Running around the Speed of Light!

((:o I'm going to kill you when I mod your busting spree Medic.))

"HOLY SNAP!" Red, who had returned to her normal form, and Shin swore out loud.

"That's like... 14 viruses..." Shin commented, shaking.

"But we can totally beat them!" Red said, pumping her fist into the air.

"Yeah, I guess. Let's wipe out the Wood viruses first." Shin suggested, pulling out all his fire chips from his folder. "Polonius! I need you to attack the Mets and Hanz for me, okay? Red and I will be there after we finish with these guys!"

"It's go time!" Shin and Red yelled, as Shin sent the chips one-by-one into the PET. The crimson crusader rushed towards the Honeybombers and skidded to a stop, her hand raised high above her head.

"Roast 'em Red!" Shin ordered.

"Take this! FLAMELINE!" Red shouted as she slammed her hand onto the ground sending a flames into the ground of the netscape. The flames zoomed towards the bee-like viruses and suddenly popped out from under them, becoming brilliant burning towers, attempting to consume the viruses all at once.

The red-caped wonder somersaulted towards the Cactys, pulling a pistol out of her picnic basket and aiming at two of the spiny viruses while spinning in mid-air. At the point of landing, the wind navi fired, sending a massive fireball roaring at the viruses, hoping to delete the first, and possibly splash onto the second.

Red pulled her right hand into a fist and pulled it back. Her hand burst aflame and wind started to gather around it. The crimson crusader ran towards the other Cacty viruses, holding her left hand out, and stopped, right next to one of her opponents. The wind navi smirked, muttering, "Sayonara, sucker," her comment was confined into her one punch, which she let loose, aiming her attack at the Cacty in front of her while simultaneously releasing a gust of wind, hoping to knock the virus into its companion after her punch had possibly hit. Red quickly barrel-rolled to the side in order to avoid any oncoming attacks.

Turn Summary
*Badass_Hottie.GMo deactivated
1. Flameline1 at Honeybombers [70 Fire DMG = 140 Fire DMG]
2. Heatshot w/Splash at CactyA,B [40 Fire DMG = 80 Fire DMG]
3*. Firehit1 w/Gust at CactyC [60 Fire DMG = 120 Fire DMG and possible knockback into CactyD]
4. DO A BARREL ROLL! [dodge]
((*Is being repeatedly kick'd* I'm sorry I'm sorry! ITS THE CHEMISTRY!))

"Ack! Owowowowowowoowowow! .... Holy Sanctuaries....." DNR replied as he looked up at the immense amount of viruses. Some large, some small; some ferocious like the Hanz viruses and some ... "Their sooo darn cute!" the doctor navi kneels at the cute little met that he was recklessly flung towards.

Meanwhile as the White Blood Cell is admiring the cute little Metool, Polonius starts to look at his chips and contemplate at the situation that has befallen the heroes: "Let's see..." he contemplates in his mind. " We have a Shotgun, two guards, a Ringlog, a sword... damn, there is no way we can swiftly defeat all of the Mets and Cactys... were just going to have to defeat them slowly and casually like a delicate Heart Surgery..." he slotted in the Ringlog1 and Sword Chips.

"Hmm" He said as he finished slotting them in "Say Sh-sh-shin? C-c-c-can I ask that y-y-you help us b-b-be a bit better w-w-w-with these viruses? Y-y-you guys seem to be much better at this and I just don't want to be useless like a Appendix." He finished, lowering his head down in shame.

Back to the electrical impulsive action that is Electown Net, DNR has been petting his little 'pet' but he quickly grows a sinister grin on his face as the log is digitized onto his free hand. He swings it back and forth like a bat and then holds it up high above his head, ready to squish the victims....

After he finishes that performance, he simply tosses the wood aside, putting his hands on his hips, gloating something along the lines of "Pathetic idiots! My wood is so huge that only a few can handle them! Ohahahahahaaaaw!" As he gloated with his hands on his hips, he nimbly belly dances in front of the Metools, which is not only an interesting diversionary tactic but makes it possible to dodge any incoming attacks. As the gleaming Diamond White Sword appears as his right arm, he finishes what seems to be his fourth hip trust in front of the third Metool. ... Not realizing what could be its last, yet disturbing image....

