Sunshine in Electown (EVENT!)

"Ack..." Moonlight uttered, trying to move. Upon realizing his current situation, he settled down a bit. Well, I can keep trying, but just in case... He thought to himself, still trying to get his feet going. As a backup plan, however, he twirled his hands rather quickly, gathering some wind. Then, using swift circular motions, he 'wound' the wind into a sphere-like shape. With this phase done, Moonlight then charged the orb, sending an electric current through and into it. He continued to struggle with his legs, but nonetheless held the weapon in his left palm, reeling it back in an open hand.

"Hey, down in front..." He said to Tornado. "If that guys fires this way, move. I'll handle it..." He said, almost assuredly. He thought to himself, Hm...I gotta time this just right....

Summary

1: Attempt to move/dodge
2-3: Charge
4: Use palm smash to fire charged attack as counter-measure against HeelNavi's attack( If he doesn't attack me, I just fizzle the attack)
American began to load another cartridge, he had to aim this right. He was going to use his best chip on the heelnavi. He wasn't going to waste it on some wimps that could easily die. So he aimed his rifle at the heelnavi. American did that to show that he was going to give this shot to the heelnavi.

"Boomerang."

=====

Bo began to pull the chip from his pocket, then held it in his fingers. He was going to finish this fast, with four other navis, American was on the road to victory. And he knew it, and so did American. Bo slotted it into the PET and spoke.

"Gotch ya American."

====

American began to raise his rifle, but he then looked around. The navis were doing more then they had too. They were fighting to their extent, what was he doing. He was just aiming loosely, and taking no consideration into this battle. He was just playing a game, but this was a life or death game. And American was going to live through this one, he squeezed the trigger and let the boomerang fly.

1_ Boomerang (60dmg) HeelnaviA
2-4_ Dodge

((Something quick.))
Druidman saves Moonlight from much pain, ending the Magneaker before it could unleash its painful charge. The virus blows up in the HeelNavi's face, but before Druidman can finish his stroke, he finds his claw locked in the grip of another! "My turn!" The HeelNavi roars, as he uses the momentum from Druidman's dash past him--

Tornado, meanwhile, devastates the Billies with a combination strike, flowing like the wind as he rips them both apart.

Claws still locked together, the HeelNavi spins, poor Druidman caught in the grip as--a Boomerang crashes into the HeelNavi's back, making him loosen his grip and send Druidman flying!

American prepares fully against any possible attack from the HeelNavi--but he's suddenly grabbed from behind! "Finally... what took you so long?" The battered HeelNavi laughs at his reinforcement, an identical complement.

"Pitiful. You couldn't take them out even with a virus complement?" The new HeelNavi laughs, as he tightens his hold on American--"Hurry up. I don't time for trash like these."

BillyA:!DELETED!
BillyB:!DELETED!
BillyC:!DELETED!
BillyD:!DELETED!
BillyE:!DELETED!
BillyF:!DELETD!
MagneakerA:!DELETED!
MagneakerB:!DELETED!
Hanz:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA: 140 (Equip: RageClaw!)

Druidman: 75
Kenji: 60
Tornado: 100
Moonlight: 55

American: 85 (GRAB'D!)

FROM BEHIND!
HeelNaviB: 300 (GRAB!)
Druidman, lying in a heap on the ground, did not notice the second HeelNavi grab American. Instead, he noticed that he was on the ground, and the first HeelNavi was distracted.

"No way, dude!" He says, standing up, and pointing his clawed gauntlet at him. "We aren't done yet, man. Let's lock horns!" he cried, charging back at the Navi with claws outstretched. Taking several swift, yet powerful strokes at the Navi, Druidman constantly strafed around him, hoping to completly bewilder his opponent and end this duel. Druidman decided to get a little flashy, and delivered a mighty thrust with his bladed gauntlet, right at the HeelNavi's ugly face.

1.)Rageclaw Battlechip 'Slash Attack' to HeelNaviA. (40Norm)
2.)Rageclaw Battlechip 'Strafe Attack' to HeelNaviA. (40Norm)
3.)Rageclaw Battlechip 'Face-Stab Attack' to HeelNaviA. (40Norm)

((GO GO CLAW SPAM GO!))
"Succe- uh oh," said Tornado as the HeelNavi grabbed American. Throwing caution to the wind, Tornado charged at the HeelNavi. if American struggled enough, the HeelNavi may not be able to defend. As he ran, he saw Druidman striking like mad at the other HeelNavi. Good, the other one's distracted, thought Tornado. He finally reached the Navi now, and was frantically slashing at it to free American. Primarily, he kept away from American though. He wasn't much in the mood for severing comrades.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Zeo was silently praying that the swipes would miss American.

