Going to Smash this Place

Splitman smiled slightly, they couldn't be horrified if they were dead.

It was an odd, stray sort of though, but it entertained him all the same. He looked around at the desolate lanscape. It would please him to make it more damage.

He thought about that as he walked around, striking random walls with his detached arm.
Viruses! Viruses everywhere! But more specifically, Viruses HERE!

VolgearA: 70 HP
VolgearB: 70 HP
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
HoneybomberA: 110 HP
HoneybomberB: 110 HP

Splitman: 96 HP

-BATTLE 3? FIGHT!-
Splitman surveyed the location then cursed slightly under his breath. He counted all of his chips together... yeah, this wasn't going to be nearly enough. He looked again at the group, the Billies were easy enough, but everything else... each one would take a few shots to take out, and could probobly kill him instantly.

Lovely. Peachy.

"I've got a shotgun, a minibomb, and a guard coming in for you" A voice said, from within his head
Chad was feeling especially alert and decided to actually talk, it seemed.

He wasn't feeling especially fast though, the shotgun seemed forever in coming as Split ran around the side of the group. "Screw it" He shouted outloud as he hurled his arm with deadly precision at the closest Billy. The arm changed mid-flight and fired off a stunning blast directly at its target. The recoil seemed to be imaginary, or at least weak, as the the arm was not sent flying back but merely began spinning, flying through the area where the Billy once stood with a threatening 'whirr'. The arm found itself planted in the ground directly in the center of the group.

Splitman smiled as he heard the blast, but didn't spare the time to look as he continued running around the foes, a virtual shield appearing at his side.

Summary:
Shotgun(50): BillyA
Minibomb(60): All Virii, as much as possible (center)
Guard1
(Requesting to join this battle. Currently approved by Robo in-game, see his trade thread. Waiting on Mod before continuing.)
(Whatevah. Jump in, make an attacking post. It's only the first turn, after all.)
"Found him! About time! Open fire, quickly, don't give them any chance to respond! Shotgun slot in, fire!"

CrushMan raised his arm, allowed the emerging canister to clamp down, then fired off a round at the enemy forces. It spiralled off and away, a shining red bolt sheering towards it's target with deadly speed.

"You? Again?" The Master said. "Hah, well Green Armor, I'm surprised to see you again." CrushMan's hulking form lunged forward and towards the enemy group as a large shield appeared and front of him, shaped as a reverse tear. He grabbed ahold as the canister on his arm dissapated. "Well, let's see if things go a little less disastrous than less time, eh? Although I must say I'm surprised, I thought you said you needed help? Against these fools..." The Master laughed. "No matter. Crush, let's thin their ranks a bit more."

The Navi felt another wave of energy pass over him and collect inside his right, unoccupied hand. Familiar. He held his hand up as a wave of blue shot out from it, hurtling towards the enemy. "There, that should go for a decent start. Now let's see a little defense, CrushMan! And no failure this time!"

Summary

1. Shotgun to BillyB - 50 Damage - Chance of Splash
2. IceWave1 to VolgearA - 80 Damage - Aqua
3. Guard
(Sorry, Robo, but no matter how well RP'ed it is, or how many you want to hit, a minibomb is 60 to one.)

The duo both blast shotguns at the Billies, reducing the enemies to floating bits of data. Then, Crushman takes out one Volgear while Splitman weakens another to near-deletion with his Minibomb. The enemy attacks, only to get its shot reflected and delete itself. A lark also attacks, only to have its shot reflected as well.

VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
LarkA: 80 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED

Splitman: 96 HP
Crushman: 150 HP
After bouncing back the enemy attack, CrushMan tossed aside the now worthless shield as he dashed off, preparing for the next attack. "Good, the enemy numbers have been reduced to a satisfactory number. We should be able to handle this easily. Alright Green Armor. Splitman, right? Let's finish this up. I've got business to be taken care of."

Another surge of data blasted him and he nearly collapsed at the sudden jarring as his entire left arm went numb. His fist rounded to a spherical shape before sprouting two vicious spikes. Sparks danced between the protruding implements. Of course the target was obvious. "We'll eliminate the Larks first. Their attacks cover up a wide area, the less we have to dodge, the less damage we'll incur." The twin prongs suddenly fired out, with a thin line and a trail of electricity bouncing between the two spikes and their origin. Frying the fish, just like last time.

