Going to Smash this Place

Split-Man walked out the protection of the square.

Freaking place, killed him last time he was here. He would be having no more of that!.
Virus Attack!

CactyA: 70
CactyB: 70
Volgear: 80

Splitman: 100

Battle 1 Start!
Splitman's eyes flickered red then deep blue as his arm shifted slightly, producing a bomb in hand. He shifted for a second before tossing the explosive out in front of him, creating a triad of bright explosions, hopefully at least distracting if not destroying his electric foe, but another weapon simply did not seem to come.

In response Split opened his left hand-then opened it again, the palm splitting opeon down the center with a gaping wound that seemed as though it would impart some grusome gore upon the scenery. Instead it let out a slash of blue light, that quickly expanded into a small shield in front of him. 'Hopefully that will at least buy some time' He thought, as he continued to charge forward, now past the Volgear. Leaping back, his arm (finally) transformed into a cannon of some sort, he twisted around and let lose it's fire, a spread of energy slamming into the Cacti with an unexpected amount of force for an attack so... small.

Catching himself upon the ground, Split readied his arm to block any incoming attacks, or so he hoped. 'Damn it, Chad better be playing attention' He thought, it suddently occuring to him that he was still very much capable of speach.

Summary:
EnergyBomb:Volgear
LifeBarrier:Shield 98 Health Commited, 30 Remaining
Shotgun(50+Spread): CactyB, CactyA with spread if possible
((Bit confused on your sig. I get that the barrier should have 30 HP, but the 98 HC throws me a bit.))
((If it is damaged over the 30 HP, It will drain from my health at a rate of 1 HP for every 1.5 damage done, up to the amount of health I have commited to it. Therefore If I was dealt 45 damage this turn (hitting the barrier of course) 30 would deplete the original barrier and I would take 10 damage because of the remaining 15 delt. The barrier would not fail.))
The volgear attempts to move out of the way of the bomb but the first two hits from it take it out before it can escape. One cacty is also hit by a shotgun. Its ally strikes back but the barrier holds.

CactyA: 20
CactyB: 70
Volgear: DELETED!

Splitman: 100(10/30)
Splitman looked back in surprise.... a bomb... hit.. something? No time to think about that, but it was just... wierd.

Oh, right. He had a voice. Somewhere between seeing a bomb hit something and... nothing, he had forgotten about that. "Chad, could I get some guns... er and a shield---thing" He asked in as demanding a voice as someone who had no idea what he wanted and wasn't passionate at all could manage.

His arm transformed into a gun. Excellent, another shotgun. He let lose the deadly hail of... a single weak shot. Damn it, it was a cannon. No matter, that Cacty was weak anyway.... now THIS next shot. That one would be good, he had a good feeling about this gun as he pushed his barrier shield to the side and fired.....

It was another cannon.

Blast it all, at this rate he wouldn't ever get any real firepower... wait a second, did he even have any good chips anymore? He couldn't remember...

Oh-right-shield. He raised his guard up as the shield materialized in front of him. At least THIS was useful. Sorta.

Summary:
Cannon(40): CactyA
Cannon(40): CactyB
Guard1
0 HP Commited to LifeBarrier
Both Cacties get blasted quick. The last one rolls its head forward, clipping the barrier to break it, but half the damage is still reflected.

CactyA: DELETED!
CactyB: 20
Volgear: DELETED!

Splitman sighed, looking at the one lone, wounded Cacty. This wouldn't be so bad anymore. He gathered the energy of his body in his hand, and focused upon red. The orb took on a purple-tinge signifying it ready for use. 'The simple things in life' he thought, and his eyes flickered the palest of reds.

He threw one orb, then another. Back-to-back in a trail of surprisingly destructive force.

He sighed with relief as they reached their final location.....
and apparently Chad had given him a minibomb... he had just now noticed it sitting in his hand,

How quiant.

He tossed the bomb over his shoulder as he continued searching the area for enemies.

Summary:
Buster(24): CactyB
Buster(24): CactyB
Minibomb(60): CactyB
Splitman finishes off the final virus.

CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
Volgear: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prizes: 150z, Cactball1
((I already RP'd leaving, so just give me another fight))
Splitman finds another group of viruses without even having to search! What skill!

MettoolA: 40 HP
MettoolB: 40 HP
MettoolC: 40 HP
MagneakerA: 70 HP
MagneakerB: 70 HP
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP

Splitman: 100 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
'Hmmm.... this could well be bad for me...' Splitman thought as his eyes faded from blue to red to blue thinking about what could be done.