1-3. Frantic slashes at HeelNaviB to free American (240 if they hit)
4. Dodge

((I'm also out of options. Poo.))
American thought if he was liked, then he had to just wait for someone to free him. So he was going to at least do what he did best, and that was dodge the attacks. He didn't think he could do as much as someone that was free. So he just ducked his head, and began to lower his body.

1_ Lower upper body
2-4_ Dodge
Kenji floated smoothley back down to the ground, watching his teammates fight. Hmmm, crap. Attacked on both sides eh? now things get interesting. He clasped his hands together and closed his eyes. He stood there and concentrated his energy as the marking on his face began to glow. He pulled apart his hands as four Hitodama materialized. With a quick motion, the hitodama seperated and shot outwards towards the two Heelnavis, spiraling in a wavy formation. As they strike the navi, they explode, sending out a wave of energy that circulates through their bodies. As his glowing aura began to fade, he rushed at the remaining heelnavi and charged at him in a blinding rage.

Keito slipped out his old sword chip from his pack, and slid it into his laptop.

"Right, lets see your sword skills!"

Kenji ran towards the virus as a beamsword materialized in his hands. He rolled forward and ducked underneath the heelnavi's attack range. He Rose upwards and slashed up towards the navi's Jaw.

Summary:
1. Yurei Spirit charge-20dmg+stun -1 action-HeelnaviB, Yurei Spirit charge-20dmg+stun -1 action-HeelnaviA
2. Dodge
3. Sword-HeelnaviB-80dmg
"Damn..." Moonlight said as he saw American. Now free, he rushed toward the navi gripping him. "Zanzo. Our finisher, now." He declared.

"Coming right up.." Zanzo replied, slotting their final chip, the rageclaw, into the PET. "...Good luck, Moonlight. Show them what you got!"

"Roger." Moonlight answered. His left hand began to take on some black fur, and his fingers grew and sharpened, taking on rough, spike-ish shapes. He leaped into the air, and as he hit the ground, he kicked his feet, sending him to the right. Suddenly, Moonlight broke into a full-on rush after sliding a bit, becoming a bit of a blur as he pursued. Upon closing in on the Heelnavi, he became just clearly visable as he reeled back his arm, pulling foward afterward in a stabbing motion.

Afterward, Moonlight took a swift trip with his right foot, shifting his hips as did so. Then, following along with the motions, he twirled, pulling the claw to the left before coming back around in a swift slash. His attack done for now, he hopped back a bit before leaping into the air and to the left...

Summary

1: RageClaw Stab-40Dmg-HeelNaviB
2: Non-Weapon Attack(I think, I think I'm only allowed to make legit atks with my hands)-1Dmg-HeelNaviB
3: RageClaw Slash-40Dmg-HeelNaviB
4: Dodge
Druidman lunges in, as the HeelNavi loses the Rageclaw--completely unprepared for Druidman's assault! The stab lodges the RageClaw in the HeelNavi's head--Druidman cringes from empathy, but the HeelNavi seems unfazed! Instead, he takes the orb of energy he had been forming in his right hand--and slams the paralyzing ball of electricty into Druidman's abdomin!

"Damn it..." His partner curses under his breath, as he reads the HP data. "Fool's going to get himself killed at this rate--I have no time for you!" With a roar, he slams a knee into American's lower back, forcing the cowering Navi to bolt upright before releasing his hold and kicking American into an advancing Tornado, causing him to halt and change direction before rushing at the HeelNavi--just as Moonlight closes in with a RageClaw!

Two pairs of Hitodamas soar through the air, a shrill whistle echoing as they close in on their targets... simultaneously, the HeelNavis grin. "You'll do..." Druidman hears, as the HeelNavi turns them both, exposing the Wood Navi's back--

"Come on!" The new HeelNavi taunts, as drawing Moonlight in as the Navi strikes out with his RageClaw, Tornado not far behind--

As Moonlight ducks back, Tornado rushes in--and feels a blast in his back! At the same instant, Druidman feels the same attack! Energy course through their bodies, as Kenji's attack backfires!