Actions
1. Ringlog to MetEXA and MetEXB (50 to both)
2.Sword to MetEXC (80)
3. Sword to MetEXD (80)
Ability: Bellydance!
While red took out the wood type viruses DNR.... um... well... I think the mets were to freaked out by what he was doing to even defend themselves... The hanz just stayed there... untill one of them decided to test DNR's theory by grabbing his wood and swinging it at him... by wood I mean the log, but the hanz missed. The other two hanz tried to punch Red in the gut, but only one of them hit.

HoneybomberA: dead
HoneybomberB: dead
HoneybomberC: dead
MetEXA: 20
MetEXB: 20
MetEXC: dead
MetEXD: dead
HanzA: 100
HanzB: 100
HanzC: 100
CactyA: dead
CactyB: dead
CactyC: dead
CactyD: 70

DNR: 120 HP
Red Riding Hood: 120 HP
"Guess we couldn't hit that last Spikey," Red commented, biting her thumb.
No reply was heard from Shin, he was probably still busy with saving Aida.
"Guess I'll run the signature programs," Red sighed, she turned to DNR, "Sorry, my operator isn't here at the moment, but, please, attack those Hanz viruses, I'll help you strike some decisive blows. "Let's see here," Red mumbled, digging through her picnic basket, while throwing out random junk, such as old lollipops, candy wrappers, half eaten sandwiches, and so on.
"Found it!" Red announced cheerfully as she pulled out a sleek metal canister. She immediately inserted into the ground. Suddenly, a burst of caramel came out from under the Hanz, attempting to seize the viruses and keep them in place.
"Process Upgrade 1.5a, Caramel Stickiness," Red promptly stated as she saw the caramel even forming into tentacles while trying to restrain the Hanz from moving. She nodded her head at DNR, as if beckoning him to attack them.
The red-caped wonder turned to the other viruses, in this case, the Metools and the lone Cacty.
"I'll deal with the Cacty first," Red muttered to herself, whipping out seven fine looking eclairs from out of her picnic basket, "And I'll deal with the Metools next. GO TIME!" Red shouted, suddenly attacking the Cactus-like virus with a barrage of eclairs coming its way. The pastries were designed to explode on contact with something, as they were bombs, but whether they would hit or not, well, that was up to luck. The crimson crusader quickly took out two croissants from her picnic basket and spun gently in a circle, as if she were a ballerina, dancing softly to some unknown music. One turn, and she threw a croissant straight at one Metool, and the second turn came much faster, sending the next croissant racing at the same Metool. Red jumped back, positioning herself parallel to another Metool.
The wind from the netscape, and cherry blossoms from Red's picnic basket, swirled around the wind navi. She held out both hands, forming an orb of air in one, and an orb of cherry blossoms in the other. The red-caped wonder smashed them together in front of her hands, and herself while yelling, "CHERRY BLOSSOM SPIRAL!" At that moment, a spiraling burst of pink energy shot towards the second Metool, threatening to delete it with all its great swirling power.
Red flipped backwards, glancing at the Hanz viruses who were probably still stuck in the caramel. She grabbed a handful of cherry blossoms from her picnic basket and threw them at the viruses, hoping to damage one, even by a little.
The wind from the netscape surrounded the crimson crusader once more, she confidently directed it towards the Hanz viruses, attempting to disorient them up even more, maybe to make them unable to attack, at all.
"Let's see what happens," Red commented, ending her wind tossing.

Turn Summary
1. Caramel Stickiness to Hanz group [Stun]
2. Pastry Bomb to CactyD and MetoolEXA [70 DMG to Cacty, 20 DMG to MetoolEX]
3. Cherry Blossom Spiral to MetoolEXB [60 Break DMG]
4. Normal Shot to HanzB [8 DMG]
*Gust: Disorient Hanz viruses

Quote ()

"Process Upgrade 1.5a, Caramel Stickiness," Red promptly stated as she saw the caramel even forming into tentacles while trying to restrain the Hanz from moving. She nodded her head at DNR, as if beckoning him to attack them.