"So should we conduct our business now or do you have something different in mind? Because quite frankly, this is hardly taxing enough to fully consume my efforts. But I'm sure you're the same, right?" Crush suddenly lunged forward, after the next Lark. It was nice, operating like this, especially after that latest business. This somehow felt more... organic. More natural. A great sword appeared in front of him moments after another great rush came, a sword which he grasped with his free hand. "Cut down the last one, will you Crush? And make it quick."

Summary
1. Magbolt1 to LarkB - 90 Damage -
Elec
2. Sword to LarkA - 80 Damage -
3. Dodge
"I've got a rageclaw, a cannon, and a shotgun coming in for you." Chad said in a calm monotonic voice to Splitman.

'Alright' He said as his right arm transformed into a feral claw and he charged forth towards the Honeybombers. He might not be quite as powerful, or as meaty as Crush but he did have one thing on his side.

He was angry.

"What the hell is he doing here" Splitman shouted at his operator when he picked up his arm along the way, still imbedded into the ground, and threw it up into the air.
"What do you mean, I made a post asking for help and he came" Chad replied, obiously not understanding the issue.

"What I mean" Splitman said, as he grabbed the closest Honeybomber and threw it into the group of Larks " Is that I didn't need the help" The statement was a blatent lie, but Split did his best to believe it as the cannon came down from above, falling neatly into his hand.
Chad merely sighed in response and Splitman merely pulled the trigger with a grimace on his face. The blast of note-so-coherent energy coming crashing towards the Honeybomber and would-be Lark landing pad. "Damn it" Splitman added "That was a shotgun not a-" What the hell was that?

Splitman jumped back and pulled the trigger again. Bloody Honeybombers...

Summary:
RageClaw: Throw HoneybomberA into any Lark that is alive (20 each)
Shotgun(50+Splash): HoneybomberA+Lark
Cannon: Shoot down HoneybomberA's counter (or at least try).
Due to the fact that both Larks were already taken out, Splitman manages to throw the Honeybomber into... the ground. And then he shoots it. Uh-oh. It looks pissed. A swarm of bees suddenly emerged from the bottom of the enemy. A shot was fired into them, but they just parted. It almost hit their leader, missing only by a hair's width, but they were too focused on the enemy to care. The swarm descended upon him for several seconds, puncturing as much skin as they could, before dissappearing.

Let's hope he's not allergic to bees.

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
HoneybomberA: 40 HP

Splitman: 46 HP
CrushMan watched with some satisfaction as his sword ripped through the enemy virus, bisecting it cleanly before it vaporized. And while he couldn't quite see the end of his other target, the surge of lightning blazing through his arm was enough to tell him that he'd made contact with something. A quick scan of the area revealed a distinct lack of opposition, save for the strange and new viruses.

He watched stoically as his ally, the Green Armored one from before, took a blow from one of the remaining foes. "I see. And the other one isn't doing anything at all... Looks like they're more like bees than just in their appearance. Stupid insects have the belief that so long as they remain in a non-combat situation, they'll manage to survive. But if we poke at it with a stick, the bees will come swarming out to sting." There was a pause. "Yeah, we can't do something like that. But if we bomb the hive into oblivion? The answer is to take them out all at once."

"Say, if I remember correctly, didn't you heal someone during our battles together? Yeah, you're probably the one that helped Crush out that one time. Makes sense... At anyrate, you leave this up to us and help yourself out, will ya? These insects... They're nothing. CrushMan!" He immediately started moving towards the enemy. "Obliterate them! We'll destroy the untouched one first!"

CrushMan readied his sword as he heeded the Master's words. "That normally wouldn't be enough to destroy them in one blast, but then again, you aren't really a normal Navi, are you? Put everything you've got into it!" The Navi tapped into his store of energy, loosing the strength held within, lunging forward unnaturally fast as his limbs bulked up and filled out to twice their normal size.

He raised his blade quickly, the weapon now seeming incredibly light with his increased strength, and then lashed outwards with his great sword. It cleaved all the way down, as if feeling no resistance at all. With a shift of his foot, he dashed towards the next enemy. There was no time to waste. The enemy was dead or it wasn't. One way or another, if the Master was right, there was nothing to worry about.