Tornado collapses, as Kenji trods over him to slash at the HeelNavi!

BillyF:!DELETD!

HeelNaviA: 20 (Equip: Thunder!)

Druidman: 15 (stun x2!)
Kenji: 60
Tornado: 70 (COLLIDE'D!) (stun x1!)
Moonlight: 55

American: 75 (COLLIDE'D!)

FROM BEHIND!
HeelNaviB: 159
"Unnnhhh," groaned Tornado, slowly rising and rubbing the back of his head. Taking a step forward, he cringed in silent pain. Moving back as the pain increased, he sat down and the Sword burst into data fragments. Lying down, he stuck his hand up, and it morphed into a claw. He inched backwards and prepared to do whatever possible to defend himself. He was too dazed to use a melee chip now.

1. STUNGROAN!
2-4. Rageclaw to counter any attacks, 2x dodge

((Not much to do now.))
"....This is a fine mess of things." Moonlight said, sighing a bit. He looked on toward the weakened HeelNavi and crouched a bit. Then, kicking off into a low rush, he zipped ahead. "Guys! Focus on the new guy; I've got this one!" He yelled to the team, reeling his weapon back as he blurred past Druidman. Moonlight then threw his claw foward in a swooping slash as he slowed and passed up the enemy.

"It's over..." He said, twirling around and thrusting his arm along in a wide, crescent-like slash. Upon completing his series of attacks, Moonlight hopped back a few times in a zig-zag fashion, curving his landings through psuedo-twirls as he went along. Well, I suppose we're even now, Druid. I just hope the rest of them can finish this... He thought to himself solemnly, shifting his attention away from the scruffy navi and back to the remaining foe...

Summary

1-2: RageClaw Slashes-40Dmg each-HeelNaviA
3-4: Wind Style Dodges
Lying broken and beaten on the ground, Druidman struggled under his own numb, dead weight. Breathing with difficultly, and barely able to see through the hazed vision, Druidman despreately tries to get up and defend himself. He manages to pull himself up slightly, before collapsing back down, gasping for air. "Uggh..." he moaned softly, as he rolled his eyes up to the battlefield. It was so dark... But, he could just make out the outline of the injured heelnavi. The others... they must be distracted... by that other dude... he thought bitterly. Trying again, he stuggled, and slowly, slowly, progressed, but he fell back down. No... glancing at his claw, and back at the Navi, he knew he had to make a stand. As the heelnavi walked close to Druidman, no doubt to try and finish him off. Flipping over, quickly, this time, he smirked and said, "Suprise, dude!" as he pops up and slashes at the HeelNavi's abdomen.

1.)Stun break.
2.)Stun break.
3.)Rageclaw Battlechip 'Desperation Attack' to HeelNaviA. (40Norm)
American reached out for his rifle, which had conviently landed near his new position. He reached his left arm out far enough to at least grip the handle with his fingers. He then slid it closer so he could grab it fully, he wasn't about to get up. He was getting sore and tired, but he still had enough fight left in him to break this loosing streak of his, and turn it around to win this battle. He had one more shotgun chip left in his array of chips, and he was going to use it up. American spoke up and gave American his orders.

"Bo, let's break this shitty losing streak, and bust out a win from the box. Shotgun time, nothing left to do, rageclaw added."

--

Bo dug deep into his pocket to find the two chips that he was looking for. He three chips left, his cannon, shotgun, and rageclaw. But Bo didn't want to use up their last line of defense, but there was still the rageclaw which lasted as long as American could make it.

"Rock on American, theres nothing holding you back."

--

American raised his rifle as he layed on his back, he was holding the rifle, propping it on his kneecap. He was going to use his knee to hold the recoil, and let the full blast plus splash work itself out on the other side. He aimed the rifle, inching it to the best possible position. But yet even the sligthest twitch could have made the shotgun blast hit someone who was just straying infront of the blast. American squeezed the trigger and the blast was sent flying.

1_ Shotgun (50dmg) HeelNaviB
2-4_ Dodge
Kenji stood there with his jaw hanging down low to the ground as he watched his Hitodama explode and strike his allies. Keito sat at his laptop observing the events with an eyebrow raised high on his forehead. Kenji scratched his head in confusion.

"I can't believe I MISSED!!! I mean come on! they were right there!"

"Calm down you nutjob, your teammates are allright, no need to worry."