He nods with a silly childish grin on his face, as if he received the message to move on forward. He runs towards those sticky fingers, his sword scratching the floor. Sparks fly out, possibly sharping out the blade. As he finally reaches Swordpoint, he raises it ..... and twirls around? Yes, he twirls around those nasty hands, to protect the girl he became fast friends with...

Faster and faster he went.... and when the moment was just right....

Actions
1. Sword to HanzB (80)
2. Sword to HanzA (80)
Ability: Swordplay
3. Sword to HanzC (80)
As the attractive girl in the red hood rains hell and caramel on the battered virus ranks, the surgical navi cuts down his first two Hanz with surgical precision, missing the last as a puddle of caramel interrupts his footwork. The Hanz, battered but quite alive, quietly shake with fury against their delicious shackles. One goes so far as to raise its middle finger and shake it at the duo... How rude.

HoneybomberA: DELETED
HoneybomberB: DELETED
HoneybomberC: DELETED
MettEXA: DELETED
MettEXB: DELETED
MettEXC: DELETED
MettEXD: DELETED
HanzA: 20
HanzB: 12
HanzC: 100
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED
CactyD: DELETED

DNR: 120
Red_Riding_Hood: 120
Red checked her connection with Shin, apparently he was still gone.
"Gah, all I have left are buster shots!" Red grumbled, throwing her basket down on the floor. She "hmphed" making the hcerry blossoms from her picnic basket come out, they came out by the hundreds, the thousands, as if forming some shape. The end result was a giant fist mad eout of cherry blossoms that formed in fornt of the wind navi.
"Cherry Blossom FIST!" Red yelled, punching forward with her right hand. As if responding to her gesture, the giant cherry blossom fist shot towards one of the Hanz and attmepted to collided with it and delete it.
Red pulled out 8 more cherry blossom petals from her basket and threw them at another Hanz, hoping that they would hit. The wind from the netscape swirled around her, ready to push the red-caped wonder out of harm's way if an attack was coming.

Turn Summary
1-3. Charge Shot at HanzA [32 DMG]
4. Buster Shot at HanzB [8 DMG]
*Gust: Dodge
"Don't worry dearie! Grandma Rezzy will take care of these lassies one two and three!" The White Blood Cell stated as he gave a thumbs up and smirk to the petite madam as he ran forward, sword in hand as before. After his possible attacks towards the third Hanz Red soften up, the doctor raises his sword to the sky and proclaimed: "And on the five hundred day, the sky opened up; raining couplets of delicious Coconuts to the unholy natives!..."

Meanwhile in the Real World, Polonius nodded as this was one of DNR's signs for chip usage. Knowing that couplets usually meant 2, the brown medical student slotted in the Shotgun chip and nodded happily.

As he jumped up above the first and second Hand virus, the wierdo navi proclaimed thusly: "...and on this second ye shall be saved young one from the evilness that is .... Me!"

Actions
1. Sword at HanzC (80)
2. Sword at HanzC (80)
Ability: Swordplay (Dodge)
3. ShotGun at HanzB and A (50 to both)
They all die.

Red: 600 zenny, RiskyHoney1
DNR: 600 zenny, RiskyHoney1
"WOOHOO!" Red celebrated, pumping her fists in the air.
"On line," came her operator's voice, who's face popped up in a screen next to Red.
"Shin! How's Aida?" Red questioned, worriedly.
"She's fine, got her to a hospital. Looks like you finished that battle," Shin commented.
"Yup! Okay DNR! Time for the next one! Then we'll go to the Colosseum! Okay?" Red stated, pointing forward, and marching awkwardly in the direction she pointed.

((Whether DNR approves or not, Battle 5 please))
"H-huh wha? Hospital!? Wh-Wha happened to this Aida?" His face appeared as well in a screen above DNR.

"For the Hospital!" DNR remarked as he Marched as awkwardly as she did to their next battle.