Another surge of power blew through him as his unnatural strength fled him. It was a bizarre sensation to say the least. The sword fell out of his grasp as his grasp weakened, yet his feet continued forward. Another thick cylinder formed and clasped about his arm. Another Shotgun? "My calculations should be correct. This is all we need. Blow him away, CrushMan." He quickly took his aim, found his target, and let fly his attack.

Summary
1. Strength Reserve - +60 Damage and
Break to Next Melee Attack -
2. Sword to HoneybomberB - 140 (80+60) Damage - (
Break)
3. Shotgun to HoneybomberA - 50 Damage - Chance of Splash
Splitman sighed slightly while watching the other navi quite possible literally smash through all of his foes. He hadn't realised it, but at some point between being attacked by a swarm of angry robotic bees and watching his enemies die, he just stopped being angry. He looked at his arm, now hanging losely in his hand, and reattached it to the socket, the cables reattaching in that pecular organic way that they did. His eyes now blazed deep blue as he gathered the remaining energy he might have had for combat and used it to revitalize himself, his armor's damages regenerating to almost non-existance.

Splitman looked over to his apparent comrad and shrugged, sending over a coherent ball of energy to his aid. He didn't look damaged, but you could never tell for certain. The orb seemed almost Cyan as it glided through the air to it destined host.

Not a word was said.

Summary:
MindShift: (Recovers:30)
Buster:Recovery:Self(30)
Buster:Recovery: Crush(30)
As the hives crack and the buzzing inside them fades, the bees are extremely annoyed at the way that their opponents look as if they were never even scratched.

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
HoneybomberA: DESTROYED
HoneybomberB: DESTROYED

Splitman: 100 HP

Splitman receives 400z, Flameline
Crushman receives 400z, Wideshot
As he watched his attack blast through the last of the viruses, Crush heard a prolonged yawn. He went to the simple task of searching and retrieving usable enemy data as the Master spoke. "Well, that was fun at least, if not exactly challenging. To be honest, I think I'd feel guilty if I asked for a reward after that." There was a pause as the Master chuckled lightly. "Ah well. In the end, I suppose this was the sort of thing I really wanted anyway."

There was another slight pause, during which CrushMan found a very neat little patch of still complete data which appeared as a blue, pulsing chip. He downloaded it, after which the Master spoke once again. "I tell you what... Chad, was it? Yes, well then, Chad, if you truly do wish to give me some sort of reward, we can simply keep doing what we were doing upon my arrival. Quite honestly, all I'd like to do right now is destroy a few viruses. If you're not interested, well, that's certainly fine as well, if I'm being quite honest the viruses around here seem kind of weak and I might be wasting my time dealing with them. But I'm not so choosy as to abandon a potential alliance." A moment passed and then the Master laughed. "In particular one that's so very profitable to myself! Oh, the zenny isn't that impressive but this chip isn't anything too abominable."

The Master chuckled again. "Ah, well, now this certainly has put me into a better mood. I'll need to design a program for this at once. But enough of that. Chad? What do you say to my proposal?"
Splitman rolled his left shoulder in a semi-concious habit. He looked around for awhile surveying the area when he realised that the other Navi was talking. Well maybe not the other navi, but someone was talking through it at least. In truth he only caught the tail-end of it, but that was enough, right? Chad probobly got even less if he was paying attention at all. Damnable online trading.

"Sure" Splitman said, "that would be fine with us. We were just going to be continuing here for a bit, and I have come into a position where I distinctly need more money. Chad just spent it all on useless chips, probobly" Splitman looked around the desolate landscape that really wasn't all that desolate for the Net, though he hated it anyway.
"So then, shall we be off?"
"It sounds reasonable enough, surely," The Master said, as Crush started moving towards his ally, this Splitman, and continuing in the directon set before him. "But it would appear that we're being avoided at this point... How dreadfully boring." He started speaking again a moment later. "Hmm, I think I see something... No, it's probably nothing, nevermind. It might be worth a look at later, but for now... CrushMan? Make some noise."