"Who cares about the teammates! Those friggen navi's just insulted my technique!!! Now Im Pissed!!!"

Keito looked at his remaining stash of chips in his bag. He was on empty and knew that if this attack didn't work... he was screwed. Kenji rushed over at the nearest navi, sword raised high over his head, and lunged his blade into it's chest. Afterward, he raised the blade, slashing upwards, then spun around to slash it in it's waist.

Summary:
1. sword-heelnaviB-80dmg
2. sword-heelnaviB-80dmg
3. sword-heelnaviB-80dmg
((2 hour early bump becuase I have to leave.))
((Daily bump, will repeat tomorrow))
((Uh, we're part of the EVENT. I'm fairly certain that no one will forget about us.))
"You honestly think I can be finished off that easy? You little-" The thunder-equipped Navi began, visibly panting as Moonlight rushed in and attempted to get slashes in. Before Moonlight knew it, though, the Navi had grabbed his arm. "This won't hurt a bit," he said with a grin, sending electricity surging through his target's body and causing the arm to explode, taking the charred form of Moonlight's regular arm. Moonlight had no feeling in it, but didn't seem too much worse for the wear. "Now, what do we have here?" he continued, staring into Moonlight's helpless eyes with a malignant expression. "I'd love to stay and finish you off, but..." he said, whirling around and stomping on DruidMan's arm, shattering his weapon instantly, "It looks like I have another little bug to deal with! You little roaches will have to try harder than that!"

"Hahahaha... do those fools really expect to win with that kind of pitiful arsenal?" the second Navi laughed, eager to cause his foes more pain. He glanced around, finding that his partner was holding his own fairly well. "And hears another one," he said, turning to Kenji and casually grabbing his blade with both hands as he rushed in. "Hahaha..." he laughed, throwing his head back, "I'm not going to let you get away with that again-" he started, before a shotgun nailed Kenji in the back, the splash fire spreading around him to hit his assailant. The Navi coughed a bit of blood against Kenji, whose sword had been rammed through his chest as a result of the shot's impact. "D-damn..." he said dryly, quickly snapping the Navi's blade from his arm and pushing back to get some distance.

BillyF:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA: 20 (Equip: Thunder!)

Druidman: 15 (Rageclaw broken!)
Kenji: 10 (Sword broken!)
Tornado: 70 (Rageclaw broken!)
Moonlight: 55 (Rageclaw broken!)

American: 75

FROM BEHIND!
HeelNaviB: 29

The heelnavi's fist impacted Kenji's chest, knocking him back a few feet, as he slammed into the solid ground. He sat up and coughed up a puddle of blood, his chest ached from where the navi pushed knocked him back, but his back burned where the shotgun blast nailed him. He took off his cloak and held it out in front of him. The cloak was slightly singed and had a big gaping hole in the center of it. He wobbled to his feet, and turned to face American.

"Damnit man! This was my favorite cloak! ...granted it was my only cloak, do you have any idea how hard it is to find a tailor when your nothing but data?!?!!?"

"Oh shut it, i can just virtualize another one, quit your bitchin."

"Whatever jerk..." Kenji gave a loud groan as he clutched his chest. "Crap, we gotta finish this now!"

"How? your outta chips and sigs. You can't do jack."

"Just watch!"

Kenji's arms began to glow as a blue flaming aura shrouded over his arms. He gave a grin as he sprinted to the navi. The adrenaline pumped through his veins as he charged towards his opponent. He ducked down low, then spun and delivered a sweep kick to the navi's legs, knocking it down. He spun back around and jumped into the air to spin around once more and shot an axe kick to the navi's chest.

Summary:
1. Normal attack-4dmg-HeelnaviB
2. Dodge
3. Normal attack-4dmg-HeelnaviB
((How was my Rageclaw destroyed? I didn't attack, and unless I missed something, no one attacked me. Ah well.))

Tornado cursed and launched back, gathering wind in his hand as he did so. The wind formed a tight ball, and as Tornado landed, he threw the ball. About halfway to its target, the ball burst, becoming a small twister. Tornado grinned and kneeled down, forming a second smaller ball of wind. He threw this one also, and it burst like before. The twister was smaller, but it was all he could muster right now.

"You can't stop the wind from blowing," said Tornado to himself, chuckling.

1-3. ChargeTwister HeelNaviA (16)
4. Twister Attack HeelNaviA (4)