((Battle 5 please))
"Well, well, well." A voice said from behind, in a tone that sent chills down Red's and DNR's backs. They both slow turned around to look at where it was coming from, and saw a tall man. His body was covered by a massive army cameo trench coat, his hands gloved. His arms were crossed at his chest, but with one of his hands holding his chin up. His crimson eyes showed no emotions, his hair was pure silver. His skin seems to have a metallic glimmer to it. "It seems like I have found some nice prey. May you be worth Obilberating, unlike the countless others before you." He said in the same tone, it seems like he is ready to destroy them.

"Obilberator": 800HP

DNR: 120
Red_Riding_Hood: 120
"Run C://ProgramFiles/.GMO/Badass_Hottie.GMO," Shin muttered as he activated Red's other side.
"WOOHOO!" Red shouted, fully transformed into her Badass_Hottie.GMO and jumped to the side of the "Obliterator". She examined the new enemy, licking her lips. "This is a big one Shin!" the red-caped wonder exclaimed, taking a fighting stance.
"Yeah, but with you and DNR as a team, you'll take him down," Shin commented nonchalantly as he took some chips out of his folder. "Let's start out slow and easy! RiskyHoney! Magbolt! Triple Slot-in!" Shin announced, sending two RiskyHoneys to his navi and the Magbolt chip.
"Alrighty then!" Red stated excitedly as she placed her hands in front of her and charged electrical energy within her hands. "Hey DNR! Distract him for me please?" Oh this is going to be disgusting, Red thought as her current form tried to put on the sweetest look to DNR, fluttering her now doe-like eyes. The electrical energy was charged by then, at which time, the crimson crusader grinned as shouted loudly, firing a screaming bolt of electricity from her hands right at her opponent.
The wind navi wasted no time in procuring two beehives out of nowhere, one in each of her hands. 50 bees swarmed out of each hive and swirled around Red, waiting for her orders.
"OK troops! Divide into groups of ten and sic that monster!" Red commanded, blowing a random whistle that came out of nowhere at the end of her command. As if following the orders of their queen bee, the insects grouped into ten groups of ten and buzzed while flying towards the Obliterator, attempting to sting him with all their tiny bodies' might. The red-caped wonder backed off, eyeing her opponent, ready to dodge an oncoming attack if necessary. The wind around her responded to Red's instincts, ready to help the Badass Hottie tumble out of the way of further attacks.
"So big guy? What's your name?" Red questioned coyly as she prepared to move.

Turn Summary
*Badass_Hottie.GMO active
1. Magbolt1 at "Obliterator" [90 Elec DMG and stun]
2. RiskyHoney1 to "Obliterator" [5x10 Wood DMG]
3. RiskeyHoney1 to "Obliterator" [5x10 Wood DMG]
4. Dodge

Quote ()

"Yeah, but with you and DNR as a team, you'll take him down," Shin commented

"Y-Yeah..." Polonius replied with a saddened look on his face as he thumbed through the chips he had in his possession. "W-were just going to have to start way slower and way easier than them..." He said to himself depressingly, not noticing that he just said it in the PET towards Shin and Red. Still in his drowsy and unhappy state, he simply slots in the Ringlog and Shotgun Chips.

Meanwhile in the net, DNR has problems of his own....

Quote ()

"Alrighty then!" Red stated excitedly as she placed her hands in front of her and charged electrical energy within her hands. "Hey DNR! Distract him for me please?" Oh this is going to be disgusting, Red thought as her current form tried to put on the sweetest look to DNR, fluttering her now doe-like eyes. The electrical energy was charged by then, at which time, the crimson crusader grinned as shouted loudly, firing a screaming bolt of electricity from her hands right at her opponent.