The great Navi raised an arm, fully understanding the meaning of the Master's words. The spines across his arms itched as they readied themselves. A single, elongated spike seperated itself from Crush's arm, then rocketed towards a blank spot of guard some ways away, where it exploded in a small shower of fire and dust. Noise. "Yes, this should bring them coming. Let's make a little headway as well though, no reason to just stand about."
(Oh? You want viruses? Well congrats, because those new chips of yours warrant more powerful enemies.)

VIRUS ATTACK! OHSHI-! *Connection with Mod lost*

HoneybomberC: 110 HP
CactyA: 70 HP
CactyB: 70 HP
CactyC: 70 HP
VolgearA: 80 HP
VolgearB: 80 HP
VolgearC: 80 HP
VolgearD: 80 HP

-BATTLE 4? FIGHT!-
"Take out the cactys first, I've got a new chip in for you" Chad said. This was strange for a number of reasons, not the least of which was the fact that CHad was actually saying something besides 'mmmm' or 'OK'. None-the-less, Splitman thought he understood as his arm tranformed into a gun of some sort, with a firey tinge. He look towards Crush to make sure his ally was taking care of the rest of the foes, them moved out to ensure the defeat of the plants.

He fired at the first one, a test short of sorts. The weapon let out a bolt of crimson flame which dared to engulf whatever foe might be in it's path. Split jumped to the side , attempting to cut off the next cacty before it might be able to move again. Once more he fired and the flame fell upon his target with a ferocity that only that which constantly consumed could achieve.

A wavey pattern of red now flickered through Splitman's eyes. He looked left and right at his foes, knowing that only one remained to destroy. He looked at it and smiled absently, his arm lifted up slightly to fire, and the deed was done.

Hmmm? It seems like Chad was still saying something, but at the moment, he couldn't hear a thing.

Summary:
HeatShot(40, Fire):CactyA
HeatShot(40, Fire):CactyB
HeatShot(40, Fire):CactyC
Charles laughed as the wave of viruses came in. "Well, well, well. I'd say we got their attention, eh Chad?" He sighed. "Well, these seem a little stronger than the last ones at least. There's still no substition for power though. Quantity is never a sufficient replacement for Quality. No matter. The inscects are harmless, let's avoid them for now. Leave the Volgears to me."

"CrushMan! Begin battle routines! Uploading chip data now!" A wave of energy, this one a familiar wave of cool energy. The spines on his back itched terribly as a distinct reminder. "Target... VolgearD, attack!" The Navi hunched over suddenly as three distinct spikes shot out and flew into the air. From there, they would alter their trajectory for the target, angle down and then...

But he wouldn't see that. Another rush overcame him, a great, overpowering wave of... what? What was it? It was huge, whatever it was. The power of a sword with... more. He held out both arms instinctively and was rewarded as both of his fists shifted. The distinct fingers faded and melted away, leaving cavernous hollows in the center of his fists. And the energy started to build. The front of his knuckles were open to space, revealing an ever building mass of pulsing blue.

There was a tick, and the Master chuckled. "I'm rather proud of this." The Navi instinctively released the twin bursts of pulsing blue energy, which shot out of the cavernous openings in his fists towards the enemy, one of the remaining untargetted Volgears. The two blasts suddenly converged, forming a strange oblong pair of orbs held together by the slightest membrane. This seemed to cause some sort of reaction between the two, aned the attack expanded into a spiralling line of flying blue.

Yet another feeling overwhelmed him and chilled his entire body. Too much water today. He raised his right arm as it reformed slightly at the group of Volgears and fired off another shot, this one a steady stream of white-blue that, once it hit the earth, blossomed into a rising formation of icy crystals. "Hmph." The Master said, apparently unimpressed.

Summary
1. Aquaneedle1 to VolgearA - 20x3 Damage -
Aqua
2. Wideshot to VolgearB (VolgearC, VolgearD) - 80 Damage -
Aqua
3. IceWave to Volgear? (B/C/D) - 80 Damage -
Aqua
Splitman plows through the Cactys, while Crushman freezes and drenches the Volgears to deletion. The Honeybombers, figuring that it isn't their problem if other virii get deleted, just sit there.

HoneybomberC: 110 HP
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED
VolgearD: DELETED