Running around the Speed of Light!

Pulsed in like a heartbeat, DNR crosses his arms and gives a hearty laugh "Gyahahahaha! To protect the world from devastation and Cancer, I am here to bring life!" he said, putting his left hand over his chest as he pointed in that same direction with his right hand. " Come on out you viruses! Lets see what this town's got!"

" U-Uhm, DNR? Viruses d-don't come out when you c-c-call them..." Polonius interjected in his anxious tone of voice.

((Lets see some action! Prove that Med student wrong!))
A bunch of viruses proved the medical student wrong. What a dope.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CactyA: 70 HP
CactyB: 70 HP
VolgearA: 80 HP

DNR.EXE: 120 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"......Wh-Whoah" The med student looks intently at the PET, even though that is proven medically bad for his own eyes. "You Duplitious fool! I told you that viruses are like crazed patients to a news show medical scare report!"DNR gleefully stated, acting smug and crossing his arms over his chest. He Flutters in place, acting disillusioned and insane again. He said : "I'm a big floating eyebal with wings, I want a Tree hat and a double-shot bazooka, because bazookas kick supreme ass!" he squinted as he reached the end of that sentence, possibly hinting at a battle plan towards his protege.

"Hmmm................. a bazooka.......... only thing that could possibly hint that is the Cannon Chip but its double shot? that could be......... Ah! the Shotgun chip! ...........I think the Tree Hat fits the best as that Ring Log Chip *Sigh* I-I-I just wish he'd not code th-these attack plans of his......." Polonius shrugs as he Inputted the Ringlog chip and the Shotgun chip.

Back in the Cybernet, DNR has already the RInglog chip equpped ........ but on his head? Yes, the Ringlog materialised on top on his head, befitting his little codename for the chip as a "Tree Hat." He gets a running start, with his hands on the left side of the log, having his eyes lock on to smack the VolGear and the right most Cacty virus.

After the planned attack, he plans to jump upwards and to the right so he is above the Mets. He screamed "See? I can fly! I have wings! And now taste the Bazooka, whose double barrelness shall be of your despair as a emo kid's self cutting with an razor!" as he fired his left arm, as it has transformed into a Shotgun, planning to act like a dried up fish and flop around the stage.

Actions
1. Ringlog1 to VolGear and CactyB (40 to both)
2. Shotgun to MetoolA and B (50 to both)
3. Dodge
(Ringlogs do 50)

DNR's ringlog manages to blast both of its targets, but the Shotgun's splash fails to hit the second Metool. He then flops around the stage, drawing strange looks from viruses and passing navis alike, and inadvertently dodges a Cacti's head.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40 HP
CactyB: 20 HP
VolgearA: 30 HP

"Woot Woot Woot Woot" DNR keeps jiggling like a fish throughout the arena as the shots miss. Now that he's back at the offensive. . . . he puts his hands on his hips and gives a loud boasting laugh " Ah-hahahahahahaahahaha! You virii are the grease that defecates the sanctity of the heart." he said as he asked towards his assistant/slave to help give a good beat down to his patients. " Hey Anna, bring me a Rageclaw, for it is the Ketchup of their demise!" He then gave a similar laugh from before. As the Rageclaw takes its effect, sprouting the claws out of his knuckles like a mutant, he skips along the field to the virii. Suddenly, without a moments notice, his face turns into a sudden smile while right next towards the Met that avoided his previous attack. This smile was not the kind you see on a cute little kid on the walk in a park though. It's more of the ' murderer has before annihilating their next victim kind''.

"Heheh, this is gonna be a pretty successful attack: I first apply the adrenaline medicine to the Construction Worker, then go towards that one Cactus and that one Halloweenie one." He thought in the few seconds before making his move. . .

Actions
1. Rageclaw towards MetB
2. Rageclaw towards CactyB
3. Rageclaw again towards Volgear (All three do 40 damage)
4. Ability: Swordplay
DNR's weak taunts are almost as deadly as his razor sharp claws, or perhaps those were scalpels sprouting from the Navi's hand? Needless to say, the three viruses are decimated. The remaining Cacty attempts to lay down some smack down, but DNR's nimble, ballerina-like, movements put him far out of harm's reach.