"Give me... that new thing" Splitman said outloud to his omnipresent but demipotent master. He sighed slightly thinking about the the thought that he just had before the cactushead appeared.

Like a beach-ball it came into existance in front of him, bouncing, accidentally headed for the Magneakers off to his right. At least that would have been his target anyway. Perhaps it was because he was looking at them? 'No matter' He thought as he charged forward toward the met group, an energybomb appearing into his hands from the aether. Chad seriously seemed to like giving him bombs....

He dropped the device into the middle of the met group, maybe fortune would smile upon him once more this day he thought as he closed his attacks and brought up a half dome of blue energy in front of him.

His eyes were Ultramarine, and he smiled.

Summary:
Cactball1(20x3, Wood): MagneakerA
Energybomb(40x3): Mets, centered
LifeBarrier: Half-Dome:98 Health Commited
The cactball bashes down the Magneaker. The bomb then takes out the central met. A bomb from the Magneaker then takes out Split's main barrier. A met's attack also lands, but the remaining barrier

MettoolB: DELETED!
MettoolC: 40 HP
MagneakerA: DELETED!
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP

Splitman: 96 HP(0/30)

((Hoping I did that right. If not, yell at me and it'll be changed next post.))
((Assuming I took 35/36 damage, then yes, you did it correctly))

Splitman grimaced slightly at the barriers loss. The damage didn't hurt... it wasn't as though there was pain from it. It was more a sense of just the slghtest weakening as the shield shifted over to his core energy and was subsequently decreased.

He let the shield fade as he charged forward towards his enemies. The billies had yet to attack, therefore they might at any moment, it would be best to cut them off before they got the chance. He charged forward his hand transforming into.... hopefully that was a shotgun and not a cannon. He charged forward and his eyes pulsed gently red as he pulled the trigger...

... a spread of energy shot out the barrel at close range. Definately a shotgun. What was this? His hand was remaing in its current form? Score, a second one. He turned to the side and let the second blast loose. Hopefully those two attacks would be enough, they would have to be for the moment.

Splitman looked up at the remaining enemies and sighed.
Oh, Hey! At least there was a guard now...

Summary:
Shotgun(50): BillyA
Shotgun(50): BillyB
Guard1
0 HP Commited to Life Barrier
Both Billies are blown up by the Shotguns. One Met fires a shockwave, but it reflects off the guard.

MettoolC: 30 HP
BillyA: DELETED!
BillyB: DELETED!

Splitman: 96 HP(0/30)
((Not that it really matters, but the barrier is gone. Sorry for having such an awkward sig))

To his shock, the cannon-arm did not vanish after the shield 'Excellent, I still have more cannon shots' he thought to himself, and set off to destroy the Mets with a blast.

Unfortunately, it was indeed not a shotgun, as he soon discovered, but merely one of those patheticly weak cannons. Meh, at least they would do the job. He fired a second time at the other met. His heart really wasn't into this at this point, and he found himself wondering what Chad was up to in the real world, and more importantly, why he was actually being alert.

The other guard1 came up again, as he might have expected.

Summary:
Cannon(40): MetA
Cannon(40): MetB
Guard1
The one met is destroyed, but the other ducks under its helmet. The magneaker fires, but it reflects.

MettoolA: DELETED!
MettoolC: 30 HP(helmet)
MagneakerB: 40 HP

Splitman: 96 HP
That's it, Splitman had grown sick of this... a minibomb formed in his left hand... this was pathetic. That was the best Chad could think of!? A minibomb. His eyes were entirely red now, he looked from his left hand to the met, back to his left hand and simply ripped off the arm. In one smooth motion he used the limb like a make-shift crosse, hurling the minibomb with impossible speed towards the tiny nussiance. As the limb continued whipping past, it centered itself upon the second Magneaker. The arm was shaped like a gun now, perhaps it had changed itself mid-swing. Chad had probobly set up the two chips in a row.

Maybe he wasn't entirely useless.

Splitman pulled the trigger on the gun that was once his arm, visibly lipping the sound 'bang'. Almost at once the 'gun' seemed to flop back down, as though the recoil had stolen the moment of his time it took to change back, a limp arm was all that remained.

Splitman's eyes merely burned red.

Summary:
Mind Shift: Break-Infuse next attack
Minibomb(60): MetC, Break attack
Cannon(40): MagneakerB
Splitman's freakish manuver manages to kill, and horrify, the viruses!

MettoolA: DELETED!
MettoolC: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED

Splitman: 96 HP

-VICTORY!-
Prizes: 550z