Navi carrying them out listlessly and putting his faith in the strategy. "He muses he owns existed arisen, however that's never the situation: in truth, he's the exact man he's ever existed. Learning one's personal being needs be a dramatic experience," Teethman mused. "I possessed greatest let him toward it."

"So, a Wideshot's what these guys need!" Hal said with a grin, slotting the chip in. "It's as much of a form of embarrassment as a method of attack. I'm sending in the Vulcan chip too. Make these guys realize just who they're messing with. We'll do this with the style and fervor of a passionate Navi design corporation head," Hal remarked, putting his hand to his chin and smiling in an attempt to look cool that was weighted by Hal's usual goofy eyes.

Teethman gave a nod as he readied himself to receive the chip data. This could prove to be more of a challenge than he'd expected: even Teethman could tell that the boomerang would have been the textbook best for the situation. All the same, he was happy to see that his operator had placed enough trust in the abilities of himself and his Navi to attempt such a maneuver. Receiving the Wideshot chip was really the lesser of two evils, anyway. If not the dry, saliva-laden taste of water filling his mouth and seeming to rush into every cavity of his stomach, it would have been the mechanical grinding of the bronze boomerang as the metallic taste invaded his senses. The attack had begun to take form as a ball of water sloshing in the cavity of his chest, constantly caving into the pressure his systems created and beginning to form into a thin and concentrated wavering blade of saliva. This system worked simultaneously with the rest of his battle motions. Movement would not be necessary: the Navi's arms began to whir as the blocks flattened out into their usual familiar shape. His arms currently in use, Teethman integrated the Vulcan into his shoulder armor, the three smaller block shifting aside and then stacking and splitting until a rotating barrel cannon had appeared. With a slit opened in the shield he was now making with his arms, the Navi released his assault all at once. The cannon whirred and shells hit the Net floor as, with a sensation as though his inner body systems had managed to spit, the Wideshot zipped from his chest cavity, through the barrier of his shield and toward the Magneaker group. Teethman hoped that at least concentrating so much fire at once might keep the viruses on his toes. For now, all he could do was wait and see.

-Vulcan2 to HanzA [5x10, spread]
-Wideshot1 to MagneakerA, MagneakerB, and MagneakerC [60 AQUA, +10 NCBoost to one hit]
-Shield
Things die and get hit.

MagneakerA 10HP
MagneakerB DELETED
MagneakerC 10HP
HanzA 50HP
HanzB 100HP
HanzC 100HP

Teethman 105HP
((Uh, to update, I'm resuming this and have 4 actions because of a speed upgrade I bought during the event time skip.))

Teethman was pleasantly surprised to see that despite his operator's unorthodox strategy, he had come out unscathed. The Navi couldn't see around his shield so he couldn't tell for sure, but nothing appeared to have even had a powerful impact on his shield. It could be that the attack had even caught the enemies off-guard. Of course, Teethman was ecstatic that his Operator seemed to have reclaimed his old flare, attributing their success entirely to Hal without acknowledging his own part in it. "Aha, Hal! I acknowledged you owned it within yourself!"

"No, great work, Teethman," Hal said with a wide grin. "As always, it's your systems that are carrying out these moves and you're the one that feels the pain if I mess up. Thanks again..."

The Navi was no stranger to being praised, but receiving that much straight-out was enough to cause him to blush a bit around the edges. "H-healthy, however, Hal, leave we never pause toward gossip presently. We exist remaining into an enemy war." Truth be told, TeethMan was actually a bit anxious to see what Hal was going to come up next, feeling relieved that his operator had finally eased back into the groove of Netbattling. "Thus, whatever proceed you possess prepared following?"

"Uh... actually, I was thinking..." Hal said with a brief pause, but being careful to keep his tone even, "Perhaps now we, uh... try running?"

"...Eh?" Teethman responded blankly, his lower jaw of teeth hanging slightly as he wrapped his head around his operator's response.

"Well, I was thinking it's something we hadn't tried yet. A good way to celebrate my new awakening," Hal said with a small chuckle. "Seriously, though, I've got too many good plans to worry about netbattling in a place like this... and it's late, you know?"

Teethman nodded a bit reluctantly before a realization hit him. Even if Hal had recovered, he had been through a lot of emotional stress that day. Part of the day's exercises had been getting Hal to realize he was only human. Hal may have gotten back on track, but there was no way he could handle something as stressful as the level of operating the two were trying to tackle in a place and state like he was. Convinced, Teethman nodded again enthusiastically. "Thus, what act us possess toward accomplish?"

"You can actually jack out during a battle routine," Hal told his Navi, "but it's not an easy thing to do. Basically, to get the best chances to remove you from the net, we have to actually put all of your processing power into it. You won't be able to defend yourself for a moment, and there's a chance we won't even make it. With that in mind, you still up for it?"

Teethman had put himself in enough danger going along with his operator in the condition he'd jacked in under. He decided he could put up with Hal's reckless plan once again if it was what he wanted. Teethman nodded again in confirmation and began to feel his data pulling out of the net, seeing his trademark exit animation beginning to fade into visibility around him. The process wasn't quick at all, though: he could tell that being fully loaded for battle routines had a dramatic effect on your ability to quickly pull out. As random pieces of data reached the other side, finding safety in his operator's PET, Teethman could only wonder if he'd find his entire being pulled roughly back into the Net as the viruses dragged him rudely back to the floor.

-Escape
-Escape
-Escape
-Escape
Teethman escapes with aptitude and flair. The viruses are left behind, abruptly puzzled, one of them faints, apparently from hunger or surprise. Possibly both.