MetoolB: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
VolgearA: DELETED

"laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa" Skipping merrily through the field of the net, DNR looks blissful as he dodges the Cacty's attack with a pirouette. After that landing, he runs, trips and runs again repeatedly towards the lonesome virus. " Aww don't worry little small one, this is only a little procedure. The chances of this failing is 80-90 percent, heheheheheeheeee" He cackled under his breath as he gets ready for a good beat down towards it.

Actions
1. Rageclaw (40 to Cacty)
2. Rageclaw (40 to cacty)
3. Rageclaw (40 to Cacty)
Ability: Swordplay
Need I say it? The "procedure" finishes off the virus.

MetoolB: DELETED
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prizes: 300z, Guard1
((I'M IN YOUR THREAD! STEALING YOUR POWAHZ!))

Red bolted down onto the Netscape in a column of red light. She looked around and suddenly spotted DNR.
"Hey! It's that doctor-like guy from the Colosseum. What's his name?" Red exclaimed pointing her finger at the psycho navi.
"DNR.exe, I believe," Shin replied, sipping on a randomly produced strawberry smoothie.
"Okay! Well, time to bust with him!" Red shouted, skipping over to DNR.
"Hey! DNR-san! Nice ta see ya again! Wanna bust some viruses together?" Red asked her deranged acquaintance.
(GACK! YOU NASTYMAN! )

"............................................. REEEEEEEEEEEEEED!" The psycho navi said as he dashed like a bullet towards his companion. " Hey Red! It's been a while huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuh!?" He picked her up and squeezed her tight like a grape, so tight he probably didn't notice that he might be choking her to death, or is he? "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-we'd be honored t-t-t-t-t-to bust th-th-thogether s-s-s-s-sir" the brown haired med student quivered " How is w-w-w-w-Wes?" he blinked twice, even though Shin might not have noticed.
"He's fine," Shin replied, amused at the scene in front of him. "I'm with him right now in fact."
"GAH! I'm happy too DNR-san! But I can't BREAAAATTTHHHH!!!!" Red yelped, as DNR bear-hugged her.
"Anyway, let's get started shall we?" Shin suggested.

((BATTLE 2! OR 1! OR WHATEVER! JUST SEND VIRUSES AT US DAMMIT!))
( Stop yelling at me! ;~; )

A large group of viruses comes to challenge the navis!

VolgearA: 70 HP
VolgearB: 70 HP
VolgearC: 70 HP
VolgearD: 70 HP
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: 100 HP

DNR: 120 HP
Red Riding Hood: 140 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
((LM, I'm leaving all of the Billys to you, okay?))

"Hey! Viruses!" Red shouted, pointing obviously at the incoming attackers.
"My virus dictionary that appeared randomly in my hand tells me that we will take care of the Larks and some of the Volgears. Ready Red? Battle Routine Set!" Shin announced lamely, pulling some chips out.
"EXECUTE!" Red shouted flinging herself into battle.
"Elecsword! Slot-in!" Shin yelled, sending his navi the chip. The red-caped wonder instantly transformed her right arm into a yellow blade with blue sparks of electricity swirling around it. The wind navi lept playfully at the Larks and swung her sword wide, slicing brilliantly, tracing a path of yellow through the air of the Netscape. Hopefully, this mighty swing destroyed the opposing viruses, but you could never really tell. More chip data was sent to the navi as she finished her attack.
The crimson crusader disengaged her blade, and drew out a bazooka from her picnic basket.
"Let's see here," Red mused, trying to pick her target. She settled on one of the Volgears, waited for the targeting vectors to lock on, and pulled the trigger, letting fly a great blast of energy that sped towards the Volgear, threatening to consume it in an annihalating blast of energy.
The winds of Electown's Netspace howled over the crimson crusader as she aimed her bazooka at two other Volgears. She fired, sending a watery missile screaming towards her targets. The wind immediately chased after it, aiming to disperse the water further, trying to create a bigger splash to extend the missile's impact to spray on not one other, but two other Volgears. Finishing that, Red jettisoned her firearm aside and examined her enemies, waiting to perform any acrobatic feat possible to avoid an oncoming attack.

