Electown Research (Event OOC)

Quote (RevivedSin)

Even so, Sky is still friggin' awesome

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll contact steve now.

Contacting him, without Kaz?
Wel, Kaz posted, anyway, you guys think that our Netops should meet up in the real world somewhere? To discuss the barrier problem and tactics without magicly knowing what they are going to do via the powerful OOC thread?
Awwww....
But it's so much fun using magical powers!
Ture.... Very true.

Anyway lets just wait as we get modded.
Man, you guys are better than I thought. I was hoping to drag it out to two rounds, but I couldn't without being unfair. Oh well, you'll pay for it soon!
Who here thinks hedgehogs are just the cutest little animals in existance?[spoiler/]
What'd you expect? Darkstar, Yahiko, and Kujajin?
You really need to give Skyrender, Kazu, and Aim more respect Steve.
Not exactly a spoiler at all.
I shall fly into the air and hit it with Wood attacks.
Then proceed to avoid.
Oh geez. 5000 HP.

Save your guards people, Aim and I have a plan.
Exactly why I didn't use a Guard this turn my good sir.
Aim wins the internet.

or as I like to say
infinite WOWNESS
I suppose this is a possible battle to win, it'll just be pretty difficult.

I just did the calculations. Assuming all our chips hit for full damage and swords and rageclaws get one hit, we'll do about 3480 damage (including elemental damage). Of course, I'd round that down to 3000 at least, accounting for misses and converted heals.

That means 40% of our damage on Riccio should come from sigs, busters, and tactics.

If the boomerangs hit twice with the 40% metal technique, that's another 360 for 3360. If the elecreel-on-guards-on-ice move Aim and I are planning hits, that'll be another 800 for 4160.

If Meleeman starts off a round with Tear asunder, that'll increase our damage output by 255 per turn, assuming we all attack without dodging and we all hit.

I can do a one-time blast for 200 (400 elemental).

And... that's all I've got. Any ideas?
Yell for help and get others who aren't in the event to do cameos? XD
Ooh, Deus Ex Machinas in the form of returning characters! Elma takes down Drauchen! Dimensionman takes down Kuman! Runeknight takes down Riccio! And Squalo... Drakkas could take down Squalo! :3
If RuneKnight takes Riccio down, Zanallen gets to laugh at me! We musn't let this travesty occur!
'Sup, yo? I got sum semi-important news fo' yo'. I'm pretty sure that Heat said somewhere in the random outtakes that on the first turn, Riccio's gonna put up a barrier that blocks all Wood-type attacks.

Not sure if me eyes were playin' tricks on me, but you may wanna be careful.
Rest easy, friends. None of the Cybeasts have any sort of shield attack, although it might be a good idea to add in later...

At any rate, no sheilds, but there are definitely other tricks for me to pummel you with.
Alright, posted, mortals. I couldn't resist using the fact that the inbodiment of Elec element is surrounded by mist, which should probably power up all of his attacks somehow. Just be thankful I didn't open with his mass attack.

On another note: ~1000 isn't too shabby for the first round.
The tanker once again manages to avoid damage somehow without even really trying. I tell you, MeleeMan's got divine providence and protection. XD

On another note, it wasn't perfect, granted, but the magnetized boomerang didn't go so badly.

On yet another note, folks, please wait a little while before posting. I'd like to sort out exactly how we're going to implement Skyrender's plan for this turn, since that's definitely the way that'll get us the most damage out of this.
To be fair, MeleeMan WAS the target, R-Kid got in the way.