"Geeze... Can you be that desperate to make me do the dirty work?" He says, folding his arms in an angry way towards his "little" friend. "If you really want me to be useless, you could have totally just said it!" he said, turning as he runs towards this "Obliterator" person. As he is in a formidable, distance towards this tumor, the doctor snaps his fingers repeatedly, saying "I'ma captain.... of this voyage, we wanna take you on a cruise. All around the land, music is at hand. Huagh! We wanna play it for youuu...." (Sic) He says ... As he pointed with the ship's plank, which was much wider and much more powerful as he chucked it towards the enemy, yelling "Arrrgh!" He jumps up high, to let the bees from the Queen do their job as he shots a bullet from his Cannon, ready to move like a one-legged pirate to confuse this man further . . .

Actions
1. Ringlog to Obliterator (50)
2. Shotgun to Obliterator (50)
3. Dodge
((Bump))
As red was activating her GMO, and before DNR could react, The "Obliterator" quickly moved his arms to the side and stuck out his chest. In seconds dozens of AK-47 barrels popped out of his chest, and fired at the two Naivs. Just the shear amount of fire made it hard to dodge every single shot, as even the ground and the nearby buildings were ripped apart from the attack. Shortly after, the barrels were absorbed back into his body, and his face has a rather Chaotic grin to it. Red fired her Magbolt at her foe, who raised his arm and went in what might be taken as a sarcastic tone "Oh no, I'm done for!" as he slapped the oncoming bolt away with a swift backhand. "Or not," he said, smiling arrogantly as his arm morphed into some sort of futuristic projectile weapon, which he aimed at his foes.

Red and DNR began their assault again, firing bees and tossing a log right before a shotgun blast. The attacks connected, but he did not flinch. He kept his aim on the girl, and fired two massive lasers one after another. Unfortunately for him, they both missed as Red ducked out of the way, and there were now craters from where they hit. If that had hit, imagine the damage it would have done to Red

" Obliterator ": 600HP

DNR: 106
Red_Riding_Hood: 106
"Tch, he really is going to be tough," Red commented, wiping her mouth. She glanced back at the craters and glared at the Obliterator. She then looked at DNR and made weird sign motions at the psycho doctor, at closer glance it looked like sign language.
"S-T-U-N H-I-M," Red signed, then nodded at the electric navi. She kept her eyes focused on the giant opponent in front of her, waiting for a bit, then rolling out of the way of an attack.
"Chips! NOW!" Red yelled at her operator, still rolling.
"Shotgun! MarkCannon! Slot-in! Go for it!" Shin announced, sending his navi the battle data.
The transfer was instant. Red got into a kneeling position and whipped out a Shotgun from out of nowhere, took aim at the "Obliterator's" legs and fired.
A stream out bullets erupted from the shotgun tip, forcing the crimson crusader back a little. They screamed towards their opponent, hoping to slam into his leg and reduce his mobility, and if that didn't work...
Red always had her bazooka! The red-caped wonder holstered the giant firearm over her shoulder, took aim with the lock-on rectors, and fired, sending a burst of destructive energy at the "Obliterator's" legs yet again. It was more specifically the lower body, but she was really aiming for the legs. The Badass Hottie rolled out of the way, shouting "Catch me if you can punk!" at her opponent. The wind navi crouched low, ready to have the wind around her blow her out of the way of another attack.

Turn Summary
*Sign orders to DNR
1. Dodge
2. Shotgun to the "Obliterator" [50 DMG]
3. MarkCannon1 at the "Obliterator" [70 DMG, high accuracy]
4. Dodge/Distract
"Ahhh... This is quite a pleasurable occurrence isn't it Polonius?" DNR exclaimed toward his brown Protégé as he looked at how things have been through the battle so far.

Quote ()

She then looked at DNR and made weird sign motions at the psycho doctor, at closer glance it looked like sign language.
"S-T-U-N H-I-M," Red signed, then nodded at the electric navi. She kept her eyes focused on the giant opponent in front of her, waiting for a bit, then rolling out of the way of an attack.

"Say DNR, isn't that Sign Language?" Polonius exclaimed as he focused on Red's movements in the foreground of the PET screen.

"Why I believe it is.....She's saaaying.... Ahhhh, I see I see...."

"What is it DNR?"

"Get Me a Halo and a Risky Honey! Stat, Nurse Chisa!" He screamed insanely as he clapped his hands quickly. The Blank Med Student did as DNR said and slotted in the Two Chips.