Turn Summary
1. ElecSword at Larks [80 DMG Elec = 160 DMG Elec]
2. MarkCannon at VolgearC [70 DMG, high accuracy]
3. Bubbler w/Splash at VolgearA,B [50 Aqua DMG = 100 Aqua DMG]
*Gust: Spread the Splash further to VolgearC
4. Dodge
((We got it dude))

" Well.... This is a fun event we've gotten ourselves huh?" DNR shrugs as he watches the cute little bundle of joy run towards battle. He gives a soft sigh as little hearts fly out of his white hair. But as soon as he lead the incriminating evidence for future blackmailing s, he looks right and left, and creeps up towards one of the billies from the side. " Do you hear it? The cloooowwwwwns! There coming up onto us and DESTROY US ALL *Looks up towards the "nurse" at this moment* With Swords of death and decay and death!"

Through Polonius's "Secret Mental Dictionary of DNR's Battle Cues", he inferred his visual cue as a Chip to give out to him. "Slot in! Vaccinate he said as he inputted the Battlechip to fight the meanicing Viruses. As the chip slotted in, DNR hunched into a very scared position "Therecomingforus,THERECOMINGFORUS!" he said as he leaped upwards before his attack, in the instant he was right above the virus, he screamed "DESTORYUSALL, DESTROYUSALL!"

Actions
1. Sword to BillyA (80)
2. Sword to BillyB (80)
3. Sword to BillyC (80)
DNR's rampage manages to hit two of the enemies he was aiming for, dodging an attack from the third. Red's elecsword also hits two enemies, and her bubbler is right on target, blasting the primary and secondary targets.
...Or, it would have, if she hadn't tried to spread the splash to more than one target. The splash doesn't hit the original splash-target, instead being gusted over to the third Volgear.
She just blasts the last one, deleting it, and dodges the retaliatory strike from the last Volgear.

VolgearB: 70 HP
VolgearC: DELETED
VolgearD: DELETED
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: 50 HP
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: DELETED

"Darn those tricky viruses!" Red pouted, snapping her fingers, and stomping her foot on the ground as she said that.
"Eh, they won't be around for long, I hope," Shin commented, shrugging and pulling out three chips from his folder and slotting them in, one-by-one.
"Have fun," he stated, bored, unamused, and just really really out of it.
"Okay then!" Red replied with unusual cheerfulness, well not that unusual, but it was probably seemingly unusual. The crimson crusader concentrated her mind to the area behind the Lark virus, and in an instant, she was there! The red-caped wonder quickly pulled out an electric coil and blasted an electric ring straight at the Lark's backside.
Quickly discarding the coil, Red transformed her arm into a brilliant blue blade and rushed at the Lark, slashing at the Water virus with due ferocity, in hopes on deleting it. The wind navi then leaped into the air, boosting herself in an arc towards the lone Volgear and thrusting down, hoping to impale the Fire virus straight through with her blade.

Turn Summary
1. Areagrab behind LarkB
2. Zapring to LarkB [40 Elec DMG = 80 Elec DMG]
3. Sword to LarkB [80 DMG]
*Gust: Leap in an arc towards the Volgear and hopefully land above it.
4. Sword to Volgear [80 DMG]
"These viruses obviously have some kind of resistance. . . . Let's see what the Billy will like with a little more sword action!" DNR contemplated to himself as he stood there. . . . standing on one foot, hopping in place. After a few more jumps, 4 to be precise, his right foot inches forward as he charges towards the Billy, ready to deal some damage to that annoying pest.

Actions
1. Sword to Billy (80)
2. Sword to Billy (80)
3. Sword to Billy (80)
Lolpwnt.

VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED
VolgearD: DELETED
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Red: Flameline1, 300z
DNR: Thunder1, 400z
"WOOHOO!" Red shouted cheerfully.
"Wow, that was some pretty good stuff we got, Red. I haven't used this thing in a while," Shin commented, downloading the reward data.
"Yeah! I'm pumped and ready for action!" Red affirmed, pumping her fist into the air, "Let's go DNR!" Red exclaimed enthusiastically, beckoning the Psycho Doctor to follow along.
"Okay!. . . . . The doctor said as he sinded while skipping merrily, taking the cute Red with him as he sang his song.
" One two three four to, viruses we fight~"
" Five six seven eight, with my GF Reddy~"
" Nine ten eleven twelve, She's so cool and Swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeta!"
It was painfully obvious that this doctor seems to have a subconscious "love" of younger women. . . . .