A strange signal

Unleashing quick strikes with his sword, Ange managed to take down two Metools without trouble. He was quick enough on his feet to dodge one incoming retaliation shockwave, but another clipped his foot as he landed. The Hanz didn't attack, but floated closer with a menacing air.

MetoolA:DELETED!
MetoolB:DELETED!
MetoolC:40
MetoolD:40
HanzA:100
HanzB:100

Ange:50
Rave was the first one to see that the Hanz where up to something.With a troubled face he reported in a fast, almost telegram style way: Hanz, advancing,sword slash 90 degree angle.
Angé closed his eyes and smiled. Being in this kind of position always made him happy, because he knew that, if he managed to get out, he whould be very satisfied with the result.
Want to use our signature attack, Rave?
Rave smiled to, and replied with a soft voice.
'it's your moment'

Angé unleashed his attack, first he created a shell that whould stop an attack of one of the Hanz. Then, he fired the five steel scraps from his blade, trying to hit both Hanzes.
Then, Angé grabbed his sword again, and, while covered by his own scrap metal still flying around, he leaped at one Hanz and slached it with his sword.

Summary:
1)Signature attack (barier)
2)Signature attack (5x10 damage;HanzA(30) HanzB(20))
3)HanzA(80)
((You signature says that your sig attack does 4x10 damage. Please clarify.))

The Hanz take a full beating from Ange, but while he's distracted, the Metools both attack, one shockwave breaking the barrier, the second hiting Ange!

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: 40
MetoolD: 40
HanzA: DELETED!
HanzB: 80

Ange.EXE: 40
(sorry, then, each Hanz gets 20 damage.)

Angé, your almost done for, destroy the Hanz and the two metools at once, or else I have to use a normalnavi!!
Sorry Rave,I won't fail you again this time......The Net has to stay in balance...Rave's face turned sad, watching Angé in such pain. But he overcome his sadness, tok a deep breath, and focussed on the fight again.
Angé, you still have your sword. Try to delete that last Hanz with it. Then I'll send you a rageclaw chio, dealing enough damage to both metools.
Angé stood up, with his teeth together he simply answered: Roger.
Now that the battle had come to a climax, Rave and Angé focussed more on each other, trusting each other in their own way. They knew this was the deciding blow, if this attack combo failed, almost all was done for.

Angé started to walk towards the hanz. Then, slowly, he started to run. Right before the Hanz he leaped up, and uttered a scream of Rage, slicing the Hanz in two.
Then, emediatly after he came down, he looked straight behind him, at the metool. As he started running towards his next victim, his steel rapier became liquid and covered his hand, creating long slim nails with it.
Then, Ange strikes the metool, bu as soon as he sees the other metool, he starts runing towards it, and quickly impales the last metool with his Claws,before it could even do anything.

Summary:
1) HanzB(80)
2)metoolC (40)
3)metoolD (40)
((Two things:
1.) Please state which attacks you're using in your summery. I guessing a sword once then rage claw twice.
2.) Don't auto-hit. You can't just assume that your attacks land, so saying that you 'slice the Hanz in two' is god modding. Please remember this in the future.))

The Hanz nimbly evades the sword. The mets are deleted by the claw, but the Hanz sneaks up from behind, slapping Rave accross the face.

MetoolC: DELETED!
MetoolD: DELETED!
HanzB: 80

Ange.EXE: 20
(it wasn't really meant as an auto-hit, but sorry anyways.I also realized I had a speed upgrade in my Navicust)

Angé. you have only one chance left, you know what to do right? The Rageclaw chip I send you.. It's the strongest chip now. We already used the sword chip..
You have to hit him twice.
Angé was loking desperate, and standing up hurt him even more this time.
At least he could still speak.
I WILL hit twice, 2 shots, one kill.
Rave grinned as he heard his Navi speak, and repeated Angé's words.

2 shots, 1 kill.....

Angé strokes his hand, with it's slim needle-like claws. He ran at the Hanz, appeared behind it and slashed it in the back. before the Hanz could react Angé already jumped up into the air, coming straight at the Hanz from above, and impaled it with his claws.
he jumped back, standing on only one foot, waiting for the next attack, if the Hanz was still alive.

Silent.

Summary:
1) HanzB (Rageclaw:40)
2)hanzB(Rageclaw:40)
3)Dodge
((Actually, for upped Speed, you need a specific upgrade. What was known as Spped+ is now Rapid+ and just affects normal attacks. You should only have 3 actions. Edit and then bump.))
bump-die-bump
The Hanz is taken down.

MetoolC: DELETED!
MetoolD: DELETED!
HanzB: DELETED!

Ange.EXE: 20

Rewards: Guard, 500z
To bad we lost the Navi in that fight..Rave signed, and looked at the ground.
Don't worry.Angé said. This was a good warm-up. We'll get that signal another time and once we do, were going to be on his tails again. And we won't fail!!
Rave started laughing.Maybe your right Angé. let's jack out for now...
Angé said goodbye to Locus, and jacked out.