As the Zap Ring appeared... on his head, the navi claps his hand in prayer as he walks towards the Obliterator. His eyes close in a solemn way as he walks around the network, which was utterly confusing to those that know his hyperactive ways. As he turns around, showing his back towards Red, he takes his right hand and makes weird signals like Red, making the Message "U-H-A-V-E-A-B-I-G...." He stopped suddenly as he turned towards the Obiterator quickly and flicked the Zapring Halo from his head towards the enemy...

From the Sky a Beehive falls onto DNR's head, he freaking out like if this was a comical cartoon with a Bunny or a Duck. He skids around the battlefield until he crashes head first towards the Obliterator, not hard enough to crack the sweet smelling hive though. As soon as he found him, he dislodges the hive from his head, which was apparently not stung at all by the swirling Bees. He then quickly puts the Hive on the man's head like a headdress and buzzes incoherently "BzztBzztBzzzzzzzt!" and points towards him in a commanding manner. The bees run like maniacs around him ready to strike as DNR back flips backwards to dodge any more attacks.

Actions
1. ZapRing1 to Obliterator (40)
2. RiskyHoney1 to Obliterator (5x10)
3. Dodge

The Navi just chuckled about three letters into Red's message. He knew what she was saying, and decided she was the Brains of it. He took her shotgun right to the face without even moving, and just grinned. His eyes trailed off of her onto DNR, right when he was signing something to Red. After DNR was finished with his little messae, and his Zapring attack which hit him in the side, the "Obliterator" turned his eyes back onto Red, and grinned mischievously.

"He's right, you DO have a big set of!" He shouted, closing the distance between him and Red rapidly. With his opened right hand he tried to slam it right into Red's breasts, but she managed to duck before the impact and fired her Marcannon at his chest. But that did not slow him down as he rammed his knee into Red's chest, the force causing her to fly several feet. He slowly walked towards her, his arm morphing into a massive hammer. DNR's little Beehive stunt might have caused panic in a normal navi... but he did not even felt it at all... When he got to Red he swung the Hammer high into the air, and brought it down with enough force to break 3 feet of steel. Red managed to roll out of the way before it hit, creating a crater in the ground.

"Obliterator ": 390HP

DNR: 106
Red_Riding_Hood: 66
"Alright, we've got one shot at this," Shin said, as Red, clutched her chest, rubbing it as the pain from the Obliterator's kick had hurt, a lot.
"You got a plan?" Red asked, wincing from the pain, as she got up, panting while facing her enemy.
"I'm sure Polonius and DNR might have a trick that we haven't seen yet up their sleeves," Shin mused, taking out a chip from his folder. "For now, let's see if they use that, but first, let's have this guy's attention drawn," Shin said, slotting in the chip.
"Right! DNR do what you have to do!" the crimson crusader called out to her companion. The Badass Hottie sweeped her right arm to her side, and, in a burst of energy, transformed, ripping the cloth from off her sleeve, making a bit of it attached to the overall coat hanging until the a bit below the upper shoulder. Her new weapon, the mighty ElecSword she had used so often since the Cybeast incident, had formed. It was a straight crackling blade of yellow, sending sparks of electricity through the surrounding air.
"Go time!" the red-caped wonder yelled, rushing at her opponent. She slashed once, twice, three times at the giant navi's body. Each hit traced a faint path of yellow through the air, humming a crackling tune of destruction as it attempted to land blows on the fearsome opponent in its user's way. After the third hit, Red snapped her fingers on her left hand, causing a gust of wind to blow her backwards, away from the Obliterator, in order to dodge any oncoming attack he had possibly planner for her.
"Now! The Final Attack!" Red roared, dashing quickly at the "Obliterator," thrusting with all her might at the opponent's chest, aiming to help end this battle once and for all.

Turn Summary
1. Elecsword at Obliterator [80 DMG]
2. Elecsword at Obliterator [80 DMG]
3. Elecsword at Obliterator [80 DMG]
4. Elecsword at Obliterator [80 DMG]